Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Resident Naruto 4 ❯ Crossroads ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 3 finally. I had things to handle first though. I forgot to mention that I actually changed the names on purpose to make it a little different from the game. I know I should have said that earlier and I apologize for the confusion. But, back on track this is Resident Naruto 4 chapter three and just in case you haven't noticed I'm lining up chapters with the chapters on the game. So this chapter will end where chapter three ended on resident evil 4. With that said we should get to the show.
Naruto: Hey JJ.
JJ: Yeah?
Naruto: I was thinking.
Sasuke: That's a new one.
Naruto: Shut up! Anyway I was wondering, Will I ever be able to use chakra again?
JJ: Wait and find out.
Naruto: Tell me!
JJ: Don't you have a job to do?
Naruto: Huh?
JJ: I'm talking about finding the girl. You've taken down the cheif but, that's just the beginning of your struggle isn't it? Better get moving.
Naruto: Grrrr. Dammit, com'n Ammy!
Ammy: Hurr. [ Right, see you later JJ.]
JJ: See you then Ammy.
Sakura: Wait, I show up in this chapter don't I?
JJ: Yep. Which means you should be getting on stage pretty soon. No matter how breif it is.
Sakura: What do you mean by that?
JJ: Nothing.

I say as I slowly turn and walk away. I silently smile as I can feel Sakura's vision avert from me and torwards Sasuke.
Sakura: What does he mean by that?
Sasuke: Don't know. Guess we'll find out. Let's start the show already.

I turn back to Sasuke as he points torward Naruto standing in position.
Sasuke: Your move Dobe.
Naruto: I'm coming Hinata!
JJ: Then, let's begin shall we. Go!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

C rossroads


Naruto watched as the spikes slowly retracted back into the ground. He turned staring angrily at the wall in front of him, the wall that stood between him and Hinata. He turned back and saw that a wall had also closed in behind him, leaving only one path out. The door to the side of him. Ammy looked around sniffed the door and Naruto was snapped out of his daze by the sound of his communicator. He pulled it to his ear and turned it on.
Naruto: Shizune what happened!? I suddenly got cut off from you.
????: Hehehehehe.

The laugh made Naruto's heart sink into his stomache.
Salazaar: Hello Mr. Uzumaki.
Naruto: Salazaar!
Salazaar: We've jacked the line. We can't have you giving out any unnecessary information. And I hope you know I'll pay you back for that faggot comment.
Naruto: I call 'em like I see 'em. What have you done with Hinata?
Salazaar: Oh so the girl has fallen into one of our wonderful traps? We will make sure to find her. But, as for you....There is only one way out where you are. Oh yeah and we let our miserable insects into the sewers for a little exercise.
Naruto: Really? Now are these bugs bigger or smaller than you?
Salazaar: Bigger.

He said with a very irrogant smile.
Naruto: Huh, that's not saying much.
Ammy: Urr. [Burn!!]

Naruto turned off his communicator and walked to the door.
Salazaar: Son of a bitch!!!!

Naruto and Ammy looked around at the sound they heard. They didn't think it was close but, they sure heard it loud and clear. They both chuckled and walked through the door in front of them. The found themselves standing in front of stairs leading down into the sewer. Naruto and Ammy walked down the path in of him. The water on the floor was knee high and as Naruto and Ammy walked through it the heard a loud splash in behind them. They quickly turned to the side and heard the sound of quick footsteps through the water. They pulled their weapons and got ready for a fight. Just then Naruto saw something appear slightly from a transparent state. Suddenly glowing green eyes cut through the darkness of the room. A giant insect appeared and slashed at him. He grabbed it's arm and it swung the other at him. Naruto grabbed the other arm and the bug opened it's mouth. The bug started to spit acid at Naruto and he moved to the side and shot up it's back with his shotgun while Ammy threw the windmill at it and cut it's head off. The bug's body wreithed on the ground and reached up before falling to the ground.
Naruto: The hell? Geuss I should have taken that insect thing more seriously.
Ammy: Hiriw. [There might be more of them somewhere close.]
Naruto: That is one freaky ass thing.

Naruto examined the body of the dead insect and looked torward the path in front of him. He pulled his shotgun and continued to walk. Ammy brought back the red streaks to her fur and followed. Naruto reached a room with a circular hole in the ceiling and prison cells surrounding the area. He looked up and saw something coming down the hole. It kept disappearing and reappearing in the light coming from the hole and he knew exactly what it was. He aimed his shotgun up toward it as it growled at him. In a very non ninja-like fashion he was caught gaurd by a different bug. It jumped onto his chest and kicked him in the chest with it's back legs sending him sliding back on the floor. Before he could finish sliding he aimed his gun at the bug and fired into it's chest causing him to slide back faster by the recoil. The bug flew back from the blast and collided with the cell bar behind it causing it to fall through. Naruto slid back into the wall and placed his hand on the ground and swung his feet on the wall behind him. He ran along the wall and out of the way of an attack coming for his head. The bug stuck it's claws into the wall and growled at Naruto now standing at it's side.
Ammy: Bad move.

Ammy ran up and slashed the bug's head off with the windmill and quickly turned throwing it at the bug coming back from the cell. The windmill sliced through it's torso and lodged itself into the wall behind it. Suddenly another bug knocked down a cell door and charged at Naruto. It opened it's mouth to roar at him and he stuck his blacktail into it's mouth, letting bullets fly through it's head. After it fell he spun out of the way of another swinging at him. Naruto jumped forward and ripped through it's with his shuriken and kicked it back. The bug rolled to it's feet and charged at Naruto swinging both arms at him. He caught them both and flipped forward delivering a heel kick to it's head causing it to fall forward. As Naruto rolled to the ground he shot into it's back and made it slide across the ground. Naruto ran forward to a ledge that had stairs leading down into the water. Now he just had to drain it somehow. He turned back and saw Ammy looking to the side of the cells that led down a different path. Naruto followed Ammy and she quickly swung her newly donned disk forward cutting through the bug in front of them.
Naruto: How did you.....?
Ammy: I have heightened sense of smell. There's another one too.
Naruto: Really? Where?
Ammy: 9:00.

Naruto pulled his sniper rifle and aimed forward. After seeing a pair of green eyes glowing through the darkness he shot right in between them. The bug's brains [or whatever it is] splattered on the wall in behind it and Naruto continued forward. The ceiling had crumbled and blocked off the path forward but, the wall on the side had been broken through and formed a different path. Naruto and Ammy walked through the wall and found themselves on the other side of the wreckage. They saw a door and walked through it . In the room there were bar and a wheel that seemed to be for the water drainage system. He turned the wheel and watched the water drain from through the bars. Now he could go down the stairs, he just had to make his way back. He turned back to open the door and he hear growls from outside. He looked down at Ammy who was smiling at him. He wrapped an explosive tag around a kunai and kicked open the door before he tossed it into the face of a bug. Who exactly? They were invisible but, not quiet. The bug fell to the ground and exploded taking all of the bugs around it, with it. Then they both ran from the room through the smoke. Ammy threw her disk through the bugs surrounding them and the ones coming for them. Suddenly she bite down into the disk and in changed into something resembling a whip. She threw the whip forward and it channeled energy into the bug and caused it's body to explode. Ammy swung around and drained the life from another bug. One bug ran for Naruto but, he spin kicked it into the windmill shuriken that was still lodged in the wall. Ammy jumped up to recover her windmill and closed it as she jumped down the stairs with Naruto following not far behind. He turned back monentarily to fire a couple of rounds into the bug giving chase. They all fell to the ground and died still growling at Naruto. They ran through the water in the sewers until they reached a ladder. A bug jumped down behind Naruto a slashed at his back. Naruto ran up the ladder and flipped back over the bug. He aimed down and blasted downward into it's head. When he landed onto the ground he flipped forward onto the ledge above the ladder. Ammy jumped up and followed Naruto to a door. They both walked through and their eyes nearly bulged from their heads. Inside the room was five giant swinging gullintines. What made it worse was that they were now suspended over a pit. They both laughed back at the sound of the door behind them swinging open. A bug had charged the door and couldn't stop himself. He flew forward into one of the gullintines. It got sliced in half and splattered over the walls. Naruto and Ammy were both scared but they couldn't help but, laugh out loud when they saw that. Naruto wiped a tear from his eye and tried to think a way out of this. He walked forward and timed his jump just right to get passed the first and Ammy followed. They repeated the process until they were passed the gullintines. They walked up the small set of stairs and stood front of a door. After going through the door they were back in the main hall with two statues hanging from the ceiling. They were on a balcony on the second floor. Naruto looked down and saw robed people chanting in front of an altar. Naruto was enraged when he saw them. Thinking about how Hinata might be in their clucthes right now. He pulled his sniper rifle and aimed at one person, then he quickly lined up the heads of the people to the side of him. He licked his lips and fired, taking down three people with one bullet. The others traced him back and began to run away. Ammy threw the windmill at them and sliced two people before it began to return to her. On it's way back it sliced two other people. The last person almost escaped through the door that he recognized. It was the same place that he just got out of. Before the man could escape he lined the scope up with his head and stopped his escape. [If you know what I mean.] He hung his head thinking of how Hinata must feel right now.
Ammy: Naruto.
Naruto: I'm sorry Ammy. We have to find her, and then we get out of here.
Ammy: Don't worry, she's a ninja too. She's probably fine. Maybe even doing better than us.

Naruto looked up and smiled. Ammy was probably right, except he doubt that she was doing better than them since she was trapped. The though made him panic and rushed over to the side of the balcony. He reached a gate and saw shino standing in front of it.
Shino: Yo.
Naruto: What are you doing here? Where were you when the bugs attacked us? You could have just talked to them.
Shino: I tried talking to those "things" but, it was just like you talking to those villagers. And they even attacked me. There's more around here too. Good luck though.
Naruto: I hate you.
Shino: Where's Hinata?
Naruto: She got captured I'm have to hurry and save her.
Shino: Huh, I wouldn't worry about her.
Naruto: Huh?
Shino: They only caught her because they drugged her food. Hinata might just surprise them while she's free. Never underestimate her.

Naruto looked wonderingly at Shino and slowly looked away before walking through the door to find Hinata with Ammy following not far behind.
Shino: You really haven't seen what she's capable of have you?

Shino whispered as Naruto walked away.
[FLASH]
Hinata looked carefully at her surrounding after she released her self. She saw that there was a large pillar in front of her and four doors in front of her. There was rubble around the pillar and above seemed to be a second floor. She tried to open the doors but, foun that they were all locked.
????: SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Hinata quickly looked up and looked around for the source of the voice. She recognized it as Salaazar, then she smiled.
Hinata: Naruto-kun must have burned him again. Well at least I know he's ok.

Hinata turned around and heard footsteps through the doors. She activated her byakugan and looked around to see that people were coming after her from the door to the far right. She sat back on the rubble next to the pillar. She sat facing the door and she pointed her TMP then turned it to the side. She cocked her head to the side and waited for the people to come through the door. When they did she smiled at them as they stopped in their tracks..
Hinata: Hm. Not quite the way you saw it in your head is it?

Hinata could see to the side of her that there were others coming for her in different directions.
Hinata: Sorry but, I don't have time. Don't hate me for this. I'll free you all of those things.

Hinata pulled the trigger and let loose into the crowd of people in front of her. They all fell to the ground leaking onto the floor. It wasn't long before she had taken down all of them. She was thrown off by the sound of the other doors opening. One of the men was holding a sycthe. He tossed it at Hinata and she flipped backwards barely dodging it. Before the scythe could go any futher she reached down and grabbed it. She landed on the ground and in crouching position she held it over her head. Other men ran into the room and shot arrows at her. She swung around and slashed the arrows before they could reach her. She blocked another arrow with the blade of the scythe. She spun it around and stopped the hail of arrows flying at her. She spun around and placed the blade at the back of one man's neck. Before he could react she pulled down on the scythe and lopped off the man's head. She quickly leaned her head back to dodge an arrow flying at her and then she swung around slicing the next man in half. She jumped back and sliced another man up the middle. She spun to her feet and held the sycthe in front of her face looking onto the people who backed away. They had just found out that they made a fatal mistake by letting her get that scythe. She spun low to the ground to dodge another arrow. Then she swung up and slashed through a man vertically, immediately spinning to slash downward on a different man. One man fell to the ground and looked up on her looking just like death himself as she held the scythe looking down on him.
Hinata: Please forgive me.

She said in cold voice as she swung down through the man.
Hinata: But, I have to get back to him.

Hinata leaned forward and grabbed a key from the neck of the red robed man's body and walked to the door it belonged to. She opened the door and walked through. Like Shino had said she would be just fine. She could handle her self. She looked through the room and saw two pillars and an opening that led to another room. She looked inside and saw a man standing as if waiting for something. She looked to the side and saw a piece of metal on the ground. She quietly picked it up and began to carve into the wood of the scythe. She wrote out "Hinata" then she stopped and smiled before writing "-kun". She smiled bigger and whispered.
Hinata: Hang on Naruto I'll come for you.

She quickly changed her expression and she tossed the piece of metal into the back of the man's head, killing him instantly. She ran up to his body and ripped his clothes. She took it and molded it into a holster for her scythe. She saw bars in front of and a crank on the wall to the side of her and just her luck the door she had just come from swung open and people were coming in for her. She hung her scythe in the holster on her back and pulled her TMP. She figured that instead opening the bars she would just trap them in the room. She looked around and saw a hole in the floor leading to the other room. She looked back at the people as they ran for her. She dived backwards and fired into the crowd of people as she went throgh the hole behind her. She had taken down three people and she aimed back and shot a line up the man who was already behind the barred room. She rolled back to her feet and looked on as the people in the other room cranked the door open and she fired a mine into the middle of the room and watched as it exploded and took everyone with it. Hinata turned to another gate, it was crossed tpgether. She grabbed a crank on the side and turned it until there was only one gate left. She turned the other crank and made the gate ascend into the wall. She watched into the path and opened the door that stood in front of her and walked through it.
[FLASH]
Naruto emerged from the door in front and stood in a room with a mural on the wall. But it seem as if something was missing. He turned to the side and saw a small door that seemed be the only way out. He and Ammy walked through the door and stood in a large room with a clear veiw to the floor above it. There was a large pedastal in front of them.
Naruto: So how long are you gonna stand there?

Ammy quickly looked up at what she had missed before. Salaazar and his two gaurds stood at the second floor staring down on them.
Salaazar: You are quite the survivor aren't Mr. Uzumaki?
Naruto: Of course. I have to live so I can insult you again.
Salazaar: Yes you're do have an habit of being annoying. We'll catch the Hyuuga girl soon enough.
Naruto: Catch? She was sealed to a wall there isn't much catching to be done.

Naruto thought for a minute and then smiled.
Naruto: I get it. You found her already and she beat your guys didn't she?
Salazaar: She is going to be back in our hands soon enough. And you will be deceased.
Naruto: If you even touch a hair on her head I'll break your bones. And with how you look I highly doubt that'll be hard to do.
Salzaar: I grow tired of your insults.
Naruto: It's so easy to do. I bet even Ammy could do it.

Ammy smiled at Naruto and smiled back.
Naruto: Git 'em!
Ammy: You ol' french, napeolean, stinky cheese lookin' muthafucka.
Naruto: Git 'em!
Ammy: You ol " my hand accidently fell on your lap" lookin' mutha fucka.
Naruto: Ohhhh, git 'em!
Ammy: You 'ol go to jail an' drop the soap accidently on purpose lookin' mutha fucka.
Naruto: Ahahahahaha, git 'em!

Salazaar's face twisted up and he shouted.
Salazaar: Enough!!!!!!

Naruto and Ammy both laughed looking at each other. Salazaar pointed out his hand and the wall in front of the two opened revealing people holding various weapons.
Salazaar: Now who's laughing bitch? Kill him, kill them both!!!!

He said as he turned and walked away. Naruto pulled his shogun and aimed it at the people coming for them. Naruto looked to the side and saw a door and turned his sight to the side to see four sets of stairs. One man slashed downward at Naruto but, he moved out of the way and placed the barrel of his blacktail to the man's chin and kicked back into the stomache of another man. He pulled the trigger of his gun and finished the man before he turned and fired two bullets into the heads of other pursuers. Ammy jumped onto the pillar and spun off slashing the head off of a man then she landed on the ground and immediatly slashed through the torso of another man. Naruto stopped on and looked on at the crowd of people stilll coming at them. He reached down and pulled shurkiens from their holsters and launched them into the crowd killing half of them while the others had worm creatures burst from their heads. But these ones felt stronger than the others. One streched out for Naruto and he ducked down and kicked the body of the man back. While Ammy just used her magic quicken the pace of thing. [Hint: invovles a bomb and the worms mouth.] She turned to Naruto and saw him dodging for dear life. The plagas' attacks were so frequent that he didn't have a chance to attack. Ammy leapt for it but, it swung around and whipped her into the wall. Naruto saw an axe hanging on the wall behind him and he grabbed it. The plagas lashed at him and he spun under it sideways before he slashed through it vertically killing it. He figured that the axe might be useful for CQC and quickly pocketed it. He walked over to Ammy to find that she was alright just stunned. But, if she was a normal wolf she probably would have really been hurt. They both stood and walked up the stairs. On the side they saw what looked like rotatable gates and there was four of them. Naruto smiled and set a tag on each one then walked into the front of of the second floor room. He saw a door that had gates around and it seemed he would have to open it first. The second he turned around a picture on the wall opened up and two people holding a gun he hadn't seen before.
Naruto: The hell is that!!?
Ammy: Naruto move!!!

The two men fired and Naruto looked at the rockets flying at him. In what seemed like a split second he flipped back over the rockets and tossed shuriken into the hole killing the two men. He floated over the balcony of the second floor and grabbed it before he fell back to the first floor. He tossed himself back up and saw Ammy looking at him.
Naruto: What was that?
Ammy: It's called a rocket launcher. It shoots.....will I think you know. Look back.

Naruto turned back to see two holes in the wall.
Naruto: It did that?
Ammy: Yeah that was almost you.

Both of them turned to the sound of the rotating gates. Naruto turned back to Ammy and said.
Naruto: Boom.

The people blew apart after Naruto tags went off.
Naruto: Now tell me more about these "Rocket launchers".
Ammy: Later maybe. First we have get out of here. Try hitting that.

She said pointing to a button on the side of the door and it made a platform strech out to the pillar in the middle of the room that held a treasure chest resting on it. Naruto walked over to it and opened it. He found a lion piece that matched the mural he saw earlier. For some reason when he took it the gates on the door opened. He looked at Ammy and she just shrugged. They both walked through the door and stood in an art room with four pictures on the wall. After he pressed the buttons under them repeatedly the he solved the puzzle.
Ammy: How did you know?
Naruto: Well you know. [Actually I just guessed] It was my intuition.

The wall the pictures hung on moved into the wall on the side and revealed a door. They walked through it and stood in a room with a weird barred square in the middle of the room. Naruto looked up and saw two people with bows on the second floor and a red robed. They both fired aroows at him and he quickly dodged. Ammy ended that nonsense quickly by throwing the windmill into the chest of one then she ran up the wall and ripped it from his chest before she swung it into the next man. Ammy landed and looked at the man in red. Naruto jumped up in behind her and pointed his shot gun at the man. Suddenly a flash went off and the man ran into a secret passage behind a bookcase on the side. He ran slong the path on the side [the path they didn't use.] and he ran into a door [the door they didn't use.] that led back to the first floor. Naruto and Ammy gave chase after him but, before they could chase him he was back on the first floor. Suddenly he came back up riding something that had two barrels on it like a giant double barreled riding gun. [Turret.] Naruto and Ammy both jumped through the door as the gun began to fire at them.
Naruto: What the hell is that?
Ammy: Just don't let it shoot you.

Breathing heavliy the two looked to the side see the smiling man ready to fire once again. Naruto looked at Ammy and nodded. He ran out making Ammy really worried but, he kept going. The man fired at him as he ran along the curves of the second floor but, only found himself tracing the wall behind him. Ammy caught on as Naruto gave her a signal. She ran from the door and jumped down at the man and slashed him to ribbons. She saw a key around his neck and she dropped the windmill and grabbed the key. She tossed it to Naruto and picked up the windmill before she jumped back to him.
Naruto: Good work Ammy.
Ammy: Idiot don't do anything that reckless agian.

Naruto was taken aback, Ammy really seemed worried about him. In his confusion he just said.
Naruto: Sorry.

Ammy made her streaks disappear and panted hard. Naruto thought that using it must have had some type of affect on her body. Then in a strange turn of events she went completely gray.
Naruto: Are you alright?
Ammy: Rof. [I just need to charge but, don't worry I can still fight. We should go.]
Naruto: Yeah.

Naruto walked over and unlocked the door before walking through.
[FLASH]
Hinata walked into a room split into two pathes. She walked into the room on the right and saw a circular crank in the middle of the floor. She tried to turn it but, it wouldn't move. She figured she may need something to open it she turned back and left the room. She walked into the other room and it was dark and cold. There were three gates in the middle of the room.
????: Enough!!!!!!!!!!

Hinata pulled her gun and looked around. She recognized the voice and once again she chuckled.
Hinata: At least now I know he's still okay.

She looked for a way through the gates but couldn't find a way through. She got an idea and moved a dresser that was in the middle of the room and it revealed a button in the wall. She pushed the button and one of the gates retracted. She walked into the middle of the room and the gates fell back trapping her in.
Hinata: Oh no.

Robed men fell into the small space she was in and there was no space for her to use her scythe but, they were too close to count on a gun. She stepped back against a gate and saw a button at the side of her. She quickly pushed it and the gate to the right opened. [The one she was leaning against.] She fell back and the men went after her. She rolled into a dead end and got into a stance. These guys had forgotten that they were dealing with a Hyuuga. Hyuugas are taijutsu specialists and she was going to remind them. The narrow space they were in went to her advantage. She did a thrust palm forward that cracked the first man's ribs and she followed with a flip kick that sent the man flying over a table the was set in between the pathes. The man cracked his neck on the impact and Hinata landed on her hands and flipped for onto the head of one of the men. She leaned to the ground and placed her hands on it. She did a hurricurana on him cracking his skull and then flipped to her feet in behind the next man. She grabbed his head and bashed it into the gate then held it there as she kicked back a man who charged at her. She span around and tossed the man into a different gate breaking his neck and then she axe kicked the back of the next man severing his spine. There only one man left. She flipped back over the table and grabbed the edge of it. She swung under the table and kicked the man in the chin. She spun back to the top of the table and placed her hands on the top. She swung her body down and then kicked the table into the man and it dragged him to the wall at the far end of the room. He tried to pick up his head but, she shot a mine into his chest before he could. The man blow to pieces and created a path completely seperate from the gates. She walked down the path and grabbed the knob of the door. But, something suddenly caught her eye. It was a square that had what seemed like a fraction of a picture on it. She put it in her pocket and opened the door in front of her. She walked into the room and it had a path with strange armors on side of the wall. She walked further into the room and saw a pedastol with many square pieces on it. She looked around the darkness of the room and activated her byakugan. She looked down on the puzzle in front of her and sovled it easily. She liked puzzles like that and even found it amusing. But, she noticed that a piece was missing. She pulled the square piece from her pocket and thanked the heavens that she had seen it. She placed it in and apart of the wall behind her opened. She walked in and saw a treasure chest sitting on a part of the wall. She walked over and opened it.
Hinata: Huh? I've seen this before.

She took out a symbol that matched the Salaazar emblem. As soon as she grabbed it the part of the wall closed back lockiing her inside.
Hinata: No.
[FLASH]
Naruto walked through the door and stood outside looking down on a maze in the garden. He was standing on a terrace that led to a door and a split path that led down into the maze. He walked to the door and tried to open it but, it was locked. It had a relief in the middle of it that looked like a crest was the key. He walked to the side and headed down to the maze. Suddenly his communicator began to ring and he answered it.
Salaazar: It seems that you made it into my maze.
Naruto: I see you even worked in some of your twisted taste here too.
Salaazar: The only way into that room is to get the pieces from that maze.

Naruto turned to the side and saw a window that led into the room.
Naruto: Couldn't I just jump through the window?
Salaazar: Uhhh.....no.
Naruto: Fine.
Salaazar: Um yeah, anyway. Sagatious as I am even I get lost here sometimes. Even if it takes your whole life, you'll never get out.

Naruto looked around the maze.
Naruto: Aren't you exagirating alittle?
Salaazar: Shut up you'll die here. But, did you know that no one dies without a purpose. You'll die satisfying the stomaches of my little pets.
Naruto: Yeah well.....
Salaazar: Not this time. Besides I have better things to do like hunting down a trio of rats.

He said quickly hanging up on Naruto. Naruto smiled and turned to Ammy.
Naruto: Wait if Asuma and Hinata are two of the rats, then who is the other. Is there another besides us? I guess we'll worry about that later Ammy let's split up and search. If we find something we'll meet back up here.
Ammy: Horr. [Right.]

Naruto ran down the stairs of the maze and Ammy jumped into a different section of it. Ammy walked around puzzledly. She stood in the center of the maze and rounded a corner. As soon as she did another wolf jumped from the hedges and charged at her. Ammy dodged it and hurled the windmill at the wolf. Suddenly the wolf flipped back over it much like Ammy wouldn't have. It landed in behind her and slashed at her leg. Ammy quickly looked at the windmill as it cut through the hedge and then she spun out of the way of the way. She rolled to the ground and got in stance. Naruto ran through the maze and saw the windmill fly at him. He caught it and hurled it back in the direction from where it came. Ammy jumped back and the wolf sprouted tentacles from it's back. The tentacles lashed at Ammy and she jumped into the air. The windmill was coming straight for her and she spun under it and caught it before coming back down and ripping through the wolf. She quickly turned around and slashed through a different wolf. After it died she looked back, she would have to thank Naruto later. She sped down the maze and rounded a corner only to end up in a dead end. Naruto heard the sounds of something being ripped through and he smiled. Something caught his ear and he turned with his shotgun aimed at the first thing he saw. A wolf ran up in behind him and he shot it just as jumped at him. Suddenly the wolves came in swarms. He pulled his blacktail and held it in his left hand while he held the shotgun in his right. He shot back into the first one he saw with the shotgun and then, rolled sideways to the ground to dodge a wolf that jumped from the side of him. He rolled to the ground and shot into the wolf's stomache. Then he shot back directly into the head of the wolf behind him before he flipped to his feet. He spun around in the air and kicked another wolf right in the face and then he shot it in the head. The last wolf jumped on him and dragged him to the ground. He bit down for his neck but, he stabbed a kunai down it's throat and watched it as it rolled around in pain. He put it out of it's misery and walked around the maze. He walked up some stairs that led to secluded part of the maze and he walked down the path that led to a treasure chest. He opened it and grabbed a piece of a emblem. Ammy had similar luck. She found an emblem piece too, but hers seemed to be the other half of Naruto's piece. She figured she should get back to him and turned around. As soon as she did a wolf jumped at her from behind. She turned around to it but, it was close up on her. The wolf suddenly got shot in the side and rolled to the ground. Ammy looked at Naruto standing back on the platform above the stairs. She jumped onto top of the hedge and leaped to Naruto.
Ammy: Arr. [Thanks you've saved me twice now. I'll have to pay you back.]
Naruto: It's all right. Did you find anything?
Ammy: Fer. [Yeah I found this.]

She said holding out the half crest. Naruto looked and held out his half and they combined it. After finding the key they both jumped back to the door and placed the crest in the door. The door opened and both walked through. Once inside they stood in a bedroom and looked around for the way out. Naruto walked up and suddenly he felt a gun placed against his back.
????: Now turn around slowly.
Naruto: So you thought you would sneak up on me. Well things don't work like that. Ammy stand back.
[Music que: My Black Dahlia by Hollywood undead.]

The masked assassin looked back and noticed that the wolf was standing right behind him holding the windmill to his back. Ammy walked to the side and closed the windmill. Naruto grabbed the hand of his assailant and twisted it making him drop the gun. He turned him around and grabbed him in a chokehold. He finally got a good look at him. He was dressed in all black and wearing a mask that matched. As he held him, he felt something really soft around the chest area. At this moment he got curious and grabbed down. He felt the assailant's chest.
Naruto: A woman.

The woman leaned forward and broke from his hold and in the same motion she kicked him in the face. The hit was powerful, incredibly powerful. He flew back into the wall behind him and looked at the masked woman as she charged at him and punched for him but, he dodged and grabbed her arm. He tightened his grip and swung her upward into the wall. He then spun around and tossed her into the dresser to the side of him. She flipped forward and did a fliping heel kick at him and barely missed. Naruto leaned back and ducked under a spin kick she threw at him and then he flipped back over the next. She continued her attack by doing a jumping scythe kick at his head. The kick connected and could literally he her could literally she her leg cut though air. The kick sent him flying through a wall and he rolled to his feet. The assailant went running after him and he uppercutted her chin. He punched twice into her stomache and did a spin kick to her chest sending her back through the hole she had just created. She landed on her feet and saw Naruto running at her. He punched at her and she ducked under it before she punched him in the face. Naruto spun to the ground and rubbed his face.
[Naruto: I recognize that punch.]

Naruto flipped forward and heel kicked at her head but, she dodged and kicked up at him hitting him in the chin. He rolled to the ground and kicked her in the back before he jumped at her with a thrust punch. She rolled along the ground and spun to her feet. She charged at him and punched him twice in the stomache followed by a short uppercut to the ribs. She spun around and with a powerful kick to his ribs that sent him spining to the wall behind him. Naruto fell to his feet and with the woman run at him. She kicked low at him but, he blocked it with another kick. They both kicked higher blocking each other once again. Naruto grabbed the woman's foot and tossed it to the side before he uppercutted her. As she stumbled back he punched her twice in the stomache. Then he opened his palm to the side of him and delivered a powerful thrusting palm to her stomache. [As if doing the resangan.] Naruto saw a pink strand of hair fall from her mask. Naruto now knew who the assailant was and he stood. She charged at him and he grabbed her before throwing her onto the bed. He pinned her down and put his blacktail to her head.
Naruto: Long-time-no-see Sakura-chan.
Sakura: I see you haven't slowed down one bit.

Naruto stood back up and allowed Sakura to stand. She pulled down the black clothes and revealed her normal red clothes. She pulled off the mask and stared at Naruto.
Naruto: Why are you here?
Sakura: Business.
Naruto: So what they say is true?
Sakura: What?
Naruto: That you're working for Orochimaru.
Sakura: I don't for Orochimaru. Look.

She said pulling her collar to the side to reveal that she had a curse seal on her neck. Weirdly though, it was different from the one Orochimaru put on Sasuke.
Sakura: This is Sasuke-kun's seal. My alliance lies with him, not Orochimaru.
Naruto: So that's why you left.
Sakura: What? Did you cry when I left?

Naruto looked up with a cold face.
Naruto: No, I simply felt bad at losing another ally. I don't feel the same way I used to. It's funny you think I would after you played with my heart.
Sakura: Good to know. You really were fun though, especailly when......
Naruto: Why are you here?
Sakura: Ha?

She said quickly dropping a smoke bomb. While Naruto was blinded Sakura made her way to the window.
Sakura: See you Naruto.

She said as she jumped out of the window and took off in a different direction. Ammy walked up to Naruto and looked at him.
Ammy: Tiff. [You know her?]
Naruto: Ex-teammate. She and this other guy used to be on my team. But, they defected to another village. Seems like I have more problems to worry about then just the villagers. Let's keep going, we have to find Hinata.
Ammy: Dorr. [Yeah after all, that is yeah mission.]

Naruto suddenly stopped and froze. It had just hit him that when he wanted to save Hinata, he never once thought about the fact that it was his mission. He just wanted to save her. The mission wasn't the reason why. He stood tall and walked for the door at the far end of the room. He walked through and Ammy followed quickly after him. They stood in what in a dining room with plates still litering the table. The food was rotten and it was clearly noticable that they were not alone in the room. They walked along the side of the long table and saw a gated door and a counter with a bell on it. Naruto tapped the bell and a wall on the far side of the counter rotated revealing a bottle of wine. Naruto pulled his blacktail and fired into the bottle and for some reason the gate retracted. He walked over to it and walked into the room. He saw a treasure chest on a pedestal. He walked up to it and opened the chest to find a goat piece resting inside. [I know it's not really in the there but, I had to make this room significant.] He looked up and saw a square steel cage coming down around him. Robed men came into the doors and surrounded the gate. Ammy jumped out of the parameter of the gate before it fell. Naruto however was trapped in. He could always jump out but, he felt that there was more to this trap then just that. Ammy quickly looked up and saw another one of those blind clawed men coming down.
Naruto: Shit!!

Ammy looked inside and looked back to the men who now stood around her. She lifted the windmill up ripping through one man and she made quick work of the others. Naruto looked back as Ammy ran along the side of the cage ripping through the robed men. The sound were catching the attention of the blind man. Naruto caught on, Ammy was distracting him. Naruto pulled his shotgun and blasted the man's back making wail in pain. The man fell to one knee and Naruto kicked him onto his back. He changed to his normal kyuubi form and pressed him foot on the man's back. He leaned forward as the man struggled and quickly let down and retracted his claws. Naruto scrathed viciously on the man's back ripping through the plagas and killed him as he impaled him with his claws. Naruto ripped his hand from the man's back and changed back to normal. He looked back at Ammy who had also finished her "Business". Naruto jumped over the cage and looked down at the people Ammy had taken.
Naruto: Let's go shall we.
Ammy: Jerr. [Kind of extreme wasn't it?]

Naruto looked back at the man he impaled then turned back to Ammy.
Naruto: No.

Ammy just shrugged and both walked into a door on the other side of cage. They both walked into the room and saw a red robed man standing next to a lever on the floor below him and he looked forward at a different ledge across from him that he couldn't reach. He looked at the floor below him and saw that a long part of it was disproportionate with the floor. He smiled and took aim at the red robed man. He blasted off his head and looked as a bug looking thing emerged from his neck.
Naruto: You must be kidding me.

The man's body dropped and the bug plagas leapt from his neck and crawled up the wall. Naruto shot up and it latched onto his face.
Naruto: Ahhh! Get it off me. Get it off meeeeee!

He said moving eratically trying the rip the bug plagas from his face. Ammy swiped at the plagas but, Naruto was moving tp much.
Ammy: Roarf. [Stop moving!]

Naruto stumbled back and fell off the edge of the ledge landing on the floor below. He let out a loud grunt and began rolling around still trying to take the plagas off his face.
Naruto: I'm sick of this!

Naruto pulled his blacktail out and aimed it the plagas, and at that his face. Ammy gasped and shout.
Ammy: Dara. [There are so many things wrong with what you're about to do.]

Naruto thought rationally and pulled his kunai. He cut the plagas in half and tossed it down. He got up angrily and walked to the lever. When he pulled it the floor behind him ascended into the position that connected the two ledges above him. He jumped up and saw two men coming through the door behind Ammy. Ammy spun around and ripped through the legs of the first man and then slashed diagnally through the man behind him. Naruto put a bullet through the man on the floor and turned around to the door on the other side. He shot rapidly at the sheild of a man who came through the door. The sheild held up strong, and the man kept coming. Naruto shot a hole through the sheild and threw a kunai in between it that hit the man in the head and pierced his skull. Naruto and Ammy both ran through the door and Naruto tied a string around a kunai. He wrapped an explosive tag around it and tossed it around the lever. As other robed men tried to cross the bridge he pulled the string and closed the lever. The bridge descended and the men went falling to the ground. Naruto watched as the men went to the lever and walked away. He heard a boom and continued to walk down the corridor.
[FLASH]
Hinata turned back to the wall where the chest rested and realized that it had turned around to reveal another chest. She opened it and grabbed a stone piece that looked like a loin. As soon as she grabbed it the wall reopened. She quickly ran over to it but stopped when she heard the sound of clanking metal. She held out her TMP ready for a person to walk through the door but, was shocked when her byakugan caught the sight of walking armors. The poured into the room weilding axes and swords. She backed against the wall and ducked under a swung from a sword. She stumbled forward and blasted at the armor in front of her. The bullets hit the armor and were deflected. She rolled under the legs of the armor attacking her and she ran out of the room. She ran to the pedastal and quickly pulled out the removable piece that opened the door. Once the piece was taken out the wall closed crushing the one armor that almost got out. She panted heavily and ran down the path she took to get in and quickly stopped when she saw the armor in the hall were now in idle attack position. She braced her self and ran down the hall barely escaping the swings that the armors took. She slid along the ground and pulled her minethrower and fired one onto the chest of an armor that was in the middle. Hinata escaped the attacks and ran down the hall as the armors blew apart. Hinata kicked open the door and ran through the gates in front of her. She turned back and saw that some the armors had survived. She ran out of the door and made her down the hall leading to the room with the circular crank. She slapped the Salaazar symbol into the crank and began to spin it. As the door opened the armors came for her. She quickly turned the crank and watched the back wall open up. It revealed a ladder and she jumped up it narrowly escaping a slash from an armor. The armors tried to climb the ladder but, she fired a mine at the top of the ladder and blew it up. She turned around and walked through a door on the side of her. She sat against the wall and caught her breathe. She looked to the side and saw a door opening on the other side of the large indoor balcony. She pulled her TMP and aimed it at the door.
[FLASH]
Naruto walked down the corridor and felt as if he was coming into something good but, he also felt that something bad was going to happen. He walked down the path and opened a door at the end. As soon as he did pulled his gun and aimed it across from him. He had another gun pointed at him and he stared into the eyes of the person holding it.
Hinata: Naruto-kun?
Naruto: Hinata-kun.

Hinata's eyes fulled with tears and she ran into Naruto's arms. He gently rubbed her hair and then held her tighter.
Hinata: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
Naruto: It's ok.

Hinata felt safe where she was and cuddled closer to Naruto. He picked up her face and then he looked her in the eyes. Naruto bent his head down and unfortunatly the door he had just come from shot open. Asuma looked as the two quickly put distance between themselves.
Asuma: Did I interupt something?
Naruto/Hinata: No.

They both said blushing blood red.
Asuma: Well anyway, I found it.

He said holding up a jar filled with pills. Naruto's eyes shot wide open.
Naruto: Asuma!!!!!!

Asuma turned just in time to have a long tentacle thrusted into his stomache. As he impaled he dropped an oblongish tube. Asdler smiled at his work and grabbed the falling tube. He lifted Asuma into the air and flailed his body around.
Kyuubi: Naruto kill that son of a bitch!
Naruto: Right.

Naruto began to display an ominous red aura surrounding Naruto and five tails appeared behind him. Suddenly the tails integrated into his body and the aura changed his form to resemble the kyuubi. Asdler slammed Asuma to the ground and turned to Naruto, Hinata, and Ammy. Ammy had regained her red streaks and was ready to attack. While Hinata was kind of scared by Naruto's transformation she remembered that it was Naruto and he would never hurt her. Naruto charged at Asdler but, was stopped in his tracks as Asdler lifted his hand.
Asdler: Do you really think you can defeat me as long as I have the plagas inside you?

Naruto and Hinata both fell to their knees in pain and Ammy stepped up.
Ammy: Try that trick against me!

She jumped up and slashed at Asdler making him lose control and dodge. Naruto jumped for and punched Asdler against the wall. Naruto stood in front of him and jumped to the side as Hinata fired a mine on his chest. It exploded and fulled the room with smoke. Asdler emerged from the smoke and grabbed Naruto by the neck. He threw Naruto through a pillar at the side of him. Naruto crashed through the pillar and latched onto a different one and swung himself around kicked Asdler all the way across the balcony. Hinata fired into him with her TMP and Asdler walked back to them. Suddenly he got a call, he answered it and looked at the warriors.
Asdler: Fortunatly for you I have something to take care of. But, I promise we'll finish this later.

He had a pair of legs emerged from under his robe and he smashed through the ceiling. He pulled himself through and Naruto dropped his face before changing back. The three fighters ran over to Asuma and checked him.
Asuma: Leave it. I deserve this. I was a researcher who worked for Asdler. I am partly responsible for this. That thing Asdler took, it is a sample of the plagas virus. You have to get it back. Don't let Asdler win.
Naruto: I'll get him Asuma, I promise and I never go back on my word. He'll pay for this.
Asuma: Ha, I believe you will. Here take this.

Asuma handed the bottle of pills to Naruto and smiled.
Asuma: These will halt plagas growth for a short time. I look forward to good things Naruto. You'd better......win.

Asuma gave a confident smile and fell back. He died in a pool of his own blood. Naruto stood and Hinata buried her face in his chest. Stared down as Hinata cried on him. Ammy looked up at the two thinking that this is just a reminder of how real this was. They could be next at any time one of them could go. Asuma would be avenged. Naruto clenched his fist and looked up the ceiling.

Chapter three end.

I'm so sorry it took this long but, I'm juggling three stories at once so I cycle which ones I do. Don't feel bad for Asuna he dies anyway. Oh yeah his name was also changed to protect the innocent. I got lazy doing this one. But, I kicked everything into gear after I got a review from Gravenimage.^-^ Thank you for my first review. And I dedicate this chapter to you. There was also a specail reason I waited til today to post this chapter. Today is my birthday, I turn 19 today. All I want for my birthday is reviews. Holla.