Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Shinjite (believe) ❯ Leaving ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Shinjite
 
Summary:
If certain things hadn't happened, things might have turned out different… he might not have had to leave, and she wouldn't be left without
her love… (one-shot on how Sasuke feels while he listens to
Sakura before he leaves Konoha episode 109 )
 
Story:
 
He swear he could feel her saddness. Almost as if it was the midnight rain that he sat under once when he was little… when he was truly happy.
 
That word seemed so distant to him now. `If only things had turned out different… than maybe it could have worked. Everyone would be happy…'
 
Her voice brought him back from his painful memeries.
 
“Why won't you tell me anything?”
 
He couldn't take her saddness any longer. He had to become stronger! He had to revenge his clan! He had to!
 
His harsh words, like a dagger, pirced through her heart reating more of a painful scar than this expiriance would have alone. “Why do I have to tell you anything?!”
 
Her tears started to fall. Even with his back towards her he could feel every drop cut into him, every sound she made left a scar in his mind… even with all of this torture she still had more hurtful things to say…
 
“Huh.. you-you've always hated me…? Sasuke-kun?”
 
`No! I never hated you… but I just can't tell you.'
 
“From this point on a new path will open up for all of us.”
 
“No! I love you so muh! Please stay here with me! Or… or at least take me with you!”
 
`I can't ake you with me… I don't want you to get involved with Orochimaru… I don't want you to die for me… you can't…'
 
“You really are annoying” was all he could say, as he turned around, everything just froze…
She was so beautiful… even the first Sakura flower couldn't compare to her beauty. But what almost killed him was the tears flowing freely down her cheeks… eyes red with the tears she had cried. All he wanted to do at that moment was to take her in his arms and whipe all of the tears out of those beautiful eyes, erase all the pain in them. But soon he brought himself out of those thoughts.
 
`Sakura… wait for me… I will become strong and avenge my clan. Than… I will come back for you.'
 
He turned to leave.
 
`This is for the best… Sakura… you will become strong too, you and Naruto.'
 
“Ikanaide! If you leave I'll scream!”
 
`Sakura no!'
 
He jumped behind her… `This is not good-bye… we will meet again.'
 
“Sakura…” she was completely still in front of him “Arigato.”
 
She gasped. He hit her. She fell to the ground unconsious. He was her last thought. And she was his.
 
`Sasuke-kun.'
 
`Sakura… Aishiteru. Gomen-nasai… please… forgive me.'
 
 
 
 
 
 
The End
 
Authors Notes!!!
 
Yay!!! I finally finished this! I had the idea for sooooooooo long and now its done!!! Anyways I can't say much because my dad is making me leave…. Grrrrrrr anyways this is my first Naruto fanfi so I hope you enjoyed it R & R please!!!
 
Ja ne; bye-bye -Mad4anime
 
Aishiteru - I love you
 
Gomen-nasai - Sorry
 
Arigato - Thank you
 
Ikanaide - Don't go