Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ That Scary Naruto thing! ❯ The Random Filler thing ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! People, what's up? I got 2 more reviews from FanFiction:
 
Up4laughs: HAHAHAHAHAHAA! I was cracking up! Ilove your story! GENIUS! Especially the
three rules! Heheheheh...and the death glares and stuff. Well, buh-bye!
 
Sincerely,
Up4laughs (^__^)PLEASE UPDATE SOON
 
kakashi-sensei2: :-3
 
Thanx for the reviews…. I'm happy people like it!!!! And, it gets better… Let's leave it at that… like what's gonna happen to Naruto soon… anyway, here's chapter 3:
 
Chapter 3: The Random Filler thing
 
`Where to hide, where to hide?' Sakura mentally asked herself, looking behind boxes.
“Sakura, wait!” the figure said again. This time, she listened and found it to be familiar.
“Kakashi?” Sakura said, as the figure walked into the dull light. It WAS Kakashi.
“Hey-“
“YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU made me wait for 13 hours!!! I had to put up with Naruto for 13 hours! All because of you and your da-“ Sakura interrupted, then was interrupted by a scream. “Ino?” Sakura ran up the stairs.
“Sakura! Wait! Geeze…” Kakashi said, following her up the stairs.
Sakura ran up the upstairs stairway, but she noticed 2 more stairways. (If any of that makes sense) `Which one… C'mon Ino! Give me a clue!' There was no screaming.
“I'll take that one,” Kakashi said, pointing to the left stairway. Sakura jumped.
“Where did you come from?!” Sakura yelled, but Kakashi had already left. She sighed and took the right stairway.
The stairway Kakashi took lead to the attic, which (when the door closed) locked hi in.
“Great…” Kakashi sighed sarcastically as he sat down in the middle of the floor.
A/N: Okay… extremely short chapter… But the next one is the best!