Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Obsessed ❯ Run ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Obsessed
 
 
Summary:
Shiori Kuro-Uchiha is just as good as the lost member of the hidden-leaf village, Itachi. She was not born but adopted into the Uchiha clan and left alive only because she was not of the blood that Itachi spilled. Now years later Itachi is obsessed with Shiori because she can match him in almost everything and he tells her that he is the ONLY one allowed to kill her. Thus her story begins…
 
 
*Note: I will be submitting a picture of her onto deviantart sometime soon. My account name is AkumuNakidasu.
 
 
Chapter One: Run
 
 
Run. A voice whispered through her head. Run Shiori. The familiar voice swept through her mind. She knew she was in danger. She was already exhausted but he knew she had to run. These guys were smart, they saved their weaker ones for last. First they used the strongest to wear her down, now all she could do was run. Run Shiori. The voice filtered through again. She knew that voice. It was Itachi. I am the only one allowed to kill you. He said. She couldn't help but grin. Itachi had not been able to kill her. She could keep up with him, match him but now it was a game of cat and mouse. He would toy with her when she was weak.
 
 
She would fight him again but first she needed to survive this, to fight once again with the master of the sharingan. She knew the technique well. She was not a true Uchiha but was raised by them. Itachi killed them all, her foster family, all but his brother Sasuke and herself. She was not a true Uchiha so he did not bother with her. Now he was obsessed with her. Shiori Kuro-Uchiha.
I might not make it this time. She left the thought in her mind for Itachi to pick up.
You are mine to kill. He repeated.
I can't help it if I am killed. She answered. She knew one was close, getting ready with a handful of shuriken. She only had a kunai and one shuriken left. It did not leave her much choice but to keep on running. Maybe her strength would last. She dodged the attack that came next, jumping into the trees for cover, then continued to run. That's when she felt him. He was there somewhere in waiting. He would not try to kill her at the moment, it wouldn't be any fun while she was weak. She heard someone plummet, smelt the blood in the air. “Itachi.” She said out loud.