Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Child ❯ Crying ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Karasu! Karasu! Wake up!" Karasu felt someone shaking him and screaming his name in his ear. "Sasuke, let him go, he's dead." He heard his uncle say. "F... father... uncle... Am I alive?" Karasu whispered as he felt tears on his face coming from above him. "Karasu!" He then felt his body being squeezed. "That hurts, let go." Karasu said as he felt his body hit what felt like a bed. Karasu then opened his eyes to see Sasuke over him. "Good, you're alive." Sasuke said in a 'don't care' tone, which made Karasu mad. "Is that all you can say!? I'm YOUR son! Not a piece of meat!" Karasu yelled as Sasuke headed for the door. "Why should I care?" Sasuke said before he headed out. "Shimatta! Get back here!" Karasu yelled after him. Karasu then tried to stand. "Karasu, no." Itachi said as he stopped him from falling.





Later that week when Karasu was feeling better, he and Itachi took the time to talk things out. "Uncle Itachi, why did dad do that the other day?" Karasu asked as he sat in a chair backwards. "As I have told you before, Sasuke isn't the maternal type." Itachi stated once again. "Uncle, what was he doing before I woke up?" Karasu asked in curiosity. "He was crying, we both thought you were dead. Sasuke didn't like the thought of you dead, neither does he seem to like the thought of you alive." Itachi told Karasu, which in Karasu's heart felt like daggers went through it. "Surely he would, at least, love me a little, right?" Karasu knew that the answer wouldn't be yes. "Karasu, I love you more than Sasuke does. He may of seen you fall, but I was the one who caught you." Karasu looked down as his uncle spoke. Out of nowhere he started to cry. "Why, after all I've done... Why can't he even act as if I exist!?" Karasu put his head in his hands. Itachi fell silent. "Why Uncle!? Can't you please tell me?" By this time Karasu's eyes were filled with tears. Itachi didn't want to see his nephew like this. "Sasuke is a idiot to not see what he had. If you had died, maybe then he would have realized." Itachi said as he hugged his nephew. "Thanks uncle, why are you talking with me like this? You don't seem the type." Karasu stated as he wiped his eyes. "You're my nephew, even if your father won't admit that you are his, I will. Besides, I can't have you all emotional during our mission." Itachi said as he and his nephew went to their normal positions. Karasu only looked at him. "Thanks uncle," he said as he laid back in his chair.





Karasu and Itachi had once more played Sound ninja. "So Sasuke is still in the village. Where is his location?" Orochimaru asked happily. Karasu noticed that when his father was involved, Orochimaru was too happy. "He's somewhere in the middle of the village sir. But we're not sure where." Someone said to him. "Oh goodie, I'll have my Sasuke soon." Karasu had to bite his tongue to not try and kill Orochimaru when he said that. "Sir, I would like to go so that I can redeem myself for losing him." Karasu forced out. "Hmm, I see, well okay, you and your friend will have the chance to redeem yourselves. But if you fail.... I'm sure that my snakes will love to feast on you." Orochimaru said hauntingly.






Karasu and Itachi looked over and over for Sasuke. "Uncle, can I tell you something?" Karasu said as Itachi looked at him. "Remember when you said, 'can you kill your father'?" Itachi nodded as he was starting to wonder where this was going. "I have decided, that I can. If my father doesn't care about me, why should I care about him. Since it is our mission to kill him, I will kill the kindness of my heart, and enforce the way of the shinobi!" Itachi was surprised by his nephews words. "Karasu, you can't be serious. I thought you wanted a relationship with Sasuke, not that." Itachi said blankly. "I did," Karasu was saying this at the top of his voice because he saw a man looking over a newspaper at them. "But, if he doesn't care, then why should he have to worry with a son!?" Karasu drew a kunai. "Karasu, what are you doing?" Itachi gasped out as he saw Karasu put it to his neck. "What does it look like!? If he doesn't come out and be a man, then I'll kill myself! That way, Uchiha Sasuke, the world's most STUPID father, WILL NOT have to worry with his son!" Karasu signaled to Itachi that he wasn't going to really do that. "Then let me help." Itachi said as he caught on to what Karasu was doing. Itachi grabbed his katana and went behind Karasu, and then put it to his neck. "UCHIHA SASUKE! IF YOU WANT THIS BOY TO LIVE, THEN COME OUT!" Itachi yelled out and his grip on Karasu tightened.