Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Scars and Betrayal ❯ Introduction: In My Eyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This is more of an introduction to show what's going on, placed into Meiyo's POV. Then the story will return to first person on the first chapter.
Scars and Betrayal
Introduction: In My Eyes
In my eyes, I want to see everything at it's fullest. My name is Meiyo Farida Kinpatsu. I came from a different world, and my name in that world, my real name, was Farida Casey. I was an American teenage girl when it all happened. I was being scared, and hurt. I felt betrayal. I wished that my life would end during the day I was completly shattered. The day my life completly fell.
Secrets are meant to be secrets. My past was better than others, but I held so much in I crashed once my barriors were finally broken down. Stress, never really had it. Tears over a lost one, not a drop. Never had these experieces, but similar. Leaving my world was hard, but yet it gave my new hope. New hope to start over.
In the beginning, the day I fell into the world I believed was only imagenation. Naruto's world. I was still unstable from my break down earlier that day. Almost everything I saw, made tears fall. Sasuke Uchiha, and Naruto Uzumaki found me that day. Brought me back to their village, but I passed out during the way. I was exhasted. So exhasted that I was out for two weeks. The break down must have done more damage than I thought it would, if I knew. I would have hold back, like I always did. Bottle it up for later.
When I woke up, the hokage, Tsunade, and a sensei, or jounin known as Kakashi greeted me. They wanted to know who I was and why I was by their village. I explained. Knowing they might not believe me, but in the end they did. After seeing some of my items that came along with me during the transfer. My school backpack. Naruto had easdropped, and was sworen secretsy.
I also created a fake name before I left the hospital. Tsunade didn't object and understood why, she knew I wanted a new life. They said I could make my own name, and Naruto helped me. But I wanted to keep my first name too, so it became my middle name. Naruto came up with my first name, Meiyo, meaning glory or honor. They could all ready tell I was fair, and I did honor things. It was perfect. Kakashi came up with my last name. It could have better, but Kinpatsu meant blonde hair. He refered to my fair golden hair. So I became Meiyo Farida Kinpatsu.
The day I left the hospital, I met all of team 7, Sakura, and Sasuke. I became fast friends with Sakura, and it took me while to Sasuke's friend. But I was still really unstable. Kakashi could hear my cry during the night. The pain was just to much at the time. Making friends brought painful memories. Ones that should have been forgotten. Kakashi always comfort me since he became my 'guardian'.
A few months, about 3 and I was adapting nicely. The pain in my heart slowly disappeared, and was being forgotten. But yet I knew a scar would lay there forever. Noting that I was becaming stable, Tsunade wished me to become a ninja, and join Team 7. I didn't object, it would be a good thing to start my new life, learn to a ninja. I was feeling happy once again.
My skills were great, not as good as a few people but good. I was about average. My Taijutsu was weak, I knew this would happen. I was physically weak, except for my legs. All my power, my physical power seemed to be in my legs. I guessed it was because of all the years of soccer. I played soccer for 9 fall seasons, along with a few summer seasons. So naturally I was fast too. My genjutsu was great, more than great. It seemed that illusions was my thing, I did trap Sakura in a few pretty powerful ones a few times when tried out new genjutsus. But she never held it against me. My ninjutsu was all right. In the middle. I was drawn more into wind, and water jutsus for some reason, but it wasn't that bad.
I recieved my headband protector soon after I started training. I always wore it around my neck, it felt like it should be there. Sometimes though I would move it to my forehead.
After about 6 months living in Konoha, I had met most of Naruto's friends. Ino I got along fine with like Sakura. I didn't understand completly why they weren't friends anymore. They didn't tell me, but I shrugged it off. Chouji I was nice to, even though the sounds of munching chips got to me a few times, but I kept my temper in check. Shikamaru I would always somehow get into a 'intellegent' conversation which made everyone stare at us as if we were alliens. But he was still way smarter than me. Kiba and I were okay. Not the greatest of friends and not worst. A few fights here and there, but nothing serious. Shino and I never really talked, but we had each others back. I think it was because the fact that he had bugs infested in his body feacked me out alittle. Hinata I got along with great. I knew how it was like to be shy, since I partly shy myself. But once I warm up I show my true self. I was one of the few who could talk to Hinata, or have a decent conversation with. Meaning she didn't stutter as much. Neji I didn't get along at all. I ignored him and he ignored me. It was simple as that. Tenten and I were okayish. I think she sided more with Neji than me. Lee I liked. He would always make me laugh, like Naruto. I enjoyed him talking about the power of youth, and how he did the funny poses. So naturally Gai made me smile also.
Yes, I had made somewhat friends with a few sensei's. Kakashi, I would always be childish when he was around. Trying to steal his book, and trying to see him without his mask. He thought it was amuzing. How do I know, I just do. Kurenai I didn't talk much, she sorta of frightened me, and so did Asuma. I stayed as far away as I could from Jiraya. That pervert.And as I said before Gai made smile alot.
Months past and I slowly returning back to normal cheerful self. I was no longer shy, and I was alittle more outgoing. The simple things that would break me down when I first arrived didn't bother me any more. The pain had left and the bad memories were forgotten.
After 10 months I met the sand nin. I got along with them quiet nicely. More than I thought. Especially with Sabaku no Gaara. He really didn't seemed to mind me, even though he would sent a few cold glares at me if I did something he didn't like. But I guess he considered me as a friend he never had. Again how do I know, that's secret also. Temari I got along with, like if she was my own older sister. She would teach me how to use fans as weapons, and fan dances. I was getting pretty good with her as a teacher. Knakuro, well he tried to show off to me, which annoyed Gaara. But he did entertain me with his puppets. Baki, their sensei. He scared me. I stayed away from him when I could.
Fianlly it had been a year since I fell into Naruto's world. But now I called my own home, my own world. Mine was forgotten. Though I still remembered my good friends, and family members. I could never forget them. Not in my eyes. Threw all the pain, the suffering I went threw, my life was getting better. Tomorrow, would be my anniversery of arriving to my better life. My new home. My new eyes of life.