Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ Kidnapped! ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As promised, today's update. Onward!
 
Naruto was still fuming from his encounter with Hiashi when felt like he was being watched. Naruto abruptly stopped, acting like he was smelling the fresh air when he really activated his Beasts Within Bloodline and sniffed in deeply. Naruto fell over anime-style when he realized who it was. "Come on out, Konohamaru."
 
"Wow, that was quick, Naruto-sensei!" Konohamaru said as he hopped out from behind a bush.
 
"I'm Naruto-sensei, now?" Konohamaru nodded vigorously.
 
"Yeah! I came to tell you that when Hanabi-chan, Inari and I checked in with Hokage-sama and Ebisu-sensei we showed him what we learned and Ebisu says that he's gonna make sure to get you whenever he has a mission to teach us!" Naruto grinned and chuckled.
 
"Awesome. But hey, Konohamaru. In all seriousness, a lot of shinobi would attack first and ask questions later if they thought someone was following them, try not to make it a habit of following Leaf ninja around." Konohamaru blushed slightly but Naruto just smiled and started his towards his home once again. 'Maybe I should visit Ero-sennin?' Naruto felt a flare of bitterness but pushed it easily enough away. 'He didn't know I was still alive. Hey, I wonder if he still has my dad's old coat?' With that final thought Naruto changed course and headed for the Frog Hermit.
Next Scene
"Ero-sennin, you here?" Naruto shouted across the house. When there was no reply he started looking for a closet. When he found one he started looking through it. 'Let's see… no, no, no, who does he expect to where that? No, no, no that's not it, no, no, does that even count as clothing? No, no, why does he have more women's clothes than men's? No, no… Aha!' Naruto fished out the Yondaime's old jacket.
 
"Naruto! What are you doing!?" Jiraiya came through the door and looked angry. "You can't just barge into people's houses and take things… that don't… belong to… you." Jiraiya slowly stopped talking as he saw Naruto put on the coat. Naruto looked straight at the flabbergasted old man and took pity on him.
 
"It's okay, Ero-sennin, I forgive you." With that, Naruto left via the window. Once he was gone Jiraiya fell to his knees and cried. His student's son was alive.
Next Scene
'Maybe wearing Dad's old coat wasn't such a good idea," Naruto thought as he noticed the stares. He saw people stare at, not with hatred or fear or anger, but with awe and surprise. They stared at Naruto until they would run into things and each other.
 
"How dare you, demon." Naruto sighed and turned to face his accuser(s). They were two chuunins.
 
"How dare you mock the Yondaime with your impersonation!" Both chuunins charged Naruto, kunais drawn. Naruto simply charged a Rasengan in each hand that formed claws in his Foxgloves. With two quick swipes both attackers were down for the count: their kunais sliced to ribbon and their chest cut open.
 
"Vile demon! Attacking our fair city!" Naruto's eye twitched as he faced down the jounin in front of him currently.
 
"It was self-defense you crazy bastard!" Naruto shouted at him. Not listening, the jounin formed some seals and unleashed a massive fireball on Naruto. Naruto used kwarimi and re-appeared behind the over-confident jounin. "Nighty-night!" Naruto hit the ninja over his head and knocked him out cold. 'What a pathetic jounin, I didn't even expect that to work. Great, now I'm going to get into a load of trouble.' Grumbling, Naruto jumped onto the roofs and started leaping towards his next destination: Tsunade's office so he wouldn't have to worry about meeting the ANBU who would no doubtedly be called to the scene by a citizen. Whining the entire time, Naruto made it half way there when he was grabbed off the roof and pulled into an alley by some weird creature. One of Tayuya's chakra sucking oni.
 
"Won't Orochimaru-sama be pleased when we bring him the Kyuubi brat and all his Bloodlines," Jiroubu said, "Now let's go Tayuya, I'm hungry!" Tayuya never stopped playing her flute but started to turn around and the one followed. Naruto started feeling woozy as his chakra was being eaten away but managed to call up some strength.
 
"You want my chakra… whatever the Hell you are!? Well suck on this!" Naruto unleashed a bolt of the Kyuubi's energy that evaporated the oni and changed him into his two-tailed hanyou form. "I took out Sakon and Ukon in level two curse seal and now I'm stronger. Do you really think you two can beat me?" Jiroubu growled and started changing into level two, as did Tayuya.
 
"Chiryu Endan no Jutsu!" Jiroubu cried and sent a giant earth dragon at Naruto. Naruto quickly performed his own seals instead of dodging.
 
"Souryu Endan no Jutsu!" A lighting dragon tore Jiroubu's attack apart and a fire dragon sent him sprawling to the ground. Naruto couldn't relax long because Tayuya sent three oni at him and they all started sucking his chakra. 'Can't afford do to many of Kyuubi's chakra pulses so here goes nothing!' "Kitsune Senpu!" Naruto spun incredibly quickly and using his demon claws and tails tore the oni apart before being tackled by Jiroubu. Naruto stuck Rasengan claws through Jiroubu, blowing apart most of his stomach and killing him. Naruto turned to face his now alone attacker but noticed his vision started getting hazy. 'Oh no,' he thought, 'not now.' Naruto collapsed into unconsciousness.
 
Ooh, suspense! I hope you liked the chapter and I'll try to update this weekend. Please read and review and flamers will be fed to my dragons unless they're constructive.