Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ School Trauma ❯ The Big Game ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own anything from Naruto.
 
 
 
A pink haired girl awoke from sunlight gleaming in her bedroom window. She glanced over at her clock which read 8:30am she jumped up and got dressed. She ran down the stairs grabbed her backpack and ran out the door. She ran to a bus stop where 5 people stood 2 of which were arguing.
Ino: "You are so gonna lose the championship game today"
Naruto: "Says you we have an awesome team"
Ino: "Bullshit" Sakura ran up next to a blue haired girl.
Hinata: "They act like they're married"
Sakura: "Yup a match made in heaven"
Neji: "More like hell" Sakura and Hinata laughed. Ino hit Naruto over the head just as a school bus pulled up. They all got on and went to the back. Sakura sat next to Hinata with Ino sitting in front of them. Neji and Sasuke sat across from Sakura and Hinata with Naruto in front of them. Naruto watched out the window as Neji and Sasuke talked about the big championship baseball game after school. Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji were on the baseball team along with Shikamaru, Chouji, Lee, Itachi, Kai, Vash, Sessh, and their coach Kakashi.
Sasuke: "I think we can beat them"
Neji: "I dunno they're tough they didn't make it this far for nothing"
Sasuke: "Neither did we" Just then they pulled up to a school. They all got off the bus and walked to class together. Neji sat down in the back with Sakura next to him. Sasuke sat next to their table with Ino next to him. Then next to them was Naruto and Hinata. Kakashi walked in and sat at the teacher's desk.
Neji: "Hey coach what are you doing here"
Kakashi: "Iruka is sick so I'm here for him"
Neji: "Then shouldn't you be teaching"
Kakashi: "I don't like to teach so do whatever" He then took out his perverted book and began to read. Everyone began to talk and mess around. Neji turned to Sakura.
Neji: "So you commin to the game tonight"
Sakura: "I might why"
Neji: "Oh no reason just the more witnesses of us kicking their asses the better"
Sakura: "Oh I get it you want to impress me"
Neji: "You caught me"
Sakura: "You can't hide anything from me"
Neji: "I've been hidein somethin for a while now"
Sakura: "I know you've liked me since like 6th grade"
Neji: "How'd you know"
Sakura: "Well you told Naruto need I say more" Neji laughed and the bell rang.
Kakashi: "Lunch time" The all scatterd to the cafeteria got their lunches and went outside. Naruto, Ino, Sasuke, Hinata, Neji, and Sakura all sat at a picnic table. Naruto poked his food with his fork.
Naruto: "What the hell is this I think its alive" Everyone laughed.
Neji: "Actually I think hes right" They all dumped it into a garbage can. They talked for a while then the bell rang. They walked back to class and sat in their seats. Sakura and Neji started talking again.
Neji: "So how do you feel about me liking you" Sakura kissed him.
Sakura: "Does that answer your question" Neji blushed.
Neji: "Uh um er yea" Sakura laughed. They talked for a little while longer and the bell rang again. Everyone except Kakashi, Neji, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Shikamaru, Itachi, Chouji, Lee, Kai, Vash, and Sessh left. The girls went to the baseball field and sat on the bleachers while the boys went to change. They came out and started warming up. The other team arived soon after. People started comming and sat on the bleachers to watch the game. The game started with Sasuke pitching, Neji at first, Naruto at second, Kai at shortstop, Chouji at third, Vash in left, Sessh in center, Itachi in right, and Shikamaru catching. The game ended 2 hours later when at first the score was 12-9 and we were losing 2 outs and the bases loaded the first to pitches to Neji were strikes then the last pitch Neji hit and got the Grand Slam makin it 13-12 and we won.