Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Path to Greatness ❯ Brother vs. Brother ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



 
 
 
Sasuke held his head as he rocked back and forth yelling “Why are you showing me this!?!”
 
Haoku grinned still under the control of Itachi. “Foolish …” He broke off the sentence not wanting to give him self away.
 
What is that … the Uchiha Clan was killed … how … it's … it's not possible Kakashi thought
 
Itachi deactivated the Mengekyo Sharingon leaving Sasuke crippled on the ground.
 
“Well … Sasuke is no longer able to battle … Komadori wins …” The man with the terrible cough said “This match is over.
 
We part … for now …
Itachi said as he exited
The body of the young
Girl
 
Everything spun around as Haoku suddenly collapsed on the floor ice cold and completely out of it.
 
“Kakashi-sensei, I thought the Uchiha Clan was killed, how could she use the Sharingon?” Naruto asked looking up at Kakashi wide eyed.
 
“I know … there's something strange about that girl …” Kakashi replied.
 
“Is … is Sasuke going to be ok?” Sakura asked
 
“He should be fine … I'm more worried about the girl … it looks as if she was possessed … who ever did it must have wanted vengeance against Sasuke … but who would have possessed her? A mere girl … Naruto … what's her name?”
 
“Komadori, she joined our team in the forest of death … she was all alone …” Naruto said
 
Could it be … the Akatsuki got another member … but a mere mortal girl would do them no good … there's something about her … she's different … I'd better keep an eye on that one …
 
“Kakashi-sensei are you ok?” Sakura asked
 
“I'll be fine …”
 
A normal possession wouldn't do that … Itachi wanted this to happen … but why … some thing's up … I can tell … Zetsubou thought as he walked along side the medical ninja who carried Haoku on a long tan stretcher
 
 
 
 
“Come one Kisame, time to go … Haoku did her job; it's time to do ours.” Itachi said
 
Kisame only nodded in reply as the two strode out side towards the Village Hidden in the Leaves.
 
 
 
 
“Wh-where's Komadori?” Sasuke asked almost to himself as he lay in one of the hospital beds.
 
“Some one came to pick her up, I believe it was her father, they shared quite a resemblance.” Kakashi said from a chair that sat across the room.
 
“Is … is she coming back?” He asked weakly
 
“He said she should just they have family matters to attend to … I think he said something about death, you might want to choose your words wisely around her when she returns … it might have been some one important to her.” Kakashi said giving him a little advice about the ladies.
 
“A … a death?” He muttered
 
“What, does this room have an echo, yes a death!” Kakashi half yelled half questioned.
 
“Did he say who?”
 
“No …”
 
“How was she?”
 
“She was still out of it … her mother and father had to support her to get out of the hospital.”
 
“…”
 
 
 
“Next time Itachi … I'm not being the mom.” Kisame said changing out of the transformation
 
“Hehehe … it suits you Kisame …” Itachi said also dispersing his transformation
 
“Haha very funny Weasel Boy.” Kisame taunted
 
“Yeah for me it is.”
 
“What are you two arguing about?” Haoku asked sitting up back to her usual self
 
“Don't raise your tone to your mother!” Itachi yelled still continuing to the act
 
“What!?!” Kisame and Haoku cried at the same time.
 
“You … you're a … a girl!?!” Haoku asked “That explains why you two said you weren't gay … Kisame's a girl!”
 
“No!” Kisame yelled
 
Itachi sighed “Rest for a little while Haoku … we're going back soon …”
 
What does
Itachi have
In mind
For the
Next
Mission?
Find out
In the
Next
Chapter
Of
Path
To
Greatness