Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ His Mother's Son ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi again. Did anyone see what I foreshadowed in the last chapter? There were two things! Mystery Lady_tx: Hanabi has a stick up her butt as you put it because she is a Hyuuga and I needed an excuse to write someone with a stick up there butt. It's funny. I'll warn you now, if you dislike or hate Sasuke, you might not like this chapter. I promise I'll make it up to you though.
 
"Kids, run. Now," Naruto ordered to the genins behind him and Sasuke.
"But-" Konohamaru and Inari began.
"Run! He'll kill you!" Naruto shouted again. Looking none to happy about it, Inari, Konohamaru and Hanabi dashed off.
"What are you doing here, snake?" Sasuke asked in a gruff voice.
"Why Sasuke-kun, you sound like you're not happy to see me!" Orochimaru hissed. Naruto and Sasuke sent him death glares, still in fighting stance. "I'm here to offer you power Sasuke-kun, this is your last chance…"
"No!" Sasuke shouted. "You have no intention of letting me become strong enough!" Orochimaru just smirked.
"You sound as if you had a choice." Sasuke growled. Naruto started reaching for his kunai but he stopped and shuddered.
"You do what with Kabuto!?" Naruto screeched, seemingly out of nowhere. "Furthermore, why did you say that now!?" Both Sasuke and Orochimaru looked at Naruto like he'd grown a second head before Orochimaru got a wicked smile on his face.
"How interesting. Perhaps I have a use for you after all, Naruto. Take them both." Out from behind him the Sound Five came into view.
"What!?" Naruto shouted, "I though you guys were dead!"
"The cursed seal is a marvel, isn't it?" Kidoumaru said, smiling evilly as he brought all six arms together and cracked his knuckles. Tayuya eyed Naruto closely, lust burning like fire in her eyes.
"Ooh, can I have him as a pet, Orochimaru-sama?" Tayuya asked, trying to look cute, even though Orochimaru wouldn't notice (A/N: coughflamingcoughhomosexualcough).
"Go ahead," Orochimaru answered simply. Tayuya smiled wickedly.
"Jiroubu, make it snappy!" she yelled at the largest of the Sound Five who immediately activated his level one curse seal.
"Fine," he grumbled as he prepared for battle.
'Okay, definitely don't want to be captured now,' Naruto thought, 'and what did Orochimaru mean by a use for me and why didn't Sasuke notice what he said about Kabuto!' Naruto involuntarily shivered. "Ha, bring it! Sasuke and I can take you all on!" Naruto knew that wasn't true if they activated their level tow curse seals, but he was trying to scare them.
"Well, we can't have that," Orochimaru said, smirking as he held his hands up in a seal.
"AAAAAGGGHH!" Sasuke screamed as the seal on his neck started activating.
'Damn,' was all Naruto thought. Naruto prepared to grab Sasuke and run, but a flash of knowledge went through his mind. Naruto placed his three fingers between his pinkie and thumb in a pyramid position and they glowed with blue chakra that totally bypassed the gloves. Naruto charged as fast as he could to the screaming Sasuke but was intercepted by Jiroubu. "Put me down, you blubbering oaf!" Naruto shouted. 'Help!' he shouted in his mind. 'Help!' Jiroubu just smiled and held the thrashing Naruto in the air.
"Now, what's that you have there?" Orochimaru asked, noticing the strange way his fingers are place with chakra swirling around them.
"Come here and I'll show you, snake-bastard!" Naruto shouted.
"HEY! Respect Orochimaru-sama-AAAGGHH!" Jiroubu screamed as something flung him into the air, releasing his grip on Naruto. Right when Jiroubu was about to land a tree bent down and smacked him golf ball-style into a very surprised Kidoumaru. Naruto did a quick double take.
"A tree? Oh, whatever. Thanks!" Naruto shouted and ran to Sasuke who was starting to get covered in a black flame patter. "Judgment Seal!" Naruto place his glowing fingers over the cursed seal. There was a flash of light and everything seemed to stop for Sasuke. The pain was gone but now his entire life was flashing before his eyes. Every good and bad deed he'd ever done was relived in a matter of moments. The two highlights for good were when he'd risked his life for Naruto when they were fighting Haku and the friendship that blossomed between them over the years. However, he also saw how he fought Naruto at the Valley of the End and almost killed him. 'Itachi isn't worth it,' was Sasuke's last thought was before the images faded and he was engulfed by darkness.
"What have you done!?" Orochimaru screamed in anger. Where his hold on Sasuke once was, there was a blood red circle with three equally red slash marks in a pyramid formation. Before anyone could do anything Sasuke stood up. Blood-colored flames appeared on his skin and his Sharingan had four dots, but it was golden.
"Ready?" Sasuke asked Naruto with a smirk. Naruto grinned and nodded.
'I need your power Kyuubi,' Naruto thought to the nine-tailed demon.
WELL, IF YOU WON'T GET LAID THEN I GUESS A BLOODY BATTLE WILL DO. Naruto felt a burst of power run through him like he had never had before. Red chakra swirled around him, turning his eyes and hair red. His teeth sharpened and his ears turned into fox ears that moved to the top of his head. Naruto's foxgloves released red and extremely long claws. Orochimaru paled even more than usual and disappeared. Tayuya and Jiroubu followed, but Kidoumaru, Sakon and Ukon foolishly stayed and activated level two. The two changed teenagers smiled and charged. Naruto at Sakon and Ukon, Sasuke at Kidoumaru. Their speed far exceed anything the Sound Five members had expected and Sakon had claws through his head before he could flinch. After digging in, Naruto's claws released a pulse that that blew Sakon's upper body to bits. Sasuke smacked a knee into Kidoumaru's head that nearly snapped the spider freak's neck but he recovered in mid air and summoned his giant spider that was cut down by a chidori before it could attack. Meanwhile Ukon latched himself to Naruto but before he could gloat waves of insane amounts of pain wracked his body. Naruto was forcing his demonic chakra thought Ukon.
"What's the matter, a little to spicy for you?" Naruto teased with a growling undertone right before Ukon exploded and separated form Naruto. Naruto quickly charged Kidoumaru, who was locked in a spider web jutsu duel with Sasuke thanks to the Sharingan, and knocked him backwards. Sasuke used this time to come at him and thanks once again to his new Sharingan easily blocked every attack from his six-armed foe and with an open palm strike sent him flying into the air.
"Katon: Gyakkou no Jutsu!" Sasuke cried and burnt Kidoumaru to a crisp. Naruto and Sasuke smiled at each other before nearly collapsing and they had to use each other for support. The changes in their appearance faded and they headed towards where the genins had gone.
 
"Wow, Naruto-niisan!" Konohamaru shouted in hero-worship," You're awesome!" Naruto and Sasuke had found the genins with little effort and with massive editing, recounted the battle. Sasuke and Naruto were tired beyond belief but were happy.
"Hey, Naruto, what was that?" Sasuke asked when the little kids had their back turned.
"Bloodline," Naruto answered simply. It wasn't the whole truth, but it was the truth.
"Kick-ass bloodline," Sasuke replied, for once smiling at Naruto instead of smirking. Naruto did a foxy grin.
"Kyuubi, what did you do to me?'
WHAT, I CAN'T GIVE YOU MY BLOODLINE? The Kyuubi was faking hurt.
'Thanks, Fur ball.'
NO PROBLEM, KIT. JUST REMEMBER THIS DAY WHEN YOU START GROWING TAILS. Naruto's eyes widened. DON'T WORRY, IT'S ONLY IN THAT FORM, YOUR HANYOU FORM. Inside, Naruto was relieved but made no sign of it so no one would get suspicious. Secretly the Kyuubi thought to himself, MOSTLY.
"Naruto," Sasuke began, "thanks. Also, since when do you have telepathy and can order trees around?"
 
What do you think? Sorry that this chapter was different than most, but I wanted some action and don't worry, I'll revert back to comedy next chapter. So, can you tell what I foreshadowed in the last chapter now? Can you? As for the name of this chapter, the Kyuubi is not Naruto's mother, he is a guy. The chapter's name comes from other abilities. Review and or flame, please! Flaming me may result in being devoured alive by my dragons.