Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ I'm Sorry!!! ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm sooo sorry! T.T Anyway, I'm giving up the Internet for lent, so just warning you! Please don't abandon me! I'll have at least two chapters out as soon as lent is over! Onward! T.T
 
"Aw, shit," Naruto said as the wave of fan girls descended on him. Sasuke and the genin were long gone. Naruto ran faster than a cheetah that had just spent a fifty-dollar gift certificate to Starbucks. He zoomed across Konohoa, zipping around Konohoa so fast most people thought they saw a red wind. Remember his new outfit? 'Almost there…' he thought to himself as he approached the Hokage tower. "Uzamaki Roar!" Naruto blasted off of the ground and shattered Tsunade's window. "I'm safe!" he shouted before an angry Tsunade grabbed him by the head. "Or maybe not."
 
"You… knocked…my…sake…over!" Naruto gulped before Tsunade proceeded to beat the stuffing out of him.
Next Scene
"Nice to see that you're back brat," Tsunade said as she sat back and watched Naruto's wounds heal themselves. "Judging by your entrance I'm guessing you haven't figured out how turn your pheromone off?" Naruto nodded. "Than why are you back?" Naruto blushed quickly before speaking.
 
"I get into trouble everywhere I go and I figured I might as well do it where Ichiraku is nearby." Tsunade looked at Naruto, disbelief evident on her face. The look was soon replaced with mischief however. Naruto blushed again and immediately switched topics. "Well then, how about I make a report on the training trip with the genin?" Naruto asked hopefully. Tsunade sighed and readied herself to listen. Naruto explained everything that had happened, but he saved the battles with Akatsuki and Orochimaru for last. "…And I gave Sasuke the Judgment Seal, I transformed into a hanyou and we whaled on Akatsuki members trying to capture Gaara and earlier we whaled on Orochimaru's minions." Naruto headed towards the door but Tsunade grabbed his arm.
 
"Why didn't you come back to report Akatsuki and Orochimaru's movement earlier?" the busty blonde asked, her 'I'm going to hurt you if you give me a bad answer' face showing.
 
"Umm, I didn't think it was important?" Naruto suggested hopefully, his voice shrinking in fear as he spoke.
 
"Wrong." A fierce beating ensued.
Next Scene
"So, how did the Hokage take all the news?" Sasuke asked as he sat in the shade beside Naruto, who was holding and ice pack to this head.
 
"You can't tell?" Naruto replied sharply. "Ow, my head…" he mumbled afterwards. Sasuke looked behind himself suddenly.
 
"Well, see you later, dobe." Sasuke got up off of the grass and left very quickly. Naruto looked at him questioningly before he felt arms slip around him.
 
"Hi, Naru-kun," came Hinata's sweet voice. Innocent, yet seductive at the same time. Naruto relaxed ever so slightly. "I missed you," she said, her hands sliding up and down his muscular chest.
 
"H-h-hi, Hinata-chan," Naruto stuttered out. He craned his head back to look at Hinata and his mouth promptly hit the ground. Her face was normal, the usual, cut Hinata, but her body was much more… accentuated from the days of her parka. She was wearing fairly tight leather pants and a white tank top the showed off her impressive chest quite nicely. Hinata was a bit taken aback by the 'chan' part but still sidled up next to him, taking his not running away as an invitation. Naruto's mind was racing, and Kyuubi didn't help.
 
TAKE HER! NOW, ON THE GRASS!
 
'Shut up! Oh, she feels so… No! Must… resist…perverted…side…' As Naruto's mental battle was waged he somewhat mindlessly began to stutter something out. "Hey, Hi-Hinata? I was, um, w-wondering if, if," Naruto took in a sharp breath, "ifyou'dliketoeathlunchwithmeatIchiraku's!" Naruto finished quickly. Quite a change for out little loudmouth, huh? Hinata stopped her fondling of Naruto's (still clothed you perverts) chest. She blushed briefly.
 
"Sure, Naru-kun, I'd love too. I'll meet you in an hour," Hinata practically danced off, giggling and blushing the entire time. Little did she know how many times the girls of Konohoa would try to kill her in the next hour. Naruto let out a shaky sigh of relief. Then he smiled his foxy grin.
 
"Woohoo! I have a date!"
 
I STILL SAY YOU SHOULD HAVE-
 
 
'I'm in way a too good mood for your libido, Kyuubi.' Naruto could swear he saw the giant demon pout in his mind.
 
I SAVE YOUR ASS SO MANY TIMES AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET…
 
 
I know it's short but I am sooo sorry! I won't even feed you to my dragons if your flames are about my update schedule! I am sooo sorry! T.T Don't abandon me!