Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Silver Locket, Fadding Memorys ❯ Forgotten ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter one: Forgotten
 
 
 
Slowly, a young teen-age girl, about 14, was walking back to the Uchiha neighborhood after a month long mission to the Village Protected by the Snow, (I made that up^^), she had unfortunately broken 7 ribs, 4 on one side, 3 on the other, shattered her shin (ouch) shattered her left wrist, and broken both her feet, and all her fingers and toes. It was amazing she could even move let alone make a 2-week trek back to the village with no medical help. She causally walked through the bleached gates, it was pitch black outside and she was aimlessly walking through the streets, trying to find Itachi's house. The woman couldn't bear to see her abusive father yet, but little did she know tonight was the fateful night of the Uchiha massacre.
 
She continued her slow gate and lazily let down her long, chocolate brown hair from the high ponytail that had kept it out of her face all that month. Suddenly she tripped over what she thought was a rock, but it was too soft and she cut her ankle, (the ankle on the shattered shine side), in the process. “Ouch…what the hell kinda rock could cut my ankle so deep and precise?” Suddenly realizing that that wasn't a rock…. it was a body with a bloody black kunai sticking out of his/her back. The 14 year olds beautiful silver eyes widened in complete terror at her realization that that corpse was actually her abusive father! (Haha serves him right) “Itachi…ITACHI!!!!” she screamed, franticly scrambling to her feet, her sense of direction returning, fear slowly creeping into her broken bones. If Itachi was dead, then she would be in no condition to take revenge, but she refused to acknowledge that someone was more powerful than Itachi. `I have to make sure he's alright!' she thought in terror, running full speed toward his house, not caring how excruciatingly painful it was.
 
 
“AAHHHHH!!!!!” she heard little 8 yr old Sasuke scream in agony. The woman franticly turned corners and ran down halls, running toward the scream, kunai in hand. “ITA-“ she cut herself off, because to her horror, little Sasuke was on the floor convulsing, (I know that's prob not how it happened, but oh well) and a tall 15-year-old boy with long raven hair in a low ponytail with striking onyx eyes was menacingly standing over the still bleeding bodies of his parents, holding the shining bloody red katana sword that killed them. “No Itachi please tell me you didn't do this!!!” The young woman demanded, the murderer standing before her said nothing. “DAMN IT ITACHI ANSWER ME!!!!” she screamed in a fit of rage throwing the kunai at Itachi. He simply knocked it away with his hand, and returned the favor. Quickly, she dodged it but the kunai cut her cheek. She pulled her hand to her face to try to stop the bleeding; she hated blood, which is why she almost started hyperventilating when she saw how much of it was everywhere. When the woman looked at where Itachi had been no one was there. `Where'd he go….'? She thought suspiciously. Suddenly a rush of air came behind her and she could feel the hot breath of the murderer she had once loved on her now paler than usual neck. Clenching her teeth as he whispered, “Never forget that I love you….” And a silver locket was placed in the hollow of her neck. But alas those where empty words, for Itachi made a few complex hand sighs and whispered, “Please forgive me Kiama, my love…” and with that he sharply elbowed her in the back of the neck and Kiama blacked out, thinking that she was imagining the soft sobs she was hearing from that bastard that she loved so.
 
 
 
“ITACHI!!!” Kiama screamed, instantly sitting up in the hospital bed, only to fall back down onto it. Her hands flew across her stomach, remembering that she had 7 broken ribs. `Ow' she thought. Kiama opened her eyes and looked around the white room. `I'm in a hospital…' Kiama tried to sit up again, but more carefully this time. She looked over to see a little bundle of blankets in the next bed. “Sasuke!!” Kiama yelled, jumping out bed, collapsing as soon as here feet hit the floor (do to previous injuries). She slowly got up and half walked half dragged herself over to Sasuke's bed and caressed his sleep-deprived face. “Oh miss you shouldn't be up!” said a nurse as she saw Kiama on her knees (which was very painful) “Hm? Oh yes….Uh….um…I have one small question…..” she said looking down twittling her thumbs. “And what's that deary?” asked the nurse as she helped Kiama back to her bed. “Uh…..um well….This may sound strange….but…..W-who am I?” Kiama asked apparently very confused, looking up at the nurse. “Oh dear…..turn around please.” Kiama turned. “Ow!!!” she howled as Kiama twisted, (she had forgotten about her injuries) the nurse gasped, “What? What is it?” the nurse handed Kiama a mirror, and the nurse held her own mirror toward her pale neck. What she saw scared the living shit out of her. On her neck was a heart-like design with black swirls radiating from it. “Oh. My. God.” Kiama whispered in shock. `It's a curse mark…' she thought. Why would she have a curse mark? Who was she?! Her left hand flew to the back of her neck and won a gasp, and a broken mirror. The mirror crashed to the floor as Kiama dropped it so she could cradle her left shoulder and moved up the long, skintight black sleeve to see a kunai knife mark. “How the hell did that get here?” she whispered. Suddenly Sasuke sat up rubbing his eyes, and saw Kiama looking at a scratch on her shoulder. He quickly jumped out of the hospital bed and yelled “Kiama!!” as he hugged her rigid form. She grasped so sharp it was a whistle, “Ow that hurts!!” she managed to whisper. Sasuke looked up with his big obsidian eyes, and let go with an embarrassed look. “Sorry…” he whispered, still looking down. Kiama saw the slight bulge (sp?) of a bandage; she slowly outstretched her arm very carefully of course and pulled up the sleeve to see that his arm was indeed bandaged. “You have the same cut as me…” she told little Sasuke “What's your name?” Kiama asked looking him straight in the eye. “Y-you don't remember me….?” He asked, tears brimming his eyes. She shook her head. Sasuke started to cry. This is when, fortunately, Kiama's maternal instinct kicked in and she hopped out of the bed, and nearly screamed because of the pain, and hugged Sasuke. “I'm sorry I don't remember you, but someone put a forget-me-curse on me…I'm sure you're a very sweet person.” She tried to comfort him. `I wish I knew who I was…' she thought. “Your…name…is ….K-kiama Uch-chiha…” Sasuke whispered between sobs. “And what's your name?” Kiama asked softly looking at his black spiky hair. “Sa-sasuke Uchiha-ha..” he whispered looking up at her with his big teary eyes. `Sasuke….that does sound familiar.' She thought. “I think I remember you, Sasuke.” Kiama told him with the warm smile that she always had. Sasuke gave one of his famous smiles and Kiama rocked him to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
Later that day Kiama walked outside after she was sure Sasuke was asleep. That's when her hand went to her neck and Kiama realized that she was wearing a bright silver locket. On it was carved, Itachi and Kiama, “This is beautiful…” she whispered as she opened the locket to see a picture of a 15 year old boy with long silken black hair in a braid, apparently done by the girl sitting next to him, kissing a 14 year old girl with golden hair in a high ponytail. `Is that me?' Kiama thought, her eyebrows knitting themselves together. She closed the beautiful locket just in time to get soaked as rain started pouring down. Kiama just stood there stunned. She started to walk toward where Kiama was sensing a great amount of chakra that still lingered from the night before.
 
 
She walked through the slightly familiar bleached gates and looked up at the Uchiha crest. Kiama slowly walked through them, and saw all the kunai knives and shuriken everywhere…and blood. Lots of blood everywhere… She looked around and clamped her hand over her mouth to muffle a scream. Kiama started to run full speed toward the nearest house and slammed the door shut as she slide down it and started to hyperventilate. Sasuke heard her and opened the door that was next to her and he saw Kiama on the floor hyperventilating with a look of pure terror on her face “Kiama!!” he yelled as the little boy flew to her side and tried the best he could to comfort her. Sasuke sat Kiama up and her breathing returned to normal. “I'm sorry you had to see that Sasuke, I really am.” She whispered. Sasuke looked up at her in surprise, Kiama hadn't said anything for ten minutes. “I-it's okay….”He said looking down. “No it's not! I don't ever want you to see me like that again!!” Kiama nearly shouted as she grabbed Sasuke's chin so she could look him in the eye. She let go of his chin and got up, Kiama took a deep breath. “I have question for you Sasuke,” she said taking her locket off and opening it. “What is it Kiama-chan?” Sasuke asked as he too got up, “Who is this man sitting next to I guess me?” she showed him the small picture in the locket. Sasuke clenched his small fists and his bangs shadowed his eyes. “That's….Itachi….Uchiha….The one that put that curse on you…..” tears started to stream down his small face. Kiama leaned down to his eye level and hugged him close to her. She crooned him as Sasuke sobbed into her shoulder thoughroly drenching it. Kiama grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to where he could look her in the eye. “Sasuke I have to go somewhere and I wont come back for a long time okay?” panick and fear started to rise in Sasuke. “What?!?! You can't go!! Please I need you!!” he wailed fresh tears swelling in his big black eyes. “I'm sorry Sasuke…. I need answers.” And with that Kiama vanished leaving poor little Sasuke all alone in a dark house on a bloody street in a bad day…..
 
 
 
`I can't believe I just left him there!!' Kiama thought as she jumped through the treetops. She was going to find Itachi even if it killed her… She needed answers and she needed them now. “First I'll check the next village over, then so on.” She said out loud. Suddenly a kunai flashed by her face cutting her cheek deep. “What the hell?!” Kiama yelled as she came to a stop. When she turned around no one was there. Kiama started throwing poisoned ice needles in random directions. “Who's there?” Kiama demanded as she activated her sharingan. A tall figure with black hair and an ANBU black opts mask on stepped out with three kunai in his hands. `Shit ANBU!!' Kiama thought as she started to make some extremely complex hand signs and disappeared in a cloud of blue smoke. “Damn it I gotta be more careful…” Kiama suddenly tripped and landed on a sharp rock, which rammed into her knee. The pain was so unbearable she blacked out.
 
 
 
 
“Leave me alone!!!!” Kiama screamed, sitting up suddenly throwing poisoned ice needles. She opened her eyes to see that she was surrounded by nomads; unfortunately one of the children had gotten cut by one of the needles. Kiama jumped up and kneeled next to the crying child and put her hand over the cut, now remember the ice was poisoned, and said “This my be cold.” And ice started to form over the cut and then melted into warm water. “I'm sorry I hurt you little one.” Kiama apologized looking the child in the eye with a warm gaze, and a kind smile. “I-it's okay m-miss..” whimpered the child. Kiama stood up and looked at the crowed, an old man stepped forward and gave a deep bow. Kiama returned the gesture with a curtsey. “I am Rekokono Jajuma, leader of this caravan.” Said the old man in a weak voice. “I am Kiama…..Onchi.” Kiama replied. `I better not tell him my real last name' she thought. “Well Kiama, if I may call you that, what where you doing out here all alone?” Rekokono asked with a curious look on his old weathered face. “I was traveling and I slipped and rammed my knee into a sharp rock, I blacked out from the pain.” Kiama explained, her face indifferent., her mind racing. “Have you seen this man anywhere?” she asked taking off her locket and opening it. The old man looked at the picture and nodded his head. “Yes I believe he asked to stay one night with us about a day ago. Why?” he asked with a suspicious look. “I'm looking for him.” Kiama said in a blank voice, retying it around her neck. “Do you know where he went?” she asked, in a casual tone. “I believe he went south toward the mountain range.” He replied, pointing toward the mountain range. `So he went to the mountains did he?' Kiama thought suspiciously. “Thank you for your time.” She disappeared in a cloud of chakra.
 
 
 
`Okay so now I have to go to the mountains and find Itachi…. Shouldn't be too hard.' Kiama thought with confidence, as she whistled through the treetops. She lost her footing and slipped, but she caught herself on a lower branch. Kiama realized that it was getting really dark. “I should probably make camp…” Kiama said out loud as she let go of the branch, dropping to the ground with a light thud. She quickly gathered up some dry wood and kindling. Kiama made a few hand signs and blew out a small ball of fire, igniting the bundle of grass and wood. She sat down next to a sturdy tree, and leaned against said tree, closing her eyes and letting the darkness consume her. But before it could completely take her, Kiama heard rustling in the bushes. She moved with cat like grace into the tree she had been trying to sleep on. Suddenly a small child, the one she had cut with an ice needle came out of those bushes. She was coughing and looked exuaghsted; the child laid down in the dirt and closed her eyes. Kiama, as quiet as possible, jumped down from the tree and leaned next to the sleeping child. The little girl started to shiver, so Kiama took of her coat and put it the girl child. Kiama also gently picked her up and leaned against the same tree, rocking the child back and fourth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N YAYZ!!! First chappy done!! FINALLY!!! So what did yall think? Its my first fanfic so no flaming plz….but I would like some help with my second chappy!! So Rate and Review please!!