Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sucked Into the Naruto World ❯ Chapter 13

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 13
 
Sasori chuckled evilly as he watched his creations fight with the diligence he passed through the chakra strings to them. But then, he frowned as the battle tides had turned. The three siblings had sprouted their unique dragon parts and were bashing the puppets. Lee was running so fast around his opponent that it couldn't touch him. Lexi was strangling her puppet opponent with her shadow. Scott was using his bloodline to convert his stored anger into a red chakra-like attack. Alanna had ensnared her opponent in a fiery tornado. And Neji was beginning to attack the major connection points of his opponent.
Several minutes later, Nicole found an opening and swung her tail full-force. It collided violently with the puppet's abdomen; sending it flying towards the fire walls still surrounding the area. The puppet was torched immediately upon contact. Kristin then got the best of her opponent as well. She knocked it to the ground with a forceful kick. Then, as it struggled to get up, she began to flap her wings with all her might. Harder and harder she flapped; causing the puppet to brace itself. Then, it went flying towards the fire walls; joining the first puppet's fate.
Ryan's claws sliced cleanly through his opponent. But the pieces were quickly moving towards each other in attempts to reform. Ryan was too slow to stop it from reforming, but he did ready his claws. The puppet turned to face him, but only caught sight of his fist as it brutally rearranged its face. The force of the blow sent it flying towards the walls as well. Lee performed his trademark `Hidden Lotus' against his opposing puppet, but instead of flinging it to the ground, he sent it flying towards the fire walls; taking the hint from the siblings.
Lexi had successfully blended into her opponent's shadow. She giggled quietly as it craned its head in every direction in search of her. She then began to take control of it and made it venture close to the fiery walls. Then, she jumped out and pushed it forward. Into the fire just like the rest. Scott faced his puppet as his hands began to glow dark blue. He was now building up his sadness and blasting it at his opponent. It was momentarily rendered confused, but then proceeded to break out in tears. Scott took the opportunity to dash towards it and took hold of it by the waist. Holding it over his head, he threw it with all his strength towards the fire.
Neji and Alanna fought their puppets back-to-back. As Neji continued to weaken the puppet's joints and attack the internal weapons, Alanna disabled her opponent by wielding its body flaps shut. Then, they appeared behind their opponents and sent blasts of fire and chakra; sending both puppets flying as well. Seconds later, the battle was over. Sasori frowned as all eight of his puppets lay in a charred heap. He sighed as he pulled his robe closer to him. “Very well, you all seem worthy. Until we meet again. And by the way, I let you all win.” And then with a puff of smoke, he was gone. In his place lay the treasure necklace; in one piece and still glowing.
The eight Shinobi sighed in relief. During the fight, each of them had been harmed but nothing was fatal. Kristin's left wing had been punctured a few times. Ryan's shoulder had been stabbed. Nicole's tail had a deep cut upon the underside. Lee had a scratch on his face and a stab wound to the leg. Lexi received a wound to her stomach which had ripped part of her shirt. Scott had a deep cut under his left eye. Alanna housed several small cuts upon both fists. And Neji had a small amount of blood trickling from the corner of his mouth.
Kristin dashed towards her necklace; scooping it up greedily. She then tucked it away and set about the task of healing her siblings' and Lee's wounds. Lexi took the responsibility of healing Scott, Alanna, and Neji. Seconds later, everyone looked as good as new. “Well, we did it guys.” Alanna stated. Kristin nodded as she pulled the necklace out of her pocket again. “Well, I guess since we finally got what we came for, we should probably go home now.” The others looked at her as though she was crazy.
“Are you kidding? We were having so much fun!” Lexi shouted. Lee put his puppy eyes on Kristin. “Do not go. I will miss you!” Kristin sighed. “Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to stay a little longer.” The other began to cheer and jump for joy. And so, the eight friends went to party at Gai's Pub and Grill for the rest of the night. During that time, Ryan had learned how to successfully break dance. Nicole ran into Gaara and made out with him again. Scott had decided to dump Tenten and asked Lexi out instead. She agreed and they began to dance. Neji sang `I Will Survive' with gusto. Alanna dance with him once he'd finished. Lee had accidentally gotten drunk and had destroyed several tables. Kristin tried to hold him back to prevent more damage. It was pretty crazy, and they all ended up making out with each other. (Ryan made out with himself, so I guess that counts.) And Lee was so drunk, that he ended up making out with more than just Kristin. “Oh, so that is why I have this wrinkly fist-mark on my face?” Lee asked. Kristin nodded, still laughing as a pissed old lady left the restaurant.
Once it'd gotten closer to midnight, the siblings readied to leave. “Are you guys sure you don't want to come back with us?” Kristin suggested to Alanna, Scott, and Lexi. Alanna nodded and stepped forward. “Yeah, then we can have a sleepover!” She turned around and gave Neji a quick kiss good-bye. “Bye Neji, I'll be back soon.” Neji smiled. “I'll hold you to it.” Alanna proceeded to join the siblings in their small group. Kristin then gazed to Lexi and Scott once more. “What about you two? My house is big enough for more.” Kristin pleaded. Lexi shook her head. “Sorry, but I'm not going home until I can get Scott to watch some Gravitation.” Scott's eyes then widened to the size of dinner plates. “Oh, God no!” He promptly turned on his heel and headed for the hills; Lexi chasing after him.
The remaining six sighed and faced each other once more. “Well, I guess this is goodbye.” Kristin sadly said while giving Lee once last hug. (And yes, he was now sober again) Lee frowned slightly. “You all will come back to visit soon, right?” Kristin nodded. “Of course.” Lee smiled. “Good, because then I would have had to go and kill some transsexuals if you had said no.” Everyone else grew shocked. “What!?” They all yelled in unison. Lee chuckled. “Just kidding.” “Or am I?” He muttered under his breath. Kristin let go of him and stepped back. “Alright guys, see ya soon!” “Bye.” “Niik!” Ryan screamed.
Kristin held her necklace tight and made a silent wish to go back home. It began to glow brightly once more. The siblings and Alanna felt themselves being lifted slowly in the air. The four of them issued final waves to Neji and Lee. However, they soon realized that there were now five people waving good bye instead of two. Neji, Lee, the Grinch, Freddy wearing a neck cast, and… Abe Lincoln? Mr. Lincoln was waving his pistol threateningly at Ryan. The four of them remained silent it shock as they were soon pulled into a swirling vortex above them. The familiar twilight-zone like place appeared around them. But seconds later, the blinding light that brought them there appeared once more.
They closed their eyes as they felt the pulling force get stronger. Then, they felt their feet touch solid ground again. They opened their eyes to find themselves back in Victoria's piss-smelling room. Ryan looked up at the clock on the wall to discover that only ten seconds had gone by since they've been gone. Nicole scratched her head in confusion. “Did all of that even happen?” Kristin shrugged, but then turned to see that Alanna was still with them. Her face lit up again. “No way! It wasn't a dream.” “Let's have a slum-ba party!” Ryan shouted as they all dashed downstairs to do devious things for amusement. And so, the four of them had a blast together for the rest of the day. And eventually, they all did visit again; every so often. But as long as Kristin held tight to her necklace, not a single day in their lives was ever boring.
 
THE END
 
 
So, what'd ya think? It took me forever to take the time to write these last two chapters. And sorry if you were confused by all the inside jokes; there were several. Any way, I'm finally done with this story, wooohoooo!