Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Poison ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Poison
 
 
The smaller boy, eyes red with rage and Sharingan, shoved the considerably larger male down, pressing a kunai to his throat. The soft gagging noises the man made as he pressed against his throat brought a smile to Sasuke's face.
 
Happy?” came the choked whisper from his victim. Blood was pouring from the man's damaged eyes as Sasuke surveyed him, wondering just what he had to say. It must have been important for the man to waste the precious bit of energy it took to say it. The teen eased off his hold on the man's neck so that he could speak more freely.
 
“…This makes you feel superior, ne?” Itachi asked, his hand twitching feebly in what was probably meant to be a sweeping gesture. “Show me your passion, Sasuke… the passion in which you mean to kill your aniki…”
 
Sasuke shot his brother a venomous glare, flicking a kunai into his hand, digging deep enough through the skin that there was a satisfying sound of metal against the stone floor. He repeated the process on the man's other hand before surveying his handiwork from his vantage point on Itachi's stomach.
 
Through it all, the man made not a sound of discomfort; he merely stared at Sasuke through unseeing eyes. But Sasuke still didn't trust him enough to stare into those beautiful bleeding orbs for more than a few moments. Even a beaten, broken, seemingly weak Itachi was something to be wary of, and Sasuke knew this well.
 
Itachi smirked at him. “I think maybe you can't kill me, Sasuke… you can't hate your dear brother enough to take the plunge…”
 
Sasuke growled, preparing his chidori and glaring menacingly at his brother, even though he knew Itachi couldn't see it. Sasuke had jabbed a few knives into his eyes as soon as he'd begun fighting the man. Sasuke could get along just fine without dealing with the Mangekyou.
 
Itachi was laughing weakly as blood trickled out of his mouth. “I'm just going to bleed to death, because Sasuke-chan can't kill me! Imagine that.”
 
The black-haired teen gritted his teeth. “Oh, don't sound so worried. I'm going to kill you eventually.”
 
Itachi laughed again, sounding like creaking bones and dry leaves. Sasuke's anger got the best of him and he gave the other a punch to the jaw. “Shut up!” The cackling noises continued with no signs of stopping; when Itachi was forced to draw a breath he took it quickly and kept laughing mockingly. “Shut up, shut up, shut up!”
 
It was then that Sasuke snapped and did the only thing he could think of to stop the noise. If he stopped the noise—it didn't matter how, as long as Itachi's laughter was no longer ringing in his ears—then everything would be all right and Sasuke would be in control again.
 
So Sasuke kissed him.
 
The laughter stopped immediately. Itachi stared up at Sasuke with his dead eyes. Sasuke's tongue had darted into his brother's gasping mouth before he realized it, and when it had happened it was already too late.
 
One hand gripped at Itachi's shirt, his knuckles turning white, while the other struggled to take the tie from Itachi's hair. The other's fingers twitched, trying to curl, but finding it difficult to move at all with the kunai embedded in the spasming hand. Itachi's body was jerking from shock and pleasure. For a few moments, neither realized that this was abnormal. Riding on the waves of pleasure, everything seemed right.
 
But then Sasuke gagged on Itachi's blood, pouring into his mouth. His eyes widened impossibly as he realized what had happened and sat up, jerking away from his brother. He stood a few inches away, surveying the panting man sprawled on the floor, his long dark hair fanning out around his face.
 
“…You've worked me into such a state, Sasuke-chan…” came the heated gasp. Blood glittered against Itachi's pink lips, and the teen found himself watching hungrily as a cotton candy tongue darted out to lap up the red liquid. His body was still impossibly hot from the kiss with Itachi…
 
Sasuke's eyes narrowed. It was way past the time when he should have ended this. To do that… Itachi must still have a little power left in those bleeding eyes of his…
 
Sasuke had to believe that or he'd go crazy.
 
Itachi was finished off by a kunai to his heart. “Sasuke…” he gagged.
 
The black-haired teen was out the door even before Itachi finally slumped over to breathe no more. Sasuke sat on a stump, yanking at his hair, too shaken by the kiss to return home to Naruto yet.
 
Forgive me,” he murmured, “My love…”
 
Then he stood and began the long walk back to Konoha.
 
 
AN: This is scary. SasuIta. It's a novel idea, I think. My friend `Gure does not agree, but then again, she hates Uchihacest in any form. Don't flame because of the pairing. Because then Itachi will laugh until you're forced to kiss him, too. And the ending? That's up to you to work out. Tee-hee.