Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck on You ❯ Who are you? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji looked down at the girl lying on the floor before him. Her dark red hair spreaded over the floor, her pale sleeping face looking up at him, her body laying still. It wasn't anything new to him, he had seen his teammate Tenten sleeping during missions so many times before, but there was something about this girl that made him feel different.

"Why do I feel so uneasy around this girl?" Neji asked to himself in his mind.

"Also why do I feel so guilty right now?" Neji asked himself again.

By looks of the girl Neji could see that she was quite pretty as Tenten, despite the girl's boyish appearance of clothes. She had a light complexion, her body was small, and a nice face. But it was the color of her hair and eyes that weren't like the rest of the girls in the village that puzzled him. Her hair was a brillant dark red while she had a deep color of violet eyes. But with Tenten and the other village girls they usually had brown or black hair and eyes, with only a few girls that did not have these traits. Plus many of girl he saw dressed up as their role for being a girl including Tenten.

Neji reached down about to touch the girl's hair. But stopped for a moment.
"Why do I want to touch her hair so badly, I've seen her hair, shouldn't that be enough to satify me?" he questioned to himself. But still he continued on to touch her hair with his hand, it felt soft against his hand and was smooth as silk. This made the girl shift in her sleep, causing him to become nervous and afraid that it would wake the girl. He removed his hand from her quickly.

After a moment or so the girl settled back. Then Tenten stopped inside the house, and crept up on Neji. "Hi Neji" Tenten said in a happy voice. Causing Neji to jump.

"te-te Tenten what are you doing here?" Neji asked stuttering out.

"That's the same exact question I was about to ask you" she said.

"I needed to practice my Juken (gentle fist/touch Taijutsu) with Hinata and my Uncle."

Tenten looked down at the floor. "Oh I see, and who's the cute girl you got their?"

Neji looked down trying to hide the blush forming across his face.

"She collasped behind the house near the forest" his voice now turning into his casual tone.

"And so my uncle told me to watch over her while he got the doctor, Hinata's getting food from the kitchen for her."

"uh huh," Tenten replied.

"Why do I feel so jealous at this girl?" she asked herself. She bit the bottom of her lip trying to conceal that she was jealous that Neji had pay so much attention to her intently. But still she kept on a happy expression.

Hinata returned in the room with a bowl of fruit salad, and Hiashi and the doctor followed her into the room. Now everyone was sitting on the floor looking at the girl. Hiashi shook the girl softly to wake her up. The girl stirred, then her eyes opened to show her deep violet eyes. She bgan to sit up looking at the people around her.

"Where am I? And what happened to me?" she asked in a nervous voice.

"You collasped behind our house and your wounds were bleeding and so we brought you into our house" Hiashi replied.

"Also I brought this doctor to check and see how your condition is."

"May I look you over?" the doctor asked in a concerned voice.

"Fine" the girl replied.

The dotor reached over and unrolled the bandages around her sides checking the deep woundeds and bandaged it up again. He then felt her pulse, it was moving at a slow pace. Then he looked over her body, noticing the frailty and paleness, seeming that she hadn't been eating much. "Can you get up by yourself and move?" he asked. The girl moved up to her knees and pushed herself off on the floor now standing on her feet. Then she tried to take a step but her legs failed her, causing her to loose her balance, before she could fall Neji lightly grabbed her sitting her down, leaning her against the front of himself, his arms holding her straight up. Neji didn't mind having to hold her up, but on the otherhand Tenten felt a little bit ticked off, wishing it could be her in his arms.

"Thank you" she said softly turning to Neji smiling.

"So how is she doctor?" Hiashi asked.

"Well her deep wounds will heal if you put lotion and new bandages over it. But she looks quite frail, weak, and starved, her pulse is slow, so I subjest that you keep her in your home for a week or more a until she looks healthy. And please feed her. Also this for her." he handed a big bundle of bandages and lotion. The doctor got up, "She'll be fine, I must get going then" he turned and left the room.

"Here this is for you" Hinata moved closer to the girl handing her bowl of fruit salad.

The girl said thanks again and reached out for the bowl. She was still being held by Neji.

"Is it ok if I ask you some questions?" Hiashi said.

"Fine, but can I ask some too?" the girl asked.

"Who are you and why were you outside by the forest?"

"My name is Yuki Takahashi, and I am an ophan living alone traveling from place to place searching for work."

"Where am I and who you guys?"

"You are in Konoha village, in my house." Hiashi replied.

They then went around saying their names. "I'm Hiashi Hyuuga. I'm Hinata Hyuuga. And I'm Neji Hyuuga and this is my friend Tenten." They said.

"So I see, is it ok if we continue this later after I eat?" Yuki asked.

"Go on and eat" Hiashi said in a friendly voice.

The girl picked up her fork and put slices of fruit in her mouth and everybody sat there waiting for her to finish.