Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Child ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Karasu and Itachi were posing as Sound ninjas as a group went after Sasuke. Karasu felt himself growing excited, he might actually meet his father today! "If you all want to catch me, you should hind better," said a man who walked up and threw kunai everywhere. 'Could that be!? No way!' Karasu could feel his heart pounding as he moved out of the way. Seeing that only he and Itachi were the only survivors after the attack, he decided that looking like a Sound ninja would be stupid. Both he and Itachi pulled off the Sound clothes to reveal their cloaks. Putting his hat on, he jumped down. "Are you Uchiha Sasuke?" He asked as Itachi did the same thing. "If I am, who are you to ask?" Karasu wanted to scream, 'Because I'm your son!' But that wouldn't be a good idea by the looks of it. "Then you have a choice, come with us, or we'll have no choice but to kill you." Karasu hoped that he would say he would go. "I'm not going anywhere." Sasuke said as Karasu looked at Itachi. "Uncle, can't we just knock him out?" Karasu sort of begged to Itachi. "No Karasu, we must kill him." Karasu thought that would be the answer. He then took off his hat. Sasuke's face turned pale at the site of his son. "Surprised? I am Uchiha Karasu, and if you haven't guessed that is Uchiha Itachi, the man you want to kill. However what would happen if I killed you first?" Sasuke's face was very surprised, but when Karasu finished he looked mad. "Come now Sasuke, surely you aren't scared your own son will kill you?" Itachi taunted. Right after he finished Karasu heard something. "Uncle, let's finish this later, it seems someones coming." Karasu looked at Itachi, knowing he heard it too. "Another time then Sasuke." Itachi said right before he and Karasu left. Karasu heard Sasuke yell wait as they vanished.






"Karasu, do you have the guts to kill Sasuke?" Itachi asked him when they were safe. "I... I don't know uncle. If it were someone else, yeah I could, but him... He's my father!" Karasu looked as if he were about to cry. "So? You're a ninja that works for the Akatsuki, if you were ordered would you?" Karasu hadn't thought of that. "I guess I'd have to, but I'm not you uncle." Karasu was starting to like talking with Itachi, and this was why. "You're right, however, it just may come down to you having to kill Sasuke." Karasu knew that everything his uncle was saying was true. Man, why did he take after his mom at not thinking things through! "Karasu, why did you join the Akatsuki, surely it wasn't for the fun of it." He looked puzzled at him for a moment. "Well uncle, why don't you tell me your reason first, then maybe I'll tell you mine." He knew that Itachi wasn't going to do that. So Karasu and Itachi just spent the rest of the time in silence.






"Karasu! Uchiha! What!" A little 6 year old Karasu looked up at his new sensei. sensei. She seemed rather shocked by his name. "What's wrong sensei?" He asked curiously. "N... Nothing." She said. "Sensei, does my daddy have anything to do with it?" Karasu's name surprised a lot of people because it was his fathers name, Uchiha. It seemed to the 6 year old, that grownups thought a lot about it. "Your father..." It seemed she wasn't going to say nothing about it. "Karasu, if you found a way to bring him back, that would be great." Karasu looked at his sensei with a smile. "Don't worry Sakura sensei, I'm going to! I already promised my mommy!" Sakura looked at her student with much surprise. From that day forward he did what he could to track Sasuke's motives.





Karasu woke up at another dream of his childhood. He saw that Itachi was still asleep, so he walked past him and to the window. Karasu looked out at the moon, it was pretty. He remembered what his mother said about it. She said that her and his father met under it. Karasu sighed. Wait what is that? Karasu looked out to see what looked like a man on a building. Curious, he went over to check him out.





Karasu almost gasped to see Sasuke out on top the building. "So that Akatsuki member was my son... I can't blame him for joining the Akatsuki." Karasu couldn't believe his ears, by the sound of it, his father thought he joined to kill him. He wanted to go and tell him different, but something just wasn't right. Activating his Sharigan, he saw that it wasn't really him. It was a clone, made most likely to try and play him. 'Pretty good copy, but where's the creator.' Karasu thought as he searched for them. Not seeing anyone else around, he headed back to the hotel he and Itachi were staying in.




Karasu awoke the next morning with a hard push from Itachi. "What is it uncle Itachi?" Karasu yawned out as he sat up. "We are being followed," was all he had to say for Karasu to put his guard up.







Karasu and Itachi kept their eyes out for anyone. It then occurred to Karasu about last night. "Um uncle." Karasu whispered to him as they walked. "What," Itachi said coldly. "I think this might be my fault." Karasu looked at his uncle like a little kid who had done wrong. "What did you do Karasu?" Itachi seemed annoyed by Karasu's last words. "I saw someone outside the window last night, I was curious, so I went to see." Itachi looked over annoyed at Karasu. "Karasu, please tell me you didn't show yourself." He was infuriated, that was easy to tell. However, Karasu was insulted that his uncle would even say that he won't! "Uncle, I was the same age you were when I graduated. I more than think, I know how to conceal myself. So to answer that, yes I did." Karasu's attitude seemed to tick him further, but at the statement that they graduated the same age, interested him. "Karasu, do you have the same Sharigan I do?" They both stopped. "Yes, I do." Itachi looked over at him very interested. "You are more talented than Sasuke, he hasn't figured that out yet." Karasu felt proud of the fact he accomplished something that Sasuke hadn't. "Thank you uncle, however, I have the feeling that father will surprise you." Karasu said he started to walk.









"Karasu, what is your mother's first name?" Itachi asked as he and his nephew were eating lunch. "Kel, she is from a clan in the Water! She says that her cousin, I think his name was Haku, introduced them!" Karasu started to tell Itachi all about them meeting. "I see, so Haku played dead.... Interesting kekkei genkai. Did you inherit it?" It had never occurred to Karasu to mess with seeing if he could. "I don't know. I think that I'm related to Haku by his fathers side, not his mothers, but I'm not sure." Karasu saw Itachi look away. It was strange, lately Itachi had taken a peculiar interest in his life. Maybe it was because they hadn't known each other till a month now. Or maybe he wanted some dirt, who knows. One thing about Itachi was the fact that he couldn't read him. "Karasu, why are you named Raven?" No one had ever asked Karasu that before. "I don't know, I think it has to do with my hair." Itachi's gaze came back to him. "The Uchiha's all have that kind of hair. No one else has been named that. I think it's because your mother is Hadiru Kel." Karasu just blinked. He hadn't ever heard of the name Hadiru. "Who?" Was all he asked. "The Hadiru clan, they are from The Land of Water, and control ravens. Hadiru Kel left 30 years ago after making Jonin at 12." Karasu didn't know how to respond to Itachi. So they just sat there in silence.






Karasu felt a hand on his shoulder while sleeping that night. "Uncle," he whispered in the dark. "No," said the voice. Karasu's eyes widened at the voice. "F... father!" He yelled as he saw Sasuke standing over him. Sasuke turned because Karasu's yelling had woken up Itachi. "See you another time boy!" Sasuke said as he escaped through the window. "So he followed us..." Itachi said as Karasu looked at where Sasuke was.