Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Someday ❯ Someday ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Vitty Rose:Yo just a one-shot. ^-^ Don't cry lols, I made this after seeing the Music Video Someday by: Nicelback P.S.- The italics are lyrics
Warning:Um I think I would count this as T, at most.
Disclaimer:I don't own Naruto.
~How the hell did we wind up like this, why weren't we able to see the signs that we missed?~
Sasuke Uchiha entered his and his boyfriends apartment, eager to see his dobe again.
“Naruto!” He called out, he was surprised when no answer came back. “Naruto?” He called again, walking around the living room into the kitchen where Naruto sat clutching the newspaper.
“Naruto?” He asked this time concerned going to stand next to him.
“NO!” Naruto suddenly screamed throwing the newspaper onto the table, knocking over the glass of milk onto the floor.
Fresh tears now ran down Naruto's face as he clutched his hair, screaming 'why' over and over again.
I'd wish you'd unclench your fist, and unpack your suitcase...
“Naruto what's wrong, talk to me, please.” Sasuke begged, he never seen Naruto this way.
Naruto stood up quickly tears still running down his face if not worse, walking into there bedroom. Milk foot steps were left after him.
Sasuke quickly fallowed after him, into the room. “Naruto please talk to me, I can't lose you like this.”
Naruto clutched his hair again, pure angst clear on his face. Naruto went to the closet pulling down his suitcase throwing it onto the bed.
Sasuke stood off to the side, he didn't understand what went wrong.
Naruto started to grab out cloths quickly till he came to one of Sasuke he held it to his chest and hugged it tightly.
Sasuke's eye's narrowed, now he really didn't understand.
Suddenly Naruto's mood turned worse he threw the shirt in the suitcase, shutting and locking it after him.
“Naruto!” Sasuke yelled, but Naruto was already out the door and in the car.
“Naruto please don't do this, I'm sorry, please.” But Sasuke's pleas were unheard as Naruto once again broke down in the car.
“NARUTO!?” Sasuke yelled banging on the window, Naruto paid no hied and started the car backing out of the driveway. Sasuke steadily trying to stop the car.
Naruto pulled out and started to drive away.
No, Sasuke thought, after everything that he and Naruto went throw he wasn't going to let it all end over something he had no idea about.
Pulling at the most strength he had he ran after the car, his hopes in vane as Naruto sped up too fast for Sasuke to keep up.
Looking around Sasuke found a quickest route he could to catch up with Naruto. Thinking quickly Sasuke ran fast down the ally way, jumping over a fence he ended up, right behind Naruto's car. His last hope was that Naruto would see him and stop whatever he was going on about. But to Sasuke's horror Naruto's car sped up going past the light as it turned red.
Sasuke stared in shock as the SUV Naruto was driving in was hit directly by a truck. It was Sasuke's turn to clutch his hair as windows from the SUV smashed out from the impact and a shade of yellow hair was seen smashing into the front windshield. The people on the street who saw the event started to surround the car and truck, in hopes someone was still alive.
“N-Naruto?” Sasuke's eyes widened as Naruto spirit fazed straight through the people that surrounded the car.
Sasuke couldn't help but to smile as he saw Naruto's smile shinning brighter then the sun walking up to him.
Sasuke took Naruto in his arms and held him there, then pulled back to look into those beautiful blue eye's, and as he leaned in to give Naruto a kiss he knew everything was right again, he didn't know why, but he knew.
~Someday somehow, I'll make it alright, but not aright now.~
News Week
Sasuke Uchiha dies in a tragic bridge accident.