Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sucked Into the Naruto World ❯ Bios ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bios
 
Name: Kristin
Age: 16
Height: 5'5”
Hair: dark brown with two blue strands bordering the face, shoulder-length and slightly flipped up at the edges
Eyes: indigo
Loves: Rock Lee (as the story progresses)
Specialty: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Bloodline: Can sprout Dragon wings
(She and her siblings' ancestors were people who could completely transform into dragons. But over the years, the bloodline has faded to the point where the family members can only transform one of their parts into Dragon parts).
Outfit: Light blue strapless shirt, white sleeves that go from the elbows down, long white skirt with two long slits on each side, navy shorts underneath the skirt, a light blue braided choker, navy ninja shoes, and a blue waterfall village headband around her neck.
 
Name: Ryan
Age: 13
Height: 5'7”
Hair: Dark brown with various black strands, spiky
Eyes: ruby with orange near the center
Loves: Hinata (but he's not obsessed)
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Bloodline: He can turn his hands into Dragon claws.
Outfit: An open short-sleeved black jacket, a fish-net shirt underneath the jacket, normal black finger-less gloves, long baggy gray pants with straps on the sides, black ninja shoes, and a navy sand village headband across his forehead.
 
Name: Nicole
Age: 12
Height: 4'10”
Hair: blonde with two green strands bordering the face, butt-length and very flipped at the edges
Eyes: emerald green with brown bordering the pupils
Loves: Gaara (she's obsessed!)
Specialty: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Bloodline: She can sprout a Dragon tail.
Outfit: A green tank top, a medium-length dark green skirt with two slits on each side, black shorts underneath the skirt, ivy finger-less arm sleeves that stretch up to the elbows, a plain black choker, black ninja shoes, and a green grass village headband on the top of her head (like how Sakura wears hers).
 
Name: Alanna
Age: 16
Height: 5'5”
Hair: brown with red strands throughout it, in a medium-length ponytail
Eyes: blood red
Loves: Neiji (she to is obsessed!)
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Bloodline: Fire creation/manipulation, can give fire solid form, and can use opponents' fire-based jutsu against them.
Outfit: a black sleeve-less shirt, spiked choker, purple camo finger-less arm sleeves that stretch to just below the elbow, purple camo cargo pants that stop right at the knees, bandages covering both legs from the knees down, purple ninja shoes, and a purple sound village headband across her forehead.
 
 
Name: Lexi
Age: 16
Height: 5'4”
Hair: almost butt-length black hair (down) with silver strands throughout it
Eyes: metallic silver
Loves: ???
Specialty: Genjutsu/Ninjutsu
Bloodline: She can fuse with opponents' shadows (becomes ghost-like within the shadows) and stay like that for as long as she can. When she removes herself from the shadow, she becomes instantly solid. Her ancestors were able to completely turn into ghosts, but the bloodline nowadays is limited to this.
Outfit: A navy sleeveless shirt with a raised neck collar, two gray straps crossing over her shirt, fish-net fingerless gloves that stretch up to her elbows, a long black skirt with one long slit on the right side, navy leggings that stop about a foot above her ankles, navy ninja shoes, and a blue rain village headband across her forehead.
 
Name: Scott
Age: 16
Height: 5'10”
Hair: spiky dirty blonde
Eyes: yellow/ gold
Loves: Tenten
Specialty: Genjutsu/Taijutsu
Bloodline: He can store his emotions for later use; he transfers the stored emotions into a chakra-like state and can perform unique jutsus with it.
Outfit: A jade green sleeveless shirt, a green camo neck/shoulder scarf, both arms covered in bandages up to the elbows, brown baggy shorts, green camo leg sleeves, dark green ninja shoes, and a silver cloud headband tied around his waist.
 
 
Disclaimer for the entire series: The characters of Naruto (except for the ones listed above) and the locations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, not me. I'm just borrowing them for a while.