Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Biggest Mission ❯ The Searching ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: The Searching
 
 
“I got too caught up with talking to my parents, I never actually started to look for the secret of my family,” Sasuke said. He starts looking in the kitchen while at the same time remembering things that happened when he was just a little kid. He walked out to the bridge and remembered, that was the first place where he learned Flame Fire Jutsu. A tear leaked out of his eye. He remembered being with Itachi and Itachi asked, “Brother, do you hate me, it's fine if you do, that is what a ninja's way is.” Kakashi saw him and came up behind him and whispered in his ear, “You can come back here another time to remember the past with you, Itachi, your father, and mother.” Sasuke said “Yes.”

All of a sudden Orochimaru and 2 teammates popped out of the ground and knocked out Kakashi-sensei. And was about to attack Sasuke, Sasuke was turned the other way. He was in a bad mood that he had to hear all of these bad things happen to his parents. He grabbed him and threw him into the water over the bridge, Sasuke's father and mother were watching, they wanted to see how powerful Sasuke is. He did Fire Ball Jutsu, he did Subsitution Jutsu and was behind him and Sasuke yelled “SHARINGAN!” Sasuke punched the teammate so hard he died. Orochimaru and his teammate jumped at Sasuke at the same time, Sasuke made a shadow clone and the shadow clone stabbed the guy with a kunai into the heart and died and the shadow clone poofed away. Sasuke jumped backwards and yelled, “CHIDORI!!!!” His parents were looking at him with wide eyes. Sasuke said in his head “Watch me, father and mother.” Sasuke jumped in the air hit Orochimaru with it but did Subsitution Jutsu and was behind him. Sasuke said, “I guess it is time to show him, his own power.” Then his father is amazingly shocked that Sasuke survived the curse mark. Sasuke turned into the demon Sasuke. Sasuke jumped in the air and he added Chidori on his knuckles and a kunai with it, and he punched Orochimaru in the stomach. Orochimaru had a huge hole in his stomach and ran off before he was killed. Naruto said “That wasn't that great.” Sasuke turned back to normal. Sasuke's mom and dad were shocked that he survived it and that he can control it so well. Sasuke's dad said “I am proud of you son.”