Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Stories of Metropolis: Battle for The Fire Country ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
In the universe there are worlds that we know and we don’t know. The ones that we know of is our very on planet called Earth. Earth has different dimensions. There is another world, this is very, unexpected. It the one place, this place is called: Toonatopia.

Unlike Earth, Toonatopia is just three feet below us. We can’t see it but its there. The people there in Toonatopia, are just like the Animes and Cartoon that we see on TV. But that are not the only ones. Comics and Games creations are there too; also make belief creatures and modern world creations are there too. The people in Toonatopia are different then us. They lived by what the creators in the Real World wants them to do, they lived in different forms of government, and some even lives independently. Some goes to war and some stay in peace. Technology depends on how the creators wanted to be. The largest country in Toonatopia is the Feature Animation Films Country or F.A.F Country for short. The second largest is the Toonatopia Pangaea. This in the whole world is the only country that is shared by two mighty civilizations: The Cartoon Network Republic and the Nicktoon Empire.
The whole world is just like earth, the climate, seasons, regions, and hemispheres. There our two poles, north and south. The only people living on the poles our two water tribes. The Cartoon Network is run in a Republic. There is no president, only a Governor. Governor Max (Grandpa Max) is now the Governor and the capital city is CN City. Nicktoon Empire engulfs over the Disney country and the WB Country which either doesn’t have an army. It also engulfs the Earth Kingdom. Ba Sing Se is also a second Capitol city for the Nicktoon Empire. Emperor Plankton, a ruthless and mean villain took over the seat of the Governor and declared himself as Emperor of Nicktoon.
Right now a civil war has broken loose on the Nicktoon Empire. The Nicktoon Republic is once it uses to be called. CN doesn’t want to tangle with the civil war in the Nicktoon Empire. The Empire mostly gets it army and equipment from the Fire Nation, which is located in southwest of the continent just close to the Land of Fire.

The Fire Lord Ozai was getting tired of taking orders from Plankton; Azula his daughter was order to see him. Azula walked in and bowed, “What do you need father?” she asked. Ozai said “it’s been too long, I’m tired of taking orders from a pathetic speck! Fire Nation soldiers are dying under his power and because of that the Avatar and his little assault group invaded the Fire Nation!”
Azula then said “Don’t worry father, our engineers have found the use of gunpowder.” Ozai looked confuse “you mean the ones use for fireworks?” Azula replied “yes, but we didn’t know what else we can use it for. We created a new soldier.” Ozai was pleased “please show me.” Azula then turned to see that five soldiers wearing only fire nation armor on the torso and they wore headbands with the Fire Nation insignia. The five marched in as they kneeled while placing their rifles shoulder butts on the ground.
“With this soldier joining our other forces, we can dominate the battlefield. And that’s not all.” Azula said whiled Ozai listened. “Since we found the used of gunpowder, we made a powerful gun, this gun can blow apart a wall in just a shot.” She said as a group of men were rolling in a cannon. Azula walked towards it feeling the barrel. “The engineers are working on another one that’s more powerful it might even shoot through the mighty Ba Sing Se wall.
Ozai smiled, “There is another country that I want you to conquer.” He said Azula looked pleased. “There is a country that mocks the Fire Nation; it is called the Land of Fire. It is just northeast from here. Conquer it with the new soldiers, then bring the leader here and I’ll see why they use the word “Fire” is in there own words.” Azula then said “I’ll send my best General there for the invasion.” Ozai said “The young general?” he said. “Yes, he’s the one that will conquer Plankton and Nick City shortly.” Ozai looked pleased “You already send an army to conquer the Empire, this is grand.” Azula then said “the new soldiers and the gun are going to see the action.”

Meanwhile, somewhere in the mountains of the United Kingdom. There stood an academy for Wizards and Witches. In the plaza outside on a beautiful day, sat there was a young wizard. At the age of 17 this particular wizard was named: Cartlon Grey. Cartlon was a young wizard and the only one who passed all of his classes and soon enough will be send to his regular mission what he doesn’t know is that this is one is a smashing one.
The master wizard of the academy named: Sir William George walks up to him. Cartlon stands up, noticing that Sir William was holding something in his hands, it was a scroll. “Well done, son.” he said “you have passed the academy and now rank as master wizard.” he continued. Cartlon takes the scroll; he unfolds it and reads that he did pass. “Thank you, sir.” he said. “I have a special mission for you, lad.” he said as they walked around the plaza and into the building. “There is a world just three feet below us, this one is called Toonatopia.” he said as Cartlon asked “Why is it called Toonatopia, master?”
“In 1999 a wizard named Francis Dick, discovered a dimension, which all of the fiction stuff that was made in this world exist there.” Sir George explained. Cartlon stops and asked “you mean like those cartoon shows that we use to watch on television?”
“yes.” answered Sir George.
“And why I’m I needed there?” asked Cartlon.
“You are needed there because the two cartoon countries are in trouble and others too, they need a wizards help, I tried telling other wizards to go but many of them don’t want to.” Sir George said. “You’re the only one who knows this place because you watch them when you were a young lad.” he added.
“I kind of forgot about it.” said Cartlon as he scratches his head.
“Well, don’t worry, we have a map of the Pangaea that you will be traveling on.” said Sir George.
“When I’m I leaving, master?” Cartlon asked. Sir George looks at him saying “you need to get going now.” he said. Suddenly Cartlon said “I’m ready.” Sir George turns around to see that Cartlon had a back pack and carrying a duffle bag. “Your are, one of the most tops wizards in the academy.” commented Sir George. Cartlon then replied “well, I learn from the best.” he said. They hugged as Sir George said “if you run into trouble, you can always call for help by your friends.” he said as Cartlon said “I know. Well how well I get there?” he asked. “Don’t Move.” said Sir George. Then he yelled “A HALA A NOONA A LELAMEN!!”
Soon Cartlon was flying trough stars and nebulas to meet the Toonatopia world.