Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Biggest Mission ❯ The Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: The Past
 
 
After Sasuke screamed in pain from a kunai coming from no where went threw his hand, Sakura screamed “Sasuke are you alright?!” Sasuke said “Yeah, I'm fine.” “I'm sorry Sasuke” said a recognizable voice. Sasuke's eyes widened and he looked as close as he could and he saw someone walking over to him. It was his mother! Sasuke said, “Mother?! What happened, I thought you were killed!” Sasuke's mom said back “I was, I threw that kunai because Orochimaru has been here a couple of times and I thought that that was him. He brought us back to life.” “Sasuke,” Naruto said. Kakashi said “I see you two have a lot to talk about, I will continue searching through this house for my mission and I am sorry about what we have to do Mrs. Uchiha.” Sasuke said “Where's dad” with sweat and tears coming down his face, with a smile. His mom said “He is out on a mission right now.” Sasuke said “What did Orochimaru do to you?” Sasuke's mom said “He took our souls and put them back in our bodies, sick man.” Sasuke said “what did he want to do with you and dad?” Sasuke's mom said “He wants us for the same reason he wants you, power and avenge.” Sasuke said “You mean, you to avenge Itachi, right?” Sasuke's mom said “Yeah, but your father took him down and Orochimaru ran away before he had any bad injuries.” Sasuke's mom said “Your father should be back from his mission in a couple of minutes. I have to go find more whereabouts of Itachi.” Sasuke said “You want to kill him?” Sasuke's mom said “No, to show him that we are still alive, I love you bye.” Sasuke mom said “And one more thing, you have grown up beautifully.” Sasuke started to cry and said “Thank you, mom, thank you.”