Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Naruto, a Teacher? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again. Sorry this took so long; I've been sort of flighty lately. Sorry to anyone who was upset about Sasuke getting the Judgment Seal, but don't worry! He won't be the only one! Tell me your suggestions for Seal candidates. Okay, onward!
 
"What are you talking about Sasuke?" Naruto asked his teammate.
"Honestly haven't figured it out?" Sasuke shook his head and sighed. "Okay, I'll talk slowly for you." Naruto flipped him off. "When you suddenly shouted about Orochimaru's… personal life with Kabuto he hadn't said anything but seemed to acknowledge what you said as more than ravings." Both boys shuddered while the genin looked at them in confusion. "And you seemed to be able to predict what I was thinking earlier but I dismissed it as a prank and you dismissed it as… well, your probably just thought about ramen." Naruto glared and shouted.
"Shut-up! I don't think about ramen all of the time!" Sasuke gave him a skeptical look. "Okay, so most of the time, but still not all the time!"
"Whatever. Back to the subject, the trees themselves attacked that fat one. How the Hell did you do that?"
"I just sort of screamed for help in my mind I guess. So you think I have telepathy, or at least to certain limits?" Sasuke nodded. "Great, now I have two bloodline limits I need to turn off. And that stupid fox said I was done with it!"
"Why would you want to turn off the telepathy?" Sasuke asked. "It could really help in ninja missions."
"One word: Jiraiya," Naruto replied simply. Sasuke immediately understood.
"What the heck is going on!?" Konohamaru shouted, tired of being left out of the conversation.
"Yeah, what's going on Naruto-niisan?" Inari added a little less like Naruto. Hanabi tried to hide her confusion but gave up.
"What is going?" she asked, a little more demanding than the two boys did.
"Long story. Now get over here! We need to spin the bottle to figure out which village we'll head to!" Naruto shouted in his usual goofy glee. All four shinobi looked at Naruto.
"You mean you don't know yet?" Sasuke asked, a little irked. Naruto shook his head
"Then what was the running for miles for, Naruto-niisan?" Konohamaru asked.
"Um, exercise?" Ten minutes and a heavily bruised Naruto later…
"Okay! I'm sorry! Jeez, just spin the damn bottle," Naruto mumbled as he pulled out a map and a bottle. "The village closest to the point is our goal." Naruto spun the bottle on the map and it landed almost directly on Sunagakure. "Great, a desert," Naruto said in a whiny voice. "Where am I going to hide? At least we can visit Gaara." Naruto was about to get up to start running in the direction of Sunagakure but Konohamaru grabbed his leg.
"C'mon, Naruto-niisan! You're our temporary sensei! Teach us a cool jutsu!"
"Okay, I guess. I've never actually had to teach anyone a jutsu before," Naruto replied with a foxy grin.
"Humph," Hanabi grunted, "I don't need a jutsu. I have the Jyuuken style." Naruto frowned at Hanabi. He had a feeling showing her that the Jyuuken wasn't perfect wouldn't convince her so he tried something else.
"What? Afraid Inari and Konohamaru will master it before you?" He immediately had Hanabi's attention. "Let's see, what justu? Oh, I know! I'll teach you guys a personal creation!" At his the thought to be sleeping Sasuke cocked an eyebrow.
'I thought Naruto's creations were only vulgar, not really useful,' he thought.
"I heard, or mind-read or whatever, that," Naruto said, a little offended. Sasuke smirked.
"Good." Naruto mumbled a little but got back to the kids.
"Ignore Sir Stick-Up-His-Ass. Anyway, this jutsu is one I created in my spare time but never really bothered to use it. It does take a good amount of chakra though. Here, I'll show you in slow-motion." Naruto bit his thumb to draw blood and then did the tiger and fox seals before shouting, "Kitsuneho Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Naruto pointed with his chakra-energized thumb and around his blood a flaming fox appeared. "This justu requires chakra to hold up and blood to channel your commands mentally to the flaming fur ball. It's basically a sphere of flame that moves like fox towards whatever and then blows up in the target's face."
"COOL!" Konohamaru shouted so loudly that Inari and Hanabi were nearly knocked over. "Inari and I developed a technique based off of your Harem no Jutsu. Do you wanna see it?" Inari put his hand to his face and shook his head.
"Save it for Ero-sennin, Konohamaru. Get to work you three!" The three took a few steps away from each other for room and began. Konohamaru was first to finish the seals but his fox blew up in a matter of seconds. Inari's fox wasn't much better. It lasted awhile but he couldn't get used to the way the flames were manipulated by his chakra after so much of his time he practiced water jutsus. In the end the fox shook violently and fell to the ground, dispersing after a few awkward steps. Hanabi managed it well but her fox only about as big as two or three mice, not really a threat. All three genins responded differently. Inari tried again, Konohamaru cursed and then tried again while Hanabi quickly dispersed the fox in embarrassment.
"Don't worry you guys," Naruto reassured them. "This justu is kind of hard." The genins nodded in a sort of non-believing way. The three tried again and again, making little to no progress. After an hour Hanabi snapped.
"Why are my foxes so useless! I'm a Hyuuga!" she cried in indignant rage.
"And that's your problem right there," Naruto said as he bent down to look right at her. Hanabi gave him a confused look. "From what I know of Hinata and Neji-san is that Hyuugas seem to have a naturally low chakra levels. This gives you precise control but also makes you struggle with jutsus like this one. As your temporary sensei, I order you to take a break to gather your chakra." Hanabi sighed and leaned against one of the trees in a meditative state. "Now Konohamaru, you let your frustration get in the way of your control. Trust me, I've been there. Go take a breather, you've been doing great." Naruto grinned at Konohamaru who grinned back and immediately fell asleep. Naruto walked over to Inari and pulled out a match and a leaf. Naruto lit the match and then set the leaf of fire. "Inari, I'm afraid you're just not used to controlling fire. Use your chakra to control this small flame. It should be easier then a fox and help you get the hang of it." Inari nodded and focused on the fire. Naruto went to where Sasuke was sitting and looked proudly at his 'students'.
"Heh, who knew you'd be a good teacher, dobe?" Sasuke asked.
"Yeah…" Naruto mumbled, still looking at the genins proudly. "Hey! Wait a minute!" Sasuke chuckled before turning on his side. He was asleep in minutes. 'Guess he's still tired from that battle. Come to think of it. I'm still tired from Kyuubi's change!' Naruto stretched and yawned. "I'm going to sleep. Try not to knock yourselves out and wake me up if you need help, better yet, ask one of your teammates," Naruto instructed before laying down on the ground. "Tomorrow we'll head to Suna."
 
"How do we wake them up?" Hanabi asked the next morning, looking at the sleeping forms of Sasuke and Naruto. "We've tried tickling, yelling and sitting on them." Konohamaru suddenly got a wicked smile on his face. When he looked at Inari caught on and mimicked him. Inari started doing the hand seals.
"Wet Dream no Jutsu!"
 
I will not translate that into Japanese. I'm sorry, but I just won't. So what'd you think? I probably zoomed over Naruto's new abilities too fast but I wanted to write Naruto as a teacher. I'll try to cover his new abilities in the next chapter. Bye!