Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets and lies ❯ one year mission ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Secrets and lies
By yaoi_sasunaru_yaoi
~*~*~
BETA'D YAY
>>>>>>>
Sasuke-20
Naruto-20
>&g t;>>>>>

(A/N…Sasuke is the one getting preg Kay ^^)

“Talking”
/Thoughts/
~*~*~*~

This is my second fanfic so be nice and review.
I do not own the anime Naruto, nor any of the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 2 one year mission
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hey dobe.” Sasuke ignored the curious looks given to him by bystanders. He had grown used to them, and frankly, he didn't care about what anyone thought of him, except the person standing in front of him.

Growling, Naruto was about to kick Sasuke in the shin but he decided against it. He hated getting noogies from Sasuke, instead he muttered, “Teme.”

“Where are you heading too?” Naruto brightened up a bit.

“Home,” Sasuke replied easily.

Naruto squinted his eyes towards Sasuke, “So who was the lucky guy?”

“WHAT?”

“You seem in a good mood for once,” Naruto shrugged.

“Not so loud,” Sasuke whispered and snorted.

“Aww, come on, everyone knows since you were the one who yelled it out loud when Sakura was about to…” Naruto puckered his lips towards him.

Blushing, he turned his head away from Naruto

/If only it was you Naruto./


Sasuke placed his hand against Naruto's shoulder and shoved him away, hard. Naruto retaliated by shoving him back. Naruto, being an inch taller than the younger Uchiha, had a slight advantage. But even with Naruto's advantage, Sasuke still had more power.

Sasuke grabbed a fistful of Naruto's red shirt and roughly pushed him backwards. Naruto stumbled and on instincts, he grabbed Sasuke's biceps to try to stop himself from falling. Sasuke was dragged to the ground with Naruto, rolling around on the dirt-covered street; both had a fistful of each other cloths.


Naruto won, landing on top of a defeated Sasuke. Naruto smiled down at him, which he knew would just piss Sasuke off more.

Sasuke had his legs wrapped around Naruto's hips. While Naruto also held his arms to the ground, a hint of redness touched Sasuke cheeks as a little problem from the south popped up to say hello to Naruto.

He tried to unwrap himself from around Naruto, even though that's not want he really wanted, but Naruto wouldn't let Sasuke's arms go. So the brunet placed his right foot on Naruto's solid abs and roughly shoved the solid body away from his own slimmer body.
Naruto landed ungracefully on his tight ass. Sasuke was brushing the dirt from his pants leg and smoothed some other things.

/Maybe I should tell him… o-or maybe tomorrow. Yea or this weekend…/

Sasuke was making excuses for himself. He knew it, hated it. He had tried approaching Naruto three times before but had chickened out, something he was rather ashamed of.

The dark-haired boy was simply too shy. He had never really thought of himself as such before, but then again he had thought himself a lot of things before Naruto came along.

Building up what's left of his courage…

/That's it I'm going to tell him… but first … I need a drink!/

Sasuke speed-walked back into the deserted ally. He didn't notice that Naruto followed him. Naruto had never been here before, but he knew of it from Sasuke.

He watched Sasuke enter, but didn't follow him, instead leaning back on a old building facing Night Ninja, folding his hands behind his head. Getting bored by the minute, Naruto began reading the words off one poster that read: `Blonds needed.'

/I knew I should have worn a hat today./

While Naruto read, Sasuke was busy shooting down shots after shots. He found himself wondering what Naruto's response would be? Would he accept it or reject his love for him? Sitting on a stool nearest the doors, with five empty shot glasses in front of him, he saw that even that Yuki kid was still here.

Yuki was sitting with a drunkard whose name Sasuke had forgotten… Yuki kept glancing at him, like he knew something he wasn't supposed to… a secret maybe?

/I swear if that drunkard told him about Naruto... I swear I'll kill him../



Finishing two more shots, Sasuke deemed it was a good time to see Naruto, even if he felt a little woozy. Hopping off of his stool, he noticed something else. His steps were a little swayed. He was going to Naruto apartment; and he was a little surprised to see Naruto had followed him and waited on him too.

He saw Naruto flattening his hair with both hands. Sasuke walked right up to him and glanced over his left shoulder.

`Blonds needed.'

/Damn it, I needed to take that down./



Sasuke was the one who had told the manager they needed more blonds, later that day they had hung the sign outside. Sasuke was pleased, but now he despised it because Naruto had seen it.

Smirking, he turned his face to Naruto's. “Blonds, mmm,” he said, trying to make light of his mistake.

“Shut it Uchiha!”

They both started walking back to where they had first met when Sasuke stopped Naruto right by the edge of the street corner.

“Naruto I-” “Sasuke-” they both said in union

Sasuke cleared his throat, “You go first.”

“Tsunade give me a mission today, there's going to be a party and everything.”

“…” Sasuke couldn't reply. Naruto was leaving, and that scared him.

“An s-rank, can you believe it?”

Sasuke shook his head no.

“I'm leaving today at… ummm… 12pm I think? So you going to come to my going away party, right?”

“Wouldn't miss it for the world.”

/Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT! What does that big breasted bitch think she is doing sending him on an s-rank mission?/

“Umm, Naruto? Ho-how long will you be gone?” Sasuke shifted uneasily.

Naruto scratched the side of his head, “Umm… a year or more.”



TBC

Finished YAY…next chapter Naruto finds out that's Sasuke in love with him…but Sasuke doesn't tell Naruto….BUT who tells Naruto