Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Resident Naruto 4 ❯ Through hell and back ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I like the way this story turned out it really is a good match I just hope you all feel the same way. Naruto Evil 4 is coming back and coming back hard I will continue to make this as long as people keep reading. If it's one thing I'm good at it's twists and turns but, most of all I love to create really cool fights to play out. Now to continue the story of my favorite show and Video game merging together.
Naruto: Whoa man I like the last chapter. And Ammy is a good addition but, you'd better keep it up.
JJ: Don't threaten me!
Naruto: I mean in the last chapter I was kicking ass and I better continue to kick ass.
Sasuke: Yeah I'd better be as cool as you made him!
JJ: Look I'm not gonna keep hearing this shit.
Sakura: I didn't show up.
Sasuke: Calm down Ada doesn't show up until chapter three.
Sakura: WHAT? That's bullshit!!
JJ: Look I didn't make the damn game. I mean Sasuke doesn't appear until chapter five.
Sasuke: Wait WHAT?
Sakura: And you were telling me to calm down.
Hinata: Umm well you guys do play a big part.
Sasuke/Sakura: You stay out of this!
Hinata: Ahhh.
Naruto: Hey chill out! It's not that bad.
Sakura: You can only say that because you're the main character!
Naruto: Well we all can't be this cool and sexy.
JJ: Whatever you think, dog.
Ammy: Rooraw [These people are crazy. Let's just start the show]

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Through Hell and Back.

After the encounter with Asdler the group left the small outhouse in the side of the church. Once outside they saw a crowd of people waitiing on them calling out to them.
Naruto: More of them. Here Hinata take this.

He said as he handed her the TMP.[Wish you could have done that don't you?]
Hinata: What is this?
Naruto: Pull that trigger thing and it shoots metal
Hinata: Really? Cool.

Ammy held tighter on to her pinwheel shuriken waiting for the approaching enemies. Hinata spotted a cart holding fuel filled barrels.
Hinata: Naruto-kun maybe something will happen if you shoot that barrel.
Naruto: Let me try.

Naruto shot the barrels and they exploded causing the cart to slide down the hill crushing the villagers under it.
Naruto: That was awesome!
Hinata: Amazing Naruto-kun.
Naruto: K-Kun
Hinata: Sorry did I offend you?
Naruto: No it's just I don't get called "kun" much. I think it's cute, Hinata-kun.

Hinata smiled and blushed at Naruto who returned the smile.
Ammy: Roowar [This is soooo not the time to be making googly eyes at each other]
Naruto: Right let's get going Hinata-kun, Ammy.

Naruto pulled his blacktail and prepared for the remaining half of the crowd. Ammy pulled the Windmill shuriken and jumped to the top of a tombstone then looked dead at the person in the eyes before she jumped forward and slashed his head off. But, no sooner she landed the man's head was replaced by a squid creature. The creature's tentaxe lashed at Ammy but was shot off by Naruto as Hinata was shooting through the crowd Rambo style. She ran at a villager and jumped over his head before he could grab her and then she swung around and blasted through his torso as she turned. [She is a skilled ninja too, after all.] Then she turned the gun sideways and and blasted off the head of the man in front of her.
Naruto: You're good!
Hinata: I'm from Konoha too.

The two were once again interupted but, this time by a horde of people descending the hill.
Naruto: Ammy, Hinata-kun down that ladder quickly.

The three ran quickly down the hill and approached the ladder but, the people were right behind them. Suddenly two bombs appeared side-by-side blocking the path of the crowd.
Naruto: What the?
Ammy: Rooff [Don't think, RUN!]

Naruto paid attention and jumped down the ladder and heard an explosion. Hinata [Who had went down first] was looking curiously at Ammy and then she turned to Naruto who was looking up the ladder as if waiting for something.
Naruto: I don't get it. Are they afraid of dark caves or something?
Hinata: Beats me.

Finally the three continued to walk until they reached the center of the cave.
Shino: I got good thing on sale, Naruto.

The sudden out burst made the group jump and Ammy almost turned around and killed the person who startled her. Naruto had half a mind to let her but, instead he stopped her.
Ammy: Hoar. [Alright but, next time I'll kill him. That not a threat that's a promise.]
Hinata: Shino-sama?
Shino: Hinata you're safe, good.
Naruto: You know this asshole?
Hinata: Yeah we're teammates.
Naruto: You wouldn't even help your own comrade? That's low.
Shino: Hey I'm the one who got the information that led you here. Now I'm solely here for observation.
Naruto: Why didn't you tell me this?
Shino: Tsunade wanted to make sure you were the right person for the job. If you weren't then I was to remove you from this place until we could find someone better. You see, we needed someone who could handle himself in dangerous situations and think very quickly. You were the only person that came to mind. We also needed someone who could fight extraordinarily without the use of chakra. Lee could fight without chakra but, although good, he lacks your intuition. Now do you want to buy anything or are you going to stand there like an idiot all day?
Naruto: Fine give me that Sniper rifle.
Shino: Ha ha ha Thank you.
Naruto: Yeah.

Three walked off as Shino stayed where he was.
Shino: Sucker.

Three had reached the other side of the cave and climbed up the ladder in front of them. Once again Naruto stood in the house at the head of the village.
Naruto: Guns ready!
Hinata: Huh, why?
Naruto: More than likely there's some really pissed people on the side of that door.

Hinata questioned no further she just pulled the TMP and got ready for anything. Naruto kicked open the door and threw an explosive tag onto the ground and when it blew up the three ran out with guns aimed. Just like Naruto had assumed the people outside the door were pissed. They ran at the group with weapons held high. Naruto ran in the direction of the large gate and blasted into the chest of the man in front of him. Naruto turned just in time to dodged an axe flying at his head but lost his balance and almost fell face first into a bear trap but, a strange vine grabbed him out of nowhere and pulled him to his feet.
Ammy: Hoowr. [That was close]
Naruto: Ammy where did that come from?
Ammy: Rowowor. [I dunno.]

Naruto turned and saw that one of the men had picked up Hinata and was carrying her over his shoulder. Hinata was pounding on his back to try and struggle free. Until she remembered something.... she had a freakin' gun in her hand. She narrowed her eyes and pointed the gun back at the man's head, pulled the trigger and popped his head like a tomato. The other villagers looked on at Hinata as she dusted herself off and ran back to Naruto.
Villager: All right everyone take the gun from her first unless you want to end up like that jackass.
Village people: Agreed!!

They said as the continued to pursue the three who had already gone through the gate. The three walked through an empty barnyard looking for another way out. Naruto knew one path was a dead end. But, there had to be another way. During their search the discovered that the barnyard wasn't empty. A woman stood at the top of a wooden bridge aiming a pickaxe at Naruto but, when she threw it he shot it out of the air and threw a kunai into the woman's head causing her to fell backwards off the bridge. Naruto looked deeper in and saw a tall gate on the opposite side of the bridge. Ammy rushed ahead to it and saw a man waiting in front of the door. She opened the pinwheel and launched it at the man torso cutting him in half. Naruto and Hinata jumped to Ammy's side and gazed upon the large gate. Naruto tried to open it but, something was keeping it shut. Naruto jumped over and saw a bar keeping the door shut and a man was fast approaching from behind. The man swung an axe down at Naruto but, he spun out of the way and grabbed the man by the back of his head. Naruto slammed the man's head into the bar and the impact broke the bar and cracked the man's skull killing him.
Naruto: I opened it!

With that shout the two girls came through and saw the body of the man laying on the ground.
Hinata: So that's what that noise was.
Ammy: Hoorwar. [I'm starting to think you're enjoying this.]
Naruto: Look there's nothing enjoyable about killing people. But, if you have to kill people, you might as well enjoy it..
Ammy: Huh? [Huh?]
Naruto: It's complicated.

Hinata had no idea what was going on but she knew one thing. What Naruto just said made very little sense but, a lot of sense at the same time. It was confusing but, she decided that it would be easier not to think about it. She looked around as Ammy and Naruto kept talking and....
Hinata: Wait a minute are you talking to the wolf?
Naruto: Huh? Oh yeah that kind of confuses me too. It's probably because of the Kyuubi.
Hinata: Kyuubi?
Naruto: N-Nothing. [Damn I think I said too much]
Ammy: Rar. [Wow, you think?]
Naruto: Don't worry Hinata-kun I'm not going to hurt you. The Kyuubi can't do that much as long as I'm in charge of my body. He's defenceless.
Kyuubi: Keep talkin' shit boy and you'll regret it.
Naruto: [Sorry I was just trying to calm her down.]
Kyuubi: Who run this body, bitch?
Naruto: [You do.]
Kyuubi: That's what I thought. Don't make me have to repeat myself..

Naruto just hung his head in defeat and Ammy just laughed at him. Once again Hinata was confused. Naruto looked up and analyzed the area and saw a bridge leading to a cabin on the other side. He also saw Shino standing at the head of the bridge.
Naruto: How did you?
Shino: Don't ask, don't tell.
Hinata: Shino-sama could I get one of those minethrowers.
Shino: Here.

Shino handed the minethrower to Hinata and Naruto noticed one big difference in how she got it.
Naruto: Hey why did you just give that to her but, you charge me money?
Shino: Because the man always pays.

He said holding his hand out to Naruto who's jaw dropped to the floor.
Naruto: I'm not paying you anything.
Hinata: Please Naruto-kun I want it.

Hinata made puppy dog eyes at Naruto and he couldn't take it.
Naruto: Fine!

He shouted as he handed over the money and walked away from Shino as Hinata followed. Ammy just looked at him and followed all the while getting a bad feeling. Naruto suddenly got a call on his communicator.
Shizune: Naruto I have bad news.
Naruto: I'd rather not hear it.
Shizune: Well I'm telling you anyway. The chopper we sent to get you has been shot down.
Naruto: What the hell is a chopper?
Shizune: Oh it's this really cool thing that flies and....look we sent it there to get you but, someone got rid of it. We're sending another one to you. Meet it at the rendevous point.
Naruto: All right. Naruto out.

Naruto hung up and looked back at a worried Hinata
Naruto: Don't worry we'll get out of here.
Ammy: RROOTA [Naruto they've found us!]

Naruto and Hinata looked at the door they had come from and the villagers were coming for them. They were also coming from the door on the other side of the cabin.
Shino: Aww damn.

He said right before he disappeared and left Naruto, Ammy and Hinata with looks of disbelief.
Naruto: Dammit we're boxed in.
Hinata: Did he just leave us?
Naruto: Forget about him! Head for the cabin!

The three ran into the cabin and Naruto shut the door tight.
????: Naruto.

Naruto turned to the voice in behind him and saw a piece of wood flying at him. He pulled his gun and shot through the piece of wood. The bullet kept going and almost ripped through the man's head..
Asuma: Damn, Naruto it's me.
Naruto: Oh, well don't throw shit at me. I'm still in defence mode, damn.
Asuma: Well use this to block the door.

Asuma threw a different piece of wood to Naruto which he caught and placed it in the door to block it. Asuma's eyes caught the site of Hinata. Her long flowing bluish black hair, completely full body, Completely full. Then he admired her beautiful percilain skin. Suddenly his mind drifted. He was walking into a shop with Hinata in tow. There were suckers and chocolate everywhere. Then Hinata turned to him and said.
Hinata: I'll take you to the candyshop. Boy wanna taste o' what I got. I'll have you spendin' all you got. Keep goin' til' you hit the spot.
Asuma: Woo.

[Reality]
Asuma: I'll take you to the candy shop. I'll let you lick the lollypop. Go 'head girl don't you stop. Keep goin' til' you the spot. Woo.

He said while dancing. The group stared at him confused until Naruto shouted.
Naruto: Asuma!
Asuma: Huh? Oh sorry I was just thrown off by your female companion. It would seem the Hyuuga clan leader has equip his daughter with ballistics.

Naruto and Hinata had no idea what ballistics were. They had just discovered guns.
Naruto: Huh?
Asuma: I'm saying she's decked out man, she's friggin stacked.

Naruto gave him a devious 'I know, isn't it awesome' smile and Hinata turned and covered herself.
Hinata: Who are you pig?
Asuma: Sorry but, maybe the lady would like to introduce herself first before she asked someone their name.
Hinata: No! Since you know as much as me being the Hyuuga clan heiress obviously you know who I am. Now I'm asking who are you?

Asuma was going to argue but then found that she was right on many counts.
Asuma: Point taken. I am Asuma.

Asuma leaned back at Naruto who was now at his side.
Asuma: Is she?
Naruto: No she's cool.

Asuma turned his head and looked down.
Asuma: And the wolf?
Naruto: Really cool.
Asuma: Well there is one very obvious symptom. So you'd probably know it.

Outside the villagers were standing in front of the cabin.
Villager: What are we doing?
Villager#2: We can't get in, they blocked the door.
Vilager#3: Then why don't we break the windows?

The villagers just looked at each other and stormed the house.
Naruto: Damn. Everyone get ready.

Ammy stood in the middle of the house because she wouldn't be able to fight with the windmill shuriken from in the house. Asuma pulled a Red9 and aimed at the window. Naruto pulled his famous shotgun and waited at a different window while Hinata waited at the third. The people ouside all thought the same thing at the same.
Villagers: Shit!

The three blasted into the crowd and dropped most of the people standing in front of them. Naruto shot into the crowd and backed away from the window and Hinata backed into him. Hinata was trying to shot but, she couldn't.
Hinata: Naruto-kun, why is the gun clicking?

Naruto remembered suddenly that he never taught her how to reload. He quickly handed her a clip and showed her how to put it in but, by the time she did....let's just say that Ammy could fight now. Asuma shot one man in the head but, was grabbed from behind by another man. Naruto saw this and blasted the man with his blacktail. The man fell back and limply fell out the window. Ammy flipped sideways and sliced down the middle of a man then ran to Naruto.
Ammy: Rowor [They're pouring in.]
Naruto: Yeah this is getting bad.

Hinata aimed her gun at the wall and shot along it tracing along the wall shooting all of the heads in the middle. While Naruto and Asuma were looking at the big picture. The people had now crowded the house.
Asuma: Upstairs!

The three listened to the command and went to the upper floor of the house. Naruto looked to the side and noticed that the windows upstairs had a ladder in them. One man tried to come up but, Naruto kicked him in the chest and sent him falling back to the ground. Ammy stood in front of a ladder and suddenly a slash cut the man in half. Hinata was playing peek-a-boo with her gun and differents faces that came up. Asuma was keeping the villagers that were coming up the stairs at bay and Naruto came up with an idea.
Naruto: Ammy I know you're doing that mystic stuff aren't you?
Ammy: Ruh [Uh.]
Naruto: Look when I push down this ladder you cut it in half.

Ammy just nodded as Asuma was thinking 'Are you talking to the wolf?'. Naruto pushed down the ladder and Ammy cut it just like they planned. Then he told Hinata to do the same thing with Ammy while he went to Asuma but, he saw a man almost up the ladder so he placed a tag on his face and cut of his hands with a kunai all in the same motion. Then the man fell back and blew up when he hit the ground. Now there was only the people coming up the stairs. Naruto looked to the side of banister and saw a table so he lifted it up and placed it at the head of the stairs to hold off the people. Then he kicked the table down causing the people to tumble down the stairs and lay at the bottom under the table as other villagers looked down at the table and what Naruto placed at the bottom.
Hinata: Is that?
Naruto: Get down!

Everyone up the stairs ducked as the explosive tag Naruto put at the bottom of the table blew the people around, and under it to peices.
Villagers: Retreat!!!!

They all scurried away from the cabin and left the four inside the cabin celebrating in triumph. Asuma looked at the two and suddenly he walked for the door.
Naruto: Where you going?
Asuma: I forgot something. I'll catch up later.
Hinata: Be careful.
Asuma: Planning on it.

He said waving to the three as he walked away.
Naruto: Well we should get going too. Ammy, Hinata-kun.

Naruto walked out of the door as the girls followed. Naruto looked around and didn't see anything which was weird. It was good that he didn't see the people but, there was one thing he should still be able to see.
Naruto: Damn Asuma moves fast. Where is he?
Hinata: That is weird. How could he vanish so fast.
Ammy: Yowur. [I don't even smell him. He's good!]
Naruto: Yeah. Well we should...
Shino: Hey guys.

Naruto turned to Shino who was now standing at the back of the wall behind the cabin.
Hinata: Where did you go?
Shino: Somewhere.
Naruto: How come you always leave when something happens?
Shino: I'm only here for observation and supplies. No more, no less. Look over there.

Naruto and the girls looked to the side of the wall and saw a lever between two gates.
Shino: There are two gates. Both will open to the other side but, there are different trails on each side. To the left is another one of those giant things you fought.
Naruto: Are you serious? What about the right?
Shino: On the right is an army of those villagers, plus two of those people weilding that strange motor machine.
Hinata: Well which way would be best?
Shino: That all depends on your skills. Rememeber if things get out of control there will be nothing I can do.
Naruto: Why?
Shino: Because....I don't want to.

Everyone narrowed their eyes at Shino and started to talk amongst themselves.
Ammy: Roff. [We can handle the big thing but, if we go the other way we'll be out numbered.]
Naruto: Yeah but, we barely took down the last one.
Hinata: I think we should go the way that has the least people in it. I don't know what the giant thing looks like but, I do know that we could at least try and take it down.
Ammy: Rowr. [Two against one. You lose.]
Kyuubi: The women got us kid.
[Naruto: Yeah I know. Do you think you could lend me a hand in this fight?]
Kyuubi: Like I said earlier. If you die I die I'll do whatever to prevent that. Even if it means helping you.
[Naruto: Yeah right. You just want to protect me. You're going soft.]

Suddenly Naruto's stomache started to hurt. He bent over in pain and cluched his stomache.
[Naruto: Ok I take it back.]
Kyuubi: That's not me. That thing is moving again. It's getting bigger.
Hinata: Naruto-kun are you ok?
Naruto: Yeah don't worry.
Ammy: Rowrwar. [It's that thing isn't it?]
Naruto: Yeah. Guys let's get going.

Shino was paying close attention to the three as they walked into the opening and pulled it to the left. Naruto and the girls walked for the door and took a last look at Shino who gave them a nod. When they walked into the door Shino steeped from the wall.
Shino: Damn that wasn't good. I think I need to do a little more investigating.

He said right before he disappeared. The others had just made their way through the path leading up the hill. They were suprised because the giant wasn't there. The three walked to the top of the hill only to see and huge wall with a locked door at the bottom.
Ammy: Rowoo. [This doesn't look good]
Naruto: Does anyone else hear roaring?

All three slowly turned around to see a gate open on the side of the door at the bottom of the hill and a giant ogre came from it and started to ascend the hill.
Hinata: Naruto-kun look at that boulder up there.

Naruto looked up to see a boulder resting on a wooden plank and got an idea.
Naruto: Hinata-kun, Ammy get those locks off that gate while I handle this.

The two girls tried frantically to get the locks open and Naruto watched the ogre coming closer. Naruto lifted his gun and blasted the plank that the ogre was now under. When the boulder fell the ogre caught it and laid it on the ground as if it was getting ready to bowl.
Naruto: RUN!!
Ammy: Toraw. [What's wrong?]
Naruto: Forget the gate run!

Naruto grabbed the girls as the ogre rolled the boulder along the path and jumped to the cliff. As they hung there the boulder smashed through the wooden wall. Naruto noticed that he was holding something really soft, warm, and squishy. He looked down and realized that he was holding a very tender spot on Hinata and she was blushing really deeply.
Naruto: Sorry.
Hinata: I-It's ok.

Ammy looked to the side and noticed that the ogre was fast approaching. Naruto looked over to the side and saw another gate awaiting them. Naruto tossed the girls to the ground.
Naruto: Go open the other gate!

The girls ran off towards the gate and the ogre tried to follow. Naruto noticed and while still hanging on the wall of the cliff pulled his shotgun and blasted the thing in the face and it turned with a punch at Naruto. Naruto jumped down just in time and stabbed a kunai into the monster's shoulder then he dragged it down. The ogre roared out in pain and stomped down at Naruto who could only jump to the side. Ammy and Hinata opened the door and turned back to Naruto. Hinata pulled out her newly acquired Minethrower and shot a mine onto the Giant's face. Naruto looked back at the girls and ran to the door as the mine exploded on the monster's face and sent him falling back. Ammy looked at it as it reached up and she slashed it's hand off with her magic.
Naruto: Good girl Ammy.

Hinata didn't know why but, Naruto thanked the wolf. She though maybe the wolf was behind those strange happenings. Then her eyes turned back to the ogre who stood up and a squid creature came from his hand. It created five tentaxes and started to swing madly.
Naruto: Damn. Through the door!!

The girls went through the door and Naruto armed himself with his sniper rifle and aimed for the head of the beast. Then he shot into both of it's eyes and ran through the door. The ogre stumbled and smashed the wall down but, one of the pieces of wood got stuck in the cliff behind it. Hinata shot another mine into it's chest and Naruto shot it with his Blacktail and watched the beast stumble once again. Ammy looked behind it and noticed something. She jumped in front of the others and her fur started to gain shining red lines across them. Then Ammy's eyes glowed and a gust of wind blasted the ogre back and he was impaled by the wooden stick that held up against the cliff. The stick went so far into it that the Squid creature inside it's body had been ripped from it's chest as it stood there. Both were dead. Hinata and Naruto looked at Ammy whose fur had turned back white. She sat down in front of them and stared at Naruto.
Ammy: Rowere [We need to talk.]
Naruto: We sure do. What are you?
Ammy: Gouar. [I am the goddess Amauteresu.]
Naruto: Then I named you your real name.
Ammy: Rowom. [No I simply put my name in your mind.]
Naruto: That's weird Ammy. But, it explains how you do that stuff. Then why didn't you get yourself out of that trap.
Ammy: Roff. [I simply wanted to see if you would help. I knew what you would be getting into so, I wanted to see if you were worthy of my help.]
Naruto: Am I?
Ammy: Yowr. [You definitly are. I will stick with you as long as you will let me.]
Naruto: Then I'd like you to stay by me as long as possible.
Raw. [Thank you, Naruto.]
Hinata: Uhhh, what just happened?

Naruto turned to Hinata and said.
Naruto: Don't worry, Ammy is just a very good person to have around. I mean look at that.

Hinata looked at the body of the ogre and the huge squid creature that was impaled in front of it. Then they left through the door behind them. Naruto stood in front of a path leading up and a path leading down.
Naruto: Which way should we go first?
Hinata: Down, maybe something will happen.
Ammy: Yeah let's go down.

Naruto just shrugged and the three continued down the hill. The walked to a door and stood in front of a door with a machine on it that seemed like it scanned something. Naruto couldn't open the door so he dicided to walk the other way and descend the hill.
Shino: Naruto!
Naruto: Shino when did you get here?
Shino: I've been here a while now. Naruto what are you planning on doing about your little problem?
Naruto: What do you mean?
Shino: You know what I mean..
Naruto: Oh you mean that.....
Shino: I'll try to find out something for you, okay.
Naruto: Thanks.
Shino: Now as far as right now. There is defintly something there.
Hinata: I thought so, too.

Naruto looked at the door and Hinata activated her byakugan and looked through the door.
Hinata: There is someone there waiting on us.

Naruto stood tall and walked through the door seeing a huge shed. Hinata walked up to him and grabbed his arm.
Hinata: Naruto-kun, don't do it. We should just avoid this.
Naruto: Hinata-kun, I really doubt that I have a choice in this. Besides, if it's who I think it is, I owe him one. Ammy, watch her I'll be right back.

Hinata's eyes teared up as she saw Naruto walk into the shed and Ammy tugged her jacket. Ammy's look told her "It'll be ok" and they both just sat back waiting for Naruto to come back. Naruto walked into the shed and looked around not finding anything. Then suddenly he felt a presence in behind him. When he turned the village chief grabbed him by the neck and lifted him in the air. As Naruto struggled the chief tossed him back and he hit the back of his neck on the bar in behind him. Naruto fell to the ground and caught his breath. The chief turned to the door and twisted the bars together before turning back to Naruto. Naruto was on the floor slowly crawling back as the chief approached him. The chief opened his hand and thrusted it down at Naruto's throat but, Naruto moved to the side and grabbed his hand.
Naruto: You sure like choking people don't you? Well let me show you what I can do.

Naruto pulled the man's hand down and he kicked him furiously in the side sending him stumbling back into a gas barrel. When the chief hit the barrel it fell over and began to spill onto the ground. Naruto saw this and pulled his gun.
Naruto: SEE YA!!

Naruto shot into the fuel igniting it fuel and as it trailed to the barrel, Naruto jumped to the side to gain distance from the explosion. He saw the barrel blow and smiled until he saw the chief emerge from the fire. His jacket fell of and his body ripped, then his torso stretched into a centipede and giant legs came from his shoulder.
Naruto: Oh great!

The village chief smiled and laughed.
Naruto: Oh you think you're special, huh? Well like I said before I have a trump card too.

The aura of the Kyuubi enveloped Naruto and form a tail in behind him.
Kyuubi: You'll only need one tail for this.
Naruto: Fine, Let's do this.

Naruto jumped at the man and scratched him in the chest and hit the ground. They both stood staring at each other as the fire over took the building. Hinata tried to watch but, now her Byakugan was blocked by the fire making her even more worried. Naruto jumped back up and punched the chief in the chest sending his body flipping to the ceiling. Then as he came down the he used the legs on his shoulder to lash out and they grabbed Naruto then as the chief turned he threw Naruto to the wall. Naruto slid off of the wall after the impact and looked at the chief and saw him sending his legs at him. Naruto moved to the side and watched the leg crash into the wall behind him then he was going to break the leg but the other one came flying at him. Naruto jumped to the side and got away but the village chief started to stab at Naruto but, only found himself tracing the wall behind him as he ran to the other side.
Chief: Hahahahaha.

Naruto reach the side of the platform and he jumped down at the chief. The chief threw the back legs at him and he span out of the way and slashed along his chest then spun around cutting his back. The chief roared and whipped around slapping Naruto with his back leg knocking him into the fire..
Chief: You should have stayed in Konoha.

The cheif was taken back at sight of Naruto standing in the fire with his aura flailing wildly.
Naruto: You don't know who you're messing with. Let's stop playing games Kyuubi.
Kyuubi: I agree.

Naruto jumped up at the chief and sent his raging aura at the chief sending him flying back into a gerder. Then Naruto ran in behind the gerder and flipped up grabing it during his flip and pushed it out of place while the chief was still on it. He smashed the gerder onto the chief and pushed down until he severed the man's torso.
Naruto: huff, huff.

Naruto wiped the blood from his mouth and walked to the door only to be reminded that the chief had bent the door handles together. He started to think of a way out but, was distracted by the sound in behind him. He turned around to see the chief's upper torso rising up and his legs wrapped around the gerder above him.
Naruto: You've gotta be kidding me.

The chief thrusted his leg at Naruto and stabbed through his left shoulder and the door. Hinata saw the leg come out and become scared for Naruto's safety. She ran at the building only to be stopped by Shino.
Hinata: Shino-sama, what are you....
Shino: Naruto is the only one who can do this. I know that and so does Tsunade. Leave everything to him.

Naruto pulled the leg out of his shoulder and ripped it off. Then he threw it back into the chief's chest and he sealed him to the wall. The chief tried desperatly to pull it out. He looked at Naruto who was now walking torwards him. He struggled to move and then he thrusted his other shoulder leg at Naruto and he caught it. Then Naruto ripped the leg off and thrusted it into the other side of The chief's chest. Then Naruto's red eyes stared into the eyes the chief.
Naruto: What's wrong? Scared? Well you're not the only one here with the power to destroy. But, you should aim your power in a more positive direction. Then maybe you wouldn't have met your death by my hands. You want Hinata-kun? Well your boss is going to have to take her from me! But, this is where your story ends.

The chief looked into Naruto's eyes and saw fury that could shake the heavens.
:Naruto: You picked the wrong village to threaten!

Naruto pulled his hand back and punched into the man's head smashing it against the wall. He saw an eye roll to the ground and he picked it up. Naruto turned to a hole in the wall to the side of him. Naruto looked back at the village chief one last time and then walked through the hole. Hinata saw him come out and ran then she saw a red aura around him that quickly vanished. She assumed that it was from the fire and she continued to him.
Hinata: Naruto-kun.
Naruto: How you doing, Hinata-kun? I won.
Hinata: I can see that but, your shoulder.
Naruto: I'm all right.

Naruto looked down and noticed that the flame had singed his jacket. He took it off and threw it to the ground revealing to Hinata that his wound was already healing.
Hinata: How can you heal that fast?
Naruto: Because of the Kyuubi, I heal faster than most people.

Naruto was breathing heavily, which gained worried looks from Ammy and Hinata. Naruto tried to take step but, collapsed. Hinata caught him and set his head on her lap. She leaned back against a wall and fell asleep as well. Ammy looked up at Shino.
Shino: [Sigh] I'll hold them off for you guys, You'll have a long journey ahead of you.

Ammy laid down in front of Naruto and fell asleep herself as Shino kept watch. Four hours later they three awoke to find that the sun still hadn't arisen. It was still dark as night. Naruto stood and streched before he helped Hinata up and turned to the door in front of him. Naruto opened the door and saw Shino leaning against a wall.
Shino; Sleep well?
Naruto: Yeah. I'm thinking that's because of you.
Shino: I won't take all the credit I just set up traps. They just walk into it.

The group looked back and heard a boom from the path they had come from previously.
Shino: Droppin' like flies. No offence.
Bugs: None taken.
Hinata: Thank you Shino-sama.
Shino: Just be careful.

Naruto waved to Shino as he left but, figured that he would see him again soon. The three walked to the door with the scanner and checked it one more time. Naruto figured that it was a good choice to take the eye. He placed it towards the scanner and after seeing a weird light the door unlocked. He quickly tossed the eye and walked through the door. Ammy started to growl causing Naruto to up his gaurd.
Naruto I see em' Ammy I'll get 'em.

He said running towards the men at the top of the cliff. Then suddenly he heard a noise at the top. He saw a strange metal machine coming down at them. It plowed through the men standing at the top and started to descend the hill.
Naruto: What the hell is that thing?
Ammy: Roff. [It's a truck. don't let it come down!]

Naruto pulled his sniper rifle and blasted off the head of the driver but, the truck kept coming.
Ammy: Fowr. [MOVE!]
Hinata: Naruto-kun!

Naruto jumped up and flipped onto the top of the truck. Then it swirved out of control crashing into the cliff. Naruto jumped off and looked at it.
Naruto: Who would create such a weapon?
Ammy: Riiir. [It's not a weapon. It was create to speed up the process of travel. But, I geuss it can be used as a weapon by the people such as them.]
Naruto: A thng that speed up the process of travel. How?
Ammy: Rowf. [It can go long distance in a short time. It is very conveinent.]
Naruto: Well that's good for them. But, the next time one of those things comes at me it'll be very inconveinent for the person driving it. Let's go.

Naruto walked off with the girls following not far behind. Then suddenly Hinata heard a noise and turned back.
Hinata: Uh, Naruto-kun.

Naruto turned back and saw people walking through the gate behind them.
Naruto: Up the hill!

The group started to run but, Hinata turned back and aimed her minethrower at the ground and latched a mine to the ground in front of the villagers.
Villager: Damn!!!

The mine blew and the villagers were blown to pieces while Naruto and the girls continued up the hill. Once at the top of the hill they saw a castle on the other side of a draw bridge. Naruto led the girls over the bridge as the villagers ran along it to reach them. Naruto saw two cranks on the other side of the bridge.
Hinata: Naruto-kun what do we do?
Naruto: Help me turn these. Ammy keep watch!
Ammy: Ruuf. [Got ya.]

Ammy created a bomb and then laid it on the bridge. Naruto and Hinata cranked the bridge and not only pulled up the bridge but, also made Ammy's bomb roll down to the villagers. The three looked at the sight and laughed out loud. They slowly turned around and walked into the castle gates. Once inside they saw Shino waiting on them.
Hinata: How did you get here?
Naruto: Do you know some kind of secret passage?
Shino: Yep.
Naruto: Really?
Shino: Yeah.
Naruto: Then why don't you show it to us so that we can get out of here?
Shino: Because, that would make the story less interesting.
Naruto: Yeah, I geuss it would.
Hinata: Naruto-kun we can probably find a way out through this castle.
Ammy; Yowr. [I have a bad feeling about this.]

The group walked up the slippery old stone steps that led to a door into the main castle. Naruto twisted the knob on the door and heard chanting on the other side. He quieted his movements to silence his steps. He laid his back against the wall and peeked around the corner.
Hinata: What do you see, Naruto-kun?
Naruto: Well, I see two strange robed-men. They're chanting something.
Ammy: Grr. [I knew it. Remember, Naruto Asdler was wearing a robe similar to that.]
Naruto: Then if what you're saying is true....
Hinata: What did she say?
Naruto: We've just stepped dead into the heart of the Nacho librionous.
Hinata: That can't be good.

The two robed men noticed Naruto while they were talking and started to laugh maniacally. By the time one of the they both came down the stairs Naruto was aware. He pulled his blacktail and blasted off the head of the first man he saw. Then Hinata shot a hole into the other man's chest with her TMP.
Ammy: Hmm. [I bet they wish they never turned the corner.]
Naruto: Yeah let's go it's not like we have a choice anymore.

Naruto cautiously led the way up the stairs ahead of them. Naruto looked up and saw a robed man on the castle walls with a catapult. He also saw another catapult on the other side. The catapults launched a flaming rock at the group but, they jumped back and watched it crush the ground in front of them. They moved back to the corner of the stairs and waited.
Hinata: How are we supposed to get passed that?
Naruto: I dont know.
Ammy: Horow. [Look you guys go while I take care of the catapults.]
Naruto: Can you handle it on your own?

Ammy's fur gained a red streak on it once agian then she looked back at Naruto.
Ammy: You forget I am a goddess.

Hinata understood that completely which made her kind of scared. Why could she understand the wolf now? Then she saw Ammy take off running. Ammy ran up the stairs and saw another flaming rock fly at her. She waited and when it got close enough she jumped to the side and started to run along the wall.
Ammy: Naruto move!
Naruto: Right! Hinata-kun let's go!
Hinata: How is Ammy doing that?
Naruto: I'm pretty sure you heard what she said.

Ammy ran all the way up the wall until she got a clear view of the people running the catapult then she flipped out of the way of a flaming rock that was fired at her. She looked back at the crumbling wall and then spun around with her windmill shuriken launching it at the robed men slicing their heads off. The windmill shuriken returned to Ammy and she caught it causing her to roll in mid-air to the ground. She landed on the ground flipped back over a flaming rock that was fired at her and landed on another wall. Once on the wall she looked at Naruto and Hinata running up the stairs of the castle. Hinata fired into the people standing at a hole in the floor the castle with a cannon in it. Naruto punched the man on the other side kicked him into the hole. He watched the man fall and break his neck on the cannon below. Ammy smiled and looked up at the catapult above her. She wheeled around and ran up the wall leaping up to the people.
Ammy: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

One of the men shot an arrow at her but, she spun out of the way and suddenly a disk appeared over her back. She jumped in the air and flipped causing the disk to hover down low slicing off the head of one man. Then she turned slicing off the torso of the other. She had shut down two catapults, now only one remained. The man aimed at her and launched the flaming rock at her. Ammy wasn't going to be able to dodge in time. She watched the rock come and suddenly a bullet hit it and made it go off course.
Ammy: Huh?

She looked down and Naruto was holding his sniper rifle smiling at her.
Ammy: Thanks Naruto!

She said before she turned back to the catapult then she leaped across the distance in between them. She landed and all that was heard was screams of death. Naruto looked around and saw another crank. He turned it and pulled up the cannon. Then he fired on the giant castle door blowing it down.
Hinata: Naruto-kun you found a way in.
Naruto: Yeah. Ammy let's go!

Ammy jumped down to Naruto and Hinata making her red streaks disappear on the way down. She landed and started to walk along side Naruto. Hinata just couldn't seem to take her eyes off of the wolf. Hinata just stared at her as they walked along the path leading beyond the broken castle gate. On the other side they saw a door. Once stepping through they found themselves in a large corridor. The three kept walking until the heard an eerie laughter fill the room. They halted they're movements and looked up to see a small man with two tall humaniod creatures standing next to him dress in robes.
????: I was starting to wonder when you might notice me Mr. Uzumaki.
Naruto: Who are you? Old man.
????: Old? I'll let you now that I am only 26 years old.
Naruto: Then you're another one of the squid things puppets?
????: No I am Roman Salazaar. Do not confuse me with those useless Ganados. I am in complete control. But, soon you will become just as they are.
Hinata: Who do you think you are?
Salazaar: Oh, Ms. Hyuuga, trying to act brave in the face of Mr. Uzumaki. But once the Los plagas seal activates there will be nothing you can do but, watch everyone around you suffer.
Naruto: I'll stop it from happening Salazaar.
Salazaar: You have only two choices you can become one of us or you can give up the girl because you're not worth a penny I'm afraid. You can die.

Salazaar turned and began to walk away.
Naruto: You're wrong!
Salazaar: Really? How so?
Naruto: You forgot the choice where I kick your scruny migdet ass all around this castle. Listen here faggot! I don't really give a damn about what you're planning but, I will stop it here. I have no intention on losing anyone on my team. But, as far as you. You'll be the one feelin' all crunchy after this is over.
Ammy: Rorrr. [Daaaaamn, Naruto.]
Salazaar: I would like to see you try my ninja friend.

Salazaar turned and continued to walk and after walking for ten minutes he stopped and thought.
[Salazaar: Did he just call me a faggot?]

[Ten minutes ago]
Hinata: I'll never turn into one of them. Never!
Naruto: You got that right we'll find a cure. Believe it.

The three continued to walk through the corridor until Naruto's communicator went off. Naruto pulled it and put it up to his ear.
Naruto: Hey Shizune.
Shizune: Where is your current position?
Naruto: We dicided to take refuge inside a castle but, it seems it was a bad idea.
Iruka: What about the Hyuuga clan Heiress?
Naruto: She's still with me. She's very powerful on her own too. but, I think that we're in over our head.
Iruka: Naruto I think I have a plan.
Naruto: Well spill it, man.
Iruka: I think............................
Naruto: Iruka, Iruka!

Naruto's transmission was cut off. There was nothing else to do but, progress. The three walked to a door on the side of the corridor. They opened the door and found themselves back out side. They stood on the side of the castle and began walking catiously. They felt a presence and turned around to it in full attack mode.
Asuma: Whoa easy, easy, it's only me. I brought you guys something.

Asuma started to check himself then his look changed.
Asuma: Shit, I must have dropped it while they were chasing me.
Hinata: Dropped what?
Asuma: Pills that will help stop your convulsion.

Naruto and Hinata just looked at each other then back to Asuma.
Asuma: You've been coughing up blood right?

Naruto looked down.
Naruto: Yeah.
Asuma: And you?
Hinata: Yes.
Asuma: Damn the seal is starting to activate. I'll have to go back for them.
Hinata: Let me come with you.
Asuma: No, Naruto is alot better with the ladies. I can tell.

Asuma turned and started to walk off.
Naruto: Why are you?
Asuma: It makes me feel better. Let's just leave it at that.

He said as he waved off the group and went his own way.
Hinata: What's gonna happen to us?
Naruto: Nothing don't worry.
Ammy: 'Howl'.

The two ninjas turned to Ammy and noticed that there was people coming for them. They looked at the door to the side of them and ran for it. Hinata aimed her gun at The group and fired rapidly at them shoting off heads but, Naruto couldn't open the door.
Naruto: It's locked!
Hinata: Damn.

Naruto turned and was confronted by a man weilding a sheild. He aimed his shotgun and blasted through the sheild then Ammy slashed through him with her windmill shuriken. Hinata jumped over one man and grabbed his neck then land on the ground holding him in a leaning backwards position. Then she held her minethrower out, latched a mine onto his back and tossed him into the crowd of people blowing them all away.
Naruto: Now that's what I call crowd control.

Ammy looked around and noticed a key on the ground. She handed it to Naruto and he proceeded to unlock the door and walk through it. They found themselves in a pathway with a dungeun on the below it. The group chose to ignore the dungeun and walked down the path before them. But, were suddenly stopped by two dragon statues that were spitting fire. Ammy sniffed around and saw a key hanging on the wall. Hinata gleefully grabbed the key.
Naruto: Where do you think it goes?
Hinata: It says "dungeun key". I geuss it goes to that room we just passed..
Naruto: We should go back, then.

Naruto walked back to the dungeun room and unlocked the door and went down. He saw a large pillar in the middle of the room and barred up room like a prison cell on the other side.
Naruto: Hinata-kun, stay here. You too Ammy.

Naruto looked at the girls to make sure that they were going to listen and after getting a reluctant nod from the girls he continued down the stairs. He looked around for something that could help. Then while he was searching he found a lever in the barred room but, he also saw a man chained up with sewed eyes and retractable claws. Naruto had to get passed him. Naruto slowly moved in closer and kicked down the door to the cell and walked closer to the lever. The man heard him and broke free of the chains. Naruto flipped back out of the cell and blasted at the man's chest. Strangely the blast had no effect the man just kept coming. Hinata heard the gunshot and she ran down the stairs and saw the man chasing Naruto.
Hinata: Naruto-kun!!!

The man heard Hinata and ran to the stairs slashing wildly. He slashed through Hinata sweater and almost at her stomache and she jumped off the stairs to where Naruto was. He grabbed her by her shoulders and quietly whispered.
Naruto: I told you to stay upstairs.
Hinata: I was worried about you.
Naruto: Forget it. Can you see a weakness on him?

Hinata activated her Byakugan and checked the new enemy.
Hinata: There's a plagas on his back.
Naruto: Good, stay here.

Naruto had noticed that the thing couldn't see him so he quieted his steps and walked in behind the man. He aimed quickly at his back but, the man somehow turned directly to him.
Naruto: Shit!!

The man slashed at him but, Naruto back flipped out of the way. Hinata aimed her minethrower and latched one onto his back. Naruto smiled as the mine exploded on the man's back. The plagas on his back wailed wildly in pain. Naruto prepared to give the finishing blow but, the man turned with a thrust kick to Naruto's chest. Naruto flew back and hit a bell that was in the corner of the room. The man let down his claws and ran in thrusting position at a rising Naruto. Before the man could reach Naruto suddenly he started to scream in pain before he fell to the ground.
Naruto: What happened?

Naruto walked closer and saw a windmill shuriken in his plagas. Ammy walked down the stairs and pulled her weapon from his back.
Ammy: Torr. [What would you do without me?]
Naruto: Thanks Ammy.
Hinata: Good girl.

The three walked up the stairs and went back to the cell. Naruto pulled the lever and heard something upstairs click. The three wheeled around and walked up the stairs back to the corridor above the dungeun.
Hinata: Someone's coming.

Naruto looked at the path ahead and they all charged at them. Naruto looked up at the fuel lamp hanging above them and he shot it down onto the people. They robed-men all wreithed in pain as the fire burned through them. They fell to the floor and laid there lifeless. Hinata looked down at her tattered sweater and tossed it off to the floor much like Naruto before her. Naruto looked back her her in a long black shirt that kind of reminded him off his but, it somehow looked different on her. She turned to Naruto who quickly stopped adoring her newly revealed figure. Then he coninued down the path. They came into the room with the two dragon statues except now they were not spitting fire. On the other side of the room there were people weilding crossbows. Naruto moved the girls back to dodge the arrows shot at them. Then he pointed his blacktail around the corner and blasted off the man's hand. He then ran down the path and flipping axe the man in the head and shot into his back. Hinata ran down the path and tripped the other man while Ammy dragged her windmill against the ground spilting the man up the middle while he was on the floor. Naruto stood and spun into the next room throwing a kunai into the head of an awaiting enemy. The kunai penetrated his head and sealed itself on the wall. Naruto walked to it and grabbed it from the wall. He looked around the room in which he stood. There was a two-pronged pillar in the front of the room. Naruto held his kunai in hand and walked into the door at the end of the room. He opened it halfway and saw a room with water in small opening with three paths along it on the floor. Naruto wrapped an explosive tag around the kunai and kicked open the door. He flung the kunai at a red robed-man and the people around him. Right as soon as it neared his face the tag exploded sending him and the people around him flying in opposite directions.
Naruto: Lock and load!!!!!!!!

Naruto pulled his sniper rifle and shot the two crossbow weilding men on the terrace. By the time he did two sheild holding men had gotten close to him. He punched through the sheild and crushed the man's skull. Then he pulled his hand from the side of the sheild delivered a backhand to the other sheild causing it to shatter. Naruto grabbed the man by the shirt and kicked his leg out of place. Then he rolled back and tossed him into the water. Naruto shot the man while he was in the water then he turned his sight to Hinata. She was fighting people on the left path. She slid on her knees and tripped the sheild man in front of her and while he was over her, she traced up his body with the TMP. Then she flipped over a man and shot downward while flipping lacing the next man's body with lead. She ran to the last man in front of her and thrusted the tip of the gun at his chest. Then she pulled the trigger and dragged it down as she blasted through him. Hinata was good. Naruto then turned to Ammy. She jumped up and slashed down through the middle of one man. She saw a sheild man came at her and she jumped holding out her windmill. She slashed through the sheild and the man at the same time. She opened her windmill and hurled it down the path cutting off the heads off the people heading for her. The windmill came back to her and she closed it while still moving forward. Naruto smiled and saw the man in the red robe coming at him once again.
Naruto: I thought I blew you up.
Red robe: Hahaaha.

Naruto pulled a kunai and prepared to finish the man. Then suddenly a worm like creature emerged from his head. It stretched out and tried to bite off Naruto's head. Naruto threw his kunai into it's mouth and it closed it's mouth.
Naruto: Keep your mouth to yourself.

Naruto stabbed the kunai intto the bottom of the worm and ripped upward through the creature spilting it in half. After the man fell Naruto, Ammy, and Hinata met up where the paths connected and ran to the stairs in the back of the room. The group saw a door down the stairs and saw a man in front of it. Naruto grabbed the man's head smashed it into the wall behind him and went into the door. The girls followed and found themselves in a room with two panels on the floor. The room had a giant hole the ceiling. Naruto and Hinata both stood on the panels in the room. After hearing a grinding noise outside they started back outside the door. Naruto heard a thud in the room so he turned back. A person had fallen through the hole. He stood up and swung a mace at Naruto but, he ducked under it and Hinata shot into his chest. The group ran through the door and went back up the stairs to find a crank in the middle of the floor. Naruto turned the crank and lowered the stairs in front of them. They saw a big body of water in front of them. There was no way across and the people behind them were closing the ground fast. Ammy regained her red streaks and then she threw Naruto and Hinata on her back. Then she jumped the gap over the water.
Naruto: Whoa.
Hinata: Wooho.
Ammy: Hold on.

Ammy landed on the other side of the gap and let the others off. They looked back at the people on the other side. They silently chuckled and walked through the door. They found them self in a room with two hanging statues and stairs that led to a closed gate. The path before them seemed to be the only way out. The three walked to it and on the way there Hinata started to cough really badly. After she stopped coughing she looked at her hand and found blood in it.
Naruto: Hinata-kun are you okay?

Hinata's eyes shot wide at hearing voice. She didn't want him to see her like that. The plagas had to be growing. His feeling of wanting to comfort her gave her a feeling of wanting to keep him distant. He came closer to her and she yelled out.
Hinata: Don't look at me.

She said pushing him away. Hinata turned and ran down the rest of the path but, as soon as she did spikes flew up in behind her. She ran even faster at the realization and found that those were not the only spikes laid on the ground. Each step she took spike came up right in behind her barely missing. Hinata avoided all of the spikes and rested her back on the wall on the other side. Her rest was short lived. Bars came from around the wall and locked Hinata in place.
Hinata: Naruto-kun.

Naruto was held at bay by the spikes and the wall holding Hinata rotated seperating her from Naruto.
Naruto: HINATA-KUN!!!!

Was the last thing she heard before they were no longer together. Now she was all alone in the darkness of the castle. She wiggled free her hand and pulled her TMP. She shot the bars off of her and freed herself. Naruto would no doubt look for her. She would just have to look for him as well. She calmed her breathing and stepped out to look for a way back to him. Naruto stood angry knowing that Hinata was now all alone. Ammy looked up at him and smiled.
Ammy: We'll find her.

Looking at her crimson red streaks he felt hope run through his body. He stood and said.
Naruto: You're right. We sure wll. Hang on Hinata-kun. I'm coming for you.


He said before he began to walk forward in search of Hinata.

Chapter 2 end.

Sorry this took longer than I thought it would because I kind of got lazy. I'll have the next chapter up as soon as I'm done juggling my other two stories. Outty.