Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Anew ❯ Moving to a New Town is Never Easy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Starting Anew
By: VenusIsKnownForFlyTraps
Chapter 1: Moving to a New Town is Never Easy
 
Gaara's back was pressed up against the wall, his sandbags and pocketknife discarded on the other side of the room. The only thing that kept him suspended in the air was the wall to his back and what was pressing him to it. His legs were of slight help, as they kept his groin close to his supporter's, being hooked around the waist of his supporter, heels resting on his supporter's lower back. Gaara moaned when his ear was devoured by hot lips, loose arms clinging to his supporter's neck slightly tighter. His supporter's name? Rock Lee.
 
Now, your probably wondering how all this came to pass. Well, sit on down, as this may take a while. It all started when…
 
-
 
“What? Why do we have to move?” I asked, shocked at the news my father had just told me.
 
“I got a job offer that I can't refuse. I've wanted this to happen since I got my teaching degree. Aren't you happy for me, Lee? I'll be making double what I'm currently paid, and it'll be fun making new friends.”
 
“But all my friends are here. I mean, I can't just leave them. And in the middle of the school year?”
 
“You can always call and e-mail your friends, and I'm sure you'll make new friends, too.”
 
I sighed. “OK.”
 
Moving…. Why'd we have to move? I mean, what was wrong with Dad's current job that we had to move? I felt like punching something, and even though I was supposed to tell people—my dad included—what I felt, as that was what I had been taught, I didn't say anything, just looked down at my plate and continued eating.
 
-
 
“Bye, Lee. I'm gonna miss you.” My ex-girlfriend, Sakura, said softly while some tears rolled down her face and she hugged me tightly. Sakura had cotton candy pink hair and these large, engulfing green eyes that seemed to drag you in. She and I had met in school at sports physicals. I had been trying out for soccer and she had been trying out for cheerleading. We had both been filling out forms as we walked and didn't notice we were going to bump into each other until we had crashed into each other, spilling our papers everywhere. It was love at first sight, and our first date was two days later.
 
“I'm gonna miss you too.”
 
“Make sure to call me everyday, OK?” She and I had remained friends even after we broke up. We broke up because she had found someone she liked more than me. His name was Sai, and I knew him from art class.
 
“Don't worry, I will,” I reassured her as I pulled away and she wiped some tears away from her beautiful, sparkling eyes… Oh, those eyes… Those big, sparkling green eyes. How I love green eyes. I don't know why, but I've always been attracted to green eyes… and piercing. Whenever I see a piercing I just want to lick and nibble and play with it. But that's probably just the teenage hormones acting up.
 
I turned to my best friend, Neji. He smiled slightly, a thing only me and his girlfriend, Tenten, had seen him do. “Promise to keep in touch?”
 
I smiled back. “Yeah.” And we both shook hands.
 
I turned and was startled when I caught a teenage girl in my arms. She was crying. Her name was Tenten, and she was a very nice girl, and very pretty, too. She kept her long brown hair in two neat buns on the sides of her head, wore traditional Chinese clothes most of the time (as she was Chinese), and had a great aim (which she showed off when playing with her hacky sack and paint ball gun when she was bored). “Do you have to leave?” she looked up at me with her sparkling brown eyes littered with tears, and it broke my heart when my father honked the car horn, signaling it was time to go.
 
“Yeah, but don't worry, I'll visit whenever I can and call and e-mail.” She smiled, and I smiled a small, sad smile with her.
 
The car horn honked again, and I let go, letting her grip herself to Neji for reassurance, then walked to the car. I opened the door, got in, closed the door, and looked back. All my friends were either waving sadly or occupying themselves by clinging onto someone and looking back to him mournfully. I waved back, and the car drove off.
 
Being in the passengers' seat, I easily reached over and turned the radio station to Q-102 and turned the volume up.
 
Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza (hey girl)
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Yo, excuse me, beg your pardon girl
Do you have any idea what you starting girl
You got me tingling, come to me mingling
Steppin' off lookin' booty-licious and jingling
When you walk, I see you baby girl
When you talk, I believe it baby girl
I like that, thick-petite n' pretty
Little touch is a ditty
Love to work the kitty like purrrrrrr
She loves to stir it up purrrrrr
I can hear her purring up
Cause she's the type that'll get arousy of
Get you excited and call her boyfriend up (oh)
What's the man without the plan B
We can meet up at the hutter house for the tiki
So stand by like a butty pass
While I watch this beautiful thing shake that ass

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Girl I must say you the flyest thang in here
So hot I gon' need some rain in here
Type to make ex-gangstas bang in here
Girl you could do anything you want in here
Clown if you want to, frown if you want to
You ain't even gotta drop down if you want to
Cause I'd rather see you shake it standin'
Either way you do it girl you look outstandin' (uhhuuuhh)
And now you got me spending (uhhuuhhh)
The way you got that body bendin' (uhhhuhh)
Ass like that girl you gotta be kickin'
And we goin' to church next day repentent
Lap dancing for my FA crew
Slide it ova to boo cause he want some too
Up in the VIP with no fee
Blessing you with the G even though we getting' it free so

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Girl shake ya body body
With somebody body
Whatever you do don't break your body body
After the party party
Grab a hottie hottie
In the back seat of your Mazaratti-ratti
Jiggle jiggle it to the left (ah ah ah)
Jiggle jiggle it to the right (ah ah ah)
Jiggle it to the front then jiggle it to the back
And jiggle jiggle it all all night (ah ah ah)

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer

Hey ladies drop it down
Just want to see you touch the ground
Don't be shy girl go Bonanza
Shake ya body like a belly dancer
 
My dad, Gai, turned it down so it was barely audible as the next song came on and quietly asked, “So do you think your gonna make lots of new friends? I think you will. I'll make sure of it.”
 
His feeble attempts to make me not hate him made me smile slightly. “Don't worry, I think I'll make lots of new friends.”
 
He smiled also. “I'm sure you will.”
 
-
 
Disclaimer/Author's Note: The song Bonanza (Belly Dancer) belongs to Akon, and Naruto belongs to Kishimoto Masashi. Oh, and I know almost everybody has a fic kind of like this (only usually with Sasuke and Naruto) where all the Naruto characters go to high school and everything, but I don't really care, as the first scene of this chapter has been stuck in my head all day.