Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Resident Naruto 4 ❯ A Dangerous discovery ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

this story came to me on a stroke of genious. I would like to introduce you to Naruto Evil 4. I like the way this idea sounded so it turns out like I wanted it to. I do not own Naruto or Resident evil or else I will have created two of the greatest fanchises in the world.
Naruto: Wait, hold up a sec. You mean the game with all the giant monsters and stuff like that?
JJ: Yeah.
Naruto: Are you nuts?
JJ: No, I mean it's not like you don't face freaky things like this on your show.
Naruto: Yeah but, Wait no I don't.
JJ: Ok I just couldn't think of anyone cool enough to play Leon besides you.
Naruto: Really? Cool, so who's gonna play Kauser?
JJ: Sasuke.
Sasuke: Whoa really. Wait who plays Ada?
JJ: Sakura.
Naruto: Haha, Bitch in a red dress.
Sasuke: Really.
JJ: Hahahaha.
 
All of the guys laugh until a fist reaches the back of their heads.
JJ/Sasuke/Naruto: Ow [Bitch]
Sakura: Stop making stupid jokes. Even though I think that I would make a wonderful Ada.
Naruto: And what about Ashley?
JJ: Hinata.
Naruto: Great choice!
Hinata: You really think so Naruto?
Naruto: You'll do excellent Hinata.
JJ: You'll all do great. Now, everyone to their places. Let the show begin
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
A dangerous discovery
 
[Naruto: 1998, I'll never forget it. It was the year those grizzly murders happened right outside of Village of the Hidden grass. On the day that everything happened the Hokage ordered a contengency plan to sterilize the village. I was only thirteen at the time but, even I knew there was something wrong with that incident. Six years later.]
 
Naruto was on a carridge being driven by two guides.
[Naruto: I've been sent on a into the Village of moon. It's an odd village that surfaced only recently. But, the population are not trained in the art of ninjutsu. The daughter of the Hyuuga clan has been kidnapped. For a while we couldn't get a lock on her location. But, someone saw a girl fitting her discription in this village and the Hokage sent me to find her.]
Driver 1: You're a long way from home.
Naruto: Yeah, but, just another step to becoming Hokage.
Driver 2: You're the Kyuubi kid right?
Naruto: Is that going to be a problem?
Driver 2: Don't get me wrong there is no problem just making an inquiry.
Naruto: Are we there yet?
Driver 1: Just a few more yards.
Driver 2: Well stop the cart I gotta take a leak.
 
When the cart stopped the second driver stepped out of the car and made water on the side of the road as Naruto looked up and saw a figure moving quickly along the hill.
Naruto: You said just a few yards right?
Driver 1: Yeah.
Naruto: Well you guys wait here I'll go check it out.
Driver 1: Sure.
 
Before Naruto left he pulled out a communicator.
Naruto: Check transmission. Can you hear me Shizune.
Shizune: Loud and clear Naruto.
Naruto: I'm outside of the village.
Shizune: Good procede with caution.
Naruto: Right.
Shizune: And Naruto don't get too cocky.
 
Naruto walked through the woods he had been seeing quite a lot of on his ride. Until his eyes gazed upon a house not far ahead of him. He walked closer and noticed that the door was wide open so he walked in and when he rounded the corner he saw a man lighting a fireplace.
Naruto: Sir.
 
After hearing Naruto's voice the man turned to him.
Naruto: Sorry 'bout just coming in but, your door was open. Have you seen this girl?
 
Naruto said pulling out a picture.
Naruto: Her name is Hinata Hyuuga someone said they saw her around here?
Villager: I don't know her get the fuck out of my house.
Naruto: Geez sorry I asked. I mean it's not like you were doing anything important anyway.
 
As Naruto turned to walk out of the house the man lifted an axe and approached Naruto. Naruto sensed danger and turned to the man and dodged as the man swung his axe at him. Naruto rolled to the ground and pulled out his shurikens.
Naruto: FREEZE!!!
 
The man kept walking torward him.
Naruto: I said freeze.
 
The man walked forward and swung down at Naruto once again but, Naruto flipped in behind him and threw his shuriken in the back of his head knocking him to the ground dead. Naruto began to walk away until he notice the man was once again in behind him.
Naruto: How? that should have killed you. Fine, Shadow clone jutsu.
 
Naruto 's jutsu didn't work the man just approached and grabbed Naruto by his neck and lifted him in the air. Naruto kicked forward and cracked the man's neck and he fell back but, before he died said a name.
Villager: Lord Asdler..
 
Naruto took note of the name and pulled out his communicator.
Shizune: What happened Naruto?
Naruto: I had a hostile local I had no choice but to neutralize him.
Shizune: Are you ok?
Naruto: Yeah but, I can't use jutsus here, why is that?
Shizune: I leave that to you to find out.
Naruto: This Hinata girl must be in the village somewhere if they want to kill me for asking about her.
Shizune: I was thinking the same thing.
Naruto: I'll contact you when I find out more.
 
Naruto walked back to the door to find that it was tightly shut and after looking out of the window he saw that the cart had been raided and the drivers, killed. He also noticed that the villagers were approaching the house to get him.
Naruto: Shit.
 
Naruto turned back and ran up the stairs in the house. He grabbed the shurikens laying on the banister, turned ran torwards the window at the end of the hallway and jumped out. After rolling to the ground Naruto pulled out a kunai and slashed off the leg of a man and flipped out of the way of a pitchfork spun around and thrusted his kunai into the back of the next villagers head. He tossed the man's body to the ground and slashed the face of the third man and then when the man stumbled Naruto kicked his head off.
Naruto: Damn. Huh?
 
Naruto looked down at the man crawling torward him. Naruto threw his kunai into back of the man's neck. After hearing the groan of death from the man Naruto made his way down the road.
Naruto: Huh?
 
Naruto's eye caught the sight of a wolf in a bear trap.
Naruto: I'll never be able to look at Akamaru again if I don't help him.
 
Naruto walked over and pulled open the trap freeing the trapped animal. The wolf looked at Naruto and licked him before running off.
Naruto: You're welcome buddy. But, I guess this means I'll have to be careful too.
 
Naruto continued down the road and found that he was right. There were two trapwire bombs connected to the trees. Naruto threw a shuriken into one and ran past it only to see a man waiting on him.
Villager: There he is.
Naruto: Damn.
 
The man ran at Naruto and swung his axe down at him but, Naruto spun out of the way and kicked the man into the second trapwire bomb blowing him to pieces.
Naruto: I'm glad I didn't blow that one up. Uh oh!
 
Naruto looked down torwards the bridge in front of him he saw two men waiting for him . Playing it smart Naruto ran up the hill for cover and when the time was right he jumped down and kicked the first man off of the bridge. Then he span around and grabbed the other man by his collar and tossed him off the bridge. Once the splash was heard Naruto continued down the road and noticed a man waiting to ambush him in a house. While walking past it Naruto tossed a kunai into the opening and hit the man in the head while Naruto never stopped walking until he reached an enormous door.
Naruto: Now this is just ignorant. Why would you need a door this big It's not even a gate? It's not like there is actually someone this tall. Stupid!
 
Naruto said as he walked through the door. Before going any further he pulled out his communicator.
Shizune: Naruto how you holding up?
Naruto: Bad qeustion Shizune.
Shizune: Sorry to hear that Naruto. I'm sending you a playing manual.
Naruto: Why this isn't the game it's not like I'm gonna need it?
Shizune: Shut up and take it. And stop staying things that aren't in the script.
Naruto: Ok, Damn. Naruto out.
 
Naruto pulled out his binoculars and looked at the villagers going about seemingly normal lives. He also saw one of the drivers burning on a stake.
Naruto: Oh man. they'll pay for this.
 
Naruto was cautious of the people in the village. So he jumped to the roof of a house but didn't see the man on the roof across from him.
Villager: He's here!
 
After he shouted the entire village became alert.
Naruto: Dammit.
 
Naruto leaped to the roof that the man was on and stood at his side.
Naruto: Snitch.
 
Naruto tripped the man from the back of his legs and the man fell backwards hitting the back of his head on the roof right before flipping forward falling flat on his head busting it open on the ground. Then Naruto looked down at the crowd of people forming on the ground. Naruto flipped back out of the way of a pick-axe landing on the ground. Naruto pulled a kunai and spun around slashing the faces of the people around him.
Naruto: Leaf Hurricane. [He learned from Lee.]
 
Naruto did two jumping spin kicks into the crowd and knocked down five people snapping two necks and Naruto landed outside of the crowd and ran into a house slammed the door then he pushed a small dresser in front of it.
Naruto: What the hell is wrong with these people?
 
Naruto looked out the window and saw many people talking and pointing at something. Then he saw a man weilding something with a motor moving incredibly fast with blades.
Naruto: I don't know what the hell that thing is but, it doesn't look good.
 
Naruto looked to the side and saw people banging on a blocked window. Naruto pushed a dresser in front of it and heard the window upstairs smash. He ran up the stairs and saw a shotgun on the wall. But, because of the fact that he's never seen a gun before he just grabbed it and hit the guy who had almost climbed into the window and then he stabbed it into his chest and pushed him off the ladder.
Naruto: Haha does it sting?
 
When the guy hit the ground the shotgun went off and shot up at Naruto who quickly pulled his head back into the window.
Naruto: So that's what that does? Dammit that would have helped. I'll get it back later.
 
Naruto looked over and saw some explosive tags lying on the bed he picked them up and wrapped one around his kunai. The window on the side burst open and the people were coming in but, Naruto punched one of the people back causing the other people to stumble and then Naruto threw his kunai into the chest of one of the villagers and when it blew it took all of them with it. Naruto smiled but, his smile soon disappeared when he realized that the people had found a way into the down stairs and the ladder was back up with the man weilding the strange machine at the top of it. Being who he was Naruto quickly made a plan.
Naruto: I may not be able to make clones but, I can still do this.
 
When the motor man stepped inside Naruto ran at him and ducked under the swung the man took at him.
Naruto: Na-ru-to
 
Then he kicked upward and sent him flying out of the window hitting the man that was almost up the ladder. Before the other villagers could reach him he stepped on the ladder and sent it falling forward while riding on it and then he flipped off at the motor man and hit him with an axe kick to the head.
Naruto: Uzumaki Barrage.
 
The man fell to the ground snapped his neck and Naruto landed shortly after.
Naruto: I should pat myself on the back.
 
Naruto was approached from behind by a man. The man stabbed at him but he moved and spun around kicking him in the stomache. Then he punched his neck out of place and grabbed his shirt throwing him into the fire.
Naruto: You burn too bitch.
 
Naruto flipped out of the way of a slash that came his way then he landed on his hands and swung himself at the three people coming at him. After he landed he ran to the shotgun and picked it up.
Naruto: Damn now how does this thing work?
 
Naruto knew he had to aim it but didn't know to make it fire. He looked at the trigger and put 2&2 together.
Naruto: I have to bang it!!!
 
Kind of. After that didn't work he pulled the trigger and blasted back the approaching crowd.
Naruto: That rocks so hard. Believe it!!!
 
Naruto ran passed the crowd and climbed up a tower. Seeing a green casing he picked it up.
Naruto: Shotgun shells? So that's what this is. These must go to this thing. Oh hell no.
 
The people threw a fire bomb up at him but, before it hit Naruto jumped out of the window and landed on the roof across from it and threw an explosive tag to the ground blowing away all comers. But, the people kept coming out of nowhere.
Naruto: There's no end to them.
 
Suddenly the bell on the roof of a house started to ring. Every villager dropped their weapons and walked into the house not before one of them said a name.
Villager: Lord Asdler.
Naruto: Where's everyone going? Ichiraku's?
 
Naruto Evil 4
Naruto pulled out his communicator.
Shizune: Naruto what's happened?
Naruto: I've confirmed the body of one of the drivers.
Shizune: Naruto hurry up and find the subject and get out of there.
Naruto: I intend to. Oh yeah, I found this really cool thing that shoots metal.
Shizune: Really? Bring that back it might be useful.
Naruto: Alright, Naruto out.
 
Naruto hung up the communicator and walked around the village he picked up shotgun shells and explosive tags lying about and then he walked through a door leading out of the village. After walking for a minute Naruto heard a noise above him he looked up to see people pushing a boulder at him and he noticed that the road ahead was narrow. He cursed out loud and ran down the hill as the boulder followed not far behind Naruto jumped to the side and let the boulder get ahead of him as he watched it break on the wall in front of him. Naruto looked back up and saw that the people were gone.
Naruto: These people really are crazy.
 
Naruto walked through the tunnel and grabbed the shiny things above him and saw people waiting inside a house. After cocking his new gun he walked forward only to have stick of dynamite thrown at him.
Naruto: Oh damn.
 
Naruto jumped to the side and dodged the explosion. Naruto then threw an explosive tag into the hole and when he heard boom he began walking away and shot a hole into the man standing front of him. Then he turned to see a house with a lock on it. He quickly picked the lock and opened the door readying for anyone he may see.
Naruto: Anyone home? Anyone not trying to kill me?
 
Naruto heard banging coming from inside the house, so he dicided to investigate.
Naruto: I dicided to do what? Are you out of your mind?
 
He dicided to investigate.
Naruto: Whatever man but, just know this is some bullshit.
 
Naruto walked through the halls and blew up the traps on the wall and pushed a dresser revealing a secret passage. Naruto went in further and saw a locked dresser. He moved to the side of it and opened it and a man fell out. The man had tape around his mouth.
Man: hummph huuummmph.
 
Naruto leaned in an ripped the tape off of his mouth intentionally, and mentally chuckled.
Man: Hey take it easy.
 
Naruto rolled him over and untied him.
Man: So you're not one of them?
Naruto: Do I look like one of them?
Man: You're right stupid question. But, I do have one more very important qeustion.
Naruto: What's that?
 
He said as he helped the man up.
Man: Got a smoke?
Naruto: Nope got gum.
 
Naruto and the man turned to the sound of footsteps. He saw two normal villagers and a really big man.
Naruto: Who's that?
Man: It's the big cheese.
 
When the man came closer Naruto ran at him and did a straight forward kick but the man caught it and flipped Naruto back onto the man and into the dresser breaking it and knocking both of them unconcious.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
 
Asdler: Feeble humans. we will give our power.
 
One of the men walked up to Naruto and did hand signs and placed a curse seal on him.
Asdler: Soon you will be unable to resist such intoxicating power.
 
Naruto shot up. He looked around and saw that he was tied to the man he met earlier.
Naruto: Hey wake up.
Man: Huh? Oh it's just you. Oh yeah and that plan that you had back there worked like a real charm kid.
Naruto: Well I didn't see you doing anything.
Man: Point taken.
Naruto: Who are you anyway?
Man: Name's Asuma. what about you?
Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki. Have you seen this girl?
 
Naruto said showing a picture from his binds.
Asuma: Hmm, could that be the Hyuuga clan's heiress?
Naruto: That's too good for a geuss mind explaining?
Asuma: Pyschic powers.
Naruto: Really?
Asuma: No you idiot. I heard some of the villagers talking about the Hyuuga clan's daughter being held in a church near here. You should check there.
 
At that moment the door flew open and a man with a shuriken in the back of his head came at them with an axe.
Naruto: Dammit how many time do I have to kill you before you stay dead?
 
Naruto rolled free revealing that he could have gotten out of the ropes anytime he wanted. He pulled a kunai and threw it into the man's eye ripping off half of his head. Asuma took the oppurtunity to run. While Naruto got his shotgun out of the corner and pulled out his communicator.
Shizune: Naruto are you ok?
Naruto: Yeah I was just tied up for a while. I think I might know where Hinata is.
Shizune: Where?
Naruto: I met a man that said she's being held in a church somewhere near the village I'm headed there now. Naruto out.
 
Naruto hung up and cocked his gun and when he began to walk out he saw someone in a big jacket that covered his face and a hood over his head.
Man: Got somethin' that might interest ya' Stranger.
 
Naruto came out of the house and followed.
Man: Got some good things on sale Stranger.
Naruto: Shino?
Shino: How did you know it was me?
Naruto: I know your voice. What are you doing here?
Shino: Tsunade sent me here to give you supplies.
Naruto: Then why are you selling 'em to me? Can't I get them free?
Shino: Nope, got bills to pay.
Naruto: That's jacked up man. Can't you at least help me?
Shino: Oh hell no I ain't good in a fight without my chakra and those people you were fighting are strong. Good luck though.
Naruto: Fine. Give me one of those and that thing that looks like my shotgun only smaller.
Shino: Hahaha thank you.
Naruto: Yeah whatever.
 
Naruto walked back and opened a door.
Villager: There he is.
Villager: Kill him.
 
Naruto ran back inside and went to Shino.
Naruto: Hey Shino can you......
 
Shino was already gone and Naruto thought of a qeustion that didn't come to him until now. If Shino had all that artilery then why should it matter if he had chakra or not?
Naruto: Damn you Shino!!!!
 
Naruto's shout was quickly cut off as the door swung wide open and the villagers were coming at him quicker than Chouji for the last chip. Naruto cocked his gun and blasted the first person he saw back and ran back into the house he was in. He waited for the people to come at the door but, when someone came in he pulled the trigger and the gun clicked.
Naruto: What the?
Villager: Hahaha.
 
The man lunged at Naruto but, Naruto stabbed him with a kunai wrapped with an explosive tag and kicked him out of the door.
Naruto: Here's a present for ya!
 
After the door shut back and Naruto heard a comforting boom he tried to figure out why the gun clicked.
Naruto: It must be out of thingies. Then maybe that's what these "shells" are for.
 
Naruto looked around to see where he should put the shells into the gun. then he put 2&2 together.
Naruto: I have to put them in the front part!
 
Kind of. After that didn't work he was attacked by another villager. Naruto frustratedly smacked the guy with the shotgun sideways breaking the guy's neck and causing the gun to open. Naruto now knowing where to put the bullets, loaded his gun and blasted the door open.
Naruto: Game time!
 
Naruto ran forward and blasting through the crowd then he jumped up onto the wall and jumped forward landing on the bridge. Naruto looked to the side and saw two men coming at him from each side of the bridge and they were closing fast. Naruto swung back and shot the man in behind him then he flipped back over the man in front of him and shot down on him bursting his head into pieces. After he landed he saw five people coming at him from the side. He noticed an explosive barrel so he pulled the small gun [Handgun/Blacktail] and shot the barrel blowing the people to pieces. Naruto looked up to a man on top of the roof. The man threw an axe at Naruto but, Naruto caught it and threw it back at him, it hit him in the head and he fell to the ground. Naruto hopped onto the roof and knocked down the ladder.
Naruto: Get up here now, haha!
 
Naruto turned around and saw villagers climbing up a ladder from inside the house.
Naruto: Aww, Damn.
 
Naruto shot the man in the head sending him pulmeting back down to the floor. Then Naruto threw an explosive tag down and blew up the house and before it fell he grabbed the treasure chest and jumped from the roof. When he opened the chest it held half a crest in it. He looked forward and saw a mark for the crest in a door.
Naruto: This must open that door.
 
Then Naruto came up with an idea. As the people closed in on him he burst out running to the door. Three men jumped in his ways and he did a spin kick to the face of one man and sent him flying into the cliff. Naruto punched the other man twice in the face and grabbed his head and spun around, let go, and hurled him off the cliff.
Naruto: One left.
 
Naruto kicked the man in front of him in the face then he spun around and kicked him into a gas barrel and while walking forward Naruto shot into it and blew the man sky high. Naruto walked up to the door and smiled then he turned and looked back at the men.
Naruto: Hahahahahahahaha.
 
Naruto pulled out the crest and tossed it into the crevice then he jumped over the large gate. The people were now trapped in there all standing still thinking "ain't that about a bitch". Meanwhile Naruto was strolling down the road until he heard noises above him.
Naruto: Oh, not again.
 
Naruto saw people over head pushing a boulder down at him he burst out running away from it then when he saw an opening he jumped to the side and dodged it. After it broke on the wall ahead of him.
 
Naruto continued to walk until he came to the door that led back to the village. He looked onto a house right in the middle of nowhere. He went inside and check around. He opened a door that was locked by a very simple puzzle and found a key that was shaped like a symbol he remembered from the bell house back in the village.
Naruto: I know! This must open that door. These people sure go to great lengths to stop me.
 
Naruto quickly pocketed the key and opened the door ahead of him. He heard voices coming from the downstairs. He slowly approached to listen to the words but, before he could go any further he felt a looming presence behind him. Naruto turned quickly only to be hemmed up by the same guy that knocked him out.
[Naruto: This guy must be a ninja. How else can someone so big be so quiet?]
 
The man choked Naruto and looked into his eyes. Naruto's eyes were turning yellow. The man dropped Naruto and he took the time to catch his breath.
Chief: You carry the same blood as us. But, heed my words I will kill you if you become unpleasant to our eyes, Bitch.
Naruto: That was a fluke buddy. I doubt you will really be able to stop me. I have my own trump card.
 
Naruto said speaking of the Kyuubi spirit inside him.
Chief: Your arrogance will be your downfall.
 
The village cheif said before walking away.
[Naruto: The same blood?
 
Naruto pulled out his communicator.
Naruto: Shizune I just had another run in with the village chief.
Shizune: Are you all right Naruto?
Naruto: Yeah he could have killed me but, he didn't. He said something about us having the same blood.
Shizune: What does that mean?
Naruto: I don't know but, I plan on finding out. Naruto out.
 
Naruto put away his communicator and walked down the stairs where he had heard the people. Although now the house was empty, he walked around the house and collected items lying around before he walked to the door.
Villagers: There he is!!
 
Naruto heard a motor amongst the crowd and saw a man with a motor blade in the fray.
Naruto: Not another one!!!
 
Naruto ran back into the house and prepared his gun aiming at the door. But, suddenly he heard the motor at the side of him. He turned to the side and saw the motorman running at him. He had come in the window and was approaching Naruto fast. He took a swing at Naruto but, he ducked under it and shot upward at the man and blasted a hole in his chest. The man dropped the motor machine at Naruto and he spun out of the and grabbed the handle of the chainsaw and swung it through the man and cut off his torso. Then he threw it sideways into the men coming in cutting off their heads. He stood and looked out the door and made a sprint for the gate outside. Naruto walked into the gate and found himself back in the village. He avoided the people and ran at the house in the front with the symbol the same shape as the key that he found. The people didn't follow him so he went into the room in front of him. The room had a ladder that led down into a cave. Naruto navigated through the cave finding many items laying around that he dicided to take. He found a ladder on the other side of the cave.
Naruto: This must be the way to the church cuz' if it isn't I give up.
 
Naruto emerged to find a very tall church resting on a hill with a cemetery in front of it and people screaming and charging at him.
[Naruto: I was hoping it wasn't here. Damn.]
 
Naruto saw the first person coming at him. Naruto shot him in the leg and smashed his into a tombstone then he spun around and slashed the throat of the man in front of him and began running up the hill with his shotgun in hand. He stood at the top and blasted the head of the man waiting at the top. He tried to open the door to the church but, it was locked with a depression on the door.
Naruto: Damn I must need something for this. Why is everything so complicated?
 
Naruto wheeled around and checked the side of the church. He saw a rickety bridge held in the air by ropes. It was suspended over an ocean and led down to a door. The bridge had people waiting on it. A woman tossed a pickaxe at Naruto but, he flipped out of the way and landed on top of the rope holding the bridge then he tossed a kunai into the head of the woman and caused her to fall off the bridge then he ran along the rope and threw a shuriken into the next of the man at the foot of the bridge. Then he flipped off and landed in front of the door. He cracked his neck and walked through. He kept walking until he came into a space. It was surrounded by a wood fence and there were three cabins. Naruto could also hear loud groans coming from somewhere in the area. He continued on until he saw two doors one high and one low. He went through the low door first.
Naruto: Whoa, this place feels strange but, safe.
 
Naruto went down and saw a counter.
Shino: Hey Naruto.
Naruto: Shino, where the hell did you go? I could have used your help in that place and you just left me.
Shino: Look, my mission is to give you supplies not to help you.
Naruto: Shino, when this all over I'm gonna kick your ass.
Shino: Whatever, so What're you buyin'?
Naruto: That "TMP" thing.
Shino: Hahaha, Thank you.
 
Naruto walked off and after spending a while figuring out how guns work he left the room then he went through the other door. Naruto found himself in a place with a lot of fog there were two different paths. He walked up to the top of a hill and saw a giant lake. In the lake there was a boat with two men in it. They threw the body of the second driver into the lake and rode off.
Naruto: What's going on?
 
After a few minutes something started coming up from the water and Naruto saw a giant fish monster eat the body and went back into the water. Naruto stood up and had his mouth open wide in disbelief for ten minutes before he pulled out his communicator
Shizune: What is it Naruto?
Naruto: I just saw something that breaks all of the laws of physics and I have to get past it. If I don't make it I want you to tell Iruka that he's always been like a father to me. Tell Konohamaru that he will make an excellent Hokage only second to what I would have been. And tell Tsunade.....that I hate her for making me do this. Also tell Serac that he is the master in Naruto fanfics.
Shizune: What does that last part have do with anything?
Naruto: Nothing it just needed to be said.
Shizune: Naruto what's happening? Narut......
 
Naruto turned off his communicator and walked to the speed boat waiting in front of the lake.
Naruto: Okay, I'm ready for you.
 
Naruto got on the speed boat and rode it into the middle of the lake and just like he thought the fish beast came up for him. The splash it made rocked the boat and caused his anchor to fall out and it got caught on te tail of the beast.
Naruto: That can't be good.
 
Once the beast got a good distance away the boat got tugged along. As the monster swam Naruto threw a Kunai into it's back and pulled his new TMP. He unleashed uncountable amounts of bullets into it's back and to avoid the rain of gunfire the beast went underwater.
Naruto: Where did it go?
 
Naruto's question was answered when the beast emerged from the water and rammed the boat knocking Naruto into the water.
Naruto: Oh god..
 
Naruto swam with everything he was worth but, the monster was closing fast until after a while of swimming it was right behind him. Naruto stopped swimming and waited for the perfect moment. Before the beast emerged from the water Naruto thrusted his legs back and push himself in behind the Giant fish landing on it's back.
Naruto: Now I'll take you for a ride!
 
Naruto pulled a kunai and stabbed into it's back and using it to hold on as the monster thrashed. Then he stabbed a second one into it. The pain caused the monster to roll in and out of the water while Naruto held his breath. When the beast finally settled back at top of the water Naruto grabbed both kunai and dragged it as he ran down the back of the monster ripping a hole into it's back. The monster screamed in pain as Naruto's assualt continued.
Naruto: It's game over buddy, Believe it!!!!
 
Naruto pulled out the kunai and wrapped an explosive tag onto them. When he readied himself to throw them into the hole suddenly tentacles came flying out of the creature's back and slapped Naruto in the face. Before he could fall back into the water he grabbed onto the monster's scales and hung on for dear life. He hung there trying to pull himself back up but, the tentacles kept coming at him. He dodged to the side and slashed the first tentacle that came at him and the monster wailed in pain.
Naruto: Well if it hurts so damn much stop sending them at me.
 
Naruto said as he threw himself back on the beast's back. He once again readied his kunai and hurled them into the beast's back. Naruto stood tall and confident as the he beast continued to swim.
Naruto: Boom.
 
The explosion ripped through the beast's body and killed it. When the beast began to go down he jumped off only to be grabbed by the same rope that was attached to the beast.
Naruto: Shit!!
 
Naruto shouted as he was pulled into the water. As he was being dragged into the deep he pulled a kunai and started to slash the rope. After a few minutes Naruto ran out of breath and his body went limp.
[Naruto: So this is how it ends, huh?]
 
Naruto gave in to his fate.
????: I'm not letting you die here brat.
[Naruto: Kyuubi?]
Kyuubi: I'm not going to let you take me down with you. Get up and fight idiot.
 
Naruto began to glow red and his claws grew. With a burst of energy he cut the rope and swam back up to the top of the water. He got into his boat and drove it to the peir on the other side of the lake. When he got off the boat he suddenly got a headache. His vision became blurry, his stomache felt like it was going to erupt. He saw a cabin, he burst into it and collapsed. The pain was unbearable.
Naruto: Kyuubi what's happening? Are you doing that?
Kyuubi: As much as I like to see you suffer I wouldn't do that at a time that would get you killed. I have nothing to gain from you dying.
Naruto: Then what's happening?
Kyuubi: I don't know but, a new room appeared across from me. I can't see what's in there but, I do know that there is a seal on the door. It won't last long and whatever that thing is, it's growing.
Naruto: I can't keep my eyes open. Unhhnuh.
 
Naruto passed out on the floor. When he awoke he felt a crawling on his arm. He quickly took off his jacket and checked his arms. Strange black veins were running through it.
Naruto: Arh ahrgh AHHGRGHGRH.
 
The veins took over his whole body and suddenly he awoke once again still shaking. He quickly got up and took off his jacket and checked his arms to find that there were no veins. He rose up putting back on his jacket and pulled ot his communicator.
Shizune: Naruto, Naruto are you there?
Naruto: Yeah, I'm here.
Shizune: How could you say something like that and then disappear for six hours we thought you were dead.
Naruto: I could have been.
Iruka: Are you ok?
Naruto: Iruka-sensei? What are you doing there?
Iruka: I got a disturbing message.
Naruto: Yeah I'm ok now.
Iruka: Well you have Konohamaru crying right now kid.
Naruto: Sorry about that. I'm continuing my mission.
Iruka: Alright I'm staying for the rest.
Naruto: Alright. I'll make sure to keep you posted from now on. Naruto out.
 
Naruto put away his communicator and collected he various items around the cabin before proceeding through a door. Naruto looked at a man walking torwards him and he pointed his Blacktail at him. The man's eyes glowed red in the night and suddenly his body started to vibrate crazily.
Naruto: This can't be good.
 
As the man walked his head burst open and a strange squid creature came from his neck.
Naruto: Good god in heaven!
 
The squid in the man's head split in two and an axe on a long tentacle came out and lashed out at Naruto. He ducked under it and slashed upward with his kunai cutting the tentaxe off. Then he quickly ran forward and stabbed his kunai into the man's neck and ripped to the side slicing the squid off completely.
Naruto: What the hell have I gotten myself into?
 
The squid wiggled on the ground right before he pulled out his Blacktail and finished it off with four bullets then he walked over a river that led to a sluice. He noticed a rope and he rode down it but while he did a man threw an axe at him. Naruto dodged and hung upside down pulling out his Blacktail and he shot the man right in his head right before letting the rope go and flipping to the ground.
Naruto: So I have to get through this.
 
Naruto said looking at the rushing water coming from the river above that was blocking the passage. Naruto shot down boxes that connected the bridges. He jumped across the boxes and got to the other side. Looking up a ladder Naruto saw the lever to the sluice. He could hear several noises behind the waterfall, so he threw a couple of explosive tags on the ground and pulled the lever. The sluice came down and shut off the waterfall and just like Naruto thought people ran from in behind the rushing water. Naruto smiled and blew up the tags and the people with them then Naruto shot the man that didn't explode and made him fall into the water. Naruto jumped down and walked into the cave behind the waterfall. He saw in insignia shaped like the depression on the chruch door. He pulled the insignia and the wall it rested on opened up to reveal a river with a speed boat resting in front of it. Naruto hopped in the boat and rode along the cave until he came to the same room that Shino was in.
Shino: Hey Naruto. You did good against that fish.
Naruto: You saw all that?
Shino: Yeah!
Naruto: And you didn't help!
Shino: What do you want from me man? I really doubt I could've helped you out there.
Naruto: I'm starting to think that you're either enjoying this or you're behind it.
Shino: Neither. I just value my life, ok.
Naruto: You're an ass.
Shino: Whatever, I'm moving to another location see ya.
 
Shino threw down a smoke bomb and vanished from sight.
Naruto: I swear this is some bullshit.
 
Naruto walked out of the room and found himself back in the space with the wooden fence. As he walked through the space the doors around him closed and he saw the wall of the cliff behind him crumble. The vilagers were pulling a giant orge like creature. Naruto's eyes shot open and his mouth was agape. The ogre broke it's binds and killed the villagers holding him. As the monster killed the people Naruto was thinking of something he said earlier.
[Flashback]
Naruto: It's not like there's actually someone that tall. Someone that tall, Someone that tall.
[Flash]
Naruto: Oh, the irony.
 
After the ogre finished killing the villagers he took a swing at Naruto. Naruto Broke from his daze and flipped back out of the way of the punch. The ogre roared at Naruto and stomp at him but, Naruto rolled out of the way and pulled his shotgun and blasted into the beast's kneecaps. The attack did nothing but, anger the ogre and the beast bent over and bashed at Naruto but, missed and Naruto ran up it's arm and pulled a kunai and stabbed it into the creature's eye and then he blasted into the ogre's face. Once again the blast did little more than anger the beast. It reached up and grabbed Naruto then threw him into the wall of a cabin and his back broke through the wall and Naruto fell to the ground inside the cabin. He looked up and saw the the legs of the ogre standing in front of the cabin. It pulled back and prepared to smash the cabin.
Naruto: Shit!!
 
Naruto ran out of the cabin just before it got smashed and he ran between the giants legs then flipped back onto it's back. Once he was on top of it he saw a hole in it's back and after figuring out the fact that this was his weakness Naruto blasted into it's back with the shotgun and jumped off as the beast wailed in pain. When it turned back to Naruto.
Naruto: Com'n!!
 
Naruto awaited the beast and he laid a tag on the ground and watched for the right moment. Then when the time came he exploded the tag and caused the beast to stumble.
Naruto: Gotcha!!!
 
As the ogre sat on one knee he looked at Naruto. Then he lashed out his arm and grabbed Naruto then he began to squeeze crushing him. Naruto's eyes turned red and he began to change but, suddenly something jumped on the ogre's hand and bit down.
Naruto: It's that wolf.
 
The wolf bite the ogre's hand and caused him to loosen his grip. Then Naruto pulled his TMP and fired at the beast's face and caused him to drop Naruto. Naruto landed on the ground and the wolf ran next to him and stared at the beast.
Naruto: Thanks buddy.
 
The wolf ran to the side and distracted the ogre as Naruto got ready to attack. Naruto stabbed a kunai into the back of the beast's knees and caused it to fall. Then he pulled a tag and a kunai from his holster and readied it with both fingers pointing up as he stood in behind the crouching beast. [We know what he's gonna do]
Naruto: 1000 Years of pain.
 
Then he thrusted the kunai into the ogre's backside and made it exploded it causing the beast to fall forward. Then he jumped on it's back and blasted into it's back with his TMP and the wolf watched. Sensing danger the wolf bark at Naruto and getting the message jumped back as a squid like monster came out and lashed a Naruto. Naruto unleashed his wrath on the squid creature. Right as soon as he got ready to attack the squid lashed at him and it suddenly got slashed out of nowhere. Naruto looked around confused but, dicided not to question a miracle. He pulled out a windmill shuriken and threw it right through the squid and the wolf jumped at the shuriken and caught it with it's mouth and closed it.
Naruto: Good Girl!!
 
The ogre groaned in pain and wreithed in pain until it died. The wolf barked at Naruto and held the windmill shuriken in it's mouth.
Naruto: Thanks girl.
 
Naruto petted the wolf before he began to walk off. Naruto noticed that the wolf was following him.
Naruto: Huh, You wanna come with me girl.
 
The wolf barked loudly and looked at Naruto.
Naruto: Well I'll have to give you a name.
 
Naruto looked carefully at the wolf's white fur and suddenly saw it shine red for a moment.
Naruto: I know. How about Amatueresu? It means "sun".
 
The wolf barked indicating that it liked the name.
Naruto: I'll call you Ammy for short. [Nice twist huh?]
 
Ammy tried to hand back the windmill shuriken to Naruto.
Naruto: No you keep it. If you're coming with me you'll need it.
 
Naruto and Ammy walked back to the rickety bridge and made their way to the church. Suddenly Ammy started to growl. Naruto took caution and walked slowly up the hill and saw three wolves pop from the side of a fence.
Naruto: Friends of yours?
Ammy: Grrrr [BAD JOKE]
Naruto: I know.
 
Naruto didn't know why but, he could understand what Ammy was saying. He figured it was because of the fox. The wolves ran at him and Ammy pulled the windmill and ripped it through the body of one of the wolves and killed it. Naruto shot one with his faithful shotgun and blasted it back but, one jumped on him and tried to rip his throat but, Naruto grabbed it's mouth and kicked it off the bridge into the ocean.
Naruto: Good job Ammy.
Ammy: Woof [You too!]
 
Naruto and Ammy began walking to the church until they heard the sound of something whipping around. He turned to see a wolf with tentacles coming out of it's back and flying around everywhere.
Naruto: Why does everything have to have tentacles. I feel like I'm in some kind of weird hentai.
Ammy: Horow. [Really.]
 
The wolf ran at Naruto only to be shot back by Naruto and when it tarted to fall back Ammy slashed it's head off with the closed windmill shuriken.
Naruto: Well I think I really made a good choice saving you Ammy.
Ammy: Grrof [Damn striaght]
 
Naruto walked with Ammy to the church and he inserted the insignia to open the door. Naruto walked into the chruch and his eyes rested upon the same insignia on the window of the church. Suddenly his communicator rang.
Naruto: Hey Shizune.
Shizune: Naruto where are you?
Naruto: I'm at the church. I found a wolf friend that I'm keeping by my side.
Shizune: Uh ok, thanks to Iruka we found something about your problem.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Iruka: Apparently that area is run by an underground cult called the Nacho librionous.
Naruto: Great you come up with this information went I'm already knee deep in dogshit. No offense Ammy.
Ammy: Arow. [None taken]
Iruka: Look find Hinata and get out of there. Don't get involved any further.
Naruto: I don't think that I'll have a choice in that part. Naruto out.
 
Naruto climbed up the ladder in the corner of the church interior while Ammy just jumped up.
Naruto: Whoa you've got ups Ammy.
 
Naruto saw a room behind a gate inside the church and noticed a panel on the other side so he jumped across and completed a very idoitic light puzzle.
Naruto: Seriously man why with all the puzzles? It's not like their hard to solve.
Ammy: Howor [Hey don't knock the puzzles man. they're there to srop the fun let them do their job]
Naruto: Fine excuuuuuuse me.
 
Naruto looked back as the gate around the door came up. Naruto jumped back and opened the door.
Naruto: Hello.
 
Naruto's eyes set on the form of a woman in the corner. She looked up at him and Naruto got a full veiw of her long bluish black hair [Hinata was older in the story just like Naruto]. Beautiful percilain skin and completely full body. Completely full. Naruto's mind drifted when he saw her. He imagined them in a bar. Her sitting at the bar and him just walking in. His eyes met hers and music played as he walked to her. Then leaned in front of her.
Naruto: Let me buy you a drink.
Club people: Ohohoh, Let me take you home wit me.
Naruto: I got money in the bank.
Club people: Got money in the bank like yeah. I'll have you in the bed like.
 
[Reality]
Naruto: Have you in the bed like, Oh oh oh oh.
 
He said doing the motorcycle dance. Hinata and Ammy just looked at Naruto confused.
Hinata: W-Who are you are?
 
Naruto snapped back to reality as if being pulled back to earth by the sound of a heavenly voice.
Naruto: I-I Naruto.
 
Naruto shook off his nervousness and answered.
Naruto: My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I've been sent by the Hokage to ruscue you.
 
Hinata looked at Naruto and blushed deeply and Naruto looked into her eyes for the time. She had white outside eyes and pale blue inside. He also noticed that she didn't have a pupil.
Naruto: Oh my god you're blind.
Hinata: Huh, oh no everyone in the Hyuuga clan has eyes like this.
Naruto: So Neji isn't blind either.
 
[Flashback]
Naruto: Neji let me help.
Neji: I can do it myself!
Naruto: Don't try to be brave. Just except help since you're blind and all.
Neji: Naruto I'm not blind.
Naruto: Then what am I wearing.
Neji: An orange jumpsuit with black on the shoulders.
Naruto: Wrong it's not a jumpsuit.
Neji: Dammit Naruto you blonde idoit.
Naruto: Wow you found out I'm blonde.
 
Neji walked away and Naruto followed him.
Naruto: Wait let me help you walk.
 
[Flash]
Naruto: So that's why he kept saying he wasn't blind.
 
Hinata was just looking at Naruto's muscles still blushing deeply.
Naruto: Well let's get you out of here.
Hinata: O-Ok.
 
Naruto grabbed Hinata's hand and helped her up. Then he pulled out his communicator.
Shizune: Naruto how is everything?
Naruto: I've found the subject. Now all we have to do is get out of here.
Shizune: Good. Excellent news Naruto.
Hiashi: Hinata are you ok?
Naruto: Who is that?
Hinata: It's father. I'm ok dad.
Hiashi: Good. Naruto take care of my daughter.
Naruto: All right. Naruto out.
 
Naruto turned to Hinata and she was petting Ammy.
Hinata: What's her name ?
Naruto: Oh it's Amateuresu, but I call her Ammy for short.
Hinata: It's a cute name.
 
Hinata's eyes were caring as she looked at Naruto.
Naruto: How can you be so calm.
Hinata: I wasn't a minute ago. But, I felt calm as soon as you showed up.
 
Naruto blushed and his blush made Hinata blush.
Naruto: Let's go.
 
Naruto, Hinata, and Ammy walked out of the room and climbed down the ladder. Naruto looked up at Hinata as she jumped down torward him. He caught her and let her down but, truthfully she could have landed on he own she just wanted him to catch her. They wheel around into the interior of the church.
Asdler: You are truly good Uzumaki.
Naruto: Who are you?
Asdler: I am Oswald Asdler. Leader of this fine religious community.
 
Ammy started to growl at Asdler and Naruto also put up his guard.
Asdler: So Hinata how are you enjoying our little gift?
Hinata: Huh
 
Hinata had flashes of sitting in a chair as strange men put a seal on her neck.
Hinata: Naruto I think they put a seal on my neck.
Naruto: What did you do to her.
Asdler: We put a seal on her the is invisible to the naked eye. We also put a chakra seal over the village so that you bothersome ninja could not use your jutsus. Oh and I also forgot to mention that we gave you the same "gift"
Naruto: When I was unconcious. What are you plannning?
Asdler: After the seeds we planted takes root. You will become one of us and against your will you will serve me. But, her we will return her to her loving father. Oh there's gonna be one hell of a party when she's back in the leaf village.
Naruto: You're mad!!!
Asdler: Naruto you have no purpose. Leave the girl and die.
 
Naruto looked around and robed men stepped out with crossbows.
[Naruto: Hinata over there.]
[Hinata: Right.]
 
Naruto started running holding Hinata's hand and leading her to the widow on the side of the church.
Naruto: Ammy com'n
 
Ammy ran behind Naruto and the robed men shot at Naruto and they almost hit but out of nowhere a tree sprouted from the ground and the arrows hit it. Then Naruto, Hinata, and Ammy jumped out of the window and landed in an out house at the side of the church.
Naruto: Com'n let's get out of here and find a way to remove these seals.
Hinata: Right, buuuuuut where did that tree come from?
Naruto: I have no idea.
 
Ammy just shifted her eyes from side to side before the two ninjas approached the door to approach the next step in their journey.
 
Chapter one end
 
Ahhh, It's finally done. It took longer to finish this chapter than I expected. But I like the way it turned out. Originally I did not plan on putting Amateuresu in the story but, I'm glad put her in. Somebody needs to give a shout out Okami. See ya next time. Outty.