Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck on You ❯ She's Staying ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
After Yuki finished eating she leaned back farther into Neji, relaxed from eating after a long time of being starved. "So do you want to know my background?" she asked Hiashi.

"Yes" Hiashi said.

"Can you pass me my knapsack please?"

Tenten got up and placed the bag in front of her.

"I think you've might have heard my father's name, he's well known by people. His title is Naginata the ice swordman of Konoha." Yuki dug into her bag picking up a picture from inside. On the picture was a man in his late thirties standing, wearing a white haori jacket over a pair of black hakama pants. He had on a solemm face with black hair tied back with strands by the sides of his face, over a pair of deep violet eyes.

"oh, yes I've heard and seen him before" Hiashi nodding as if recalling back from his memory.

"I've also heard that he had a family that died six years ago in their home in Hidden Mist village including himself."

"Yes my family did died six years ago" Yuki said, her face now looking sad.

"I was only six at that time. But one night some of my father's rivalry and enemies set our house on fire, in attempt to try to kill my family, and steal my father's greatest sword pieces and ice jutsu techniques. My family was surrounded in the living, my father handed me one of his sword with a scoll and told me to run and don't turn back, while my father and mother bought time for me to run. Since then I've been moving village after village looking for a temperary homes while hiding from my father's enemies and rivals that are after me and the sword."

"Is that how you got those cuts on your sides?" Neji asked still holding her in front of him.

"Yes, sometimes I run into my father's enemies and rivals after me and I am usually surrounded by them forcing me to fight against them to get away from them." Yuki answered.

Yuki held up the katanna sword in the red scabarb for everyone to see. The scabarb was worn and old with a carved dragon on it, the hilt of the sword was a tarnished gold color with a strip of cloth wrapped around. Then she placed it in front of her.

"The sword piece that my father made is actually a set of two swords called the Last Hope and Last Destiny.

"But I only see one sword in front of you where's the other?" asked Tenten.

"Remember I mentioned that my father had given me a scoll before I ran off, my father had hidden the other sword years ago in Konoha village, he had written a map to find the sword on the that scoll." Yuki said.

"So you ran away from your village since then and have been living on your own Have you've come to this village to find that sword along with a home and job?" Hiashi said.

"Yes Sir" Yuki responded.

"You can stay here until your wounds and strength recovers but after that maybe you could still stay here if you want but I'll have to think about it." Hiashi said.

"Thank you, I don't know how to repay you." Yuki said in a happy voice.

"Also why don't you unpack your belongings in the room." Hiashi said as he turned and exited through the sliding doors.

Yuki started to take out her belongings from the knapsack pulling out three pictures, a blanket, a small pillow, and a small pocket knife, and a black and white kimono. She got up from Neji and placed the pictures on the small table in the room, and fixed up the futon inside with the blanket and pillow.

"Is that your only belongings?" Hinata asked in a low voice.

"Um yes I guess that's the only belongings I do have." Yuki responded realizing that it wasn't much at all.

"Do you have any other sets of clothes to wear?" Tenten brought up noticing that Yuki didn't seem to have extra clothes in her bag besides the kimono.

"Sorry I don't really have much clothes usually they get worn out and I have to throw them away. I suppose I need to get new clothes." Yuki said. She placed her hand in her pocket counting some money noticing that she only about 100 dollars. She looked out the window the sun was slowly going down. "I guess, I'll have to do it tomorrow."

"That's ok, I can lend you some clothes until then wanna go to my house for right now" Tenten said being friendly.

"Ok" Yuki said.

Tenten and Yuki exited the room, along with Hinata tagging along, while Neji went outside to the back of the house to practice his Juken (gentle fist/touch taijutsu).

Later, Tenten, Yuki, and Hinata returned in an hour or so, with Yuki in a kimono Tenten had lent her. It was a violet kimono with red obi sash tyed around her waist in a bow knot in the back

"You look so nice in that kimono, Tenten said smiling. "Maybe a little to nice" Tenten thought to herself.

"Yes that kimono really looks nice on you" Hinata said happily.

"I don't know about that" Yuki said looking down at herself as they walked back into the house. "No one can love the demon within me" she said to herself sadly.

It was late it was dinner time when they were inside. They walked inside of the living noticing Hiashi, Neji, and Hinata's sister Hinabi at sitting at a table with food on top, waiting.

"Who's the new girl" Hinabi asked when she looked up from the table.

Neji and Hiashi looked up.

"We found her this afternoon, she collasped by the forest outside, she's going to stay with us until her wounds heal. Hiashi said.

Neji stared at Yuki noticing the kimono Tenten lent her. "She's so cute in that kimono, it matches with her eyes and hair" he thought to himself. "But so does Tenten, she looks nice in kimonos too." He kept a still face, trying not to look so happy and excited of Yuki's new appearrance. "What wrong with me?, Why am I thinking of theses thing?" he asked himself.

"Tenten why don't you stay for dinner" Hiashi said.

"Thank You" Tenten said and sat next to Neji while Hinata and Yuki sat on ths same side as Hinabi. They started to eat.













< br>