Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Revenge ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi everybody. Atlas_Sword told me how to say twin in Japanese so that jutsu has been fixed. Thanks again Atlas_Sword. Anyway, um, I forgot what I was going to say. Onward!
 
"I never want to see another tree ever again!" Konohamaru wheezed. Naruto looked at Sasuke.
 
"You drilled them on tree walking? I guess it'll help with the training to master my Souryu Endyan no Jutsu." Sasuke smirked almost sadistically.
 
"I made the tree walk under…extreme conditions." Naruto gave Sasuke a funny look.
 
"He shot fireballs at us!" Konohamaru shouted, being the only one with enough energy left to speak. Naruto burst out laughing.
 
"Remind me to never leave you with them ever again, Sasuke-teme," Naruto said with a grin. Sasuke just shrugged. "You guys should probably take a lunch break" The genin managed to drag themselves off the ground and took out some food. Sasuke ate as well and seeing so many people eat Naruto pulled out ramen even though he'd already eaten a ton. After lunch they continued their travels, the genin walking very slowly. After about an hour of seemingly endless wandering Sasuke spoke.
 
"Naruto, where exactly are we going?" he asked, his voice hinting that he thought that they were just aimlessly wandering.
 
"We are going to an inn I heard about in Suna. It's should be around here somewhere." Naruto activated his Beasts Within Technique. He looked around, ignoring the looks of awe the genin were giving him at his change in appearance. He noticed a large collection of heat coming from the north. He grinned and dashed in that direction without a second though. Sasuke sighed and called out to him.
 
"Hey, dobe! The brats can't keep up with us, remember?" There was a silence, the kids to afraid to retort to Sasuke calling them brats lest he make them to his tree drills. Naruto leapt back into the space and made an embarrassed grin and put his hand behind his head.
 
"Hehe, sorry." Naruto then started off again, slower this time so he could lead the genin through the twist and turns in the forest to a large wooden building. And by large I mean freaking HUGE! The five accept Sasuke and Hanabi's jaws dropped at the sheer size of it. They walked inside and the place was filled with expensive furnishings. "Wow, I heard the place was fancy, but his is just…"
 
"Naruto, Sasuke? What are you doing here?" They turned around to see none other than Neji walking out of a huge crowd of girls. Neji looked at Naruto and noticed not only that he looked much different (the second, one night puberty, remember?) but that he also looked absolutely horrified. Sasuke just sighed and moved far from Naruto as the flood of fan girls came stampeding by. They all heard Naruto scream and then run outside and blast his way to the roof with his Uzamaki Roar. Neji looked at Sasuke quizzically.
 
"Long story," Sasuke replied. "Be right back, I need to go save him." Sasuke also walked out of the inn.
 
"Hello, Neji." Neji's eyes widened and he looked right at Hanabi, noticing her for the first time.
 
"Good evening, Hanabi-sama," Neji said, barely able to hide his venom. Hanabi and Neji stared at each other for awhile before Inari broke the awkward silence.
 
"Come on, Hanabi, we should probably check in," he said, dragging her to the counter, leaving Konohamaru to chase after them, not wanting to be alone with the fairly scary Neji. Neji's gaze only left Hanabi ten minutes later when he felt a fist make contact with his face. He flew into the wall and glared angrily at his assailant.
 
"That… was for… breaking up with… Ten-ten," Naruto gasped out, out of breath from dodging fan girls. Sasuke eyes widened for only a second after that statement, and he nearly let the barely standing Naruto fall. Neji's anger quickly changed into confusion.
 
"Why are you mad at me for that?" he asked, his pale eyes twitching in agitation.
 
"Blood line… pheromone… sexual assault," Naruto explained simply. This time Sasuke did let him drop. "Ouch! Teme, what was that for!?" Naruto shouted as he pulled himself up, now leaning on the couch. Neji didn't need the Byakuugan see through Sasuke and smirked. Sasuke just growled and grabbed the keys from the genin and marched up the stairs of the inn. Naruto grumbled for a little while, totally oblivious to what pissed off Sasuke. "Hey, how did you guys manage to pay?"
 
"Sasuke gave us some money because he figured that you'd end up running from mobs and he'd end saving you and leaving us alone," Hanabi replied an amused smirk on her face. Naruto's right eye twitched but even he had to admit to the wisdom of Sasuke's actions.
 
"Oh, that reminds me," Naruto proclaimed as he stood fully erect and punched Neji once again in the jaw, making the older shinobi and jounin quite angry.
 
"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" Neji asked, dropping into a battle stance.
 
"No. Ten-ten just did it twice." Neji didn't shift out of his battle stance. Naruto smiled and dropped into one as well.
 
"Outside, please," the worker at the counter said suddenly. Naruto paled.
 
"Err, but there are really scary girls looking for me out there," Naruto whimpered. Neji actually smiled and used a palm-thrust to launch Naruto out the door. Naruto screamed and the group heard girls squeal in delight.
 
'I wonder if he really deserved that?' Neji wondered to himself before dismissing the thought and bowing to Hanabi before checking out and leaving via the window.
 
Well, that was a rather pointless chapter. Oh well, I hope it was enjoyable. And if you think it was odd how he seemed to get over his parent thing, I'll bring that up later, but I don't like writing serious chapters that much so just wait for the next one. I don't feel like saying my usual ending lines so this is it.