Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of a broken heart ❯ A wondering soul ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tales Of A Broken Heart
 
Name - Sai Maono (Faneel)
Eyes - green, blue
Hair - blue
Weapon - long sword
Age - 19
Past - On the day before she turned 8 years old she came home and was greeted with the sight of blood and the cut up flesh of her family. As she ran from her home, after being run out of town and blamed for her family's death she arrived at a camp. This camp full of men and strong women approached her and tries to kill her thinking her a spy. However their plans failed for she broke as their blades descended upon her. She pulled the blade of her fathers from her back and lost herself in what would become known as the dance of the rains blood. The camp soon accepted her training her to become strong like a weapon. She was conditioned to play any role and to do whatever it took to complete her assignments. When she was 13 she took part in the lost war, a war between 3 powerful clans. This war was famous because of two things, one was the amount of deaths and second was the beautiful and deadly women named Faneel. She was beautiful and graceful, the perfect seductress, and killer. She was never defeated in a fight. When she was 17 she made a terrible mistake and disappeared into the night. Vowing never to become what she was again. No one knows her wear about or even her birth name, all they know is her legacy and the description of her weapon.
 
It was a nice morning as she was walking through the town.
 
“This seems like such a nice village” she said to herself.
 
It was a nice day out and the sun was warm on her skin. She wore a cloak over her clothes that consisted of a shirt that stopped right above her navel and had the sleeves cut off, and a long skirt that had a slit gong down the side with shorts under that. Her sword was hooked to her side it was lovely and it looked priceless it had an emerald in the center of the handle. ((I have a picture if anyone wants it)) `I hope I never get a job to hurt this village' she thought idly. She had come here on request of the Hokage in order to help with a few missions and guard watch. As she approached the building a man with silver hair and a mask on caught her attention, but she kept walking.
 
*Knock*knock*
 
“Come in” said a feminine voice.
 
Unknown to Sai at the time as soon as she walked into that room her life, fate, and future was forever altered.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapters will be longer and please comment, because if you don't I don't know if I'm doing a good job.