Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Child ❯ Falling ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Itachi had made it a point of Karasu wearing his hat and cloak since the incident last night. "Please uncle, let me take this off!" Karasu begged as Itachi was annoyed at him like always. "How many times do I have to tell you to keep that thing on!?" Itachi yelled which surprised Karasu. "Sorry uncle." He apologized as he realized how annoying of a pest he must be for Itachi. Karasu just wanted to tell him about how much he wanted to see Sasuke again, but that wouldn't be smart. Walking out of the hotel, Karasu saw a flash. Not saying anything, he gave Itachi a sign that he saw something. Itachi sort of nodded as he garbed Karasu's shoulder. "Whatever happens, do not stay here." Itachi whispered in his ear. "What do you mean uncle," Karasu asked as Itachi let go. "Nothing, just remember, Sasuke isn't the type that is maternal." Itachi said as Karasu followed him. "Don't you think I know that? If he were don't you think he'd stay from the first moment he knew?" Karasu questioned, knowing that Itachi wasn't the one he needed to question. "Karasu, I am not your father, I'm your uncle. Sometimes it seems you forget that." Itachi stated as Karasu looked down. "I know that too uncle, but where were you throughout my life as well? I have more of a relationship with you than my own father! It seems sometimes like you are..." Itachi and Karasu seemed surprised by his own words. Neither one had given any thought to that. "Karasu, Sasuke don't know what he's missing." Itachi said with the type of voice Karasu had never heard him use.






"Lord Orochimaru, it seems that Kabuto is dead." Someone said as Karasu and Itachi played Sound ninja again. "What! Who killed him!?" Orochimaru hissed like a mad snake. "We think that two Akatsuki members did sir." The same man said as Orochimaru's anger faded. "No matter, Kabuto served his purpose years ago. As for the Akatsuki, I wonder what there up to." Orochimaru seemed rather thrilled at knowing that they might be watching him. "Lord Orochimaru, shouldn't we be concerned about them?" Stated someone in the back. "Hmm... they could be a problem, oh well, we'll see what they can do." Karasu didn't like how Orochimaru said that. "Oh, by the way, have you retrieved Sasuke yet?" Orochimaru seemed to want the answer to be 'yes'. "Sir we have him in holding." Orochimaru gave a hiss of delight at hearing that they had Sasuke. 'No, dad!' Karasu thought as he looked at Orochimaru. "You two, bring him to me," Orochimaru hissed as he looked at Karasu and Itachi. "Yes sir," Karasu said as he and Itachi walked off.





Karasu and Itachi entered the holding room. Searching from cell to cal, they finally found Sasuke's. "Father..." Karasu whispered as Sasuke looked the other way. "Karasu, leave." Sasuke said harshly. "Sasuke, is that all you can say to your son?" Itachi said as he opened the door. Sasuke didn't say anything. "Thanks," Sasuke said as he vanished. "Now what?" Karasu asked Itachi as he stared at the empty cell. "Come, before Orochimaru does." Itachi instructed.





Karasu sat on the window pane looking out, as he was thinking. 'Karasu, leave,' was what Sasuke had said to him. "How did he know my name?" Karasu said alone as the wind played with his hair. Karasu stood up on the window. "I need answers!" Karasu yelled as he jumped from the 4th floor window. "Karasu!" he heard Itachi yell at him as he fell. 'Why... I need you to tell me... Father...." Karasu felt the wind going through his hair as he free falled. He could see the ground coming, not seeing anything to grab onto, he felt as if this were the end. "Karasu! No!" The next thing Karasu saw was black.