Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Post-Date ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm back! Yay, lent if finally f***ing over! Sorry for the wait, this chapter will be longer than usual! I'll update tomorrow too! Onward!
 
Naruto stared lovingly at the woman next to him on the park bench. He touched her cheek and thought 'How could I have ever not noticed you?' He also smiled as he saw the new mark on her neck. 'Whoopsie, didn't know I could do it on accident…oh well, now Hina-chan will always be safe.' He draped his arms around her slightly smaller body hugged her. When she didn't move in reply Naruto turned her around slightly and saw that she had fallen asleep while they had been watching the sunrise. Naruto smiled again before picking her up bridal style and jumping onto the roofs. He started heading towards the Hyuuga compound but a voice in his head stopped him.
 
"KIT, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING? WHAT DO YOU THINKG THOSE HYUUGAS ARE GOING TO THINK WHEN THEY SEE YOU CARRYING THEIR UNCONSCIOUS HEIRESS? THINK, IDIOT, THEY ALREADY HATE YOU!" Naruto frowned and realized Kyuubi was right.
 
'Damn, you're right Kyuubi.'
 
"YOU'RE WELCOME. NOW WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SCR-" Naruto forcefully ended the connection before Kyuubi could finish.
 
'Now how am I going to get her home? I could take her to my apartment…' Naruto blushed and shook his head but nearly considered it again when he 'heard' one of Hinata's dreams with his telepathy. 'C'mon, think Naruto…I know! I'll make Neji do it!' Naruto checked his watch. 'By now he's probably on his twentieth sparring match with Lee." Naruto grinned and started heading towards the old training grounds of Gai's team.
Next Scene
Naruto watched with a small grin as Neji pounded Lee into the dirt. Before Lee could challenge him again Naruto jumped down from the tree. "Hey, Lee, hey Neji."
 
"Hello Naruto!" shouted the ever-enthusiastic Lee. "Have you come to spar with us and strengthen you flame of you-"
 
"Why are you carrying Hinata?" Neji interrupted Lee when he saw who Naruto was carrying. "What did you do to her?"
 
"Relax Neji, we just went out on a date-" Neji started to glow red with anger, he had become very protective of Hinata in the last few years.
 
"If you-"
 
"Don't be a pervert, Neji, we only kissed a few times. I just need you to take her back home. I don't think the Hyuugas like me very much as it is and would attack first and ask questions later if they saw me holding their unconscious heiress." Neji's glare faded a little as he walked over and took his cousin in his arms. "I still intend to hurt you for pushing me into that mob when my pheromone was still active, Neji." With that Naruto bounded away with incredible speed.
 
"I feel like I am missing something!" Lee cried out and struck the goo-guy pose. "I will run five laps around Konohoa for my ignorance!"
Next Scene
Naruto waited at the bridge for his teammates to show up. 'I hope Sakura doesn't jump me, but I think the pheromone's wearing off.' Naruto smiled at the thought.
 
"Good morning Naruto!" Naruto shifted his head when he heard Sakura's voice. Sakura walked up to the blonde ninja with a slight blush. "Um, listen, Naruto, I'm really sorry for what I tried to do a few times, I don't know what came over me, I just went a little nuts for some reason!" Before Sakura could continue with apologies and excuses Naruto interrupted her.
 
"It's okay Sakura, ya' see, one of my blood lines was a really powerful pheromone that I didn't know how to turn off for awhile." Once Naruto finished he readied himself for the head blow that always came when Sakura thought something was his fault, but she didn't hit him. 'What, oh no, not the pheromone.'
 
"Oh, well, I guess I'm glad it wasn't exactly my fault. So, Naruto, would you like to go out for ramen with me as my apology?" Naruto sat their dumbstruck for a bit.
 
'Huh? Why did she… Oh yeah, when the pheromone started my body changed a little bit, I almost forgot about that with all the chaos. "No thanks, Sakura, I'm kind of dating Hina-chan now." Naruto grinned dreamily when he thought of Hinata, but for only a second. What surprised Naruto the most was when his telepathy picked up Sakura's approval.
 
"I'm glad you finally noticed her, dumbbell. I'm glad you finally got rid of that jumpsuit too." Sakura smiled at her friend and teammate before her thought's sidetracked to Sasuke. "Where's Sasuke, he's almost always the first one here." Naruto smirked slightly.
 
"I may have an idea…"
Next Scene
Sasuke watched a crying Ten-ten from his spot in the tree. "First Neji dumped me," she cried, "and then I sexually assaulted Naruto for some reason I can't remember!" Sasuke took a deep breath.
 
'Okay Sasuke, here we go." He jumped down from the tree and walked over to the bench Ten-ten was sitting on. "H-hi Ten-ten," Sasuke greeted her. 'Say something cool Sasuke, say something cool, dammit!' Ten-ten looked up at him and even with puffy eyes from crying Sasuke thought she looked beautiful. She grabbed his arm and started crying into it and Sasuke nearly collapsed into a pile of jelly. She cried about all Neji and Naruto and Sasuke just sort of patted her head in a state of unfamiliar bliss. When she looked up at him Sasuke snapped out of it.
 
"It's okay, Ten-ten, Neji's a prick and Naruto had some sort of blood line that makes women go crazy but he finally managed to turn it off. It's okay, it's not your fault." Ten-ten smiled at Sasuke through her drying tears and hugged him.
 
"Thank-you Sasuke! I feel better now." Sasuke didn't reply because he was focused pretty solely on Tent-ten's body pressing into his. Ten-ten released him and started walking away but Sasuke caught her shoulder with a barely shaking hand.
 
"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for onigiri with me at maybe six?" Sasuke mentally crossed her fingers. Ten-ten smiled and wiped away the last of her tears.
 
"Sure, sounds like fun. Meet you there." As Ten-ten walked away Sasuke thought her heard Sakura yelling 'NOOOOO!' from the meeting bridge.
Next Scene
Sasuke never showed up for practice and when Naruto told Sakura about what Sasuke was probably doing she went off looking for him so Naruto just went to Ichiraku instead. He was on his fifth bowl when he realized he was being watched. Naruto sat up and paid the old chef and walked into an alley. "Alright, come one out whoever you are." Hiashi Hyuuga came out of the shadows.
 
"What did you do to my daughter, demon?"
 
"Pardon?" Naruto asked, actually confused by what Hiashi was talking about.
 
"Don't feign innocence. Neji told me you went out on a date," he practically spat out the word, "and now she is suddenly more powerful."
 
"Don't' you usually complain about her being weak," Naruto said, a growl seeping into his voice.
 
"Strength given by a demon is not something to be proud of. What did you do to her!? There is no way that in one night she became able to throw her once stronger little sister around like a rag doll with training alone. And to top it off you penetrated my Hanabi's mind as well with your teachings. Hiashi grabbed Naruto's collar but Naruto just glared into those white eyes.
 
"First of all I was assigned to teach Hanabi and as for Hina-chan I gave her a gift of protection, but this new power she used I'm guessing wasn't that."
 
"Oh really?" Hiashi hissed.
 
"Did she look any different? Because if she didn't her new 'power' is just her new confidence that I appear to have boosted. I love your daughter." Hiashi growled and tossed Naruto into a wall.
 
"You will have Hinata over my dead body, demon!" he shouted as he slipped into the Jyuuken. Before Hiashi could blink Naruto had his hand around his throat and Hiashi was pinned to the alley wall. 'How did he…' Hiashi thought, 'I felt no demonic chakra!'
 
"I don't need Kyuubi's chakra for you." Naruto smirked when he saw Hiashi's surprise when Naruto read his mind. "And if you try to put a stop to me seeing Hina-chan, I will put a stop to you! I will never let anyone harm Hina-chan or our relationship" Naruto ended with a growl and released a dazed Hiashi.
 
'That look in his eyes, those aren't the eyes of a demon. Those are the eyes of the Yondaime.' Naruto left the alley without even realizing that he had just gained the approval of Hiashi.
 
It's not that long but I'm going to update tomorrow too! Please don't abandon my fic, I'll write more often. The next chapter will probably be more action-y. Is that even a word! Please read and review and flamers will once again be fed to my dragons.