Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Rememebr me ❯ Rememebr me ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Remember me
 
 
 
How did she get here…?
 
 
Sasuke knew she was crying, he could tell by how her eyes held that's hazed look. He almost felt bad….almost. They stared into each others eyes; the seconds seemed like hours, onyx and green mixed into one. Slowly their faces inched closer and closer. No, it wasn't want that drove Sasukes lips closer, not love…no…need…he needed her and he was not going to be deprived any longer.
 
Sakura could feel her heart pounding in her chest. The rain hitting her skin was like drops of ice, but the heat from Sasuke was scorching fire. As his lips drew nearer all she could do was stare into those dark eyes, licking her lips.
 
Watching her lick her lips and seeing the want in her eyes, the want for him made Sasuke crash his lips onto hers claiming her as his. Her lips were complete bliss, a whole new frontier of warmth sending jolts down his spine and making him want to be as close to her as possible. Moving his lips against hers, he lightly touched his tongue to her lips, silently begging her to let him in.
 
The cold wind scathing her skin and ice rain piercing her arms suddenly vanished and she felt like she was bathing in fire, hot, addicting, dangerous fire. The moment she felt his tongue she gasped, she had always dreamed of kissing him…but never had her dreams been as…tempting as this. Hesitantly she opened her mouth wanting to see what he would do. His tongue smoothly traced ever part of her mouth before finding her own tongue and they fought for dominance. His lips, his tongue his hands gripping her waist and running down her sides, all of him was fearfully wonderful.
 
 
 
She was a drug. She was wonderful. She was horrible; she's ripping away every wall, every shield stealing his very soul and strength. Her touch, her lips, her skin warm and inviting…her eyes, she was deadly. He needed her, his selfish desire for her love is driving him mad, he ached for her touch, to hear his name cross over her lips. This isn't love…no…this is lust, pure desirable lust.
 
How did she get here? What led to this? Does he even care? Does he love her? Is he using her? She and Team Kakashi had been on a mission…
 
“SAKURA-CHAN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
BONK!
 
“NARUTO!!! YOU BAKA!!!!!”
 
(Kakashi sweat drop)
 
Yes, all things were normal with Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura…except those occasional awkward moments…
 
The team had been sent on a mission to find Sasuke…so that's what they were doing. Trying to find Sasu-
 
“RAMN!!!!!”
 
“NARUTO SHUT UP!!!!!”
 
BONK
 
 
Team Kakashi had been searching for Sasuke for days, when finally they found a lead. They decided to split up to two different parts of the woods. Naruto went to the SW, Kakashi to the SE and Sakura to the NW (I'm bad at that stuff….is there a SE? Oo hehe…)
 
Since the forest was so thick…Oo…they lost radio contact!
Sakura had found Sasuke in the forest and began to fight him then…she ended up here…
 
Sakura gasped as Sasuke kissed her, her thoughts vanished; nothing else mattered but the feel of his lips against hers and his hands caressing her iced skin. As his lips kissed down the column of her neck, stopping at some spots to make little bites Sakura could only stand there and try not to crumble at his feet. The rain was falling hard and she could feel it as it rolled down her arms and down her neck. The sensations of Sasukes lips….his tongue and the cold sharp rain were so different so incredible. Each touch of his lips against her skin made tingles flow right between her legs, it was almost too much to take.
 
“Sasuke”
 
The sweetness and the innocence of his name as it rolled off her tongue into his ears made him want to never stop hearing it. No, he couldn't love her… Looking up into her eyes, he saw that beautiful look of love. He became undone, unbound and unchained. Her parted lips and rosy cheeks were hidden beneath the drops of rain. They were both breathing hard and soaking wet. Her eyes were bright green and full of fire and want. She was so beautiful, she was his. He needed her, now. Taking her hand in his, he led her to the little cabin he had been hiding out in.
 
Sakura could only follow as Sasuke let her to who knows where. Everything was a haze…a cabin?
 
Opening the door Sasuke let him and Sakura in. The temperature was as icy as it was outside. His hard eyes bore into hers, cold eyes, like the air in the room, unfeeling and untouchable. Stepping hesitantly towards him she raised her hand to his cheek, wiping away the rain…or…tears?
 
She was a minx, a goddess and a witch. She completely stripped him of everything he has known and left him with a raw need for her affection. He felt truly pathetic, letting one woman defeat him with one kiss, a kiss that he had given her. His tears fell, he is being ripped apart from the inside, he could not, would not…will not love her. He only needs her. He is selfish, she is nothing! As her hand was raised to his cheek he could only stare. The warmth she emitted with one touch could burn a thousand acres of brush in minutes. Closing his eyes he threw away all his useless emotions, she was his tool, his obsessive and dangerous tool.
 
Sakura felt like she was in a trap…and she didn't want to get out. One touch from him could cure her for a lifetime of loneliness and desire. She knew she only had one night, but this one night would always be with her, always. Laying her on the bed Sasuke loomed over her, his hand softly running over her exposed shoulder, his touch burning her skin like liquid fire. Their touches and kisses heated up the small cabin the rest of the night. Sasukes eyes were passionate and dazed and he heard his name escape her lips more than enough times to last him for eternity, but he still wanted more. As they lay panting on the bed Sakura looked up at Sasuke. His eyes were gazed at the wall and his brows furrowed.
 
He didn't love her. He just needed her. He knew that now. He doesn't care that he will hurt her, he doesn't care if she dies, and he only needs her to remember him…right?
Feeling a hand on his arm he looked down to find big green eyes looking at him in concern. Almost smiling he looked away.
 
She frowned and got on her knees, putting her hands on his cheeks turning his head to face her.
 
“Sasuke?”
 
“I'm still going, this doesn't change anything”
 
Sakura looked confused.
 
“To…Itachi?”
 
Sasuke nodded. Sakura's eyes teared up, she looked away. Her chest felt heavy, she knew deep down in her heart he would still go, but it still hurt to face the reality of it…he may never come back. Sensing her sadness Sasuke looked at her and brought his hands to her face, wiping the tears away.
 
You don't love her! Don't…love her
 
Sakura closed her eyes at the touch of his hand on her face, he slowly brought her lips to his for the softest and most wonderful kiss she had ever had. So much emotion…pain, worry, sadness, hate, misery and love? Sasuke let go of her lips and hugged her, resting his hand behind her head, putting his lips to her ear he softly said,
 
“Sakura”
 
“Yes?” she whispered into his neck sending shivers down his spine,
 
“I need you to…do something for me”
 
“Anything” she said barley above a whisper.
Sasuke let go of her and looked deep into her eyes. He was very serious, yet his eyes looked like he was pleading…begging her.
 
“Remember me…no matter what happens, no matter what I say or do, love me and remember me.”
 
Her eyes were wide and shocked, remember him? Love him? That's what he wants her to do for him?? Sakura closed her eyes and rested her forehead against his chest,
 
“I've…always loved you Sasuke…no matter what happened or how far away you were from me…and….” She looked deep into his eyes putting her hand on his cheek, “I could never forget you…” smiling she leaned up and kissed him, showing him that she meant every word.
 
Sasuke let himself be lost in the kiss with only one thought on his mind,
Sakura…please…stop giving me a reason to live…
-
-
-
Sakura ran through the forest looking for Naruto and Kakashi.
 
“Where are they??”
 
It had been hours since she left Sasuke…now she had to get back to her team…if only she knew where they were!!! Stopping, Sakura saw a huge blue light than an explosion,
 
“Sasuke?! That means…Itachi”
 
Sakura ran as fast as she could where she saw the light…hopefully…nothing bad has happened.
-
-
-
How did I get here? The world around him began to haze, the voices filling his ears slowly died and the people he saw disappeared. Fate is so strange, nine years ago he lost his clan to his brother, his life turned into a never ending abyss of pain and revenge, three years ago he was put on team seven, gained a best friend, than left to gain power and now he lays here soaking in his own pool of blood. At least he accomplished his goal. Yes…at least he accomplished his goal…
 
Itachi…”
 
You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother.
 
If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me.
 
Itachi, now I understand why you did it. Somehow I understand how easy it is to kill, to run your blade across someone's throat and feel their soul die and blood stain your hands. We are but sheep in a field surrounded by wolves. But now you're dead and the clan…is avenged……I'm happy…right? Complete?
 
How did I get here? Coughing out blood he thought of what came to this. His team seven, kohona, sound, Orchimaru…Naruto…Kakashi-sensei…and…Sakura…
Her name was so foreign to his tongue yet so familiar to his ears. He could never forget her…no matter how annoying that stupid pink hair was, or her voice…they way she always said his name…like she hadn't seen him for years…every time…and now…he never heard her. Last night was a wonderful dream…he and Sakura…one forever.... he didn't love her and he didn't hate her…hell he didn't even like her. But…he…wanted her to…always love him, like him, need him as much as he needed her at this moment. He was selfish…lonely and scared, scared that when he breathes his last breath and see's the world for the last time that will be the only proof that he ever existed, that he ever survived. To have her eyes to look into for the last time…that would carry him to the ends of the earth, seeing someone look at him with love and compassion in their eyes, knowing that when he dies, she will always remember him, think of him…knowing that…he would die with a smile. Oh to see her now, running at him with worry and tears in her eyes collapsing at his side, saying his name, touching his face. All he feels now is fear, fear of dying, fear of loneliness, fear of disappearing, fear of wanting to live…he has nothing to live for…he should be happy to die…but now…sakura…I think…that I might…
 
“I love you.”
 
No…I can't…if I do…you'll never know anyways…so I might as well…except that I might…actually…
-
-
-
Oh God…no. Sakura's eyes widened when she saw Sasuke on the ground surrounded in a pool of blood and Itachi and the other side of the battlefield in the same position. Running over to Sasuke, Sakura screamed his name and checked his pulse…barley there. She put her hands on his chest, she has to heal him! A bloody hand reached out and stopped her. A low voice said, “No…S-Sakura…don't” Sakura's eyes widened, Sasuke!
 
Sasuke heard Sakura scream his name and inwardly smiled…she did sound so strange when she screamed his name. When he felt her hand on his chest, he knew she was going to heal him, he couldn't let her. He wasn't weak. He can't want to live…no. Reaching his hand out he stopped her, forcing his voice he said, “No…S-Sakura…don't”. Noticing her eyes widen. I can't want to live…love…I can't…you….can't give me a reason to regret all that I've done…I won't let you…I need to die…
-
-
-
Naruto and Kakashi were running through the forest searching for Sakura and Sasuke, when they heard Sakura scream, running in that direction the stumbled upon Sakura and Sasuke shocked. Sasuke was covered in blood, in a pool of blood and Sakura was beside him.
 
“Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto looked at Kakashi, who was looking as Sasuke and Sakura with an unreadable look on his face, Naruto decided he would just be quiet, listening they both witnessed Sasuke's last moments.
-
-
-
 
 
 
Sakuras eyes widened, why Sasuke? Why do you want to leave me?
As if knowing her thoughts Sasuke rasped out, “Re-member m-me” nodding her eyes teared up and his glazed over, “I'll remember you…Sasuke” bending her head down she kissed his lips, feeling them run cold.
 
Sasuke felt her lips on his and closed his eyes. Her lips were so warm and his so cold, they were burning. To kiss her one last time, see her eyes, hear her voice…it was perfect. Feeling the world fall beyond his reach, Sakura…he panicked…could he...no…he can't
“S-Sakura...I-I…lo-” His voice died and the world was black, the last thing he saw were Sakura's wide green eyes looking at him in shock…I guess in the endI loved you…Ssakura…
-
-
-
 
Kakashi and Naruto watched as she crumbled in front of them, only knowing that Sasuke died. Their hearts breaking…Naruto crumpled to the ground…and Kakashi…just stared at his students…wondering, “How did It come to this?”
 
 
Sasuke…Kun Tears cascaded down Sakura's face and a huge sad smile adorned her lips, pulling his lifeless body to her she cried, sobs erected from her and cries filled the forest...
 
 
He…really did…in the end….love me…
Factum Este