Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ That Scary Naruto thing! ❯ The 'killer' ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey… Um, disclaimer, I don't own Naruto, but I do own the ideas…
And the wolf costumes… I own those too. And I don't own the “Scary movie rules”. Those are from Scream.
Also, I have another review, from FanFiction:
Rena: Hehe, option #1 sounds good. Even though NAruto IS my fav character...
 
Well, I like hi better later on, but at this moment, he's in my eleventh spot.
 
On with the story!
 
Chapter 2: The `killer'
 
“Hey! I know you!”
“Uh, oh…” The two wolves said in unison.
NarutoIno…” Sakura growled.
The two wolves could feel her anger… so, they removed the masks and it was, indeed, Naruto and Ino.
“This is entirely your fault, Naruto! If you didn't talk, then we could have gotten a few more laughs out of this!” Ino yelled.
“You two are heartless fiends!” Sakura yelled.
Ino bowed, as if accepting an award. “Thank you very much.”
Naruto began howling with laughter, which made Sakura blush… Naruto and Ino just made a complete fool of her… Luckily, no one saw.
She then stood up and began to walk away.
“Where're you going?” Naruto demanded.
“Away from you two fiends!” Sakura yelled.
After about 10 minutes of random walking (and trying to lose Naruto and Ino), Sakura stopped and looked around.
“Where are we?” Naruto asked. The mist still hadn't left and it didn't look like they were in the forest… or the village…
“I dunno…” Ino said.
Luckily, the mist cleared and revealed a ragged, old house that none of them had seen before. There was a dirt covered path, which Naruto and Ino started walking up.
“Where're you going?! We can't just intrude in someone's house!” Sakura yelled.
“Says you,” Ino said, pushing open the door.
It was dark, and dusty in there, but the two entered anyway.
Guys…”Sakura growled. “Come back here!”
She knew they wouldn't listen, so she entered the house as well.
They huddled together, until Naruto randomly sat down.
“Naruto! What're you doing?!” Sakura yelled.
“This house is just like those scary movies!” Naruto exclaimed. Ino and Sakura sat down and listened to Naruto's far-fetched rules. “There are 3 things we can't do. 1- NO saying `I'll be right back!', cause you won't. 2- NO kissing…”
Sakura and Ino gave Naruto a glare that could freeze hell over.
“And 3- NEVER EVER suspect the killer is dead!... EVER!”
“Gah, Naruto! That's it! You can't watch movies at Sasuke's anymore!” Sakura yelled.
Naruto looked down in disappointment and then he noticed that he was sad because he couldn't hang out with Sasuke… which freaked him out, so he turned away and laughed.
“Not like it affects me…” he said.
Everyone sat in silence for a few minutes until a dark figure appeared out of the darkness.
“IT'S THE KILLER!!!!!!!!!” Naruto yelled, running for the kitchen, Ino shrieked and ran up the stairs, leaving Sakura on the floor. She then yelled,
“Sasuke!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!” (A/N: Spur of the moment) and began to scream a loud, high-pitched, girly scream, which made the `killer' topple over.
By the time it was in hitting distance, she viciously threw her fists around.
“Sakura!” the person yelled, in a familiar voice. Sakura didn't notice and screamed again.
She ran past the tall person and she ran for the (DUNDUNDUN!!!!!) basement. (A/N: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your idiot! Don't do that! *sigh*)
The figure sighed and followed her down.
A/n: Okay… well, when I was writing this chapter the first time, I didn't even know who the tall figure was… *sigh* that probably proves how bad a writer I am…