Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Biggest Mission ❯ The Second Secret of the Uchiha ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: The Second Secret of the Uchiha
 
Later, Sasuke's dad comes in and is shocked to see Sasuke and he says “Hello, Sasuke, where is Itachi.” Sasuke says “Well, for killing you, I am going to kill him but now you are alive!” Sasuke's dad says “You can't tell anyone about us being alone, o.k.?” Sasuke says “My team is over and mom said I could because it just happens that I have a mission here, and mom told me about Orochimaru. Sasuke's dad said “Okay but one more thing, since Orochimaru is trying to put the curse mark on us, when we are brought back to life, we can't ever do a jutsu or anything like that again.” Sasuke's eyes widen and his curse mark throbs and Sasuke yells in pain holding the curse mark. Sasuke's dad said “Are you okay, Sasuke, let me look…” He looked and he saw the curse mark and his eyes widen and he said, “When did you get this?” Sasuke says “I got it from Orochimaru in the Chunnin Exam in the Forest Exam.” Sasuke's dad said “Did you pass as a Chunnin?” Sasuke said “No, I don't care if I'm a Chunnin or not, my goal has been to kill Itachi!” Sasuke's dad said “You are a fool to go against Orochimaru at such a young age.” Sasuke said “Well, here are my team members, Hatake Kakashi (known as the Copy Ninja) Sakura Haruno, (known as Sakura Haruno) and Uzumaki Naruto (known as the kid that has the nine-tail fox inside of him).” Sasuke's dad says “THESE are your teammates?” Sasuke's dad says “That is amazing, you have the copy ninja as a sensei and the nine-tailed boy as another kid and a girl with a split personality disorder.” Sasuke's dad said “I am impressed, but I have to practice my Taijutsu, Sasuke, I am proud about how much you have grown up, to face Orochimaru alone, is really something.”