Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets of the Uzamaki Clan ❯ The Favor ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Boo! Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of its characters or anything involving it. This fic is merely for recreational purposes and practice. Onward!
 
As Naruto happily slurped down his seventh bowl of ramen, the rest of the Rookie Nine and Gai's team entered the restaurant. "All of our youths burn bright! Now we are all jounin!"
 
"Hi Lee-kun!" Sakura waved at him and slammed the taijutsu specialist onto a seat next to her. Lee looked like he was about to cry in happiness. Luckily for everyone there Naruto spoke up before Lee could.
 
"That test wasn't so hard!" Kiba sneered at him.
 
"You probably got easy opponents, Naruto! I had to fight some psycho with an axe bigger than I am!" As Kiba went into the details of his 'horrifying' battle Ino tried glomping onto Sasuke, only to be roughly pulled away by a very pissed off Ten-ten.
 
"Don't even try it!" With a huff, and the immediate backing away of everyone but Sasuke, Ten-ten sat next to the Uchiha and gave him a hug. Naruto had to hold back a wave of laughter as Sasuke turned redder than a strawberry.
 
"H-hi Ten-ten-chan." The last Uchiha let out a muffled gasp as Ten-ten hugged him even tighter, glaring at any other girl who looked at him. Suddenly Naruto felt arms wrap around him as well. The blond grinned like a fox.
 
"Hi, Hina-chan!" Naruto managed to whirl Hinata around and onto a chair next to him.
"Hello Naruto-kun." Naruto's brow furrowed when she didn't call him 'Naru-chan' but then he remembered they had company. Naruto did his best to ignore Neji and Kiba's killing intent as he kissed Hinata on the cheek. The rest of the Rookie Nine and Gai's team, some new jounins and some old, sat down at the restaurant and ordered something. Once again ignoring various killing intents, Naruto started talking with Hinata.
 
"See, Hina-chan! I told you you'd pass! So, who'd your team have to interrogate?"
 
"We had a Sound ninja." Hinata blushed for a moment. "K-Kiba-kun sort of threatened that I'd permanently close the tenketsu in his, um…" Naruto burst out laughing.
 
"Yeah, we threatened our guy's balls too!" Sasuke and Sakura shot a worried glance at their teammate, one that was not left unnoticed by Hinata.
 
"Naruto-kun?" Naruto frowned for a split second before grinning again.
 
"Don't worry, Hina-chan!" Hinata still looked worried but knew that it would be easier to get out of him when they were alone. While she thought about how to worm it out of him, Naruto paid for his meal and the one bowl Hinata had eaten. "Bye, Hina-chan!" Naruto pecked her on the lips and poofed away. Naruto reappeared next to Jiraiya's house. He inhaled deeply for shouting: "HEY, ERO-SENNIN!" When there was no answer Naruto shrugged and knocked the door down with a round house-kick. He walked in and began searching for anything related to Akatsuki.
 
SEE IF YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER ISSUE OF THAT BOOK.
 
'You already have one!'
 
WHICH YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED BY THE WAY. Naruto ended the mind link.
 
'Let's see,' he thought to himself, 'some porn, a manuscript, some pictures of Tsunade-obtain.' Naruto tucked those away as blackmail material. 'More porn, some of his books, some clothes, a…ewwwww.' It took everything Naruto had to continue the search. He threw things around the room, looking for anything on Akatsuki. Eventually he had to sit down and resort to thinking. 'Let's see, if I was Ero-sennin, where would I hide important information regarding Akatsuki's location? Somewhere I would always see.' Naruto frowned and looked at a drawer marked 'Research' with lots of hearts around it. 'Damn.' Naruto took a deep breath and yanked the drawer open. It was filled with disturbing pictures and what he thought was women's underwear. Naruto pulled out a kunai and used it to move the stuff around, until he found a box marked 'Akatsuki'. Naruto quickly grabbed the box, sent a pulse of chakra to disarm any traps in it, and opened it. There were indeed scrolls with information on Akatsuki on them. Naruto grinned. 'Jackpot.' Before leaving with the box, Naruto left message for Jiraiya on his wall:
 
"Hi, Ero-sennin! Let me keep the Akatsuki stuff for awhile and I won't show Obaachan your pictures of her. "
Next Scene
Naruto had the scrolls splayed out across the floor. "Dammit!" he cursed out loud. "There's barely anything here!"
 
TAKE A BREAK, KIT. YOU'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR OVER AN HOUR.
 
'You just want me to read that filthy book!'
 
THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT. Naruto growled but started forming a plan in his head. With a poof, Naruto was at the Hokage Tower. He ran past the Anbu guards and practically tore down the door to Tsunade's office, and was promptly greeted by a desk to the head.
 
"Don't barge in like that, Naruto!" Tsunade shouted at him as he got back on his feet. Naruto had to bite back his tongue.
 
"Tsunade-sama, I need a favor."
 
A cliffhanger! You can probably guess what the favor is, but please read the next chapter anyway. Please read, review, etc., etc.