Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ships ❯ ships ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Irukan viewed life as a dock with many ships. When you're young, you stay on the dock, and everyones together, happy and friends. But as you all grow, people start bording boats, sometimes switching to a new one. The people on the boat you end up on are your friends for life.
 
For example, there was a ship that held Genma, Radiou, Asuma, Kurenai, and Hayate. Then there was a boat that held anko and Ibiki. Another ship held Izumo, Kotetsu and some other mission room ninjia.
 
Soon Iruka felt that he was all alone on that dock, and all the boats had already sailed away. Sure, some came back into port and visited him, but he had no crew to belong to.
 
At least, that's what he thought had happened…until one boat come by and kidnapped him.
 
Kakashi was the captian that had ordered the kidnapping, while his crew of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura tied him up so that Kakashi could carry him up the gang plank.
 
And so they became his family, and so he wasn't alone anymore, all thanks to Kakashi coming back for him, and literally sweeping him off of his feet.
 
Looking back, Iruka was greatful to his lover for making him live again, to be apart of something. After all, now he had a family of his own, with Kakashi by his side.