Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Sleepover ❯ What Have You Got Planned For Us? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I do not own Naruto. I do not own Naruto. I do not own Naruto. Well, if I did, it would be renamed to SasuSaku. ^-^
Naurto: HEY! TOO BAD! It's my show! :-P
Me: Well, you have no power over me! In addition, you have to go easy on me since this is my first fan fiction about your show. You don't want me to write something bad about you, do you?
Naruto: Damn it!
Me: Haha! Okay, now: I do not own Naruto. I do not own Naruto. I do not own…
 
 
SaKuRa'S sLeEpOvEr
 
Sakura: Wow! I can't wait for my sleepover party!!!!!!!!!!
Ino: *daydreams* Sasuke will just take me in his arms and kiss me & I'll be on cloud 9…
Sakura: Yea, I'm so sure Sasuke will fall for you, Ino-Pig
Ino: WHAT DID YOU SAY FOREHEAD GIRL?!?!?
Sakura: Nothing…*smile creeps on face*
Sasuke: *walks over* Uh…. Sakura, where is this sleepover going to be again?
Sakura: *Sakura begins* At the…
Ino: *interrupts Sakura* Moon Shimmer Hotel!
Sakura: I can speak for myself, Ino…*whispers `pig'*
Naruto: *runs toward the group* Hey Sakura! Hey Sasuke!
Ino: Ahem….
Naruto: Oh hi Ino….*thinks to himself `Sasuke-Freak'*
Naruto: Anyway, I was wondering who was coming to the party…
Sakura: Let me see… Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Neji, Tenten, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Kiba, Shino, Hinata *Naruto sighs happily*, you, Sasuke *Sakura blushes*, and of course I am! Rock Lee can't make it though.
*All people invited to the party walks over to the group*
Shikamaru: So, how exactly is this sleepover going to work?
Sakura: The boys have a whole hotel room to themselves and the girls have a whole hotel room to themselves. The activities that we do take place in the boys' hotel room.
Naruto, Gaara and Kiba: WHY THE BOYS HOTEL ROOM?!?!?!??!?!??!
Sakura: 'Cause you guys don't know how to act in front of girls :-P
Shikamaru: How troublesome…
Sasuke: So what exactly are these activities?
All the girls: *smirk* You'll see…
Shikamaru: *thinks: What are these girls up to? Ino would probably be the most troublesome… wow, Ino has nice curves…WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT AM I THINKING!!!!!*
 
Day of the Sleepover in the Boys' Hotel Room
 
Naruto: Okay, spill. What have you got planned for us!
Sakura: We are playing “Do You Trust Me”
All the boys: WHAT!??!??!?!??!?
Sakura: Just Kidding! We're playing Truth or Dare… by our rules…
Sasuke: *smirks* What are your rules?
Sakura: Each round we all write dares on pieces of paper. These dares will be put into a bowl and be chosen each time someone takes a dare. If the person does not fulfill their truth or dare, they must reveal a secret to the person they trust most in the circle. Got it?
Guys: *murmur* Yeah we got it
Inner Guys: *think `thank God it's not that major!'*
 
First Round of Truth or Dare
 
Naruto: Shikamaru, Truth or Dare?
Shikamaru: *uneasily eyes the pieces of paper* Truth
Naruto: Is it true you like Ino even though you say you don't care about looks?
Shikamaru: Uh….Fine! Yes, it's true! Now leave me alone…How troublesome!
Ino: *gasps* *starts thinking `hmm…why shouldn't I like Shikamaru…'
Shikamaru: Okay, since this is pretty much Sakura's fault now…Sakura, truth or dare?
Sakura: DARE!
Everybody: O.O
Shikamaru: *grabs paper and reads* Hit Sasuke-teme!
Everybody.O.O
Sakura: W-W-What...!??!?!??!
Inner Sakura: You know that you want to! Every time he turned you down and you were just lying there, hurt, acting like you do not care!
Sakura: I-I-I-I'm sorry Sasuke…
Sasuke: Just get it over with…
Sakura: *slaps Sasuke across his face, falls to her knees and sheds a tear*
Sasuke: *puts his hand on Sakura's face and brushes away her tear with his thumb* It's alright…
Everybody: ^-^
Sasuke: *whips his head around* I'll get you Naruto…
Naruto: *faints from fear*
Everybody laughs
Sakura: Okay! Sasuke, truth or dare?
Sasuke: dare
Sakura: *reads piece of paper* *blush* Take off your shirt and kiss someone…
Sasuke: WHO THE HELL WROTE THAT!
No one answers
Sasuke: If none of you wrote it then… *looks at fainted Naruto* you did?
Ino: Whatever! Just do it already Sasuke! *thinks `please be me'*
Sasuke: *takes off shirt* *thinks `Damn it, who the hell am I gonna kiss?'*
Chouji: *whispers to Shikamaru `I hope he doesn't pick Ino for your sake'*
Shikamaru: *whispers `Shut up Chouji'*
Hinata: *thinks `I wish Naruto got that one. Then he could have kissed me!'*
Temari: *thinks `come on lover boy, make someone pucker up'*
Gaara and Kankuro: *thinks `he better not kiss our sister. He will pay if he does…he will pay dearly'*
Tenten: *thinks `what if Neji got that one? Ohhhh…his abs would look so great'*
(A/N: there's a lotta thinking going on…lol)
Shino & Kiba: JUST PICK SOMEONE ALREADY! WE WANNA SEE SOME GIRL BLUSH!
Kiba: If you're not gonna finish it then you have to tell someone a secret…
Sasuke: *puts shirt back on* I'll go with the secret… *Walks over to Sakura and gives her a passionate kiss for 5 minutes*
Sasuke: *hair a little messed up* There, happy?
Sakura: *BLUSHITY BLUSH BLUSH*
Kiba: Since when is a kiss a secret?
Sasuke: It's a secret why a kiss is a secret. Only Sakura and I are supposed to know now. :-P
Kiba: oh… WAIT! You can't kiss her topless for a dare but you can kiss her for a secret?
Sasuke: *sigh* Who's next?
Hinata: I-I'll go…
Sasuke: Whatever, Hinata. Truth or dare?
Naruto: *regains consciousness* Hey! What did I miss?
Sasuke: Not much, dead last.
Naruto: SASUKE YOU BASTARD!
Sasuke: Shut up dobe.
Hinata: I-I'll pick d-dare.
Sasuke: Suit yourself. *reads paper* Kiss the person you like on the nose and sit on their lap for the rest of the game.
Hinata: *thinks `Oh no! What am I going to do? Would N-Naruto really let me do that?*
Naruto: Go ahead Hinata! Find courage! *smiles goofy smile*
Hinata: *walks over to Naruto, kisses him on the nose and sits on his lap* Thank you, Naruto, for always giving me courage.
Naruto: No problem, Hinata. *kisses her on the lips for half a minute*
All the girls: Awwwwwwww! How sweet!
Boys: Oh brother!