Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Birds And Bugs ❯ One night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I DONT OWN NARUTO. =) Don't rub it in, Minna. Kima Sukin/Jubei Umaski are my OC's.

[Note]:I've read about 6 books. :D No flames, please.

Hinata sat with her legs crossed, holding her favorite Pochaco pillow tightly. It was her first Slumber Party ever, and she was more than excited.

Each part of the room had a group of girls doing what any normal slumber party would do:Painting nails, brushing hair, reading Bishouen magazines, and talking about crushes.

"This place is getting dull,let's play a game!" Suggested Ino, glancing at Sakura.

She grinned and nodded quickly,
"The game is truth or dare, ladies! And since this is our dear friend's first slumber party..." Sakura said, looking at Hinata.

"Hinata gets to be first!" Yelled Ino, laughing wildly.

"Oh my...Well, okay then." Hinata whispered.

Kima smirked, "Truth or dare, honey?" She asked.

Hinata played with her fingers for a moment until she made up her mind.

"Dare me, Kima!" She shouted.

The room "oo"ed with excitement

The raven haired girl looked around the room, looking for some inspiration. Yet just as she opened her mouth to say her dare, a knock came at the door.

"Excuse me, let me go get it." Hinata said softly as she skipped out of her room and into the hallway.

She twisted the knob slowly and opened the door.

Shino?

"Hinata, I came to return the notebook you let me borrow a couple-"

"HEYY! IS THAT SHINO? SHINO GET IN HERE AND PLAY WITH US!" Screamed Kima from Hinata's room.

Shino shook his head slowly,
"I must leave, I have to-"

"Please, Shino? Just for a moment..." Hinata said, leaning to him and taking his hand.

He blushed furiously,
"Well, mabey-"

Hinata squealed happily as she ran into her room, still holding Shino's hand.

The girls started to giggle wildly as Shino came in to the room.

He examined the room:A large, purple canopy bed and there had to be over ten posters of Gackt on each wall. He could hardly see what color the wall was, but he found in open spot where her headboar was. A comforting lavender. Just like Hinata.

"Hiiiinaaaataaa, when you gonna let go of Shino's hand, hon?" Kima asked, poiting a finger at their hands.

Hinata had forgotten and quickly let go Shino's hand.

"Sorry, Shino. Tee hee, I'm just so happy tonight." She explained, giving a vivid blush.

Oh, how he missed her warm, soft, delicate hand upon his dry, lifeless one. He raised his hand to his face, he could see the fading hand print of Hinata.

"Anyways! Changing the subject...Hinata, I dare you to..." Kima began.

Jubei looked at Shino, who was giving glances at Hinata frequently.

"...French Shino!" Jubei finished, smiling widely.

"Wh-what on earth...?!" Shino stammered, steam coming from his ears.

He looked at Hinata, who was still blushing vividly.

"Well Hinata, your not going to do it are you? Tell them you refuse!" Said Shino.

Hinata choked a laugh,
"A dare...is a dare, Shino."

Shino's insides melted as she leaned closer to him.

What the hell was happening to him? What was he doing? What was Hinata doing? And why was he letting her do it?

Before another question popped into his mind, Hinata had pressed her soft, wet lips against his own.

The luscious sensation was drugging, and closing his eyes, he gave a throaty sigh. She opened her mouth ever so slightly and slowy and Shino's tounge eagerly plunged into her mouth. She returned his kiss, timidly as first, but with his mouth covering his mouth to create a riot of sensations, she gave into her desire and returned the sensual play.

Shino was baffled by her response,
"Hina...ta..." He mumered against her lips, eyes still closed.

Instead of answering verbaly, she answered phiscially by sliding her white, dainty hands up his shirt, corrsesing his very skin. He had stopped blushing and placed an arm around her curvy waist.

"Woah you two, get some air!" Yelled Ino.

They parted quickly and remembered that they were being watched and that what they were doing was a simple dare.

That simple dare would make Shino and Hitana's feelings for each other change dramatically.

"Kami! Shino, I never knew you know how to kiss so well!" Jubei teased.

Shino glannced at his watch, trying ot avoid the rest of the girls.

"Fuck. I had to meet Kiba eleven minutes ago." He whispered coldly.

Hinata nodded and escorted her dear friend to the door, opening it quickly and smiling slightly.

"Sorry for the trouble, Sh-Shino." She spat.

He looked at the door, and then at Hinata.

"No trouble at all, Hinata Chan." He replied, smiling.

She gasped. He had never called her Hinata Chan. But she liked it.

"Thank you again, Shino." She said so quietly only she and Shino could hear.

"No, Hinata."

He removed his dark glasses, revealing his gorgeous deep, hazel eyes. She was lost in his eyes and dazed off.

He leaned to her cold, dry cheek and placed a warm kiss upon it. As he parted away from her, she felt his warm, lusting breath on her neck.

"Thank you."

He shoved his hands into his pockets and left out the door.

Hinata rubbed her cheek and walked slowly back to her room.

"Oh Hinata! Your so- Oh My Goodness!" Jubei exclaimed.

"What is it?" She asked.

Sakura said,"Your nose...its bleeding!"

Wee. I love this couple. Please go easy, my first Naruto Fanfic. I might add a second part....If I get home tommorow. ^^;