Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Angels ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

A demon.

That's what he was.

Ever since the moment he was born, he had killed.

He killed any and all who stumbled upon his path, be they innocent or not.

He had killed to feel what a demon most wanted - to feel alive before he was dragged back to the depths of Hell.

He was a demon who lived in the night, drenched in the blood of others and too tainted to ever be redeemed

And then…

A shaft of light appeared and a golden angel bounced into his life.

Such breath-taking beauty with eyes the pure color of the sky and hair golden as the sun itself. Bright and exuberant smile always gracing his features.

How could anyone, let alone a demon, help but fall in love?

It may have been wrong - after all, how could such a bloody creature even touch an angel? - but there was no arguing with the heart.

And, as it is said, a love repressed only grows stronger.

Then, two years after the demon met the angel, the angel had shyly confessed and placed soft lips upon the demon's.

He should have refused, pushed away, something! Anything so close to a demon would be tainted forever, dragged to Hell when the moment came.

But he had merely, lovingly, pressed back, wanting the moment to never end. For once it did, the angel would surely come to his senses and leave the demon to the Hell where he belonged.

But no, the angel continued to love the demon with everything he had.

~*~

Eighteen-year-old Gaara glanced down at the golden angel in his arms, curled up against his bare chest. He placed a soft kiss to the top of Naruto's head, and a small smile graced his features as the blonde nuzzled closer, still asleep.

Perhaps, if an angel loved a demon, could the demon become an angel himself?

~*~

~*~

~*~

~*~

This is one of the cutest things, in my opinion, that I've written. Not to mention Naru/Gaara ^^ In fact, the entire fic started with the last line and worked itself from there. So, anyway… -points at Itachi- Speak the disclaimer!

Itachi: Angel doesn't own Naruto or anything associated with it.

Angel: Excellent. So, till next time! ^^