Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck on You ❯ Red Hair and Violet Eyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neji Hyuuga sat on the roof of the Hyuuga main family house. Just finishing training with his cousin Hinata and Hinata's father Hiashi. He felt exhausted, beads of sweat lay across his face, and his long black tied hair soaked, his white coat and black shorts clinging on him. His eyes closed, than reopened to reveal his silver eyes looking across the afternoon haze near the forest.

A far distant away, slowly and steadily a small figure was moving it’s way towards the house from within the forest, his eyes intently watching the figure. He fixed his eyes on it until he was able to see a clear outline of the figure. The person had a rounded bamboo hat on that was concealing the face, a black Haori jacket with golden dragon and clouds was wrapped around the body above tattered blue shorts, and a tan knapsack slumped over the right shoulder, while a sword in a red sheath was wrapped around the waist.

As the figure got nearer he could hear the clicking of the wooden sandal from the figure. He didn’t bother to get up thinking to himself who ever it was he would deal with it later when it got to the house. He took his eyes off the figure from one of the rooms he heard his Hinata and Hiashi were calling out to him, trying to see where he was, “Neji where are you?” “I’m up here on the roof, that over looks the forest” he replied in a relaxed voice. Soon Hinata and her father were outside of the house looking up at Neji on the roof. Both of them saw that he was staring at something behind them. “Neji what are you looking at” asked Hinata’s father with a bit of curiosity. “That figure moving our way” Neji said pointing to the figure even closer than a couple of moments ago. Now the figure was fourteen yards away from them, they turned around looking at it. Then suddenly the figure collapsed forward on it’s face on laying motionless on the ground.

Hinata and Hiashi walked over to the figure that had just fallen, Neji jumped off the roof and ran towards them. When Neji got there he could see that the person lying on the ground wasn’t much bigger than him. Everyone in silence, carefully Hiashi kneeled before the figure checking it, he felt the pulse, it was slowly moving, and the person was alive but didn’t look so good. Then he took off the bamboo hat covering the head to reveal a pale girl with shoulder length dark red hair, her eyes opened to show a deep color of violet eyes than closed them tiredly. Then Hinata kneeled over and saw that big blotches of blood were seeping through parts of the girl’s jacket. Hinata hands trembling, she slowly removed the jacket and saw that she was wearing a white tee shirt cut near the sides, she moved the cut sides of the shirt and deep cut wounds were visible.

Then the silence was broken when Hiashi spoke up “Neji please help Hinata get this girl inside the guest room while I find some bandages” he said. He got up and went back inside the house. Both Neji and Hinata slowly got the girl on her feet, an arm over each of their shoulder then they walked into the guest room. They piled the girl’s belongings in a corner and sat on the floor of the room.

Shortly Hiashi was in the room with them with the bandages, he kneeled down and moved the girl’s shirt up to her sides, than he wrapped the bandages firmly around her sides. He got back on his feet, than he said “Neji stay in the room with the girl and Hinata go in the kitchen and find some food for her while I get a doctor in the village.”
Hiashi and Hinata turned around and headed out the sliding wooden doors, leaving Neji sitting by the girl in silence.