Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sucked Into the Naruto World ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 3
Five minutes later, the girls reached the village and stopped in front of a restaurant. On its porch sat Ryan, backwards in a chair, drinking a soda mom. Kristin looked at him confusedly and asked, “How'd you get here so fast?” Ryan smiled and replied, “The power of MJ allows me to run faster than a speeding bullet.” His sisters laughed at him as Lee finally caught up with them. Ryan finished his drink and threw it away. His face suddenly twisted into a look of sheer pain. “Guys, if you don't mind, could we please get something for me to put all this sand in? It's really bothering me. Oooh, maybe I can get a sexy gourd like Gaara's to put on my back.”
Lee thought for a minute, and then said, “Well, we do have a nice pottery shop a few blocks down the road. They also make gourds there, too. I'll show you guys the way.” So, the three siblings followed him down the road. After a few minutes of walking, Lee stopped in front of a dilapidated-looking building. “Here we are,” Lee announced while walking through the entrance. The siblings reluctantly followed. Inside, there were hundreds of pieces of pottery upon shelf after shelf. Lee then led them to the back of the store where they kept the gourds.
The siblings stared at the enormous selection. Then, Ryan pointed to one and yelled, “That one's perfect! We have to get it!” The gourd he was pointing to was about the same size as Gaara's, but this one had a peculiar picture on it. It was a picture of a man doing the thumbs-up motion, but it wasn't just any man. It appeared to be a Japanese version of Michael Jackson. Ryan walked towards it, but Kristin stopped him. “Ryan, you know today is anti-MJ day. If you're seen wearing it, you'll be mugged fo shizal,” she told him. Ryan gulped and replied, “You're right, but it's so hunky. I'll have to come back for it when it's safer.” He then made his hand look like a phone held to his ear and mouthed, `call me' to the gourd. Nicole punched him and said, “Find another gourd, dummy! We don't have all day.” Ryan frowned, but continued looking around until he saw one that caught his eye. It was the same size and shape of Gaara's, but it was black and red, with different patterns carved into it.
Ryan picked it up and said, “This one's sexy, too. Let's get it.” He and the rest of the group brought it to the old woman at the cash register. Kristin frowned. “Crap guys, how're we gonna pay for this?” Lee smiled and pulled out some money. He handed it to the old woman and said, “I'll cover for you guys. It is the least that I can do.” After he had paid for the gourd, he handed it to Ryan, and they all left the store. Ryan looked around quickly before turning to his group. “Okay guys, I have to put the sand into the gourd, but because it's in my pants, I'm going to do it behind the building. So don't peek,” he whispered.
Ryan ran behind the building as his sisters and Lee sat down to wait. After several minutes of strange noises coming from the back of the building, Ryan rejoined them with the gourd strapped to his back; filled to the brim with sand. “That's better, now I can be totally sexy with this. And not have an itchy butt,” he said with a relieved look on his face. The sisters and Lee then stood up. “Alright, now that that's taken care of, lead us to Kakashi, Lee,” Kristin said. Lee saluted and said, “Follow me. I know exactly where he would be about this time.”
He then began walking towards the inner part of the village. The three siblings shrugged and followed him. A few minutes later, Lee stopped in front of a 20ft pole. On top of the pole stood Kakashi reading Come Come Violence, big surprise. “Mr. Kakashi, may we have a word with you?” Lee yelled up to him. Kakashi closed his book, looked down, and yelled back, “Who are those guys with you? They're not bill collectors, are they?” Lee shook his head. Kakashi smiled and teleported down in front of them. “That's a relief,” he said, “those lousy bill collectors in the central office keep mistaking me for someone named Rauol Simmons who hasn't paid his bills for a month now. So anyway, what can I do for you all?” Lee cleared his throat and said, “Well, you see. My friends here have lost a necklace in the forest. We have reason to believe that Naruto gave you a necklace from the forest for safe-keeping. Do you still have it?”
Kakashi thought for a minute, and then said, “Yes, I do have it. But you won't be happy.” He reached into one of his vest pockets and pulled out a fragment of the necklace that Kristin had lost. The four of them stared at it in horror. “What… what the heck happened to it,” Nicole asked. Kakashi sighed and replied, “You're never gonna believe this. The day Naruto gave it to me; I decided to try it on. Only for a second. When I did, Gai happened to walk by. He saw me wearing it and said, `Hey! That's sexy. You can't be sexier than me, Kakashi. Gimme!' He tried to take it from me, and in the struggle, it broke into five pieces. I managed to grab two, but he got three. After he dashed away laughing, I sighed and gave a piece to Sasuke for safe-keeping. So, sorry.” “Well, can we have your piece at least?” Nicole asked hopefully. Kristin punched her slightly and mumbled, “Nicole, don't make us seem so desperate.” Nicole frowned at her sister and yelled, “Hello, we ARE desperate! Don't you want to get home?” The two girls pouted and turned their backs to one another.
Kakashi smiled and replied, “Sure, I'll give you guys my piece. But only if you all do me a favor, first.”