Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Resident Naruto 4 ❯ A fall from grace ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
JJ: I decided to do this chapter ahead of scedule. I had nothing better to do and I got tired of reading. Naruto and resident evil do not belong to me but, I wish they did. And as a response to Gravenimage.....[I look around for signs of any ninja that may be hanging around.] This is a NaruHina pairing. It's my favorite pairing in all anime. If they didn't wind up together I would probably stop watching Naruto all together. [No lie, I stopped watching gundam seed after that stupid "they're twins" plot twist. And I often refer to it as the stupidest gundam series ever. I mean they based the first whole half of the show to Kegalli [Don't know If I spelled it right and I don't give a damn.] liking Kira and suddenly not only does she like Authran [Repeat last sentence.] out of nowhere but, suddenly they're twins. That was some bullshit, you could tell they pulled that shit out of they're ass at the last minute. Don't flame me for it I just had to get that out. Hey just me being me, you can disagree but, that just how I feel.] Wait. Why do I feel like they're something coming at me?

I turn to see Naruto coming at me with his head down. I slowly wave but, he cuts me off by grabbing my collar. The force he used bashed my chest and actually knocked some of the wind from me. He looked up with tears filling his eyes and anger in his glare.
JJ: Naruto?
Naruto: Why did he have to die?

Hinata grabbed his arm and tried to pull him off me but, the look I saw in his eyes let me know that he wasn't letting go until he got an answer. I looked down before I answered his qeustion. He wanted an answer? He was going to get it.
JJ: This is resident evil. No matter how much you don't want it to happen sometimes people have to go.

I said coldly, I had to. I was the only way some thing like that could be said.
Naruto: You bastard.
JJ: There is things in this world that can't be changed.

Hinata looked at me with tears in her eyes as she turned to me.
Hinata: But, you wrote this...you can change it all. You can change anything.
JJ: Look!

I said furiously throwing Naruto's hand from my collar. The force and his grip caused him to rip my shirt but, I ignored it. At least for now.
JJ: This is a situation with death around every corner. You face odds of never making it out. To think that everyone will get out safe is just idiotic optimism. You as a ninja must know that. I'm sorry for his death but, you must make it out and win. For him.
Naruto: Dammit!!!!
Hinata: Naruto-kun.
Naruto: I promise we'll escape.
JJ: I'll help as much as I can. GO!

I look at the two ninjas getting back into position standing over Asuma's body.
JJ: I liked this shirt.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------

A fall from grace.

Naruto pushed Hinata to arms lenth and looked her in the eyes. He said nothing but, she nodded knowing what he meant. They both took one last look at Asuma and walked off. Ammy looked up at the two ninja followed shortly after them. They all walked into the door at the far end of the hall. The room had two pathes one had what seemed like a rollercoaster and the other side had a transport the was suspended over a pit of lava. Naruto knew that somewhere that dangerous had to hold something important. He turned back to the girls.
Naruto: Stay here okay.
Hinata: But...
Naruto: No buts. I'll be back wait here.

Both girls shot worried looks at Naruto as he walked onto the transport and it moved forward. He looked back and waved to them. Hinata and Ammy were both scared for his safety after what they had just seen. Who knew what was waiting on the other side of that door but, they felt that everything was gonna be alright. Naruto walked into the room and felt a rush of heat. The entire room was filled with lava. Luckily the was an entire floor above the lava but, he felt the heat torching his skin from where he was.
Naruto: Man I can feel myself getting a tan. I'm glad I told Hinata to stay back it would have messed up her beautiful skin.

He suddenly stopped and caught an image of her.
Naruto: Hehe Hinata's skin.

Naruto shook his head and destroyed the thought.
Naruto: Damn you Ero-Sannin.

He said before walking forward. He walked down a set of stairs and heard the sound of clanking metal and grinding gears. He turned to the side and saw a man riding a golden dragon mechanism. He was confused until the dragon started to breathe fire at him. Naruto flipped back up the stairs and rolled back to the door. He jumped on the banister on the side of him and then flipped back over the fire that was flying at him. Naruto landed on the dragon's head and slid down it in front of the man. He uppercutted the man and spin kicked him into the lava. The man's screams could be heard through the entire hall. Naruto felt the dragon beginning to fall after the man's death. He quickly ran up the head of the dragon and jumped onto a monolith before the dragon went plummeting into the lava below. He flipped back to the ground and pulled his guns. He pointed them in every direction as if awaiting another dragon to emerge. After none came he stood tall and looked forward at a circular platform with a rotating gate. The gate only had two openings and he had to time his jump right. He stood right in front of it licked his lips......and jumped over the gate completely landing in the middle of the platform.
Naruto: Fuck that.

He jumped over the other part of the gate and landed on the other side of the gap. He looked up and saw that there were to men standing in front of him and at the same time a dragon ascended from behind a wall on the path. The men came at Naruto at the same time as the dragon began to spit fire. He pulled his axe [The one he kept.] and flipped over the men and behind the wall wall to block the fire. He looked up and saw more people coming from the wall above him. He slashed down into the chest of the man in front of him and then threw it up into the head of a man falling down on him. The axe got stuck in the man face and his body continued to fall. Naruto ripped the axe from his face cut straight down the middle of another man. One man grabbed him from behind and he flipped him forward before cutting him in half. He spun to the side and slashed off the head of the next man and spin kicked his head into the chest of a different man. The force of the kick sent it like a soccer ball into his chest. The man went flying off the edge and he was mistaken for Naruto. The man on the dragon torched the body of the man and turned his attention from where Naruto really was By the time he realized his mistake he caught a sniper rifle bullet to the back of his head that sent him pummeting to the lava along with the golden dragon. Naruto walked to down the path with a small opening in between two walls. Naruto walked torwards it and much not to his surprise a golden dragon emerged from the gap. He cartwheeled back away from the reach of the fire and jumped forward over the dragon before throwing an explosive tag on it's head. He landed at the end of the mechanical dragon and flipped to the last platform. The dragon exploded and a bridge under the dragon ascended showing that it would have come up if he didn't jump the gap. At the end of the platform there was a treasure chest. He opened it a found a snake stone that he pocketed. He turned around and walked down the bridge. He smiled as he walked until he heard an explosion. He looked down and saw that the tag he set had blown away a couple of support beams. The bridge began to fall and Naruto ran like hell. He also found that the bridge was taking the entire room with it into the lava pit. He ran down the path as the path behind him crumbled to pieces. He cursed aloud at how he screwed himself. He hopped over the circular platform and rolled to his feet. The ground kept falling as Naruto made his way for the door. He ran as fast as he could and the ground fell down faster as well.
Naruto: Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygoaahhhh.

He said jumping through the door and landing back on the transport. Hinata and Ammy looked at him with worried stares. Naruto moved the transport back to them and stared emptily.
Hinata: Are you okay?
Naruto: Don't ask. Let's just go.

They walked into the room with rollercoaster transport. As they rode on it Ammy sat in the seat across from the two ninjas. Ammylooked at them sitting side by side. Hinata actually grabbed Naruto's hand and held on tightly. He let go of her hand and put his arm around her neck. Ammy smiled and looked away to see the path ahead of them. Once they met their destination they were upset that they had to move from each other. After getting off the coaster and walked through the door. They emerged in the room that Naruto and Ammy recognized. The mural on the wall that seemed to be blocking something. Naruto pulled out the goat and snake stone piece and inserted it in the mural.
Ammy: Woff. [I think we're missing one.]
Naruto: Damn. Where will we find it.
Hinata: You mean this.

She said holding up the lion stone piece.
Hinata: I found it while I was escaping.

Naruto jumped up and hugged Hinata.
Naruto: Hina-chan you're amazing.

Hinata began to blush tomato red, not only at the fact that Naruto was hugging her. Not only at the fact that he said whe was amazing. But, also that he gave her a cute new nickname. [To correct my previous mistakes. Thanks Shadowblade539.] They placed the last piece in the mural and watched as the wall descended into the ground revealing a new door. They walked through the door looked ahead at the room they had just emerged in. There was a table in front of them and there was three pathes. One to the left, one to the right, and one dead ahead of them.
Naruto: Which one do we go to first?
Hinata: How about the one on the left.
Ammy: Juh. [I agree.]

Naruto just shrugged and walked into the room. There were two statues and four weight senstive lock triggers. Naruto pushed one statue on a lock and the three just stood on the other locks. A door to the side opened and they walked through. Once inside the room they saw someone they really didn't want to see.
Salaazar: You are quite the hard one to kill Mr. Uzumaki.
Naruto: You and Asdler are going down. I'm so sick of seeing you.
Salaazar: As am I.

He said waving a hand back. The geisture made spikes appear in the ceiling and the ceiling started to fall.
Hinata: No.
Salaazar: Hehehehe.

He said as he fleed through a door in the back of the room that closed after his departure. Ammy and Hinata looked around and panicked. Naruto however just burst out laughing for no reason.
Ammy: Gah. [How can you be laughing at a time like this?]
Naruto: He..pfft..looked like the leprecuan from those movies when he ran. [What I thought at that point.]
Hinata: Naruto-kun this is not the.....pfft..wait he really did.

While Ammy didn't get it she was sure that Salaazar did look like a leprecuan. Naruto and Hinata kept laughing for a while. They both wiped the tears from their eyes.
Naruto: Okay I'm done. Hina-chan can you look for a weakspot.

Hinata blushed again, still getting used to her new nickname. She useed the byakugan to check the ceiling. She saw four lights on the ceiling and wires running through the wall. The wires connected to the lights and what seemed to be the power source.
Hinata: Shoot those lights!

Naruto looked up and fired into the lights with his blacktail, stopping the wall, and opening the door in the back. Naruto walked inside and aimed before going all the way in as if expecting the see Salaazar. After seeing nothing he walked through. The girls followed and walked down a path. There was a small opening and Naruto walked in first to be safe. It turned out anything but. A gate slammed down in front of the girls and behind Naruto. A giant drill smashed through the wall in behind them and threatened to mince the girls. Naruto saw two men riding the drill and thanked the gods that it wasn't moving faster.
Naruto: Get down.

The girls ducked and Naruto fired into the head of one man. He fired again for the other one but, he moved out of the way. The dirll was getting closer and Naruto began to panic. He calmed himself, aimed carefully and fired two shot almost simultaneously. The man dodged one but, caught the other. The drill kept moving but, the gate flew open. Naruto grabbed the girls and pulled them through right before the drill came at the opening. The drilll stopped but, a piece of the wall went flying off hitting Naruto right between the eyes. He fell to the ground and held his face.
Naruto: Owww. Dammit that hurt like hell.

That's for my shirt asshole.
Naruto: Oww, I knew it. First the falling room, now this. You have it out for me!

Now what would make you think that. Hehe.
Naruto: Jackass.

Look if I wanted you dead you'd be dead by now. Now back to the story.
Naruto: Whatever.

Ammy chuckled at Naruto and shook her head.
Ammy: Gar. [Thanks for the save.]
Hinata: You really saved us Naruto-kun.
Naruto: That's what I'm here for after all. What good is a man who can't save his girls.

Hinata and Ammy both blushed at the comment. Naruto sat back and thought about what he had just said. Then he looked at Ammy in amazment.
Naruto: I didn't know wolves could blush.

Ammy blushed deeper and went into a defensive stance.
Ammy: Gawr. [I'm a Goddess not a wolf. I just take this form. And I'm not blushing!]

She said turning away......still blushing.
Naruto: Does that mean you could take a human form?
Ammy: Rowar. [Maaaaaybe.]

Hinata was lost through the whole convo.
Hinata: Can you use the streaks to talk because I don't understand what's going on?
Naruto: Nevermind, let's go.

Everyone stood up and walked through the stone room. Naruto looked to the side and saw a chest. He opened it and saw something labeled the "Queen's grail". He put it in his pocket and continued out the door. He stood in the room with the statues and weight lock once again. They walked out the room and walked for the door on the right. During their walk they saw a piece of papaer on the table. It seemed to be a notice for something it read.

"We have elimated Asuma, he was useful for the development of the plagas but, now that we have recovered the sample he is no longer necessary. We must now focus on the ninja and the female intruder. Retrieve the Hyuuga girl and eliminate the Uzumaki at all costs. And that damn wolf of his."

Asdler"
Naruto: Looks like they're getting serious. Be cautious from here on in.
Hinata: Right.
Ammy: Fer. [Gotcha.]

The three walked through the door ahead of them and the first thing they saw was a tiger statue in front of a corner. Everyone walked down the hall and turned the corner. Hinata paled at what she saw. There were armors standing on each side of the wall.
Hinata: N-N-N-Naruto-kun.
Naruto: Yeah Hina-chan.
Hinata: L-L-L-Look.

She said pointing the armors in front of them.
Naruto: Oh don't worry it's just a suit of armor. Nothing to worry about.
Hinata: B-B-B-B.....
Naruto: It's okay com'n.

Naruto reached back and grabbed Hinata's hand leading her down the path set in front of them. Ammy could somewhat make out what Hinata was trying to say and paled her self.
Ammy: G-G-G-Gah. [N-N-N-Naruto.]
Naruto: Not you too. Com'n.

He said picking up Ammy. Ammy was facing back as Naruto walked forward and one of the armors turned it's head at her. Her eyes almost bulged from her skull and she started trying to wiggle free of Naruto's grip.
Naruto: Chill out Ammy.

He said rounding the corner while the girls just gave in. The both gave each other a look that said "We're gonna die." and held their heads down. Naruto walked into a room around the corner and gazed upon another grail resting upon a pedastel. He picked it up and the opening he walked through was sealed by a gate. Four rotating gates in the room spun around and four suits of armor emerged. Naruto looked on and narrowed his eyes at the sight of the armors walking torwards him. The girls narrowed their eyes and stared at him. He never looked back but, he could feel their eyes. He dropped his head.
Naruto: I'm such an idiot.

The armors swung at him but, he flipped over it. The girls got into fighting position and waited for an opening. Naruto pulled his shotgun and aimed it at the head an armor. He fired and watched as it wiggled a little. The helmet burst and a plagas emerged from it. Naruto now knew where it's weakness was. He nodded to Hinata and Ammy to do the same. He looked as the not only the plagas attacked but, the armor as well. He flipped back and spun on the ground to dodge and another armor slashed down at him. He rolled back to stand on his hands and tossed himself back. Hinata kicked down hard knocking off the legs of one armor. It fell to the ground and crawled over to Ammy who slashed off it's helmet and also it's plagas. The armor burst into a thousand pieces and Naruto grabbed the shoulder blade that flew at him and he punched into the chest of an armor and it burst open. He blasted the plagas that landed on the floor and kicked back the armor with the plagas swinging. [The one he revealed earlier.] He dodged under the plagas' swing at him. He flipped back up and rolled away from a swing the second amrmor took at him. Hinata pulled her scythe and sliced off the plagas then spun around sliced the other armor in half. As the upper half of the armor fell the plagas inside popped out. Hinata sliced upwards through it and killed it. After all four armors were defeated the three gathered in the center of the room. They thought they had won, but no such luck. The gates rotated and revealed a group of black armors.
Naruto: You gotta be kidding me.
Hinata: This is ridiculous.

Ammy made her streaks reappear on her fur and a disk appeared over her back.
Naruto: Rigtht Ammy. Let's get serious.
Ammy: Right.
Hinata: Good.
Naruto: Where'd you get that scythe?
Hinata: Later.

Ammy whipped the disk around and it turned into a rope. She threw it around the armors and then spun them around into the same spot. Hinata shot a mine into the front armor and Ammy slashed off their helmets. After that the mine exploded blowing the armors apart. The worm plagas fell to the ground. Naruto stood over them and blasted into them repeatedly. After he killed them all the gate opened back up. The group ran back into the hallway and saw that the armor were in attack position.
Ammy: Oh boy.

Naruto took point and the girls didn't know what he was going to do. He ran down the hallway and rolled under an axe. As soon as the armor swung it broke to pieces. He flipped back and dodged the sing of a sword and spun sideways in the air to dodge a different sword. He hit the ground on his side and slid back out of the path of an axe. He stopped in the path of sword and he stopped the sword with his feet. The armor burst and he kicked the sword into his hands. He threw it into the chest of the last armor and kicked off the helmet. The armor burst to pieces and Naruto landed on the ground.
Naruto: It's safe now.

The girls had blank expressions on their faces. They both slowly walked to Naruto and he began to panic.
Naruto: You okay? You didn't get hurt did you?

Hinata reached out grabbed Naruto's shirt. She leaned her head on his chest while Ammy just looked worried at him. Hinata banged on his chest and looked up at him.
Hinata: Why would you do that? You could have been hurt.
Naruto: I had to do something.
Ammy: I almost had a heart attack when you stopped the sword. I thought we talked about this.

Once again in his confusion all he could say was.
Naruto: Sorry.........I just had to think fast. I don't know if we could've handled them if they came after us. I'm.......sorry.

Hinata pulled back and looked at him closely. He nodded to her and Ammy letting them know he didn't get hurt. He felt a pain in his chest and he pulled out the pills. He took out the pills and took one. He also fed one to Hinata and watched her carefully. He looked around the room and walked back past the tiger statue. He turned around and shot into the statue four times.
Ammy: Why did you do that?
Naruto: Can never be too safe.

He turned around and led the girls back out the door. The walked back into the hall and went through the middle corridor. They were in a room with large windows and flowing curtains. There were three statues on the side and the biggest and brightest feature in the room was the hordes of people holding weapons at the end of the hall. Yes the room was very inviting. They all slowly pulled their weapons and looked down the path. Naruto pulled the blacktail and fired into the head of the first man as a declaration of war. The people ran down after them and Naruto pulled his axe. Ammy held out the windmill and Hinata held out her scythe waiting for the opposition to close the distance. Naruto ducked back under a scythe and spun around swinging his axe in the back of the man's skull. He pulled it out and slashed off the head of the man coming at him from behind. Hinata leaped onto the shoulders of one man and flipped with her scythe out slashing off the man's head. She landed on the ground and slash diagonally through a man twice. Ammy slashed off one man's arm and then slashed through his torso. She spun around a threw the windmill through three different men. She flipped sideways away from the scythe of a robed man and ran along it as other robed men fired arrows at her. She jumped off the wall and used the disk on her back to slash off the head of one man. She landed on the ground and caught her windmill. A man ran in behind her and she just smiled as Naruto hacked off his arm. Naruto turned around and lodged his axe in the man's spine. Then he spun sideways slashing through the head of the bowman. Hinata slashed down through the last man and kicked his upper torso across the ground. She resheathed her scythe and walked over to Naruto. He walked forward and saw to statues of a king and a queen. He placed the grail's in their hands and locked at the now unlocked door in front of him. They walked through and saw another rollercoaster traport in front of them. They both sat down in their previous positions. After it came to a stop they stepped out and opened the door leading out. Naruto could feel eyes on him and he turned to the side.
Shino: Hey Naruto, Hinata-sama.

He looked down.
Shino: You too, Ammy.
Ammy: Hey.

Shino's eyes almost bulged out of his head.
Ammy: DID THE WOLF JUST TALK!?
Naruto: Long story. So what are you doing here?
Shino: Well, I came to tell you that Salaazar is planning a ritual involving Hinata. Someway or another he plans on getting her but, that's why your here isn't it?
Naruto: Yeah.......hey Shino. I want another blacktail and that Killer 7.
Shino: That's heavy firepower. Sure you can handle it?
Naruto: Yeah.
Shino: Ha, here it's free. Also here.

He handed him the two requested guns and a strange looking gun with two grips.
Naruto: What is it?
Shino: It's called a "Striker". It's a shotgun and it's way better than what you're using now.
Naruto: Thanks Shino. But, why is it free now.
Shino: Because with how you're taking out these people I'm free to loot the hell out of this castle. I'll be rich with all the stuff I took.
Naruto: I should've guessed.
Hinata: Thanks Shino.
Shino: You take this.

He handed her a punisher.
Hinata: Huh?
Shino: A bullet from this can penetrate the human body. It can even pass through two at a time. It'll be useful.
Hinata: Thanks. Com'n Ammy.

Hinata and Ammy walked down the path as they looked at their new weapons.
Shino: Naruto.

Naruto turned away from the girls and looked at Shino.
Shino: I've found out something about those things. Right now it can't escape inside you because of the kyuubi. But, it will grow.
Naruto: How do you know about the kyuubi?
Shino: I was filled before the mission. If that thing grows fully inside your body not only will it take over your body but, it will also possess the kyuubi. If that happens you will transform into the kyuubi and it will spell diseaster for everyone. It is imperative that you remove that thing and from Hinata as well.
Naruto: Right. I'll have to pay you back for that information.
Shino: You're paying me enough by taking out these people. At this rate my kids' kids will be living on easy street.
Naruto: Hahaha. See you later.

Shino vanished and Naruto walked down the hall where the girls waited for him. Together they walked through the large door in front of them. The was just a floor with holes tattered everywhere. There was only small part connecting the floor together and above them hung a giant cocoon. Naruto aimed up at the cocoon and blasted into it daul pistol style. Hinata laid a mine on it and Ammy slashed the top of it with her windmill. After the top was sliced the cocoon fell and the mine blew it to pieces. It scattered in the air and fell into the crevices in the ground. The group looked at one another and walked forward into the room they thought was safe. They were wrong, a bug flew out of the large windows in the room and grabbed Hinata. It flew into the air and tried to take her away. Hinata panicked and pulled her TMP. She Blasted into the chest of the bug and caused it to drop her. Before she fell to the ground she pulled her scythe and spun around slicing through the bug. She twisted back to the ground and Naruto caught her.
Ammy: Guys we have a problem.
Naruto: I noticed.

He said looking at the swarm of bugs flying around them. They looked around to and loaded their guns. Naruto pulled the striker from his back and aimed it at the bug flying in front of him. He blasted it and the bug's whole upper body burst to pieces. Naruto looked at it in awe.
Naruto: Remind me to thank Shino later!
Hinata: Gotcha.

She said pulling her new punisher. She blasted through two of the bugs and caused them to fall into the hole. It was strange one bullet hit them both. She smiled and looked back at Naruto, who was looking at her. They both held out their guns and placed their backs against each others. Ammy stood back, she would wait until one got closer. These things were smart, they kept their distance away from the ninjas and watched Ammy closely. One flew down at Naruto and lunged at him. He kicked it back and shot it as it rolled along the ground. Naruto held out daul pistols and aimed them at the bugs. He shot them as they flew around him. He threw a kunai into one and it flew back into a chain holding up a bridge. Naruto saw the bridge and came up with an idea. He saw that Hinata had taken out most of the bugs and he whispered something to Ammy. Ammy smiled at his plan and nodded. Naruto shot loosely at the bugs and they jumped along the wall to dodge. They hissed at him and he flipped back to a small ledge. The bugs all turned to him and flew at him quickly. Ammy threw the windmill and cut the chains holding up the gate. The gate fell and worked as fly swatter. It hit the bugs and sent them plunging into the pit below.
Naruto: I love it when a plan comes together.
Hinata: Whoa.
Ammy: Let's get going shall we.
Naruto: Alright I'll take point.

Naruto leaped over to the large door and opened it slightly with his gun held out. He pointed it in every direction and stepped through. They stood on a bridge that connected to a tower. They could see that the castle connected on the other side but, the bridge was drawn up. There must have been a way to drop it inside the tower. Naruto heard he communicator and he pulled it.
Naruto: What do you want now midget?
Salaazar: Shut up. I wonder if you can see me Mr. Uzumaki.
Naruto: Uh......no. With your size and all you're not that easy to spot. Hold on, I think I see a dot on the ground, is that you?
Salaazar: Shut up damn you! We will be waiting for you.
Naruto: Don't wait. I'd be runnin' if I were you. Cause when I get there, there won't be much of what little of you is left. You're gonna die here and I'll be going after Asdler.
Salaazar: Keep making your jokes, I'll shut that mouth of yours soon enough.

He said hanging up. Naruto looked back at the girls and nodded. He turned to the side and saw Salaazar looking up at him. Naruto walked calmly, he would deal with him soon enough. He walked to the tower and quickly shot into the head of a man on the second floor without ever changing his expression. He turned to the stairs and Ammy jumped up the second floor. She landed on top of the man Naruto had just shot. She rolled away from a swing of an axe and slashed off the legs of the man in front of her. She looked down at him and slashed off his hand before walking off. He would die slow, She turned Naruto as he walked up tthe stairs of the tower. He put away his weapons and walked forward into the crowd of people. He giestured back for Hinata to stay back and he ducked under a scythe. He came up with two punches to the gut and he uppercutted the man before delivering a spin kick to his chest that sent him flying off the balcony. The man plundged headfirst into the ledge of the floor below and fell into the seemingly bottomless pit below the tower. Naruto recovered and kicked the scythe from the other man's hand and tossed his sniper rilfe back to Hinata in the same motion. She looked to the side and saw what he was hinting to. She aimed at the two catapult across from them. She blasted into the head of one man and panned over to the next. She linked on him quicker with her byakugan, She fired a round into his skull and laid him out flat. She tuurned to Naruto who had kicked the man against the wall to the side of him and then kicked him down the tower steps. The man tried to stand back up but, he saw one of Ammy's bombs falling down the stairs after him. After the explosion was heard the stepped into the doors of the towers's second floor. They saw large gears connecting inside the tower's interior. They walked up a ladder and climbed to the top of the tower. They saw a lever at the end of one of the banisters. Naruto ran to the laver and pulled it. The gears tried to turn but, something stopped it. He looked to the side and saw a piece of wood in between the gears.
Hinata: I got 'em.

Hinata used her byakugan to scope out all of the wood pieces. She saw them and shot into them, she looked at Naruto and nodded. He pulled the lever and watched as the gears began to move. He looked down at the girls who were on the floor below him and smiled. He quickly turned to the sound of a door opening. People flooded into the tower and came after them. Hinata jumped up the floor Naruto was on. Ammy licked her mouth and charged at the group of people. One man lunged down at her back she stepped to the side and jumped holding her windmill sideways, cutting the man up the middle. While in the air she kicked the man's face and launched herself up to the banister above. The men started to shoot arrows at her and she flipped back along the banister with incredible agility. She flipped back and the man's sight panned over to follow her. He watched as she flipped right in front of Naruto and he was holding his sniper rifle aimed at the man's head. He burst it into a million pieces and looked to the side as another man had the gull to climb up the ladder. Naruto waited at the ladder and grabbed the man up before tossing him into the gears of the tower. The man's body was crushed and blood splashed out of him and into the eyes of a bowman. While the man was blinded Naruto tossed a kunai through the hole of a gear and into the head of the bowman.
Naruto: Com'n!
Hinata: Right.
Ammy: I'm so gonna have nightmares about that.

The three ran to the ladder and jumped down. Naruto grabbed the step of the ladder and spun around kicking a man who had almost grabbed Hinata. Ammy tossed up her windmill and jumped up latching onto his neck and whriling around before ripping through. She flipped off his body and caught her windmill. Hinata looked at them in terror, for some reason they had gotten more violent. She didn't know why but, knew it started when Salaazar called. Ammy wanted Salaazar dead and Naruto wanted blood, Salaazar's blood. She shook off the look, she could use a piece of that herself. She was worried about the other two though.
Hinata: Guys, we need to calm down.

Naruto and Ammy looked back at her and nodded. Too much rage could cloud their vision. They all took a deep breath and walked down torwards the door at the bottom of the tower. Suddenly people burst though the door and charged at them. Hinata Pulled the TMP and traced the heads of two men and Naruto jumped from the banister onto their leader. He stood on his chest and stabbed a kunai into his neck before rippng down. Before the man's body fell, Naruto flipped to the ground and slashed off the leg of the next man. He spun around and slashed upwards through his body before he could hit th ground. The three took off for the door to the tower and opened it. The almost fell through the door and arrived at another brigde. It was the same brigde that Salaazar was on earlier. They walked down the brigde and suddenly the walls of the castle opened and people jumped from the holes. Others began to run from the side of the wall and from the tower behind them. They were surrounded, and the people were closing in quick. Naruto pulled two guns and Hinata pulled the TMP. She held the mine thrower in one hand and pointed it at the crowd. She laid one on the stone at the end of the bridge. It blew away most of the people but, more showed up. The act in it's own gave Naruto an idea. He shot into the crowd and dodged arrows. Ammy stood back and slashed arrows flying at the group. All the people closed in on them and stood in the middle of the bridge. Naruto grabbed Hinata and Ammy then jumped in the air. He pointed down and Hinata smiled. She shot a mine in the middle of the bridge the people on it all thought one thing at the same time. "Oh shi.......!" They couldn't finish as the bridge exploded and they fell into the deep below. Naruto landed in front of the door and set down the girls before opening the door. They got in the door and caught their breath. When Naruto opened his eyes he saw two clawed men at the end of the hallway. He quickly tpped Hinata repeatedly without turning from the men. She looked at him and he blankly pointed at the people. She paled and tapped Ammy. Ammy looked at her and nodded that knew already. Naruto lightly took a step and the blinded man ran down the path after him. Naruto pulled the killer 7 as the girls ran to the other side causing the second blinded man to run after them. Naruto ran back to the wall and ran up it away from the man's slashes. He slashed at the wall and Naruto flipped behind him and fired into his palags before rolling to the ground. After he fired the second man ran at him in thrusting position. Naruto noticed and rolled back between the man's legs causing him to impale his own ally. He killed the other blind man and pulled his claws out following the sound of Naruto hitting the ground. Naruto turned to the sound of the doors opening at the endof the hall and nodded at the girls who went to handle the new opponents. Naruto rolled back as the man slashed at the ground after him. Naruto kicked the ground and sent himself flying into a pillar in the room. The man lundged his claws at him but, he spun around the wall and kicked the stuck man causing him to break the claws and stumble back. Naruto didn't stop there he landed in front of the man and uppercutted him twice before punching him in the stomache. He flipped forward and kicked him in the face. The man let down his claws and swung at Naruto but, he grabbed his arm and flipped him to the ground before He knocked the man's elbow out of place. The man was now helpless and Naruto kicked him over to his back. He let loose into his back and killed him, he then turned around to the girls who had killed the men who came after them. He ascended the stairs and rejoined the girls as the walked through the door awaiting them. They saw a stairway laced with broken statues on the floor. [My own touch] The statues had blood all over them it seemed as if a battle had taken place there, or more like a slaughter. They manuveured through the statues and arrived in a room with what seemed to be a throne room. Naruto pulled his blacktail just in time to caught a fist to his face. The hit leveled him and Hinata tried to run to him but, was stopped when two pikes were placed at her throat. Ammy hunched her back and stared at the man who had went to sit in the chair.
Salaazar: What's wrong Mr. Uzumaki? Are you out of funny jokes now that you are in the palm of my hand?
Naruto: 'cough' 'cough' Fuck you lucky charms.

The two girls began to laugh knowing what Naruto was getting at and Salaazar cleared the smirk from his face.
Salaazar: I guess not. We'll see how funny you are when you die. Bring the Hyuuga girl to me.

Salaazar's two goons pushed Hinata towards Salaazar and Naruto stood up. Salaazar lifted a hand and the floor under Naruto opened causing him to fall into a pit. He pulled a kunai and stabbed it into the wall. He stopped on the wall and saw a old fashioned communication device that led back up. He smiled and licked his lips.
Salaazar: Where is satisfying the sound of one's impalement.

Naruto moved up to the horn and took a deep breath.
Naruto: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

On the top Salaazar was almost shivering from the pain of the noise. The sound had hit him like a sonic boom. He pulled the horn from the side of the throne and threw it to the ground.
Hinata: You know what your biggest mistakes were?
Salaazar: What?
Hinata: First you underestimated Naruto-kun, then you underestimated Ammy.

Ammy uppercutted the left pike away from Hinata. Then landed on the right pike and slashed at it's weilder causing him to spin back out of the way. Salaazar stood up as the wolf flipped back into the hole behind her. Hinata was now free, she smiled and finished.
Hinata: Lastly you underestimated me.

She spread her arms and free fell back into the hole. Naruto caught her with his teeth as he held Ammy in his left arm, while his right held the kunai. He slid it down while slowly blushing at now seeing up Hinata's shirt. Her back was toned perfectly and unknown to him she could feel his eyes probing her somewhere around her bra strap. He landed in between the spikes on the ground set down the girls he looked back up and saw Salaazar looking down at him. He smiled and fired up at him. Naruto's aim was really good, he shot off Salaazar's hat and smiled as he and the girls walked out of view.
Salaazar: Arrogant bastard! How dare he.

He shot his look to one of his bodygaurds.
Salaazar: Kill him.

The gaurd in blue and black stepped forward.
Salaazar: KILL!!!

The gaurd left and ran for the fastest passage into the sewer level where they were. Naruto took two steps and heard his communicator went off.
Salaazar: I'm afraid you're luck has run out Mr. Uzumaki.
Naruto: 'Sigh' Why?

He said in a non interested tone.
Salaazar: I've sent my Left hand after you.
Naruto: You're left hand comes off?
Salaazar: I'm sick of your jokes. Die you WORM!!!

He said hanging up. Naruto looked up Salaazar must have been serious now. Naruto looked to the girls and then looked at where he was. He looked to the side and saw who else but, Shino standing there.
Shino: Hey. Nice show up there.
Hinata: Thanks but, what are you doing here?
Shino: I'm just here to check your progress. It seems like you're just fine but, you need to be careful.
Naruto: Yeah you should get out of here. Something is on it's way.
Shino: Alright, I'll wait on the other side.

Shino vanished and the others climbed up the ladder on the side. The entire area smelled like death and they wanted out as soon as possible. Naruto pulled the girls up the ladder and they looked around at the drainage system. They up the steel railing that served as the floor and walked through the first door they saw. After walking for a while they could hear the door behind them shot open and slam back. Naruto pulled his striker and motioned for the girls to go forward while he watched the back. He walked backwards watching cautiously, at the moment he looked up the sound of something above them. A tail shot through the ceiling and they barely escaped it. It swung through the wall and grabbed Naruto slamming him against the wall. He looked up and saw eyes staring down at him. He shot it in the face and it leaned forwardd before falling through the gap. It got up and looked at Naruto who was still against the wall. Hinata shoot into it's back but it barely flinched. Ammy slashed it's back with her magic and it turned to her. She backed away slowly and stared at it with resolve filling her eyes. Then it turned to Naruto as he viciously clotheslined it to the ground.
Naruto: Go!! Find a way out NOW!!!
Hinata&Ammy: But.....
Naruto: Go!!

He said while stopping a punch that flew at him. The gaurd swung it's tail at him and hit him against the wall. The girls ran off with tears in their eyes and looked for a way to get out. They found an elevator and tried to start it but, the power was off. They ran back out of the room and heard the sound of the battle but, never looked back. If they did they would have went back. The hardest part about it was that it sounded like Naruto was losing. They ran into a room at the end of the hall, they slammed the door and looked around. There were machines behind wired fences. They quickly ran passed the fences and arrived in front of a lever on the wall. Hinata quickly flipped it and the door they came through locked. They walked to it and heard banging against it. The door blasted open and Naruto flew through it breaking through the fence and rolled to the ground.
Ammy: Naruto!
Hinata: No.

The gaurd walked to Naruto and Hinata ran at him only to be knocked back. Ammy jumped onto the gaurds's neck and tried her best to bite out his throat but, it was like his skin was made out of metal. It put it's tail under her stomache and tossed her up to the wall. She hit it hard and fell back down. Before she could hit the ground the gaurd swung around and whipped her to the wall. Naruto was just getting up and looked up to see the guard pointing his tail down at him. Ammy struggled to her feet and look at a tank at her side.
[Ammy: CO2 powder?] Hey!!!

The gaurd turned to her and she kicked the tank off the wall. Naruto rolled out of the way and the gaurd was frozen stiff by the powder.
Ammy: Now Naruto!

Naruto stood up and put all of his strength in into his right hand. He punched angrily into the frozen monster and it shattered into pieces on the ground. Naruto looked at his now bleeding fist. He stumbled back and fell to the ground The girls walked over to him and smiled.
Naruto: I owe you Ammy.
Ammy: Nah, if my count is correct I still owe you.
Hinata: Are you okay Naruto-kun?
Naruto: Yeah I'm fine.

He said breathing heavily. The girls could easily tell that he was pushing himself. He pulled out some medicinal herbs from his pocket and rubbed his wounds. The girls stared in amazment as his wounds vanished and he stood to his feet. He turned to them and smiled.
Naruto: Like I said before I heal faster thanks to the Kyuubi. We should get moving, did you girls find a way out?
Hinata: Yeah an elevator.
Naruto: Then we should get going.

The group followed Naruto's lead and they walked to the elevator.
Hinata: Where'd you get those herbs from?
Naruto: They were given to me at the start of the mission. I never needed them before now. I have more but, I think I'll save them. Right now we should be worried about where we're going.
Ammy: Right.

She said looking up at the top of the path they were heading. They arrived in a stone room. There was a coffin on the floor below. The walked down the stairs in fornt of them and the door before them closed. [Yeah I did skip some but, it's neccessary. Sorry.] Four bug plagas came into the room and began running after the three.
Naruto: No. Not these again.

He pulled out the striker and blasted back two at the same time. He were a look on his face that said they weren't getting to get anywhere near it. Ammy grabbed Hinata's shirt and pulled her back letting her know to stay out Naruto's way. She looked in horror as he viciously stood the plagas in a state of paranoia. He stood up and looked over as the door opened. He walked passed the girls and whispered.
Naruto: I'll never fall for that again.

He walked through the door and the Hinata turned to Ammy.
Hinata: What was that about?
Ammy: Long story.

Ammy then walked through the door after Naruto and looked down at the trolley in front of them. Naruto walked around a small wall in front of it. The stepped into it and there were three carts. He stepped inside and helped the girls down. He listened carefully and placed a tag on the wall. He shopped over into the next cart and shot a lever that made the trolley begin to move. He looked back at the door the came from and a large group of men came in. They arrived just in time to see the trolley take off and blow up along with the tag. They group turned to the sound of the explosion and watched ahead of them. The trolley began to shack as it wheeled around a corner. It ran down the set track and the group gathered in one car. Naruto looked up and saw a group of people standing on a ledge above him.
Naruto: Shit!

The people jumped into the cart as it rode along and lifted various weapons. He counted four people, all waiting to kill them. Hinata pulled her punisher and blasted into two villagers and they kept walking for her. Ammy materailized her disk and swung it at the people. The disk cut through two and grinded on the wall of the cave as it followed the trolley. The sparks blinded the people and they fell from the trolley into the caves darkness. Naruto turned around and saw a plank set up just in the right place to hit a person about his height in the face. He quickly pulled his axe and slashed through it. The girls turned to him after hearing the sound.
Naruto: These people really want us dead!
Ammy: Wait a minute, are the carts slowing down?

Like she said the carts were indeed slowing down. They reached a checkpoint stopped right in front of two ledges to the side of them. Just their luck there were people looking down on them from the ledges and one just happened to have a chainsaw. The all began to jump from the ledges and come after the three. Naruto took lead and held his striker in the position to blow off some heads. He blasted back the oncomers but he knew he couldn't hold them for long.
Naruto: Look for a way to make this thing move again!

He shouted back Ammy looked at Hinata who dicided to help Naruto. She scanned the area carefully and found a lever on the other side of the ledges. She changed her disk into a rope and she latched it onto the lever. She pulled with all her might and the lever began to move making the trolley resume it's motion. After it moved Naruto looked back and noticed that the trolley was on a suspended track. He looked at how deep the pit below them was and he placed his hand on the gap between the carts. He tossed himself forward and kicked the people back to the last cart. He pointed his striker down and blasted the gear holding the carts together. When they seperated he placed a tag on the track blowing up the path and sending the people falling into the deep. Naruto looked back at the girls who seemed to have liked his plan. His quick thinking showed why he was perfect for the job. He may not have been the most intelligent ninja but, his quick wit and clever antcis made him a perfect weapon. Not to mention that he was strong and held a powerful sense of justice. Hinata smiled at the realization, no wonder she felt so safe with him. Naruto set a tag in the second cart and disconnected it. The cart stopped right in front of a ledge and the people on it got a surprise [If you catch my drift.] He held the girls close as the cart began to speed up even faster. It was on a descent and Naruto could tell something wasn't right. He looked down and saw that the track had been destroyed and the ledge was across from them. He picked up Hinata and Ammy before jumping the distance. He made it and set down the girls. They looked back and had their mouths agape. He got up and brushed the dirt off of himself. He looked back at the girls.
Naruto: What are you two waiting for? Com'n.
Hinata: Right.
Ammy: Coming.

They walked through a door and stood in a cave with a series of splitting paths. There were other holes in the room that seemed to lead into an empty pit. Hinata looked at the walls and saw small hives. Ammy listened and heard buzzing, it sounded like they were from large wings. [Yeah you know where they are.]
Ammy: Oh dear god/me.
Naruto: What's wrong?
Ammy: Be quiet. Move lightly.

The group could hear the seriousness in her voice. They walked silently, which came easy to them being ninjas. They turned into a cave and saw a button on the wall. They pressed it and a light began to shine outside. The bugs outside began to take notice of the group. One flew all the way to the cave and was greeted by a shotgun blast.
Naruto: RUN!!!

Naruto ran out of the cave and looked at the place that the light was shining on and realized that there was another light. He gaze quickly overted to the hordes of bugs flying towards them. He pulled his axe and and prepared for close range combat. He hacked off the head of the first one he saw. Ammy whipped them two and zapped the energy from them causing them to fall into the pit. Hinata pulled her scythe and slashed one in half then kicked back the one in behind her. Naruto flipped back and landed on the back of one bug and then hacked deeply into it's back. He jumped off in front of it and grabbed it's arms before spinning to the ground slamming the bug into the ground. He grabbed the bug's leg and flung him to the side knocking three other bugs down with it. Hinata slashed through the bugs and made her way to Naruto. Ammy jumped on Hinata's shoulders and leapt into the air swatting down the bugs while making their way to the next cave. Hinata ran in first and Naruto held off the exit. He was blasting left & right taking down all comers. Hinata stumbled inside and saw a pair of eyes staring at her through the darkness of the cave. A bug ran at him and grabbed her arms. She quickly kicked it in the chest and spun arouund slashing through it's chest and then twice more horizontally. She spun sideways and kicked the button. Naruto and Ammy looked up at the light set on the wall and the combined lights burned through the wall. Naruto and Ammy both looked at the wall in confusion.
Naruto: How the hell did that work?
Ammy: No clue.
Hinata: Nevermind let's go.

They quickly took off after Hinata and ran for the newly revealed path. The bugs swarmed around and blocked the path as if they were stopping their progress. The bugs lined up and charged at the group.
Naruto: They're pulling a 300. Hehehe might as well do it.

A bug charged at him and growled.
Naruto: 'Growl'. Hehehe, THIS IS SPARTA!!!! Believe it!!!

He said kicking the bug back into the crowd knocking half of them off the cliff.
Naruto: Man I always wanted to do that.
Ammy: Yeah but, with how many people do it it's kinda getting corny.
Naruto: Yeah but, I feel clear now.

Two more bugs flew at Naruto and he spin kicked one into a pit then recovered. He reached forward and grabbed the second bug by the neck. He kicked back a different bug that came after him and snapped the neck of the one he was holding. Five flew at him and a windmill shuriken flew around him cutting up the bugs surrounding him. Ammy caught back her windmill and moved out of Hinata's way as she ran through the crowd firing away with her TMP. The bugs came in behind her and out of nowhere an explosion went off. She swept through the crowd with the TMP and laid mines at the same time. Naruto followed suite and ran through the crowd blasting with his striker, clearing away many bugs even though he had to dodge while doing it. Ammy made the wind blast the remaining bugs out of the way and then blast them down into the pit. She walked up to Naruto and Hinata smiling. Naruto opened the door and gazed upon the most heinous sight he had ever seen in his life. It was large statue of Salaazar in the middle of a room.
Naruto/Ammy/Hinata: Eeeeeewwwwww.
Naruto: I guess he had to do something to make himself feel taller.

They saw that here was a long streching path leading to a large door and a small door beside it. There was a piece of the bridge missing but, there was a way to get over the gap. They also noticed the large pillars along the path. The path led across a large body of water which was probably there to stop there movement. Mind you they could have jumped the gap like they did the last time but, that would make the story less interesting now wouldn't it? Naruto looked at the statue and jumped up to the platform in front of it. He got a better view from up on it and he scanned the area. Completely forgetting that he could have just asked Hinata to do it. He saw four different rooms around the statue. One of the doors was covered by a gate but, it seemed like it could be reached from the room above it. He motioned for the girls to come up and they followed. They split into different directons and investigated the rooms. Ammy looked up to the side to see that there were robed men entering the room. He motioned to the girls to find a way to connect the path. He cracked his knuckles and jumped down in front of the men. He caught the arm of a man that punched at him and kicked his legs. He quickly pulled the man's arm and caused him to plundge face first into the ground. He wrapped his right arm around the arm of the next man and placed his hand on the bottom of his neck. He flicked his wrist and snapped the man's neck and arm at the same time. He quickly kicked back into the face of the first man knocking him back to the ground. He pulled a kunai and held it upwards before thrusting t into the neck of the next man. He pulled it back out and spun around stabbing it into the chest of the approaching man. He ripped the kunai from his chest and jumping spin kicked the next man's neck out of place. Ammy jumped down into the gated room and Hinata followed. They both saw a lever and Hinata pulled it. The lever raised a part of the path and opened the gate. Naruto turned back and saw them, he pulled the kunai into underhand position and slammed it into the cranium of the last man before running over to the girls. He pulled his blacktail while running and fired a bullet into the head of the man he knocked on the ground and regrouped with the girls.
Naruto: Alright let's go.
Ammy: Do you guys hear something?

They all turned back to see the large statue of Salaazar start moving. It broke the platform in front of it and stepped forward.
Naruto: Oh hell no!!!!

He pulled Hinata onto his back and ran down the path. Ammy stayed a good distance ahead of them and looked back.
Ammy: Hurry up!

She shouted at Naruto who quickened his pace with the statue in hot prusuit. As it walked the pillars began to fall in the direction of Naruto. He spun under the first one and flipped over the second. While in the air he tossed Hinata to the ground in front of him. She landed on the ground and quickly adjusted her legs to the speed she was already flying at. Naruto leapt onto a pillar that was falling he flipped in front of Hinata and grabbed her hand, spinning her back onto his back. The statue chased them like it was alive and finally the group reached the small door. They opened it and Naruto and Ammy caught their breath. They stood at the foot of a bridge and it connected to a different section of the castle. They walked along the bridge and heard the sound of large footsteps. They turned and saw the statue burst through the large door. They ran down the bridge and while they were in the middle the statue began to fall. It fell and took have of the bridge with it. Ammy jumped to the other side and Naruto grabbed on to the ledge. Hinata almost didn't make it but, Naruto grabbed her hand holding her up. Before the statue could reach the water a giant plagas burst from it's face and lunged up at Hinata. It snapped at her but, Naruto lifted her up higher, to avoid the snap. She held out her minethrower and launched a mine into it's mouth. It hit the water below and then a loud explosion of water flew up. Naruto tried to pull them up but, was unable to. His hand was slipping, then something happened that he didn't expect. A pair of hands grabbed him and began to pull. He could tell from the feel of the hands that they belonged to a woman but, there couldn't be any other sane women in this place.
Naruto: [Sakura? No these hands are too soft to be Sakura's and I would know. Who is helping me?]

Hinata looked at the hands and had similar questions in her head. Suddenly they were quickly pulled onto the ledge and the only person there was Ammy, who for some reason, was breathing heavily. Naruto and Hinata looked around in confusion.
Hinata: Ammy who was just here?
Ammy: There was no one here. Are you two okay?
Naruto: There was no one here!? But.....

Then his eyes locked on Ammy who turned around to the door awaiting them.
Naruto: [Was that you?]

Naruto shook off the thoughtful look and stepped through the door. He stopped as he saw who else but, Salaazar standing in front him. The girls pulled their weapons and Naruto walked forward.
Salaazar: You are quite the thorn in my side Mr. Uzumaki.
Naruto: I'm just plain sick of you.
Salaazar: And I you. It seems that you are stronger than I gave you credit for but, this is where it ends.

He said holding up a hand to give signal to his men but, Naruto pulled a kunai and tossed it into Salaazar's hand sealing it to the wall. Salaazar slowly turned to it and screamed out loud. He right hand guard pulled the kunai and tossed it back at Naruto. He threw two kunai, one hit the kunai coming at him and the second hit Salaazar in the chest knocking him into the elevator behind him. He screamed louder and his guard stood in front of him in the elevator as it started to go up. Hinata, Naruto, and Ammy saw a crowd of people coming down spiral stairs to get them but, the girls were still stuck on Naruto's vengeful attack on Salaazar. He was going to end it now. He ran up the stairs and uppercutted one of them before tossing him of the side of the stairs, snapping his neck. Hinata pulled her scythe and ran up the side of the stairs and sliced one man. She flipped up the stairs and sliced down through to men then she turned to Ammy who ran long the wall of the castle. She was the highest up, she zoomed over to the of side wall but, not before sliced a man in half with her closed windmill. She landed on the wall and flipped down to the ground to dodge the arrow flying at her. She rolled around and sliced off the man's legs before slicing off his torso. She spun back to her feet and saw a barrel coming down the stairs at her. Naruto ran up and kicked the barrel to pieces and Hinata shot into the man's chest twice. As he recovered Naruto did a fan kick to his head knocking him down the stairs. The rest of the stairs were destroyed but, The was a old fashioned tranport elevator. He looked down and saw people coming up the stairs for them. He pulled the girls out of the way and pulled the lever for the barrels. The barrel that came out was on fire and when it connected with the now running men it exploded. The three smiled and jumped onto the transport elevator. They pushed off two boxes and the elevator began to move. They looked up and much to their dismay they also saw people coming down for them. They landed on the elevator and stared at the three. They counted four of them and readied for CQC. Ammy jumped onto the one man's chest and viciously kicked back tossing him off the transport. Naruto ran forward and punched down into one man's face and then spun into a spin kick to the face of the next. He swung his body in the same motion and kicked the last man off the bridge. Naruto continued his fluid attack and flipping heel kicked the second man into the ground. He hit the ground so hard that he popped back and rolled off the elevator. Hinata faced the last man and punched him once in the chest followed by and spinning elbow, to a double thrusting palm to his chest. The last hit was a monkey style spinning double uppercut that sent the man flying up before going plunging down to the ground. [Her Clash of Ninja combo.] She stepped back away from the edge stood in the middle with Naruto. Four more men jumped down into the fray and Naruto grabbed Hinata hand. She caught on and prepared. He spun around she kicked along their chest as if she was running and then she let out a leg. She kicked three of them off and then she landed in front of the last one. Naruto pulled her back and she spun along his waited and kicked the man in the chest with both feet. The man went flying back and he hit the wall before falling to the ground. Naruto pulled Hinata to her feet and wrapped his arm around her waist before dipping her. He threw his right hand into the air and Hinata leaned back. [Striking a pose.] Ammy just chuckled and looked up at the new people now coming down. It was more people this time. Naruto and Hinata didn't break their pose even when the people landed. He looked up slightly and spun Hinata to her feet. She sent a vicious spin kick to the face of first man she was near and he spun sideways knocking off two other people with him. Ammy sat back and watched the other two work. Naruto did a sideways flip kick to one man's face and he hit the ground tripping another one while spinning. While still spinning he cartwheeled back kicking the man off the elevator. Hinata covered the last two. She crotched down and spread her arms at 6:00 and 12:00 position.
Hinata: [My chakra won't come out but, this still powerful move.] Get ready.

Naruto and Ammy both looked at Hinata as she began to spin at the men.
Hinata: 8 Trigrams 64 palm rotation.

She hit the men head on and planted a thrusting two finger strike into their chests at the same time. She hit the man on the left with two hits, then four on the next. She began to cycle between the men until she reached 62 palms. Finally she slamed a thrusting palm into both of their chests at the same time knocking them off the elevator. She spun back into the Hyuuga stance and turned back to Naruto.
Naruto: Amazing!
Ammy: I'll say!
Hinata: Thanks.
Naruto: But, that brings back painful memories.
Hinata: Huh?
Naruto: Neji did that same move to me in the chuunin exams. I always wondered how he pulled that off being blind and all.
Hinata: You're the one who fought cousin Neji.
Naruto: Yeah. Weren't you there?
Hinata: No. I wasn't allowed to take the chuunin exams. My father thinks that I am weak and always need to be protected. Kiba and Shino are the only people I have really been able to associate with and that's only because we're on the same team.

She said with a hint of loneliness in her voice. Naruto walked up and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.
Naruto: Well I'll change all of that when I get you out of here. I'll always be there for you and so will Ammy.
Ammy: Huh?
Naruto: That's right, we'll get out of this and spend time together that doesn't involve crazed homicidal people.
Hinata/Ammy: You really mean that?
Naruto: Of course. I never go back on my word. That's my Nindo, believe it. Besides I'm going to be the future Hokage. I can't go around breaking promises, I'll make a bad reputation. But, we should get moving, the first part of my promise is that I get us out of here.

He said guiding the blushing girls down the path set before them. They walked around the outside of the castle and climbed up stairs that led to a large door. It was the final part of the castle and Naruto knew who was waitng for him. He motioned for the girls to wait and he opened the door. The girls sensing danger came in with him, much to his dismay. They walked down the path to see Salaazar standing on a step still bleeding from his last run in with Naruto. He turned slowly and faced the kyuubi vessel.
Salaazar: You have made a fool of me for the last time.

They all looked back to see a large flower looking plagas in behind Salaazar and hanging on the wall. Naruto knew that a fight was coming and he scanned the area. He did it in less than a second. He saw that there was a landing directly under the giant plagas. He stood on a path that seemed to have connected to the landing at some point. He saw a floor under them and the room was wide enough for a battle. He quickly looked to the side and saw that the girls had also scanned the area like he did. Apparrently they were ready for battle as well.
Salaazar: This is where you die. I am done with you worm.
Naruto: I'm done with you as well.

He said as six tails formed behind him and slowly integrated into his body. His body started to change as well reessembling the fox even more now. His face even looked like a foxes. His ears streched far back and his tails flowed in the air.
Naruto: Let's end this here!
Salaazar: Fine! It seems we may have to kill you as well. Ms. Hyuuga.
Hinata: Not in this lifetime.
Ammy: Get ready.

She said beginning to glow in a warm orange light. Hinata activated her byakugan and stared at the enemies in front of her. Salaazar stepped back and the plant plagas pulled him and his guard back into itself. The two merged into the plant and Salaazar sat at the top of the beast. The guard's face appeared on the mouth and was able to stretch around because of it's long neck. Salaazar roared and the head laid on one side of the path and did a sweep of the ground. The three jumped over the neck and Naruto charged the striker with the kyuubi's aura. He fired at Salaazar but, a bone sheild came around him. He landed on the ground looked at Hinata as she dodged the head of the plagas causing it to slam into the wall. It swung back quickly and tried to swat Hinata. Naruto jumped from the bottom floor and uppercutted the head of the plagas. He slashed it twice with the aura of the fox. It wiggled around in mid-air and healed the damage he did to it.
Naruto: You gotta be kidding me.

The head lashed at Naruto but Ammy ran along the wall and jumped like a missile. She slammed into the neck and slashed it in half. The severed half hit the ground and vanished. The group smiled until suddenly a new neck grew from the wound. Ammy leapt up at the head but, it lundged and bashed her against the wall. Naruto jumped up at it and attacked but, it swallowed him whole. Hinata shot at it but, it did little damage. Suddenly two large red claws flew from it's neck and streched to the ground. They swung around and slashed through the neck cutting it off completely. He fell to the ground and caught his breath. Once again the head recovered and Naruto stared hard. Ammy and Hinata ran to Naruto and looked up at P. Salaazar. Naruto couldn't understand what was happening.
[Kyuubi: Brat!]
[Naruto: What?]
[Kyuubi: look at the top. The midget is being protected. Think in reverse instead of taking down the head, kill the body and the head will follow.]
Naruto: Got it!
Hinata: What?
Naruto: Attack Salaazar! Forget the head.

The girls checked the information and Ammy ran up the wall. She ran to the plagas and slashed the bone sheild around the Salaazar body. She then sent the wind as blades to cut the sheild. It worked the sheild was chipping but, The head of the plagas came up and swatted her from the air. She hit the ground hard and the head came after her. Naruto punched back the head and Hinata shot a mine on it. The mine exploded and head healed it. The head opened sideways and then lunged at Hinata. Naruto lifted her and jumped out of the way. The head snapped back slapped both of them to the wall. Hinata hit the ground hard and fell unconcious. Ammy tried hard to get up but could. Naruto had to do all of the fighting now. Naruto leapt forward and the bone sheild around Salaazar opened. He quickly opened and closed his arms causing giant sound wave to blast Naruto back. He hit the wall and the head of the plagas bashed him through the wall.
Naruto: AAAAAAAAARRRRRGRGGGGHHHHHHH.

His scream made Hinata and Ammy get up.
Ammy: Naruto!
Hinata: Naruto-kun!!

Naruto began plunged out of the room and began falling to the ocean below him. Instead of thinking about himself like most people would at this point, he thought hard.
[Naruto: If I die here what will happen to Hina-chan and Ammy.]
[Kyuubi: Brat! I swear you are useless! Fine I will grant you a little more of my power.]

A seventh tail appeared behind Naruto and his body grew to about 10 feet. He looked just like the kyuubi. The aura of the fox was now raging and grew around his body. Naruto threw up the aura and grabbed the hole of the wall he had came through. Naruto pulled himself back up and saw the head coming for the girls. He punched through the head and it disintegrated at his touch. He reached the bone sheild and he began trying to pry it open. He pulled the sheild off and tossed them to the side. He placed his hands on each side of Salaazar's head and his aura began to spill onto his body. It burst into a ball of energy and it took in all of the plagas as the energy turned to the form of the kyuubi and it swallowed up Salaazar and the plagas along with it. Naruto changed back to normal and flipped to the ground.
Naruto: You girls ok?
Hinata/Ammy: Uh-huh.

Shortly after the battle Ammy turned gray indicating that she had used up all of her energy. Hinata looked confused and Naruto laughed. He picked up Ammy on his back and Hinata followed in behind him as he climbed up the ladder to the landing. He walked trough the door and Ammy blushing his back. She closed her eyes and let Naruto lead. They came to a ledge on the outside of the room and there was a rope leading down. Hinata dicided to climb down first just in cause Ammy were to fall off his back. While she was going down Naruto felt soft arms wrap around his neck as he carried Ammy. He also felt that the legs he was holding were way less furry and more smooth and soft. He also felt soft lips kiss the back of his neck. The second he looked back he just saw the wolf he was holding. He pulled her over into a cradled position in his left arm while he descended the rope. Hinata looked at his confused face and stared at him. He looked torwards her and smiled.
Naruto: I just got spooked there for a minute. Let's go.

He walked into a opening with a elevator in it. He and Hinata walked onto it and pressed the button. When they reached the bottom they could hear the ocean. They walked forward and saw a dock with a boat waiting. They walked to it and Hinata snapped back pointing the punisher at a person who was behind them. The person was also pointing a gun at Hinata.
Sakura: Ha. So this is the heir to the Hyuuga clan. Naruto you sure know how to pick 'em.
Naruto: I assume this is yours.

He said motioning to the boat waiting on the water.
Hinata: You know her?
Naruto: More or less.
Sakura: Yeah, we know each other very well. Naruto tell me do you still sleep with that silly frog hat?
Naruto: Nope I got rid of it. Some time after you left I realized I had to grow up.
Sakura: Good. That thing always tickled me at night. [If you catch the drift. wink wink.]
Naruto: I didn't come here to catch up on old times. I need to get to Asdler.
Sakura: He's not here but, I know where to find him, hop in. I'll give you ride.

Naruto set down Ammy as she rested and then turned to Hinata who was looking away.
Naruto: Hina-chan.

Hinata snapped out of her trance and walked over to him. He grabbed her hand and slowly guided her into the boat. Sakura looked back and chuckled as they took off for the island Asdler was waiting. But, on the island in a throne room Asdler stared at a warrior who bowwed in front of him.
Asdler: Salaazar has failed me. Sasuke Uchiha, go get the girl.
Sasuke: As you wish.

The young Uchiha said standing standing up and walking from the room. Soon he would see his friend for the first time since the fateful day he came back for Sakura. He smiled and activated the sharingan and walked down the hall. What happened when he came back for Sakura, you'll to find out later. The battle was reaching it's critical point and the end was near.

Chapter 4 end.

After all of the reviews I decided to do this one ahead of the others. But, not happening again though. I have to do Heart's requiem,because I haven't updated that in like two months. I cycle between them like I said before. The order is: 1) Strentgh's wake [which is also my favorite] 2) Heart's requiem. 3) This. I like this story because I can be original and creative while staying on a straight line. Also because it's difficult to do. I like a challenge. I thank you for reading and I personally thank Gravenimage, ViciousXmind, and Shadowblade539. [thanks again for the info.] I posted this story back in May and it only had a few visits and those who who did visit didn't review. I thank you guys from the bottom of my a heart man. Those few words you guys said gave me back confidence when I was about to lose it. I want to hear from you guys to know if you liked this chapter. And I say the same for everyone else reading. R&R Till we meet again always shine!