Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Snippets of Dawn ❯ Games ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Theme: Games
Characters: Deidara and Tobi/Madara   “Senpai, who do you think would win in a fight, me or Itachi?”

“Idiot, a rookie like you could never beat Itachi.”

“Well, how about you Senpai? Could you beat Itachi?”

“Tch,” Deidara scowled. “I will beat that bastard one day.”

“Ah, so you haven’t beaten him yet! I knew Itachi was strong but I didn’t realize he was that strong. Or maybe it’s because you’re weaker,” Tobi laughed.

“This is your first and last warning Tobi. One more stupid comment from you and I’m blowing that stupid orange mask off your face,” Deidara shouted as he readied his explosive clay.

Tobi put his hands up defensively. “Just kidding, just kidding. I was only playing with you Senpai, you’re so easy to tease.”

“Well stop playing your silly games and start getting serious. We’re part of Akatsuki, not some traveling circus.”

“If you say so Senpai. But still . . . it would be kinda cool to see Itachi fight against you. Maybe I can see you beaten for once.”

Tobi screamed rather comically as an explosion knocked him off his feet and sent him flying into the air. The rookie Akatsuki member was planted face first into the dirt groaning in pain.

Deidara glowered at his partner. “You’re lucky this time Tobi. Now get up and follow me.” The blond-haired man didn’t even for his partner before taking off towards their destination.

A lone sharingan eye twisted and turned in excitement as it watched the volatile member of Akatsuki walk away. Madara Uchiha was pleased. He had found the perfect piece to use in his game of manipulation. Everything was going according to plan. He only needed to tip his players in the right direction until everything fell into place.

“Let the games begin.”