Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Snapshots ❯ Chapter eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Well, here it is. The final chapter of Snapshots. There will be no more of this story being written. Check out my others, three of which are on-going.

I don't own Naruto but Aiko is mine.

Hope everyone enjoyed this. I had a lot of fun writing Snapshots.

-----------------


"Shit! Aiko, what are you wearing!"

The shout has her turning around and she fixes her brother with a look. "Clothing, what does it look like?" Her eyes move down to the outfit she has on. The knee length skirt clinging to her body with an equally clingy top showing off her curves drastically.

"You...you aren't going out in that!" A shaking finger is pointed in her direction as horrified blue eyes sweep up and down her body. "You look like a freaking whore! No sister of mine is going out in public looking like that!" He shrieks at her.

"Hey! I do not! Sakura-san wears less then this! You don't go and tell her calling her a whore." Stung by his words, she strikes out verbally, face flushing with anger all the while cursing internally that fact she inherited not only her father's silver hair but his pale skin too.

"Of course not! Sakura scares me! I'm not about to go call her that! That's not the point! Over my dead body will you get out of this house in that....outfit!" Folds his arms over his chest as he fixes her with a glare.

"I'd like to see you stop me!" Shouts right back, she refusing to budge and snarls at her big brother. "You don't even live here anymore! Off living in the Uchiha district with Sasuke. You have no right to tell me how to dress, Naruto!"

"I have every right! I'm your big brother!"

"No you don't! I don't care if you were Hokage of the entire world!"

"Do too! I am too Hokage!"

"Not! Big deal, Naruto!"

Kunai lifts his head from where he's been watching the whole thing and sighs. "Some of us are trying to sleep, you know."

"Shut up, mutt."

"Don't call my dog a mutt, baka!"

"Hey!"

Aiko shoves her brother towards the door, trying to force him through it so she can lock him out.

"We're not done here!"

"Yes we are!"

"I'm telling our parents!"

"FINE! TELL THEM I QUIT BEING A NINJA AND BECAME A WHORE!" Aiko's scream and her door slamming close rattles the windows and causes Naruto to cringe and cover his ears as he warily eyes the now shut down.

"....."

Naruto cringes again, feeling a flair of chakra before it fades and knows Aiko teleported out of her room. A grimace on his face, he turns to head downstairs only to come face to face with his lover and squawks, falling backwards, landing on the stair behind him. "Sasuke! What in the hell are you doing here!"

"You're suppose to be working." Dark eyes glare down at the blond. "Not creating a clone and skip out to piss off your sister."

"Eh....well you see.."

"No excuses, Naruto."

Scowling up at Sasuke, he climbs to his feet, resisting the urge to stick his tongue out at the jounin. Barely. "How much did you hear?"

"From the moment you said you had every right to tell Aiko what to do." Shoots him another look, turning and heading back downstairs. "We're going back to your office and you will finish up that paperwork."

"Why are you my assistant again?!" Naruto groans loudly.

Ignoring the noises his lover makes, Sasuke calmly exits the house with Naruto on his heels. "Your regular assistant is in the hospital from your latest prank backfiring and catching her in the face."

"........."

"Idiot."

"Hey! You can't call me that! I'm the Hokage! You're suppose to treat me with respect."

"Idiot-sama."

".............."

"You said be respectful."

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

Completely ignoring the shouts issuing from Naruto, Sasuke calmly enters the other man's office and dismisses the ANBU inside; canceling the search for their missing Hokage at the same time. Reaching sideways, he grabs hold of the coat Naruto has on, hauling him backwards and into his chair. "Finish." He points to the pile of paper work waiting Naruto's attention.

"But this is so boring!"

"If you finish it by six, we'll go get ramen."

"...You're bribing me."

"Do you want the ramen or not?"

"..Yes."

"Then work, idiot."

"Asshole."

Taking his spot behind Naruto's chair, he pays no attention to the blond muttering death threats.