Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ That Scary Naruto thing! ❯ The dark alley ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay, I'm trying to update at a good rate, by I'm only allowed on the computer for 30 min a day, so it's kinda tight. Because of that restriction, these chapters might be short, but some could be long and take a while to put up. And, I'll answer a review I got from FanFiction:
Bysilverfangedgoddess09: hahaha!! this is good! i hope Sasuke magically choked on air. anyways, please update!

PS~ Gaara is by FAR the best. and the squirrel rox XD
 
My response: overall, that's my order, but my top 5 change around a lot… like, if I could meet only 3 in real life (like that could happen) It'd be Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Gaara, no doubt… or, maybe the squirrel instead of Sasuke… who knows… And, Sasuke doesn't die from choking on air, but someone… ELSE does… but, that's later…
 
Anyway, chapter 1!
 
Chapter 1: The Dark Alley and Creepy Lights
Sakura walked down the deserted, dark, pathways looking for Naruto. A weird mist rolled in and Sakura jumped.
“This is just like that movie I watched a while back…That Dawn of the Dead movie we watched at Sasuke's!” The mist, chill in the air and thought of being eaten alive by zombies knocked the `super-bitch' out of her. She cautiously walked down a dark alley, but, once deep between where she entered (far enough to not be able to see the road) and the other side, she chose to return to the bridge… (A/N: If she makes it back! Muhahahahaha-*cough* sorry… back to the story)
While walking back, she noticed two bright lights from down the opposite way, walking toward her, but she ignored them and continued to walk at her slow pace. But, as the lights got closer and broke through the misty darkness, they seemed to be two pairs of glowing red eyes, getting closer as Sakura began to run faster.
`OMG!!!!!!!! What do I do NOW!!!!!!???' she yelled to herself in thought, while running for her life. The objects were running, too, chasing her. She looked up and noticed the end. `Oh, god yes!! I'm getting out of here!!'
Once free of the alley, she ran for dear life toward the bridge, but she was still a klutz and tripped on air (A/N: Air just doesn't like them, huh?) as the two creatures (on all fours) walked over to her and hovered over her head, ready to strike. So, like any other girl, she screamed a high pitched scream… well, any girl like HER… She attempted to get up, while screaming (Multi-tasking), but it didn't work and the wolf-creatures (Yes… Wolf) only got closer. She screamed again and hit the closed one that growled in her face, got up, and ran back to the alley.
Once she made it, she ran for dear life (again) as she tried to reach the other side. The wolf-creatures were hot on her trail, but they seemed to be slowing down. Sakura then stopped when she noticed that Darkness was all around her.
`What the heck… Where am I? … I thought those things were right behind me… weird… Huh?' Sakura's thoughts were cut short by a hand on her shoulder. She slowly turned around.
It was the wolf creature! (Ooh, how scary...)
“I'm going to eat your brain!” It said, and Sakura screamed, not really noticing the voice.
She fell over and the two wolves began fighting.
“Eat her brains? Geeze, that's stupid…” One said, in a familiar voice.
“I'd like to hear you try and come up with something scary to say!” The other one said, in another familiar voice.
“Wolves shouldn't be talking in the first place!” The first one said.
Then, it clicked in Sakura's mind.
“Hey! I know who you are!”
A/N: Well, that was a pretty short chapter, figuring as I wrote it off the top of my head… Anyway, please review.