Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Taboo ❯ Sweet Taboo ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sweet Taboo
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
 
Pairing: kakashi x sakura
 
He is her former sensei and team leader. It is taboo for him to have any feelings of attraction of lust or even look at her in the way a man would.
 
But Fate had other plans.
 
Jealousy had surged forward, unable to be tempered down, when she still blushed easily whenever Sasuke said something nice to her, or when she flirts playfully with other men. He didn't even like to see her beautiful, clever hands on a man's body even if it's for healing.
 
She was overprotective of her whenever she accepted a mission even though he knew she was a capable ANBU, and one of the best in Konoha.
 
And he absolutely hated it when other men stare at her in the street in the way only he was allowed to look at her at. She belonged to him and only him. Kakashi is not someone who likes sharing.
 
He was selfish, he knew that. He wanted to keep her for himself only. Of he could have his way; he would've locked her in a house and let no one else in.
 
And above all things, he wanted to have her heart, her loyalty. Her affection. He loved it whenever she smiled. Many things can be read from it. Happiness, tenderness, fondness…to him.
 
But when he asked himself of his feelings to her, he would only come up with lust, possessive, care, fondness.
 
It was until that day when they were tangled in his sheets with her head rested on his shoulder and one of her palms on top of his scarred heart was when she said to those 3 simple words that conclude all of these emotions he had inside that was threatening to erupt from his heart.
 
“I love you.”
 
Fini
 
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00
 
Just a random drabble that came to me while I was in my French lesson. You know, a distraction to make me stop from falling asleep and at the same time, make my teacher think that I was actually listening to her and making notes. Haha.
 
Anyway, Kakashi might be a bit OOC, sorry about that. But I hope you liked it!