Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck on You ❯ Kidnapped? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Recap

"Yes, I really do, all I've noticed is your attention and concern for her" she turned her tearful face to him. "Neji, when we first met, I had a crush on you for so long, but I never had the courage to tell you.

Neji paused then spoke. "Your wrong Tenten even though it looks like that, the truth is I've always had feelings for you" His usual cold looking eyes held a warmness that Tenten barely saw at all, he hugged her close. Tenten stopped at his response and hugged him back.

"Let's go, Gai's probably wondering where we are" Neji whispered in her ear and he got up breaking the embrace. Tenten wiped her tears now happy that Neji felt the same way about her towards him and followed the boy back into the village.


Later that Day

During the day so far Tenten had been unmeasurably happy since earlier that morning during training, this meant to her that Neji and herself were officially boyfriend and girlfriend or so she thought. She leaned farther against a tree in the park watching the Hyuuga and bobbed haired ninja sparring out of the corner of her eyes, smiling at the sight. Not even the thought of the red head Yuki would ruin her day. Her mind drifted slowly at the inmeasurable ideas of spending time with Neji besides training.

The wind blew lightly across the park swaying the the tree branches gently. It was nearing towards the evening the sun lowering itself across the horizon. The two bunned kunoichi got up brushing the dirt off her clothes, stalking off too where the two boys were, ready to say goodbye and depart for home.

"Bye Neji, Lee." Now standing by the two boys restings on a wooden bench.

"See you tomorrow Tenten" Lee spoke tiredly and waved good bye.

"Bye, Tenten" Neji looked up giving her a friendly weak smile, Lee was a little suprised of this, Neji rarely smiled at times but when he did it always suprised him to see the sight. Tenten turned away from the two stalking off in the setting sun past the park gates and town shops to her warm home waiting ahead.

"So Neji I've noticed that you just smiled at Tenten, that's a first" Lee grinned widely and turned to face the tired Hyuuga who gazed at the bemused nin.

"Could it be possible that the cold and emotionless showing Hyuuga prodigy has a possible crush or more for our blossoming youthful flower?"

"What makes you think that?" Neji raised a slender brow to hide that he was a bit suprised of Lee's question.

"I always thought you had feelings for her, you seem to relax and soften slightly around her."

"Hm...as the very few friends I have like you, Lee, I'll tell you that today I admitted to Tenten finally that I have feelings for her. But as a close friend of my I would like it if we kept this between the both of us."

"Don't worry Neji I won't say a word. I'll try to do anything to help you two. But you do know about the summer festival the village's holding this month?" He closed his eyes as he smiled at him.

"No, I forgot all about the festival. I wasn't going to go anyways." Neji replied, he never really like social events much and preferred to stay at home to rest or train some more.

"Oh come on, live a little Neji, you can take Tenten out on your first date. Doesn't that sound a little fun?" Neji blushed slightly above his nose as the the two words first date was mentioned.

"Well...uh...now that you mention it that way, it does seem a little fun. But you know how Gai works us all hard with training most of the time. I don't think he'll let us go like last year."

"It'll be fine Neji. I'm sure I can convince Gai-sensei if I try my hardest. I got to go now, so bye." He got off from the wooden bench, heading to the forest behind.

Neji took a long sigh, then got up walking towards the village to find his red haired friend. When he got to the small red home with green titles, he stood among the door and knocked loudly. Heavy footsteps staked towards the closed door, "Why are you here?" the swordmaster looked down at the long ebony haired boy that stood before him, not many people stopped by this man's home.

"I was just wondering if my friend was done working?" Neji spoke politely at the older man.

"Oh you mean Yuki my new worker. Just a minute please." He shut the door slightly and walked to the back of the house, where Yuki was sitting on a wooden bench, working quietly on her new master's sword piece.

"Yuki you can go home now, a long haired boy is waiting outside for you." He smirked and let the small girl make her way to Neji.

"Oh uh ok bye Suoh." She spoke and made her way to him while picking up her clothes earlier from that day on the counter in the hall way. Neji ignored the fact of the new clothes she was wearing and struck up a question while they walked back home.

"So how was your day?"

"Uh ok, that guy Suoh seemed a little mean at first but he's alright. Today I was practicing sword making, a liitle annoying at first but it was pretty fun, later I practiced sword fighting.

"So what about you Neji? It's really my fault for what happened earlier. I think Tenten hates me, along with me staying around you. I'm sorry Neji." Her back facing the him but her voice low and a little bit sad.


"It's ok Yuki, I'm sure Tenten doesn't hate you, she knows that my family is letting you stay with us." His walk slowed turning into a stride, he now walked by her side.

"I don't know, Tenten must really like Neji alot by her outburst earlier, plus Neji seemed extremely concerned when she walked off. I wonder if their boyfriend and girlfriend? What am I thinking? Probably. Silly, Silly, Silly Yuki why'd I think I could have Neji? Am I that selfish to want Neji so badly because I was shunned ever since I could remember?..." She tilted her head a little to look up at him, in return he gave a small smile, a faint tint of light pink spread above her nose.

"She's so Kawaii (cute) when she blushes, but I have Tenten as my girlfriend but we can we still be frineds right? I'm happy with Tenten but I feel like I'm abandoning Yuki. What should I do? It's possible she beginning to like me, so what?"

A tinge of embarassment and fustration grasped his face, while a twitch of annoyance occurred in his eye. But could you blame him he was quite stuck on Tenten and Yuki, but crushing Yuki heart didn't seem right but he had almost broke Tenten's, making him feel mad at himself. What would he do?. His pale eyes scanned the shops strewned around both of them, all shops were getting ready for the upcoming festival, brightly colored kimonos behind glass. One of them caught his eye, a nice pink one with long sleeves with white water waves winding down across each sleeve, along the mid section of the robe. Around the mid section, wrapped were a gold obi sash along with a smaller red one centered over that one, then tied into a butterfly bow in the back with the sash ends cascading below slightly above behind the knees.

"It's really well made along with the colors, I'm sure it would suit Tenten perfectly but I don't know if I can go to the festival, Hm...that quite alot of money for a kimono, 800 hundred dollars? I know our family is quite well off but still that's alot of money, but for my new relationship maybe not. If I do go what should I do with Yuki without crushing her? ...I guess I'll think about it later."


A few days later near noon time

In a small resturant a few blocks from the park they trained, just the two boy's from team Gai. They were waiting for the two bunned kunoichi and the energetic sensei as they went to the bathroom. While the two waited for the others they began to talk about the festival.

"So um Neji, yesterday I met up with Gai after training, I did mention the festival to him..." Lee played with the meal napkin that and looked up to Neji's pale face.

"And?" The long ebony haired nin thumped the fingers of his right hand against the wooden table.

"Well I was able to convince him that as youths we should enjoy such events like the festival coming up next week. But he will let us go after a shortened training day, that will let us out around late noon, I was able to convince him to give us a day off after an enjoyment like that. I hope your happy Neji..." Lee gave a broad smile that showed the glossy white teeth.

"Thank you very much Lee. I hate to admit this but I owe you one." Neji gave a slight smile back.

"Don't worry about it, also I wasn't suppose to tell you so um act casual when Gai comes back" Lee looked behind Neji at the short corridor that lead to bathrooms, and saw the two familar people heading back to them.

"So as you guys know there's going to be a summer festival next week, as youths I thought I would let you go to it but after a short trainning day then after that your off on your own, while getting the next day off as a break." Gai stood before a few inches before the table while smiling to revealing his shiny white teeth while giving a thumbs up.

"Thank you Gai sensei" Tenten gave a weak smile, while inside her mind it was racing wildly in circles. "I wonder if Neji's going? If he is I hope he takes me and leave that Yuki at home by herself, I really don't like her but I have Neji, foolish little red haired girl never had a chance with him. Then again she got alot of attention from him, but I don't like her, I don't want her living with my Neji. I don't know, am I being mean? I'm not that harsh am I? Anyways she doesn't have family or what so ever, I feel a tinge of sympathy for that boyfriend snatcher.

The four walked out of the building stalking off to the park. Meanwhile with the red haired girl break time, "I really like Neji but it seems like he wants to be with Tenten, staying with him is only going to make it harder on his family. Maybe I'll stay a bit longer and then leave. She walked down the same street as the Yamanaka flower shop, and stepped inside.

"Oh it's you again, so what will it be today?" Ino gave a friendly smile at Yuki, ever since Hinata mentioned the flower shop, Yuki had been stopping a few times for flowers to put in front of her parent's pictures along with getting to know the shop owner's daughter when she was there, Ino along with her friend Sakura.

"Uh the usual a dozen of roses with the thorns snipped off. If you don't mind Ino chan." Yuki walked over to the counter where Ino was infront of.

"So where's Sakura chan today?" Yuki sat by the second chair in front of the counter.

"I think she's getting ready for the the festival next week, like buying stuff, but I'm sure she'll stop by another time. A frown grasped the Yuki's pale features as the word festival was mentioned.

"Why the frown Yuki chan? Don't you like festivals?" Ino studied her frown carefully not liking to see distaste over the pretty face of her new friend. An uneasy silence was held between the two.

"Well you know that I'm living with Neji and his family, I want to go but..." She looked at the back of her hand than at Ino's confused face with her voliet orbs.

"But?" Ino raised a slender blonde brow.

"I really like Neji and would really like to go with him, but I think he would probably ask out that teammate of his Tenten. Which I'm afraid to find out since I already know they like each other. If that happens I wouldn't go since seeing the two would hurt me so much. And to add to that I think Tenten hates me." Her voice low and sad.

"If that's the case then you can spend a girl's night out with me and Sakura it'll be fun, it'll take your mind off from Neji and Tenten. So what do you say?" She looked across the counter.

"Thank you so much Ino chan" Yuki face brightened up a bit and gave a small smile.

"That's more like it, I don't like to see you hurt or sad. Your pretty cute you know, maybe cuter than Tenten, anyways Tenten's ok but I don't think she hates you maybe jealous that your spending more time with Neji then her. Ok? So don't feel so down." Ino stalked away from the counter and toward the corner of the shop where freshly cut white and red roses rested in a glass vase. She carefully took out the best looking roses not trying to get pricked on the finger then carrying them to the table, afterwards taking out scissors and proceeding to cut the thorns.

"Here" Ino spoke now handing Yuki the wrapped bundle of roses while Yuki gave the money in return.

"So bye Yuki chan, I'll tell Sakura."

"Bye Ino chan, thank you so much" The red haired girl waved good bye exiting the shop then going towards the Hyuuga home to drop of the flowers then back to Suoh home to continue work.


Later that day

"So bye everyone" Tenten turned away heading out of the park, through the village then back home.

"Hm...Neji why are you following me home?" She asked confusedly.

"I just wanted to ask you about something, are you going to the festival, and also do you want go with me?" Neji asked in a calm and collected voice but inside knots were forming inside his stomach, even though he knew she would probably say yes it still made him unconfortable.

"Yes, I'm going to the festival and sure I would really like to go with you." A huge smile on her face.

"Also can you wait on that bench over there, or me. I'll be right back." His finger pointed to a wooden bench in front of a shop, while he walked into the shop from yesterday. Tenten obediently sat on the bench and waited for her boyfriend to return. "I wonder what's he doing?" After a few minutes the raven haired boy return with a three foot box that covered over a half of his body, then staggered a little his way to the sitting kunoichi, the box was really heavy.

"Here Tenten this is for you." Neji sat beside the bemused girl while handing the box.

"Hm..." Tenten fingered the red ribbon then pulled, carefully lifting the white lid and tissue paper out to show the fancy pink kimono with white water waves winding down across each sleeve while along the mid section of the robe.

"Oh Neji it's so pretty, is this satin? This costed must have costed alot! But why Neji?, you didn't have to buy me this." Tenten was overwhelmed with the gift.

"Because I thought it would match you perfectly, anyways don't worry about how much it cost, so I'll see you next week at on monday after training at the festival, right?" Neji smirked at her. (I sorry but I don't keep the days in order of the week)

"Yes, I'll see you next week" Tenten placed the box down temperarily then hugged Neji which caught him by suprise but wrapped his arms around her shoulders with her head resting on his right shoulder both of their eyes closed. They were so focused on the hug that both were oblivious that someone was watching them a distance away. A silent tear rolled down a pale face, a hand rubbed it away, the figure started to walk away from the sight but that failed, beginning to run frantically towards the large Hyuuga home then into the forest while a down pour of tears came. The heart broken girl slumped over the tree, knees hugged against her chest, sobbing uncontrollably agianst them. Even though the girl already guessed the two were officially together, the sight had a big impact, like a smack against the stomach. No matter how hard she tried, the image wouldn't melt away or go. Her hair grew into long golden blond, while claws formed on the tip of the fingers, white feathered wings enveloped her, trying to hide her sadden self. The sight almost looked like a fallen angel crying.

Two arms grabbed from behind covering her mouth and pulled her forcefully behind. She struggled, kicking whoever and smacking him/her with all her will power.

A deep male's voice spoke, "Heh a girl like you shouldn't be wandering around by yourself. It looks like the myth was truth, Naginata did marry a bird demon. Now be a nice girl and stop struggling,"

"Whack" a balled up fist met the back of her head, afterwards the she fell unconcious.

"Hm...did you get the girl?" Someone from up above spoke but his voice was soft.

"Yeah, I have her. Let's get going, she's probably worth more than our trouble getting her." The man that held Yuki, jumping into the tree dissappearing with the other.

Neji walked upstairs to his room, stopping right before the door and knocked lightly against the door.

"Yuki are you in there?" He waited half a minute then spoke again, "Yuki?" reaching for the door knob he opened it. No one was inside, "That's strange Yuki's not here, she's at home right now settled in my room, so where is she?" Moving along in the hall with heavy foot steps he stood before Hinata's open doorway looking in to see if Hinata was there.

"Hinata, have you seen Yuki?" Neji spoke out loud.

"No...Neji...but...uh...isn't she in your room?" Hinata looked up from her bed reading a book, giving her attention to her cousin.

"She's not there. I thought you might have seen her around the house."

"I....haven't seen her...at all...maybe she haven't left work yet." Hinata replied again now looking down at her book again.

"Oh ok, I guess I'll be going then." Neji spoke calmly, leaving the doorway. But inside he tensed up with worry, "Where could that girl be? Maybe she stopped by Ino's flower shop." He scurried down the stairs, out the door, towards the shop, and into the shop.

"Uh Ino have you seen Yuki?" He looked at the blonde figetting as he awaited her answer.

"Well, yes this after noon but after that uh no" She stared at Neji with a questioning look.

"Ok, bye then" Neji slammed the door behind and ran madly towards the forest. He sometimes found the girl out there past their house relaxing. "I hope she there."