Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ That Scary Naruto thing! ❯ That Scary Naruto Thing! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Okay… Letting you know now, this is a completely WACKED OUT story, which is why it’s both Humor and Horror… It was supposed to be horror, and you can see why at times, but it is also a comedy, though it wasn’t intended to… And, I write these stories on about the same level as what you know… Like, later on, there will be a tall figure and while I was re reading it to get an idea, I was yelling “Who’s the figure!? WHO IS IT!?” in the middle of study hall/RT and (besides the weird glances I got for the rest of the day) I felt stupid and answered my question… So, the moral of this story- I know about as much as you do. ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Prologue: Idiocy
Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke were waiting for Kakashi at the bridge since 5 a.m. … It’s currently 6 p.m. with no sign of him showing up. Sakura’s pissed, Naruto’s whining/hungry and Sasuke’s asleep…He’s been asleep since 9 a.m. and they don’t know if he knows he’s been asleep for 9 hours, cares he’s been asleep for 9 hours, or died by choking on air silently… It seems impossible, but it CAN happen… Don’t know how, though.
Sakura……………” Naruto whined, “I’m hungry…” There was an Earth shattering growl coming from Naruto’s stomach.
“I swear, if Kakashi-sensei doesn’t get here soon, I’m going to report him to higher authority!” Sakura growled.
“Would you really do that to Kakashi?” Naruto said. Even though Kakashi was the reason he hadn’t eaten in 13 hours… 13 hours… why WAS he trying to defend Kakashi again? Naruto’s stomach growled reminding him how hungry thinking about how hungry not eating in 13 hours had made him…
Sakura glared at Naruto. “Why are you taking baka-sensei’s side?”
“After remembering how long we’ve had to wait, go ahead and report him.” Naruto said happily… He then bit his tongue again… He didn’t know why he was so happy all-of-a-sudden. So, he did what any sane individual would do who was sensing a major brain overload (who wasn’t near a TV. and couldn’t watch Friends) and looked at the only sign of entertainment---Sasuke sleeping. Sakura turned her direction to Sasuke as well and both of them were banking on him somehow falling into the river and being swept away.
After randomly staring at him for 7 minutes and 45… 46… 47… 48… 49… 50+ seconds, Naruto broke the silence.
“Sakura………” Naruto whined again. “Can I got get something to eat, please!?”
Sakura glared at Naruto. “Fine… You have 10 minutes, go it!?”
Naruto nodded and hopped off toward the ramen stand.

After 13 minutes…
“Arrg… Naruto…” Sakura growled under her breath, as she continued to count the seconds that Naruto was late. Sakura was much crankier and SO P.O.ed right now, that she would kill who ever crossed her. “Damn it, Naruto! I’m going to kick your ASS!”
Naruto randomly screamed
“WTF!?” Sakura said to herself.
She had 2 options. ‘1- Stay there and watch Sasuke’, ‘2- Go save Naruto’. She chose ‘2-Save Naruto’ and left since she doubted that Sasuke would fall into the water soon. I mean, what the worst trouble that Sasuke could get into asleep?
A/N: Okay… That was the first chapter… And short, too… Heh heh heh… Well, I’m going to randomly tell you my fave characters
1-
Orochimaru
2-
Kabuto
3-
Itachi
4-
Sasuke
5-
Gaara
6-
Kiba
7-
Neji
8-
Kakashi
9-
The Squirrel(That Sakura attacked/Lee’s friend)
10-
The bunny (Haku’s that Naruto attacked)