Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Child ❯ Leaving ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sasuke stood outside the Hokage tower awaiting someone. Watching while some kids played, he found himself starting to become very bored. He was starting to wonder what was keeping the person. Right before he could yawn, the person ran up to him.
"Sorry I'm late! Did you wait long?" Asked a pretty young woman.
The woman had on a black jacket, that was unzipped enough that you could see a red shirt. Her black pants complemented her well, and her makeup made her look beautiful beyond belief. Plus she and Sasuke were the same age.
"Not at all, now let's get going," replied Sasuke as he started walking.
"Sasuke! Wait up!" She yelled as she ran after him.


Sasuke and the woman walked all the way to a lake.
"So what did you wish to talk to me about, huh Kel?"Sasuke looked at her, he had come back to the village because of her.
She had changed his life so much, but today something seemed different.
"Sasuke, how long have we've been married now?" She asked as she played with her hair.
"For about 2 years, why?" Sasuke was starting to wonder where Kel was going with this.
"Sasuke, I have great news! I... well, in three months... you're going to be a father!" She had a hard time saying it, but it finally came out.
Sasuke sat there in surprise.
"What," he finally said in much surprise.
Sasuke had been hearing her complain about gaining some weight, but she wasn't that big!
"I know, it surprised me too, and the doctor said I should eat more!" She went on and on, while poor Sasuke sat there still in shock.


Sasuke woke up the next morning wondering what he was going to do. He so couldn't stay here, he must leave. Without making a sound, he left.



(20 years later)



Uchiha Karasu looked much like his father. He had his raven hair, Sharigan, and facial recolonization. The only thing he didn't inherit from him was his eyes. Instead of his black eyes, Karasu had green. But Karasu's looks always made it hard to move around. Because, like Sasuke, the ladies loved him. Even so, he didn't want a girlfriend, all he wanted was to track his father, Uchiha Sasuke. He knew finding him would be a challenge but he didn't care. Karasu only had one lead, and that was his uncle, Uchiha Itachi. From what he heard, his father wanted to kill his uncle, so tracking Itachi meant that he would indeed find Sasuke. Today was the day he was going to leave Konoha, maybe for good, but he would do it in order to bring his father back. Saying goodbye to his mother wouldn't be the best idea, so without a word, he left.


Karasu had walked for days before he found himself in the Land of the Wind. Stopping in a teahouse, he overheard some people talking.
"Did you hear, this kid from Konoha left without a word." He looked over to see two men talking about him.
"Yeah, wasn't his name, uh, Uchiha Karasu?"
"Yeah, I think it was. Wait isn't he Uchiha Sasuke's kid!" He saw one one the men look at the other with wide eyes.
"Hey, you're right! Man, I wonder what he's up to, strange that he took after his father about leaving." The men had a laugh about that.
Karasu saw himself growing angry at him. Controlling his rage, he went over to them.
"Hey, tell me, what do you two know about the Uchiha clan?" Karasu could see they weren't expecting him to approach them.
"What, oh what we know about the Uchihas. Well why should we tell you,"one said as he shot Karasu a bad look.
"No reason you should, if you don't though... heheh, I won't guarantee your safety.." Karasu gave him a dangerously determined look.
"All we know is that Uchiha Karasu left Konoha. If you want more info go find Sabaku no Gaara." The other man said as he pointed out a guy in the back.
"Thank you." Karasu said as he walked toward the back.


"Sabaku no Gaara I presume?" Karasu asked as he looked at the redhead.
"So what if I am," he said smoothly.
"I am Uchiha Karasu, I am looking for information on my father, Uchiha Sasuke, and my uncle, Uchiha Itachi. So it would help if you would grant me anything on them." Karasu could tell that Gaara wasn't one to play with so that is why he went straight to the point.
"Sasuke's kid huh. The last time I heard his name was a year ago. I heard he and Orochimaru were in a fight." Gaara's stare was cold as he spoke to Karasu.
"Where can I find this, Orochimaru?" He asked in hopes that he would know where to find his father. "In the Sound village. But boy, you shouldn't mess with him." Karasu could see Gaara's stare wasn't as hard when he said that.
"Thank you, but I think I can handle myself." Karasu said as he walked out.