Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Lineage ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, this chapter will be better, I promise! This chapter is going to focus on his parents. And Hinata Kicks Ass, I don't approve of masochism…So stop trying to get my dragons to eat you! Onward!
 
"Was that really necessary, Sasuke?" Naruto asked his teammate when he found him next to the beaten form of a mailman. Sasuke just nodded as he burned a letter. "I guess he was a little confused about the difference between shinobi and sleet?"
 
"Wow!" Konohamaru shouted as he inspected the body. "I didn't know that bent like that!"
 
"It doesn't," Hanabi replied. Konohamaru made an 'o' shape with his mouth and slowly backed away from Sasuke. Naruto shook his head from side-to-side in a very not Naruto-like way.
 
"Great, just great teme. Now we have to wait for this guy to wake up since you beat the shit out of him!" Naruto was fuming, his conscience making him look after the poor sap because… well because he's Naruto. Naruto's agitation flowed out freely until a tree came and picked the mailman up. Everyone in the group looked like a bunch of fish, except Sasuke, who was doing a good job of hiding it. There was a pause and then Naruto spoke. "Err, thanks a lot I guess." Then he turned to his team of genin and Sasuke. "The tree says it'll look after him for us." There was some more staring before Sasuke spoke.
 
"You're ancestors were weird, dobe." The three genins understood that this meant it was a bloodline of Naruto's. Konohamaru pouted.
 
"Ah, nuts. I want to be able to boss tree's around, too." Sensing the tree's irritation at being considered a servant Naruto immediately spoke up.
 
"I don't boss them around, I can just ask for favors," Naruto replied quickly enough for Sasuke to raise an eyebrow. 'I think I should check something,' Naruto thought before performing a jutsu. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" A fox about the size of a German shepherd appeared. The fox looked at the gaping genins, the curious Sasuke and then back at Naruto.
 
"What's up, Naruto?" the fox asked, looking slightly agitated that there wasn't a battle going on.
 
"Do you know who my mom was?" Naruto asked the fox. The fox shook his head.
 
"No, but Kyushen probably does, he was always butting into your father's love life." The fox shook his head in embarrassment and poofed away.
 
"Hey Sasuke, take care of the kids will you? I need to go find something out." Without another word he disappeared with a jutsu to the fox realm that the foxes had taught him during training. Then the genins looked at Sasuke expectantly and he knew a migraine was on its way.
 
"Yo! Ero-kitsune! I need to talk!" Naruto shouted into the now empty valley. 'Where'd everybody go?'
 
"HAHAHA! Hey that's kind of (hic) like what he calls Jiraiya (hic)!" Naruto heard a very familiar and drunken voice say.
 
"Aw, (hic) shaddup," he heard another familiar voice say. Naruto's eye twitched and he went behind Kyushen's massive hill where he heard the voiced and saw countless frogs and foxes partying, including Kyushen and Gamabunta who were leaning on each other for support. Naruto's eye continued to twitch.
 
"What the Hell is going on?" he asked to no one in particular but Kyunaa answered him anyway, scaring the crap out of him with her sudden appearance.
 
"They're celebrating the reinstallation of the treaty between foxes and frogs." Naruto gave her a blank look. "Kit, since you have the contracts for both frogs and foxes you, like your father, helped forge a peace treaty between our two clans. The first one was severely weakened when your father died." Now Naruto looked confused.
 
"Wait, only Ero-sennin and the Yondaime could summon frogs before I learned how to, and Ero-sennin is still alive, so…" Naruto's eyes widened. If she didn't feel sorry for Naruto, Kyunaa would have been irritated. "But the Yondaime was a Kazama…" Naruto mumbled.
 
"Arashi used the name 'Kazama' to protect his family once he became famous. Why do you think you look exactly like him except for the whisker marks, courtesy of my cousin?" Naruto's look of awe was suddenly replace by rage.
 
"Why did the old man ever tell me! He knew, I just know it! And Ero-sennin too I bet! I ought to-" Kyunaa cut him off.
 
"Sarutobi hid your identity so no one would try to kill you when you were still in your crib. Your father had many enemies, Kit. As for Jiraiya and Tsunade, they don't know I can tell you that for sure. Why they couldn't recognize you is beyond me."
 
"But I showed Ero-sennin my summoning!" Naruto shouted, his anger only partially subsided.
 
"He probably didn't want to admit to himself his student's child was still alive, he probably couldn't bare the thought of not having taken you in if he let himself believe you are his beloved student's son." Naruto abandoned his anger and just looked sad. Kyunaa looked at him with a fox's version of a motherly expression. "Come on, Kit. We have ramen," she said prodding Naruto with her nose. Naruto was immediately snapped out of his reverie and launched into the food table, surprising several foxes and frogs. Kyunaa chuckled to herself; glad he could overcome this bump in his life. As Naruto devoured bowl after countless bowl in front of amazed animals he thought to himself.
 
'So that's why he sealed Kyuubi inside of me. HE couldn't bear to ask anyone else make that sacrifice when he had a son and was the Hokage. I guess I would've done the same thing.' After several bowls of ramen Naruto left the stunned animals at the food table to talk to Kyushen.
 
"Hiiiiiii Kit. What's (hic) up?" Kyushen replied, swaying against Gamabunta at the same time. Naruto wasn't sure if he'd get a goo answer from Kyushen when he was this drunk, but tried nonetheless.
 
"Who was my mom, Ero-kitsune?" Gamabunta burst out laughing and Kyushen was to drunk to mind the nickname.
 
"Ohhhh, yeah, she was pretty, you know, for a human," Kyushen replied. "Her clan was weird though, they could (hic) talk to nature without having to smoke anything (hic)! And Arashi once said that she was good in bed 'cuz she could read his mind and knew exactly what he wanted!" Naruto shivered.
 
"A name, pleas," he asked with growing agitation.
 
"Oh yeaaaahhh. It was, um, Kana, I think. Yeah, Kana Moriga."
"Thanks," Naruto answered. "Okay, so talking to nature and telepathy sound like its it.' Naruto sighed in relief when he noticed Kyunaa standing to the side. "Why aren't you celebrating with Ero-kitsune?" Naruto asked. She chuckled at the nickname before replying. "Alcohol is bad for babies." It took Naruto a moment to understand. "Oh! Congrats! Don't let them end up like Ero-kitsune over there." And with that Naruto teleported back to where Sasuke and the genin were. When he arrived he noticed the genin were lying across the ground, unconscious. Naruto raised an eyebrow as Sasuke. "They asked for training," he replied calmly. "You're a sadistic bastard, aren't you?" I hope that was a little better. Anyway, read and review, flamers will be burned and eaten and advice/constructive criticism welcome! See you next chapter! Well sort of.